(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Karen,

No problem
happy.gif

If both mthds hv no pain, it would be laggi best! I really dunno leh, but my gynae said my chances of natural very very low, will check with him again tmr but i really doubt it!</font>

<font color="ff6000">Argh...ok, now I m really STRESS this time! The agent juz called me to say that all her 'confirm gd CLs' r booked liao!!! I almost cry then &amp; there!

Sigh...vy lost liao, dunno what to do! Guess I really have to settle for those ? 1 liao, wish me luck since I seems to have nope
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="#151B54"> Xinying,
hw come aft ur C-sect, u dun feel pain de meh? i mean aft the epi med has gone?

coz my aunt, her is long long time ago. her's is fully sleepin de. aft her woke up, she feel so pain. end up is the nurse fault. coz they didn gve her enough 'ma zui yao'. n the nurses got scolded by her gynae. </font>

jjmom,

i got one contacts..recommended by my client..u try calling her now..

0177885551 or 0177710771 Her name is Aunty Kam .

jj: u called sally? or who wahha try ah hua? anyway. i dun think i m using her since i gng for Csec on 8th. :p

littlebluey, since i hv a choice on the dates, i just took the same lunar date as my girl lor. :p

<font color="ff6000">Jess,
I booked a CL long ago thru my friend's recommendation then last friday nite, this CL called to fly me kite.

A forum friend then recommend her CL's agent to me but now even the agent also don't have 'confirm gd CL' for me liao wor...

We r left with all the 'unknown' 1 tat no1 knows whether they really know how to do anot 1
sad.gif
</font>

xinying: burning smell?? faintz.. urs C-sec w epi???? i was thinking to change my mind abt GA to epi.. whahahaha.. nw in dilemma. :p

karen,
urs not married, maybe tats why not so understanding.. but my boss is married with kids. i guess she has very different perspective, she's those high flier and super on the ball one
sad.gif
so maybe she tends to think that work is more crucial. the most if tummy pain, then call cab go hosp. but i reallie take my hats off her, she reallie nber even ONCE ask me how am i coping. reallie no welfare. sometimes in office, she will call for last min meeting and all of us had to eat at 3pm or later... gobble down our food at our desk and go back to work. i feel so miserable! curse n swear coz a hungry preg woman is an ANGRY woman. hahaha
happy.gif

Rebecca,
if possible just ren lor... no choice lah.. they nag us also for our own good.. watever we can do, we try.. if really too extreme, then we will make noise lor.. :p :p.. i think food still can REN bah.. its the bathing that i cant.. :p

beary,
good luck! with ur gynae's letter, i think ur meanie boss should have no reasons to reject u lor!!! take care!

Juz Us,
welcome back!! u also chopped ur hair ah? Me just think it and cut it slightly shorter.. will tie my hair and wash every alternate days.. :p

whitepaper,
wont be surprised if ur appt is really mid of next year wor... its so popular that shop!

wah beary, your boss really horrible leh!! Didnt u tell her u're hungry!! Preg women cannot go hungry!! If she super onz, thats her problem! U ought to fight for your own rights!

<font color="0000ff">Carole,

Easy to remember oso leh
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">JJmom,

Worse come to worse if can't get a gd CL, yr mum can help out?</font>

<font color="119911">forest,</font>
<font color="#151B54"> i can REN. but my hubby is he let me eat but oso nag at the same time. piangz. like dis i told him, if u wan to nag, den dun let me eat. if wan to let me eat den dun nag. but normally i dun eat de la.. juz REN lor. coz i dun wan him to get a chance to say me ma.. haha... same here lor.. cnt bath veri XIN KU!!!! but bo bian leh... my mum n grandma juz visit me ytd. grandma keep warnin me DUN SHOWER!!! hve to wait till 12days later(countin frm the day i delivered). haiz.. nw my body smells!!! hair oso smells!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

<font color="#151B54"> beary
ur boss is really too much!!! if anytin were to happen, is she willin to bear the responsiblity? simply juz ask her dis qns!! sickenin boss!!</font>

JJmom

Yes I agree with littlebluey, maybe your mum can help? At least can help to take care of baby? For confinement food, worst comes to worst, get those confinement tingkat meals lor...

<font color="ff6000">Carole</font>
Thanks, since u confirm not using Ah Hua aunty then I will try calling her &amp; c how bah.

<font color="ff6000">Trace</font>
Thanks, will try calling her too.

<font color="ff6000">Bluey</font>
My mom CMI lei coz she looking after my 2yr old niece, think she will fall if she still do confinement 4 me.

<font color="ff6000">Ladies, thanks for all your kind help &amp; concern
happy.gif
I will continue to try looking ard de.</font>

jjmom,

dun stress ok! slowly find..if u hv motherhood magazine..there's this agent behind the mag..u can try calling..

ok mummies,

gog to KO liao..have a gd dinner!!

<font color="119911">forest,</font>
<font color="#151B54"> ya!! so sianz... but if count by weeks den fast. count by days den slow... hehe.... :p</font>

xinying,

tell us about the aftercare of the c-section wound? when does gynae strap on the binder on you? then how do you clean yourself in the hospital? are you going for the malay massage?

ok.. mostly, how is giant? hehehe my mom says your lil one looks fiesty!

<font color="119911">hai now log in to do work
sad.gif
colleague sms to ask me do some stuff.. irritating! haha what if i had been in delivery room! they cannot make do w/o me meh?! geez...

bluey>> cyst ah!! aiyo! pain not?? will go off after delivery? pat pat, tahan a few more weeks ya! jia you!

whitepaper>> she din check for dilation coz i told her dun wanan induce yet. she will have to check in next visit. after EDD, the visits are spaced only 3 days apart! and every visit must do the CTG scan! aiyo! so expensive! she say for baby health, but i think she wanna pressure me faster induce! hahaha

jjmom>> pls dun get upset. mabbe try the Cl ur prev CL recommended? some help better than none ba? or cater confinement food and get a maid to come help u? u got domestic maid? good luck ya

forest>> ya coz prev quite long. at least cut short, i wash liao, dry oso faster
</font>

forest, rebecca, everafter

tats why i nicknamed her the 'slave driver'! hahaha
happy.gif
i cant wait to go on ML!

btw, had all of u engage the massage lady?
Me have not called anyone yet...dunno when its the right time to book
happy.gif

for natural delivery, we can massage after 2 weeks?
happy.gif

<font color="119911">hey i got to complain about this 'frend' i know leh... really champion! her wedding in dec, then she darn upset i told her i cannot confirm if can go for her wedding, coz by then tanya only about 2 month old. i cannot predict her sleeping/feeding pattern yet. then she go complain to another frend behind my back say that i not 'frend' enough. she come my wedding, i now dun wanna go hers. pls lor i din even confirm i not going yet! ok that was some time ago so i already qi xiao liao. nvm

now she complain to me another frend (say X) of ours, say her practices all so extreme. obsessed like cult like that. so i tell her nvm lah, everyone is different mah. she dun nid to follow X's ways. then she say ya, but now X's obsessive, weird ways affects her. she told me that X's baby cannot sleep without X. so X may need to leave her wedding (the one in dec) early.

geez, is my frend too much or what?? </font>

<font color="119911">beary>> ya now can book liao. natural after 2 days can liao. wait too long no point already. unless c-section, dun nid wait 2 weeks</font>

hi all. been a silent reader of this thread for 2 weeks now and really excited about the arrival of babies. Congrats to all moms who had given birth and to all who is counting down the days. It must be real exciting and nervous at the same time. Hope to learn more here.

I'm actually from the november thread, edd is 05 nov. but i think i will deliver in oct when i'm in my 38th weeks. If bb doesnt want to come out by then i think i will induce le. My bb becomes an oct baby. Although may lugi the deepavali holiday, but i cannot wait le.

I'm expecting a boy. Currently 34 weeks going to 35 this wednesday. Baby already engaged.
happy.gif

jj: 8oct is a date i chosen to be on the same lunar bday as my girl. I will go a day without nanny, as she will be in SG on the 12th oct. I will be home 11th, and i still have my Maid and my MIL with me mahz. I can handle since i m nt 1st time mummy. and hubby will be ard to handle my girl too. Even if my hb or me cant handle my girl, i can always activate my mum to come over to look after my girl while i look after my newborn.

Beary: lol if given me, i think i will be the same too. i told my hb, i suspecting i m gng to pop anytime this week.. so i ask my hb to standby. my gut feel only.. but if he cant be activated, i will jsut drive myself to hosp.. kekekee.. he knows i wont die without him one.. kekeke.

JJ: whahhaha no only ur mum lahz.. my mum same same... CMI. if ask my mum to play with my girl.. stil look.

Littleybluey: ya. .easier for old folks to remember lunar bdays.. :p

<font color="119911">karen, pildough>> actually my masseuss? say that c-section still can, but must wait longer for wound to heal then can start. by then, mabbe not so effective liao (so mabbe no point?)

dreamyjo>> wow! ur boy already engaged!! so good! i'm in my 40th week and my girl still not yet engaged!!! duiz...
sad.gif
</font>

dreamyjo: hw envy. bb engaged.. mine still playing a fool with me.. refusing to head down... so sad.
sad.gif

jj: Ah Hua is on standby for me. u call her must tell her that Mei Ling is gng C-sec on 8th. so she will know tt she can take ur confinement... ok?

<font color="119911">carol>> wah u in labour still wanna drive to hospital??? think if that happens, best take cab ba! else is dangerous wor</font>

<font face="tahoma"> hi ladies,
updates on Ruffles :
heard from her this afternoon that she had bleeding again, she's going to deliver Victoria this evening ard 4pm via C sect... guess by now Victoria should have arrived
happy.gif
</font>

dimpletot, yah...mine was grandstand... of course must give me grandstand lah... my company is the one starts with "S"... If not grandstand, I wouldn't go and squeeze with people... :)

hi carole and juz us, thanks. yup its great that bb had already engaged. Yup, make me happy and nervous as that means i can go for natural birth. but on the other hand, his engaging giving me another set of problems. excruciating pelvic bone pain. Its difficult for me to walk and toss in bed. Esp painful when trying to get up from a sitting or sleeping position lor. thats why i want to go for induction. if gynae allows, i may want to induce on 37 weeks but she say give bb chance to mature a little more. So for bb sake i have to ren.

Carole, hahaa.. you super leh. still can drive in labour pain. very dangerous leh, may get distracted

<font color="0000ff">Welcome Dreamyjo,

U are from Nov thread rite?? Nevertheless, welcome yr stay here
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Carole,

U very steady pom pi pi leh! keke better dun drive yrself to the hospital, take a cab safer leh!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Juz Us,

Yr bb too comfy inside le, dun feel like coming out to tis world yet, she really has a mind of her own!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Mspiggy,

Really? Ruffles sudd went right ahead!! Wah, hope she has a smooth delivery, we await her updates
happy.gif

So exciting!!</font>

<font color="ff6000">Carole,</font>
*piangz* u still thinking of driving yourself to deliver! Really peifu u leh, don't want lah, at least take a cab like what JuzUs suggests, don't make us worry 4 u @_o

Wah...<font color="ff6000">mspiggy,</font>, u really kena over take by some1 again
happy.gif
Hope Ruffles is doing well now. Keep us update on her ok? Thanks
happy.gif

dunnoe why got burning smell also. maybe that's the smell of the amino bag. haha...
After epi wear off, i was on the bed. can move slightly side to side, but no strength to sit up. Breastfeed lying down on side.
Next morning, off the drip, went toilet for the first time ard 1pm. Pain lah, but still bearable.
cannot really streghten my back. Evening much better.
Day 3, can walk normally liao. Upright, but not fast lah.
As for my "jing shen" i wake very awake. Not drowsy at all. Not tired also.

Aftercare... nothing leh. Got strap binder for me lah. As for my gynae every morning come see me. Say GOOD MORNING! HOW ARE U? CAN WALK? ANY PAIN? Then open binder, check wound. Done $100 gone!!!

massage:
for massage after my c-section, gynae is skeptical but she say if i want, only can do after 6 to 8 weeks and after a check up and her ok. come to think of it, you're right lor maybe too late liao. my cousin in hk also no malay massage lady, she say use binder and eat wind ridding foods, with some exercise can tone up the tummy.

karen,
i also sometimes have the 'why don't i choose natural' guilt trip but yours is more circumstantial because breech, mine is more safety related because i have spinal implants.

i think as long as bb and mommy are safe, no need to be so harsh on ourselves right. like u, i too long to feel labour pangs even if it's only for a short while. i actually look forward to timing my irregular contractions.. hehe.. it's a complex i'ld get out of my system lah, when i hold my little girl. maybe it will be the last thing on your mind when you're holding your little one.

Juz Us,
i have three friends' wedding coming up from oct to jan next year, i also told them in advance pls forgive me if i don't make it because bb is still so small so i tell them first. If they really friend enough, they will understand. next time when they become parents themselves, they will def understand. I think your frenemy quite unscrupulous lor, can emo blackmail you liddat. but u know, sometimes wedding planning turns some women into bridezillas the same way baby prep turns some women into momzillas. ehhehe

xinying,
hahah... your doc's bedside manners very good leh.. but it's true lor, their visits also so expensive, just to say hi and check on u.

Carole,
plsss take a cab! give birth on bus, maybe got free ride. give birth on plane, maybe got flight discount also but give birth on cte, erp will still be charged accordingly. hahah

<font color="aa00aa">Wow! Ruffles has overtaken Mspiggy and me le! Believe she should have delivered her bb by now! Jiayou!!!
happy.gif
</font>

Back