(2008/10) Oct 2008

whitepaper,
Thanks...haiz...so suay...it's my 1st attempt and I got infection! Hope it'll recovers before my next gymae check on the 7th, else so paiseh!

Hi Carole,

Thanks for sharing your BF tips. When you had your 1st bb, when did you starting pumping out after latching on? From the 1st week after you deliver?
happy.gif

Here's a picture of Baby Skylar

Her hair looks a lot darker than it actually is in the picture, can't really tell her eye colour yet, it looks blue last nite when i see last nite but could be the real colour has not set in yet. Hmmmm as for her features, she still looks too puffy to really tell.....

1749258.jpg

gio,
your baby's so cute and contented! she seems to be saying 'don't disturb me leh, i've had a long night'.

carole,
thanks for all the bf advice man.. i was scanning the forums for experiences but nothing beats reading it from a mommy friend.
happy.gif
there are some gynaes who can 'move' the baby back to position, also in yoga (if you google), there's this wriggle your butt movement to steer baby to head down while doing this 'downward dog' motion. otherwise, your little one is too comfortable liao lah.. ehhe.

elch,
don't use tea tree oil because it's too oily, use tea tree cream. alot of brazilian places should carry them, it soothes better than the oil because the oil may clog up your pores. brazilians are liddat because hair generally becomes finer after a few treatments but bo pian also, finer might also mean more ingrown like me because my hair growth curls up inwards. so far no benefits with aloe also unless it's inflammed and with a cut. don't pick at your ingrowns!

Juz Us,
moo morning. ;)

whitepaper,
hehehehea... can imagine you turning it on with your toes. that's a funny thought to start the day with.

morning mousebb and other mommies!

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh, Whitepaper
I guess all prepared liao. Just waiting for the day to come. From tomorrow afternoon onwards, I'm going to eat all the way till midnight. Hehehe...yesterday, my sil cooked laksa for me.

Gio
Another sweetie to the oct thread! Congrats again! She is so sweet! </font>

eh gio,

heard that some babies born with grey or blue eyes go through interesting changes of iris hues before settling down permanently to one color, must take picture when she opens her eyes ok.. so cute..

mousebb,

sounds like the last supper! hahahah... ya eat lots of seafood and egg. i'm going to have rojak and popiah later. hee hee heeee

what's on your list of things to eat today?

Hi Gioanna,

Congratulations once again! Cute little Skylar....

Hi Nicky, you have forgotten that we are both seeing Dr koh? I thought your EDD is a few days earlier than mine? How are you feeling now? I'm down with flu and cough again.

pildough
hahahahahaha... yah either I turn on the pump with my toes, or I hold on to the suction cups with my toes and turn on the pump with my hands... hmmm... difficult decision to make...
happy.gif

mousebb
So good! can eat and eat coz you know when you will pop! I still can't leh... wanna eat alot of things but stop myself. That day ate 3/4 pack of cheezels already felt v guilty. I scared baby grow too big again...

<font color="0077aa">mousebb
haha i also start to search for certain foods like crab, stingray since last week. tonight ll go eat chong pang nasi lemak, then i ll left hokkien prawn noodles, poh piah &amp; maybe chicken cutlet. will add into my this week dinner menu =P.
yst MIL oso ask me wat i wanna eat nw else must wait another 40days or even 3mth for seafood cant eat
and saturday morning ll go for Mac breakfast b4 go c-sect</font>

Hi Juz Us,

I'm like u... din sterilise my pump, din buy formula... expecting hospital to give when delivery.... haha... sure will panic when my turn comes.

bbgoh,
that reminds me! i havent eat stingray yet. haha.. but i've had cold crab. mmmmm

whitepaper,
you sound like a gymnast now! hahaha..

mousebb,
true true.. eat away. i was scrolling through the thread archives. wow.. some of u mommies have known each other since march. that is some support network.
happy.gif

almond,

i'm so lazy to sterilise my pump also but i must at least run my steriliser maybe on wednesday, now the mommies are recommending that the valves and membrance go into steriliser.

don't worry lah, when the time comes and you need all these things to be done, it's time for hubby to recognise a crisis and take on his responsibilites like a man! kekekeke

husband told me he'ld do everything for me.
except buy me maternity pads.

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh
On my list, I have swensen, japanese food at Waraku and also curry fish head! </font>

jjmom-I called my CL over the weekend but she already has another booking for Nov. So sorry. You might want to try the Oct MOther &amp; Baby magazine. There is a section on Confinement practices and recommendation of CLs.

Ok talk to you gals later. Going for my checkup ... countdown - 4 days!!

but elch,
the pus bit sounds nasty. where did u get your brazilian done? did u pick at them? wondering if it's the after effects of questionable hygiene practices or tools. not supposed to get pus and infection after a brazilian unless u disturb your ingrowns. ehhe

mommies,
apart from the 'my mama votes for obama' rompers. for those expecting giants.. i was surfing around and found this.

http://www.honestbaby.com/tshirts2b.php?qs1=bfma

'don't expect alot, i'm big for my age!'

<font face="tahoma"> Congrats Gio!!! Your girl is so pretty!!!

Hi ladies,
Am going to mine really soon.... counting down. Feeling so excited! Natural delivery better... dont know when to expect.. not so "gan cheong". hehehee </font>

pildough,
I did mine at Rupini's....shouldn't be hygiene issue I guess since I went with my girlfriend and she didn't experience the pus thingy...never pick at the hair follicles since I only did mine on Sat and there's no ingrowns yet...just my skin quality I guess...

<font face="tahoma">mousebb,
am feasting away since Fri also.... before being confined! hehehehee

all the best to you... have a smooth delivery! if only we are in the same hospital, we can visit each other.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">Morning all
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">Forest, JuzUs, Ruffles,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Really big thanks ladies, for all your kind concern abt my problem with CL. Nope still no luck yet &amp; yes, we r stress abt it but we try to remain calm (no choice)
Have send out message to all possible sources to look for 1 liao, sigh...c how bah
sad.gif

Meanwhile, m happy tat my co will b having early KO tml &amp; another PH
happy.gif
Heehee...I m sooo easily contented
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Gioanna &amp; Tim,

Congrats on your bundle of joy!!! Welcome Bb Skylar, u are a pretty babe!

Gioanna, rest well and take care!
happy.gif
</font>

Good morning mummies!

Congrats to Purebliss and Gionna!
happy.gif

I went for my week 39 check up and my gal still hasn't engaged! In spite of me having contraction on Friday from 3.45am all the way until 6pm! The contraction was between 40 mins to 2 hours. Yet, it came to be baxton hicks instead 'cos after 6pm until this morning, there is no more contraction.

Good luck to all mummies who will be delivering soon! Ms Piggy, Mousebb and Ruffles

JJmom2008,

So sorry to hear about what happen with your CL. Hope you can find another one soon. Did you approach any agency? Maybe will have a higher chance of getting one from agency?

<font color="0000ff">Whitepaper,

Oh yeah! Definitely blue and blue only muhahaaha.....

How's everyone wkend?

Guess wat, mummies, remember the horrid "blood pimple" that I was talking abt, it has worsen and now it's the size of a red bean and bleeding from time to time
sad.gif

Most prob I will nd to hv laser treatment to remove it after delivery since I bloody hell can't do anything about it now, it's so unsightly boo hoo hoo.... :'( gek sim man.

Told DH when bb arrives and when we hv pics taken, he muz utilise his photoshop skills leow...diaoz...-_-""</font>

<font color="ff6000">Gio,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Wah...your gal have blue eyes, so pretty. Must show us her pics when she open her eyes
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">Elch,</font>
<font color="ff6000">I also went for my 1st bazilian wax last friday nite (the 1 tat RibenaLi recommended) &amp; it is vy gd. 1st, it's totally not painful at all, done in abt 10min &amp; totally bare.
I only felt a little sore tat nite &amp; the soreness is gone by mid of sat.
It's the after effect tat I need to get use to. Coz it now totally bare so sometime the feeling of the skin sticking when i move ard, feels funny...heehee
I was told not to rub on the area &amp; I also avoid soaping the area tat nite, juz clean with water.
Hope u will recover soon</font>

<font color="0000ff">Seems like we are going to hv a few babies tis wk! Whoa!! It's getting so exciting now
happy.gif

Mummies who are poppin, you all are alrd thinking of wat to feast on before the 1 mth confinement! Steady leh!! keke</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>POPPED ON</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>WEIGHT (KG)</TD><TD>LENGTH (CM)</TD><TD>DELIVERED VIA</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candle</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>26/08/2008</TD><TD>Sheralyn Ng Shi QI</TD><TD>1.93</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/9/2009</TD><TD>29/08/2008</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goldfish</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/9/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>2.45</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/09/2008</TD><TD>9/9/2008</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>11/9/2008</TD><TD>Jaren</TD><TD>2.26</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>19/09/2008</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>2.53</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>19/09/2008</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>20/09/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural with Pethidine</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>23/09/2008</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>23/09/2008</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD>3.445</TD><TD>57</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>24/09/2008</TD><TD>Jia En</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xinying</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Jew Ping (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Xie Hong En</TD><TD>4.15</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Giselle/Danielle</TD><TD>2.35 &amp; 2.42</TD><TD>45 / 47</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>28/09/2008</TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD>3.31</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>30/09/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>Wenmin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>2/10/2008</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Us</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Teng Chen Xi, Titus</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celine</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Freya</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lian</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe99</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bee</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pildough</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yi Hng, Conrad</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lennie</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Seline</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candy</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edmund</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BigFlamingo</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn(2princess)</TD><TD>Dr VP Yong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynnzee</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puppy2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Varner</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lioele</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coccinelle</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri</TD><TD>Dr Tan P K</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alessandro</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>JenCC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyra</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh
This morning I told my hubby to come home early this evening if possible and we can go swensen for dinner. Then tomorrow I will have curry fish head for lunch and Jap food for dinner! Hehehe!!!</font>

<font color="ff6000">mspiggy, mousebb, Ruffles,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Wah...can feel tat u 3 r all gear up &amp; ready to pop liao, woohoo...so excited for u mommies
happy.gif

My DH also said wanna bring me to eat seafood b4 pop, waiting for my turn, yum yum...hahaha</font>

<font color="ff6000">jasminetea,</font>
<font color="ff6000">thanks
happy.gif
yupz, we did go to agents against our idea but no choice loh. M now waiting for their 'news'</font>

<font color="ff6000">bluey,</font>
<font color="ff6000">aiyoh...tat pimple really a pain hor waste $ somemore...sigh, being mommy is really not easy hor. Nvmind lah, it's all worth it when u c your boy
happy.gif
Ask your gynae to help u remove it FOC when u csect can boh? =P</font>

<font color="0000ff">Mspiggy,

Enjoy yr shopping!!
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Juz Us,

Hope both you and your HB have recovered from the flu...)
</font>

<font color="0000ff">JJmom,,

I dun think so he will remove it most likely only laser is the only alternative, going to see a doc abt it and get a reference *bleh* wat an "ugly pressie" from junior -_-"" lolx ;p</font>

<font color="0000ff">Updates from Xinying,

Currently, she's still in hospital with Marcus as he's down with jaundice. Apparently, bb Marcus only love BM and refused FM! hahahaha...

Xinying said it's very crucial to get an electric pump, she's suffering from bad engorgement and she said it's freaking painful! Luckily for her, she managed to rent the electric pump from Mt A so it helps to relieve her quite a fair bit!

She said manual pump is superb tiring and now she's in the midst of setting up her breast pump's fund
happy.gif

She send her warmest regards to all the mummies in this thread!!
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="ff6000">mousebb,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Wah...your meal schedule really pack man! Hahaha...enjoy
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">mspiggy,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Tml is your pop day liao, excite hor
happy.gif
All the best &amp; have a smooth delivery</font>

morning mummies!!!
happy.gif

monday bluez man.... really sian to be in office!!! grrrrrr....

Gioanna,
Baby Skylar is sooooo sweet!!! She have blue eyes? Wow.. a real beauty!! keke... Congrats once again, and do post more pics of her when u can ya!! Meanwhile have a good rest!!
happy.gif

mspiggy,
tom ur turn le!! Jia You.. and we'll wait for ur updates..
happy.gif

mousebb,
wow.. ur feast menu sounds so good wor!!! must truly enjoy it ya!!! kekekek...
happy.gif

Ruffles,
also feeling excited for u le... jia you too!!
happy.gif

whitepaper, Juz Us,
we're also waiting for u mummies leh.. kekeke.. also feel gan chiong for u 2... hahaha...

Good morning mummies!

Still a few more days to Oct but so many mummies have pop le!

Congrats to Purebliss and Gionna! Your babies are so beautiful!

Mspiggy, mousebb and ruffles,
Have a smooth delivery! Looking forward to see your precious little bundle of joy!

Mummies,
Nowdays the weather freaking hot leh... i have to on my Fan 24/7 and facing me directly, once i step away i start to sweat le.

JJmom,
Where u had your brazillian wax done? I wanna go get it done also but it will be my "virgin" wax leh so i really worry it will be too painful for me! *ouch*

<font color="ff6000">A?</font> <font color="ff6000">bbgoh,</font>
<font color="ff6000">u too? this sat? But thou your EDD is mid Oct leh? Y csect early lei?</font>

bbgoh: i did not mix.. finish BM then top up with FM. usually 1st mth no mixup of Breast n bottles.. that part comes in at 3rd mth. when they are real smart.. kekeke..

for BF-ing, always remember.. when u are sitting comfortably, then bb will be comfortable. making sure urself is in a right seat and right holding will give ur child or bb a very comfortable feed. :p

Pinny: i started latching from hosp. even there isnt any milk. on n off after i am home.. i still latch. but after each latch, i pump the extra out so to create that Demand=supply.

C-sec w Epi... anyone can share with me hw it feels?? i m gng for GA... if Epi nt very scarey.. i might just head for Epi... its nt abt $, just tt i am a scarey cat when it comes to be cut.. lol

Back