(2008/10) Oct 2008

whitepaper- Hee thxs..ur CH even more chubby lah...mine still avg leh.. ;)*keke*

jellypurin- Heee thxs.... yup think BBs on breastmilk can oso be chubby one...heee..;p Good E.g are CH, Marcus, Arielle etc..;)

<font color="ff0000">I'm back and saw sooo many posts...... saw the pictures of the gathering, i think Dumbo, Jill &amp; Purpleangel very chio too. Wah, our Oct thread has so many chiobu.

As for my gal, i think i am not going to kick a big fuss abt it though i will let my daughter's form teacher know just so she can keep an eye on them both. sighs so not easy to be parent hor.

</font>

Trace- Baby Arielle oso got lotus arms!! ;)Mine shld be smaller when compared to urs leh...;p

mousebb, jellypurin- Hee thxs chubby in disguise lah...;p Not sure of her weight now leh... but when she's bout 11wks/2mths, her weight is ard 5.5kg,still avg... so have to wait till her 2nd jab towards end of this mth then will kw her weight leh... But think shld be ard 6.5-7kg le bah..;)

xinying- Haaa Marcus even more power lah...;p Wanna pinch his chubby cheeks! ;)

wah kaelyn can fight with them I think! Check out her chin!
happy.gif
I Like her Pretty blue dress!!

dimpletot- Haaa no lah still can't fight yet lah...think it's the angle we took her pics tat makes her chubby leh...keke!! ;p
Heee tat floral dress, my DH still said look like 'Ah Ma' dress~!! *lol*

XY : wahh..thaT'S a nice one =) you r super efficent. realli nice pics..power leah you, still can rem all the names..hee..
btw, which software you use the pic of marcus &amp; zoe ?

Wahhh.... seems like I missed out a lot of juicy topics.... hehe....

re: night activities - Yah, same here. Really no energy to do it with taking care bb and milk pumping in the middle of the night. Extremely deprived of sleep.......... I miss my 8 hours of continous sleep before delivery
sad.gif

Xinying - Saw the photos on your FB liao. Thanks for uploading! Everyone look soooo happy that day
happy.gif
. Looking forward to the next gathering where I'll bring my girl along.

aiyo! the pic with Mint and Marcus is sooo funny!

Ribena - I cannot add you also leh. It says user not found. Can you try add me again? [email protected]

Mspiggy - Hey, I am interested to get some ON stuffs, does it apply to the min $100 purchase? GAP and ON under tha same parent coy.

Mspiggy
Wa I see many dresses I want to get for the girl. Can I PM you the items tomm morning? Oh I also want to get ON stuff.

allo mommies,

thought i'ld catch up with the forum before going to sleep. i also want to go to the next outing.. Marcus is a ladies' man lah. Next time he drive a mod honda civic and go and choot girls at zouk. hehehehh. actually i want to see marcus take a picture with both purebliss's girls and see which one he beo more. ejeaaehehaeahaeh

oct mommies and babies alll looking good.

night activities:
lube. lots of it.

nickypower,
i remember you. we used to play owl with enya during pregnancy!!! well done with kaelyn
happy.gif
she's gorgeous

alright mommies, g'nite.

Purebliss didn't come. Sigh...
but i already aim a few potential DIL liao.
Zoe is ranked tops as Marcus and her have been on 4 dates liao.

oh ya rebecca,
i agree with your the whole less sex, more fight. more sex, less fight theory. p.s. i finally found alternative uses for my boxloads of pigeon baby wipes, so convenient to use to clean up after some fun... ;) ;) ;D

we should establish a rape count on sunday in this thread.

<font color="#307D7E"> WA!! i've been out for so many hours n u all still in the sex topic ar.. LOL!!!

pidough
keke.. really hor.. same here.. last time hubby will ask me.. y the wet tissue so fast finish ar.. den i say.. dun forgot we adult share share with them hor... hehe...</font>

pildough- Haaa yup yup we are the 3 frequent nite owls with Enya mummy and sometimes forest oso!! *keke*
Thxs...Sometimes she's soo notti and cranky till I felt so vexed!!! Can gets on my nerves one!! *Sigh*
Haaaa so farnie when u mentioned u finally found alternative uses for ur boxloads of pigeon baby wipes!!! *LOL*

good morning
happy.gif

pil
eh! you only turn out to post at night? day time wkg isit or hvg "fun"? kekeke... miss you leh... come for the next gathering... love to see how abby is...

mspiggy
i also bio a couple of dress for my ger liao, will pm u b4 lunch and i hope you got enough to organise the spree
happy.gif

xy
i must say, marcus &amp; zoe are "tian sheng yi dui"
btw, ur sling is here liaos... the lady posting out on saturday if not next monday, so you shd receive it no later than next thursday
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi MsPiggy,

Are U organising a GAP spree? If you are, I will send my order to you..

I can also organise one if any other mummies are interested.</font>

<font color="119911"><font face="tahoma">good morning ladies!

Re : GAP spree
the code <font color="ff0000">only applies to BabyGap for $100 or more.</font> send me your orders... if enough I will do the spree else have to cancel.

surf,
the code doesnt apply to ON even though they are from the same parent coy.
happy.gif

please email all your orders to tohval at gmail dot com before 5pm today! coz code valid till 12 Feb (USA time).</font></font>

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">jellypurin,
I got your orders... dont need to resend to me already
happy.gif

Re: GAP spree
Still need another $30 to make up the $100.</font></font>

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">saw the gathering pics.... all Oct mummies are super chio chio ones!!!! all so slim and pretty! *stress* hahaaaa</font></font>

mspiggy
you also v pretty leh!

mommies
we were talking about trial classes the last month. was wondering if we can consolidate the preferences and start attending them!

<font face="tahoma"> <font color="119911">jellypurin,
you havent seen me in person... pics can be edited. hahahahaaa </font></font>

morning mummies

seline has no pass motion for 5days liao
sad.gif
she used to be like tat once in a while but the record was 3days. and these night she woke up ard 3am ask for milk, after drink nvr sleep le keep 'eh eh eh' wondering is due to constipation or wat.. but she is consider TBF ler, only last feed i give her ProNAN1

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911"> Karen,
no problem
happy.gif

Re : private GAP spree
anymore takers? If yes, kindly please orders to me by 12 noon today. Sorry have to push it earlier. </font></font>

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">R&amp;R,
can can... wait time can you send to me?

my email is tohval at gmail dot com </font></font>

Back