(2008/11) November 2008

Guess u guys are having lunch.. have a gd lunch ladies.. i m off to sort my wormies!

minkybear, thank u soooo much for calling up the restaurant! I guess we are fixed for Si Chuan Dou Hua? Fifi, u dun mind if there is no crabs right? we can always organise another crab fest with those mummies that can eat crabs.
happy.gif

Hi minky bear, thanks! so 20 lessons for $480...can mix and match, sounds good...what are the various classes they have besides yoga and pilates? do they have a website? I will ask my hubby as he is paying haha..if everything is smooth..i would be able to join you guys....any other terms and conditions for this package?

I'm okay with sichun dou hua. I never been there before .. what do they have there ah? hehe. Can some of us meet at MRT stn first? Cos I dunnoe where is it...

kash, your dog so cute. Pose there quietly for you to take pic.

lovedogs: kash looks more poodle than bichon leh.

minkybear: Bear probably somewhere examining her worms again. eeek.

dreamyjo: i so suaku, working here for coming 3 yrs & still donno there's such a place at fitness first.

Yen: so lucky, got access to this & that. my office doesn't even allow us to put wallpaper on our computer.

Kash,
Ur dog really looks like a toy dog.

Vel,
Ur bro's dog also cute. Like toy dog too.

Olwen,
Ur co IT so strict? Cannot even put wallpaper. I guess bank have stricter pc rules.

Re:Dropping of hair
Hmm. I think is still normal for me. I'm dropping hair daily.

Re:Lunch,
I had tom yam fish soup and almond wif milk. Very full & sleepy.

Jenn: the harbourcity offer looks really really good! wow, looks like u r on a "spree-ing" spree.

Bear: but this is the first time i ever dreamt abt them & such a bad dream
sad.gif
what r your dreams abt?

minkybear: outside is fine. spend up to 1K sounds scary.

fifi, Bear: if u both want to go for the harbourcity one anor day, pls count me in. i can only eat crab without my husband around.

Yen: tt is not the end of it. treasury & HR r protected areas so if we try & scan ourself into those places, we will get hauled up the following week to explain why we tried to sneak in there. lucky i never kena before but 3 from my dept did.

olwen, ur shipment is on e way le... should arrive by next wk =) u'll see ur items soon le.. ya lor, now on spreeing spree =D

Kash, your kash is so adorable. Feel like hugging him. Photo is so well taken.
bladers, i agree with you. The dog and the toy looks the same. so cute!

Vel, your bro's puppy so cute. What breed is that? I miss my dogs' puppyhood.

Bear, thanks for the info on allergies.

Blessed_mum : I already waxed and will maintain it till delivery. Dont intend to let the nurse shave and suffer the pokiness after.

happy : the black one so poor thing. When you mention his abused experience, tears welled up my eyes. I cant understand why people can be so unkind to a cute animal. The other day, i read about puppy mills and saw the pathetic photos of how mill owners abused the dogs and cats to breed for their monetary gain. I cant stop crying whenever i recall the things i read. So sad.

backies from lunch, today lunch werent tat fantastic, wanted to have soup but the stall was not open so only had economical rice.

jenn,
the things in the disney are very worth it hor? kekek... i gotten some for my 2 girls as well. cannot resist. so cheap leh. lolx

olwen, you not suaku lah. Just that i was looking around for a nearby strip outlet and so happen saw there is one in capital tower then. I also dont know what's there in my office building. Keke.. who will explore their own workplace.

Lunch: Had mushroom ramen in IP. Yummy! So full and sleepy. Wish i am on half day and can take a nap.

olwen
dun dwell too much into the dream.. try to reroute your tots onto something else whenever it comes into the mind. For me, i woke up middle of the night seeing a man smiling at me!! and that time my hubby was overseas! I was like screamed and quickly ran out of the room.. Now i also dunoe whether its a dream or my hallucination..

zita,

no worries. i also juz came back from them and i have UOB card...
happy.gif

ladies,

thanks thanks I agree with bear that all dogs are cute. and to them hor, we humans are pretty much their everything...

olwen,

yes yes, he looks more poodle hor... but dunno why the vet said he is bichon. but i have some photos which i think he looks like bichon but must search...

vel,

ur bro's dog still a puppy? puppies are soo cute hor...very very hard to resist them
happy.gif

happy,

aiyoh, your blackie very poor thing last time. But he is blessed now coz he met u
happy.gif

bear,

u know, i have a colleague who has a JRT b4 she got married. After married, he hb doesn't like dogs so JRT not allowed to go to her house. Now that she has 2 kids, the hb doesn't allow the kids to go anywhere near her JRT hence, hardly even go back her mum's house because of the dog. She told me coz will have asthma!!! *Pengz* I told her asthma is not caused by animals leh...

dreamyjo,

i will cry wheneven i go to ASD website and read about the sad cases they rescued... cannot believe there are such cruel humans out there... honestly,. help for animals are so limited in SG.

blessed mum,

U can check with your gynae whether need to shave. Coz my gynae didn't require shaving for natural birth
happy.gif

Lunch : MOS Burger... sianz

olwen,
wow. Treasury, I can understand. But HR is protected area? I tot only Accounts/Finance & Data Center has sensitive data.

I think my discomfort is due to constipation. Manage to clear the system and now tummy no longer hard , tight and crampy. Finally a breath of relief. Not contractions.

Hi Peanut,
Sorry, not joining for buffet lar. No appetite, so go buffet not siok lar.

Hi BlessedMum,
No worries, I am eating lar and putting on lots of weight!! Hee...just that the eating now is more because I am hungry, but I dont really enjoy it lor. I would be happier if I can enjoy the food as well.

kash,dreamyjo,
I cried when i read or see those sad videos too.SO i try hard nt to see those website.
I oso cannt understand why ppl can b so cruel! I hate those animal abuser.SG shld hav serious punishment for tat.

Bear,
No lar.U are not being monitored! We just miss u Ok :p

Lunch: I eat my gal's porridge!

vincy..
haha..why dun u post here..then no need to email us liao..all can use..keke..

minkybear..
haha..go ard toasting like wedding dinner..i cant help to stop laughing..u so funny..

yen..
i m also dropping hair badly..so bad that i m gg almost bald..my hb say at this rate i m dropping aft i delivered i will go botak..so stressful..when i m having my #1, i didnt hv a single drop of hair leh..argh..

peanut..
if dun take buffet can opt for ala carte bo? i duno if my night appetite is ok to take in buffet...coz i will get bloated & keep on burping non-stop..any idea?

hm... surprise that quite a few mummies are dropping hair... i thought our hair are suppose to b more.... eh.... how to say leh....glowy? wakkaka.....

when i had my 1st one, the 4th month dropping hair really makes mi wanna cry man. i drop like nobody business. then finally when all stop to drop as much and those hair starts growing back here i am preggy again. wakkaka...

milderina,
Haa.. me oso sianz! I eat at least 2 times a week.But no choice... dun wanna waste and throw my 'hardwork' into the rubbish bin!

wtan,
Are u having long or short hair nw?
To prevent for dropping badly, try cutting it shorter.

Hi Kash and Happy,
I will never dare click on those pict or website showing the abuse on animals de...will really feel the ache in my heart and will cry non-stop!! I really cant accept the cruelty of humans.

Re : Waxing
I havent try this before...painful or not huh?? I have been tempted lay, but I paisey!! How long can each wax last??

happy,
talking abt wasting my "hardwork". sometimes xin xin ku ku make special things for her to eat then hor she 1 mouth also dun wan to eat, really makes my nei nei boil...........!

milderina, i have private message her as i cannot post on the overseas spree.. hope can still take in =D thanks for ya info

Bear:
Yah lor... we just miss you and worried for you mah.

Disney Spree:
US$5 for US local shipping is per person or share?

wtan
yes they hav individual alacarte as well, eg noodles or rice.. but i no know whether nice or not lor

bb's porridge: I like!! those cooked with fish and spinach until nua nua.. last time whenever hungry, i'll steal a bit of my niece's porridge tsk tsk

wtan
actually since its an ala carte buffet, all dishes will be served to our table.. not like we hav to bring our own plate and take own food.. so u can actually ga bo some of the liao.. provided they did not get someone to stand behind you as a hawk..

milderina, happy,

i normally feed my gal after i have eaten... so even she can't finish her food, we throw away... unless fish then expensive i will eat.. but i agree, very heartpain. that day i bought organic cheese from cold storage then baked pasta for her with whole milk, she 1 bite spit... warrao, really effort wasted... so heartpain...

milderina,
I understand! Cos my gal oso 1 mouth dun wan to eat.V gek sim one
sad.gif

But nw i see 'open' after she had her food war.There was a phrase where she rejects food totally.All she wan is milk!
I cried almost every meal when she reject it.

bb's porridge are quite tasty de. Yummy ...

hair loss: Think for me .. the normal daily hair loss since pregnant... not particularly dropping more. Maybe wanna ask your gynae on your next visit if worried?

kash/happy,
aiyo... is it becos girl girl so very picky on food huh? then everytime i will tell my dear i so xin ku prepare all the food think of wat to cook so that she will not feel bored always eating porridge, then i finally whipped up something then she see also dun wan to see....then in the end my dear c mi so ke lian, eat up all the food n tell mi nice. wakakaka...

Jenn: hopefully only 10 days after your batch. i went to calculate, batch 1 collected theirs abt 10 days before your batch. what did u buy in the disney spree?

dreamyjo: IP got ramen? where? the worst thing is i don't even know there's a hair-dresser in my bldg either until it closed down. your bldg got doctor. i know becos it's one of my co panel doctors.

at this stage, still safe to eat papaya. i find it really helps to clean the system. but also not to push too hard.

peanut: your dream not so bad. maybe it's a vision of peanut jr grown up. mine is v disturbing becos it's all my worst fears come true.

kash: i feel sad when i read abt dog lovers who r so restricted after they get married cos their husband dislike dogs. it's the same case for me.

Yen: my bank is v paranoid abt HR info. they think everybody is going to go around comparing salaries. sigh.

hair loss: but we;ll only encounter this after giving birth rite? Not while pregnant wat.. Cut short better? But i cun bear to cut short my hair lei...

milderina, why is it so that i cannot post in overseas spree?? i going out soon and only back in the later night.. so hope to get kitty's order confirmation and make e transfer b4 she orders tonight..

All your doggies so cute, wish i could have one too! = (

Kash: You poddle pix with the stuff toy so adorable! Very well-taken.. Cute!

Minkybear and Peanut: Thanks for your effort to call up the restaurants!

There is an interesting Seminar which some of you might be keen to attend on Health in a Woman's World - Life, Love, Sex and Babies!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/edm/seminar/health.htm

Cheer up Olwen...
Cute baby for your viewing pleasure!

1547910.jpg

olwen,
dun scare me... choy choy.. mine a bb gal and it was a man i saw!!!
But its really frightened me.. imagine woke up and in front of u a man smiling..

Peanut, thanks for doing the calling & booking the restaurant
happy.gif

I never been sichun dou hua, is it china food?
I dunno where is the place, shall some of us meet at the nearest mrt 1st?

milderina, oh, i see... hmm~ kitty nv put her email addy in leh.. hahaz~ already shortlisted some liao, hope she will see my private message soon.. thanks~

Jenn,
or u post your order here i help u post inside?
then i tell her u already PMed her, if she can take your order then u will transfer tonight?

milderina: I also used to drop a lot of hair even b4 preggie, (used pantene) then one day changes shampoo (now Dove), drop much lesser hair. I was surprised how much a chang ein shampoo could have done for me.

Recently had my hair trimmed about 2 inches...also better..

JJmom : Si chuan dou hua food I must say i really quite nice, very differnet from HK cuisine, Sichuan dou hua a bit salty, bit spicy (like dried chillis), but the way the food is prepared is really yummy..I have tried both UOB and Beach Rd branches, have not tried buffet tho, shld not b too bad too.

Their tea is very very nice..u know those china waiters with the very long teapot..and like will perform tea pouring for u...their tea is yummy..I tink they call it ba bao cha or something... ambience of cos is nice too..UOB one has a view if u sit at corner..beach rd one is cosy.

Happy, y the previous owner abused the dog? crazy man abuse his own dog then don't keep dog lah...

Sigh, 1 of my co-worker juz told me, she had to put her 9 yrs old dog to sleep on Mon & she want to pass me her leftover dog food. I ended up crying with her...so sad, I know her dog has been having health problem for awhile liao.

Back