(2008/11) November 2008

Bear..
okok..let me try again ah..aaa..the buffet hor..shd we gather ard Town Area ah..coz if not also can b q hard to search or go over hor? aa...hw ah?

olwen..
no choice leh..wat to do?sigh..sian lo..my hb is already a TV addict...now my son also..i cant imagine..argh..

milderina..
oic..ur aunt is at chai chee..i sent my boy to my mum's place at Bedok in the morn..sometimes we will go over to interchange to makan too..hee..but v seldom la..coz i also rushing for work..once in a while la..

wtan,

i sent her to GUG lessons once a week now. she is very happy leh...bo chap me and cannot sit still. keep wanting to walk to the teachers and disturb the teachers. So i hope she will be ok when i send her to cc in the future...still along time from now
happy.gif

olwen,

oh dear, u better take care. is it something that will go away once u deliver?

kash kash: i forgot, next fri is my kkh appointment so i have to go straight to the dinner from there. u & wtan go ahead first without me
happy.gif

wtan: cheer up, cld be worst. my godson's father so addicted to the playstation until he broke the joy-stick.

kash: seems like not a v serious thing becos both dr loh & ttsh doc say i shd be all right after delivering. just tt i may have slight trembling sometimes (not severe shaking like in my first trimester) & find it difficult to put on weight. my godson's mother siow. she still asked me to pass it to her cos she's v fat & wants to lose weight.

olwenlim,
wakakka... okies okies....

wtan,
where u stay? actaully its quite far for mi to travel from punggol to chai chee every morning. but wat to do leh, i dun trust maids for young kids and my mother and MIL dun wan to help mi look after. so no choice.

i'm getting a headache now... -_-" cant get my mind to tink.. argg.... still gotta check my work is up to date nsure notin cock up during my 2 days MC.

olwen> my co blocked all above mentioned msn aready.. haha.. i'm currently using radiusim.com u may try tis out.. hee

did any of u mummies get a 3D scan of ur baby..? I managed to ask for a pic from my doc...although he like not very hapy giving it to me...nurse keep saying will charge kind of thingy..

It shows a slightly clearer view of baby face..

peanut: I like the Line desserts but i find food wise so-so..the holiday inn (oppo. Far east plaza) also so-so..

umm.. yah i guess all buffets the food taste around the same, differs in variety only. Actually jus now lunch ate until so full now all i can tink of is porridge buffet.. wah.. hot hot muay with giam neng...

alibaba,

oh dear, hope ur headache can go away soon... is it too stressed up?

bladders,

i have a 3D pic form 20 weeks scan...will get one every check up from now on as long as baby cooperative...
happy.gif

peanut,

dunno whether salted egg is good for preg ladies? my hb told me not to eat salted fish leh..

kash
i eat lei.. salted egg my fav but of cos i take moderately not v often also.. oh no.. i keep tinking abt it liao..

alibaba
take panadol.. one normal tablet is ok one.. u'll feel better

peanut: ya..all almost same, even ritz carlton buffet...i avoid buffet now bcos i will miss all the oysters and sashimi..scared i cant resist myself...porridge buffet u must go Quality Hotel..shiok!

Salted egg can eat but eat less cos v. salty...giam chai definitely No, bcos can cause wind.

kash: very nice of ur doc...i ask my doc once only the other day his face like 'giam chai' like that...like so stingy...i thot quite standard to give also...so long as able to get BB face angle right.

kash..
my boy is with JG..sigh..even one of the parents with him he cant cry from start to end liao..so same lo..i m stopping this term for time being..coz no point he keeps crying then we pay as usual..sian leh..duno hw man..wkend playgroup already got this issue..cant imagine daily few hrs cc hw..stress..just eat if u hv craving..that time i also ate..lol..

olwen..
aiyo..i think i m trying to but the more i think i realised time is running out & i duno if i can be confi enough to get a solution leh..oh dear..broke the joystick?

milderina..
icic..but at least u can find a trusted relative to help out..i understand la..coz my mum also now dun want to help me with #2 & also MIL not v keen too..sian lo..i duno if i can get a nanny anot..coz same like u, i dun hv much confi with maids..

Milderina:
Shld go after confinement mah.. then can eat wadever you want. No need scared raw or not.. Hahha. I will make my hubby bring me somewhere nice for my wedding anniversary next year. By then, I shld be able to leave my baby with the maid for a nice evening of yummy food... except for 1 problem... my wedding anniversary falls during CNY... have to find a place that is open. Lolx.

wtan:
I think as long as near an MRT shld be ok ba. But location cannot be too ulu an MRT too so that its easier for everyone to go home.

hi all, so hard to catch up!

olwenlim,
Your boy 4yo weight 13kg onli?
Oh gosh... my gal weight 13kg nw at 29mths.tink she is overweight then!
And i still carrying her v often ley.

lovedogs,wtan,
Can giv me some feedback for both GUG and JG?
I intend to enrol my gal when i am back.
Btw, anyone send the kids to shichida?

Re: MSN
wtan Add me ley... [email protected]

eerr... i have some mummes on my list.. but i dun knw who is who ley.So abit paisay to msn u all. I onli msn with bear so far :p

Hello Ladies,

I have added some of u in MSN too, here's mine: [email protected]

How about Orchard cafe at Orchard hotel? Heard there they are currently serving Flavours of Singapore... Durians, Satay, Rojak...etc...

Last night went for their Taiwan Porridge... Yum Yum! Peanut00 got salted eggs leh...wahahaha!

Alibaba: Speedy Recovery!

wtan,
I see. My mistake. Keke. Yes...He will break into 1/2 so that I just remove the skin. FIL very nice man, no temper.

alibaba,
Agree. 4rm easier to maintain..lesser windows and lesser area to mop.
happy.gif

Fifi,
So chim. I also dun understand. Do they mean 20% for UOB card members ONLY? Ai yo, juz put 20% for UOB card holders lar..So chim for what.

Wow, so much.... I juz came out from mtg.
Rushing off. Good bye, ladies.

Still not decided on the place of the buffet ah? hrmmm.. why dun we list down some of the buffets and vote?

1) Carousel at Royal Plaza at Scotts (opp Far East Plaza)
2) Ochard Cafe at Orchard Hotel
3) Princess Terrance Cafe - Copthorne Kings
4) The Line - Shangri-la
5) Triple 3 - Meritus Mandarin
6) The Square - Furama Riverfront
7) Olive Tree - Hotel Intercontinental

Wanna vote?

Lovedogs, Olwen, ya corgis are medium size breed. think abt the same wt as Kaya's Sheltie.. very hard to carry.

I have added all those who have added me on MSN!

wtan,
ya lor, especially hearing all those stories hor i so so scare to get one leh, though its definitely much more cheaper to hire a maid lor.

fifi,
but hor 1 month confinement every day eat the mee sua, pork this pork that.................. must eat shiok shiok before that ma. wkakaka....

happy,
my girl is with kindermusik since she is 6 months old. kekek.... she loves it now signing her up for the toddler's class.

Bear,
k let me try calling some places you mention to see if they got space for so many of us.
Probably town will be good isnt it more centralise for all.
happy.gif
get back to you tomorrow.

Dear Madams,

PLEASE HELP US BY COMPLETING THIS SURVEY AT A NEW LINK:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=5d0212xd8io3aw7461100

We are five students from Raffles Junior College who will be embarking on our Project Work.

As our Project is based on the modernization of cures for blood diseases, we hope to raise awareness and funds for public cord blood banking.

We understand the significance of cord blood stem cells in curing blood diseases. However, not many others do. Through this project, we hope to raise awareness among the public and pregnant women about the uses of cord blood: encourage mothers to donate their babies’ cord blood to public banks (SCBB) and increase the extent of positive impact that cord blood has brought to the curing of blood diseases. We also hope to give support to public cord blood banks by raising funds from the public.

YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

My headache is slightly better aready! i'm an anti panadol person.. ever before i ate with empty stomach, & vomit non-stop! phobia aready! many times my headache comes during late afternoon time.. and i jus cant wait to knock off, go back take nap. Else cannot recover.

yen> but i itchy backside .. got an EM.. few yrs later if really moved in, gg to be super tedious for my maid. lolx...i told my hb if wan so big house can, pls get me a maid ^_^ else no way. cos i cant manage a so big house

bear> all the buffet venue u list, i nv been before! i duno how to vote man! really need the rest help to choose. hee..

fifi..
we see hw ba..coz if the place is too far away from MRt also q headache hor..for me, coz if it's too far away frm my place at tamp & also need to go back & look aft #1 hor..also q tough..means i can only stay for a short while..keke..where do u stay?

happy..
okok, tmrw add u ah..ur offc also can use msn ah..hv ur girl attded any playgroup so far?actually my boy just went for 3 lessons & he has been crying non-stop liao..so in order for him not to feel "hateful" of the lessons..we will stopped him this round..dun think we can afford shichida..keke..JG one is billingual class..1hr each language..will hv snack time & also playground time..hee..

yen..
no worries la..keke..it's nice of ur FIL..ask my FIL to peel ah..haha..i think the table will shake lo..lol..imagine we eat at same table will be v tensed one..coz he's the traditional chinese china-man thinking one...we cant click well..i m only v against FIL since he's so MCP...haha..

milderina..
ya lo..esp aft the maid that abuse the bb of 2mth old posted at youtube, aiyo i cant imagine wat can happen by the time i view the recordings at the CCTV aft work..but i m in a dilema..since my #2 & #1 will be taken care by diff caretakers..i duno hw i shd go abt liao..headache leh..

Bear..
thks for the effort in calling the hotels to find out abt the offers for us..do hope we can get to get a venue soon..

hi gals,

i found the horoscope email le! And had email to all of ur. tink i missed out some cos i used bear's old contact list. updated list is in office & i'm at home now. hee..

go check it out !

hi ladies,
had ur dinner?? i just had 2 bowls of e leftover double boiled soup dad made last nite. hubby says its now triple boiled,hahha!

porridge buffet at quality hotel sounds good boy with e salted egg..mmm...

Hi ladies!

My father bought durian and I just ate so many...feel so bloated now..yum yum!

I also love teochew porridge buffet hee and yup Quality Hotel I heard not bad! But the rest want to go there? Coz that hotel not that accessible.

Vote for Swissotel Merchant Court Ellenborough cafe coz I think their prices are reasonable as compared to the rest. Can help to book if you gals vote in fav of that?? Also ok with Orchard Hotel...coz think the rest quite expensive..if cannot eat that much, then quite lugi haaa...

Olwen,
I went over last weekend. Long q at custom but we brought a lot of things. Still ok. I went over on sat and stay over at my friend place till sun. Not so rush also. Still quite comfortable for me as i'm not the one driving and my friend will help me to send all my things back. Quite safe for me also cos my friend is a malaysian and she drive malaysia car. Very convenient for me

Yen,
Hmm, i think don't need to fill white card liao. They didn't collect from me.

Haru,
I seldom go to JB. Only when my malaysia friend offer to drive me around.

Peanut,
If u r driving to JB, remember to take out ur season parking. It's dangerous to leave it there in case anyone wanna use ur car to bring any illegal stuff back.

At night, remember to avoid Tuas checkpoint. My friend said not safe. If u happen to be there, pls remember to lock the doors. Pls don't leave ur car and don't stop over even if there are accidents.

Mummies,
Pls add me. My msn is [email protected]

Haru

Thanks for your compliments. haha... he's a male sheltie, but he looks so demure, more like a gal.

Ali baba, Bear
Bear your doggie 13kg...! Mine is abt 10kg, already like a bag of rice liao. Yes his fur very long, every day comb like xiao.

Wish can join u gals for gathering, hiaz but very bsi with night classes. I work, study and preggy at the same time.

Can add me too? MSN [email protected]
happy.gif

Hi girls, jeez, so many posts. i read until breathless le. Dont know what to say le.
My co block alot of websites including those mentioned. Bank is really strict with web security de.

Wow, all your doggies so cute. If i remember correctly, happy you have 2 silky x poodle? I used to have one too. Aren't this breed adorable. Oh i miss her so much. This is her pic.

1546103.jpg

Look like yours? Currently i had a maltese and toy poodle.

Talking about porridge buffet, i'm drooling already. i love salted egg and giam chai. Yummz. Maybe i'll ask hb bring me to quality hotel to try it out.

Wow, FIL so nice, peel lychee ah. Me no such luck ah.

My msn : [email protected]. Please add me.

Bibi, thanks for the jb tips.

Can anyone tell me how contractions feel like. Currently i feeling kind of cramp but dont feel like cramp, tummy very hard and tight and sensation goes all the way down to V, also breathless. Dont really feel good. Been like that for some quite a while. Guess i better go to bed soon and rest, nite ladies. Sorry cant post much today.

hi ladies,

was super busy, thats why did not login. this thread is moving very fast!!!

CL
CL is my mother in law's friend. She had helped me since my 1st child. She will do housework, cooked for my hubby and kids.

TVB Show
I love to watch TVB serials. I still rent DVD to watch.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD> 06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby23</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>14-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie ( JAE) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2’3’4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius 7 y o</TD><TD> Mickey’Minne’</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Damien 30/09/06</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr W K Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> Shannon 03/03/2001 &amp; Nicole 30/10/2005</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD>03-12-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">23:19</font>

morning mummies: busy evening for me yesterday finishing work which the para-legal didn't complete. then had problems getting back into SMH.

has a terrible nightmare this morning
sad.gif
dreamt tt the bb on the left managed to poke his head out of the water bag &amp; then i had to go hospital &amp; when they took him out, they gave him to me on a blood stained pillow.

what shall i do? it sounds like such a bad sign.

Olwen:
Dun worry so much. I think you are just stressed and worried. As they say, wad you dream at night is a reflection of wad you think about in the day.

Dinner:
I checked UOB webby le. Hai Xiang's 20% is off total bill. Quite worth it. For the Merchant Court Ellenborough Market Cafe, the discount does not apply to Fridays.

Morning mummies!

Rainy morning, really didnt feel like coming to work zzz...

olwen: oh dear but don't worry so much k? it's just a bad dream, maybe coz you too stressed...Stay positive!

Now staying in mum's place &amp; internet connectn is too slow and office ban all the MSN, so will add you gals on MSN when back at my home over the wkend!

alibaba: no way, ebuddy, radiusim, all blocked
sad.gif
how is your headache now?

wtan: actually once u send him to school, part of the tv will be blocked out becos a lot of kiddy shows r in the morning. if childcare, lagi less chance to watch tv.

happy: my son is v skinny. now he is 7, he's only 20 kg. my family generally has thin genes. i'd rather children be plumper than thin, actually.

Bear: i think corgi is not a carrying kind of breed. never seen queen liz carrying any of them, not even the puppies.

bibi: i guess if u know the place &amp; got friends there then not so bad. what else did u buy?

dreamyjo: how r u now? oh, your silky x poodle is soooo cute. reminds me of my boy. miss him so much now, v moody this morning
sad.gif

Bear, I'm okay with all the buffet places which is within walking distance from any MRT. Never tried any of the mentioned buffet cafes so cant comment.

fifi, glad gal: thanks but it is such a horrid dream &amp; just came for no rhyme or reason, i can't help thinking something will happen.

fifi: i quite keen on the hai xiang one too cos can just sit at the table &amp; ppl serve us. for cafe style buffets, we have to walk around &amp; take what we want. somehow the idea of walking around makes me kind of tired.

Morning all..

wat a good day to laze in bed but too bad.. need to work.. feel so Zzzz..

Olwen, no wori. Stay positive. BB will jia you!

<font color="aa00aa">glad_glad..</font>
aiyo..i see ur msg ah..i want to "siam" far far away..lol..bcoz of the fruit u ate..lol..sorry but for me i m an exception that hate "the D fruit"..omg..haha..but if u want bb to grow in size fast hor..the D fruit is the only thing u shd eat to pump in the extras for the bb..

<font color="aa00aa">bibi/happy...</font>
just added u..accept me ba..cheers~

<font color="aa00aa">milderina..</font>
guess wat i ate for breakfast this am..haha..the sweet sauce carrot cake &amp; bedok chwee huey..lol..cant resist the temptation..oh..ur girl is with kindermusik ah..actually i hv q a upset experience with them on the trial..they "chase" me &amp; my boy out of class bcoz they want to do story-telling to the other kids coz my boy was crying non-stop..so upsetting hor..

<font color="aa00aa">karin..</font>
wow..envy leh..no wonder u can get the Sporean CL..hw much is she charging ah..

<font color="aa00aa">olwen..</font>
relax..i think u r just too stress up at work..it's norm for preggy women to hv vivid dreams..be positive ah..tell the kids to stay on &amp; grow bigbig..cheers~ my boy is watching not the norm tv prog..but Barney Cds..lol..he can choose &amp; pick &amp; give my mum the one he want to watch lo..argh..

Olwen:
If the location is not convenient for some of us, then we can also find other ala carte locations which are more convenient. Just that I dunno any. I support Jo's comment that near MRT better.

Diapers in JB:
My colleague told me that some brands of diapers in JB are of different material as the ones in SG. Her cousin bought for her son and found the material so different for Pampers. Not sure about MamyPoko. So must buy a small pack and try first lor.

Morning, ladies.
Busy catching up all the postings.

alibaba,
Agreed. Else we became the house's "maid" although my hubby helps in house wk. Mopping the floor for 4rm, he already complain backache. If EM, how? That's why we got a 4rm flat. kekeke..Lesser windows and lesser area to mop. Haha
happy.gif
and in case I may want to be SAHM in the future. Who knows!
Yes, I received your email on horoscope.

wtan,
Not sure is it becos I'm pregnant so FIL peel for me. :>

Bibi
I tot the new blue colour season parking doesn't state the address/area of where we stay. I think we've changed to the blue colour type season parking a few mths ago. The old green colour still hv the road name. Bibi, thanks. That's what I've heard but I've not been to malaysia for the past 1 yr.

Olwen,
If I'm not wrong, Hai Xiang lou still hv other charges like pickles and tea, should be standard price like tea $1 per person or $3 for ea pickles? Actually gd idea for ppl to serve.

Re:Dreams
I've funny dreams too. True for me, more dreams ever since pregnant. Hahaha.

Back