(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0077aa">Penny! long time no see and chat babe!!! And what great news you brought us!
happy.gif
U still with Dr Ong? congrats!!!! =)</font>

Hi Buffy! u left ur job? Found a better job?
Thanks babe!!!! Yes I went to see Dr. Ong last week. Today i eng. Can pop in to chat. Coz tis morning merlion like nobody's biz and decided to take a day's off. I m still with my make up.... tinking i can go back work. Ha...

Thanks elch!

Yes XY. I m stil bfing her. She dun wanna stop!!!! I had tried many ways but she juz dun wan to stop. I used xi gua suan, lime juice n tried talking to her. All no use. She wil cry v loud. daddy soft-hearted n told me to feed her. Mission failed after many tries....

Ribena,
Well... at least ur AF came back.
Mine was MIA. So my doc and gynae advise was for me to stop. Coz i have thyroid also. So stop better, then can assess if my thyroid got worst.

Congrats to u once again!

XY,
yes, my AF came back when Claudia reaches 1 yr old. Dun worry, very soon will be ur turn. I already given u d baby dust. Hahahaha!

RE: Thyroid
My mum has it and her doc did a test for her and says its heredity and d doc told me I may get it. But my grandma dun have it. Is ur condition under controlled?

OCT'08 BDAY BASH - 26 Sep (530-830pm)

VENUE : Anchorage Function Rm

ACTIVITIES - Art &amp; Craft
(I'll do up something simple for the kids.. hope ur tods will enjoy it.. feel free to bring other activities to share.. my activity will prbly be 15 minutes tops.)

FOOD - pot luck

CAKE - we'll plan for this closer to date? since dunno how many attending yet

Interested:
1. eelyn + kaitlyn (tofu &amp; mince chicken patties)
2. xy + marcus
3. daisybuttons (fried rice for the tods)
4. jjmom2008
5. Freda
6. mint
7.jellypurin
8. ypg
9. bbgoh
10. Wan Chuen + Kaijie (donuts)

anyone else?

So short the list only?? All others busy?

Thanks dimpletot. Congrats to u also! Yes, EDD is 8 may. Wat abt ur's? I have Claudia's photo but stupid me, so IT not savvy n dunno how to post it here. Will get hubby's help tonite to help me post. hee!

How is our Kate doing? Does she know tat she is gg to b a jie jie?

Something funny to share:
Me: Darling, u wan di di or mei mei?
Claudia: Mei mei
Me: U wan mei mei or di di?
Claudia: di di
Me: ??????

Another one-
Me: Darling, ai bu ai mummy?
Claudia: ai
Me: ai bu ai daddy?
Me: ai bu ai ma ma ( my MIL)?
Me: ai bu ai MUTHU?
Me and hubby: ??????

<font color="119911">XY,
alamah u...MUTHU is Claudia's latest imaginary bf whom her mom intro lah...wahahaha!

Penny,
tat's y, u shd juz stop after asking abt your MIL. Y wake from a sweet dream...kekeke!
happy.gif
</font>

katie used to be very random. one day want didi one day want mei mei, regardless of how we change the order of questioning.

then now she's v consistent. always 'mei mei'.

i dunno how much of it she really 'understands' but she'll nod when we ask whether she's going to be a good jie jie. and she like babies. will go up to them and smile in their face.

Happy!
Tong Tong CC matter settled liao. She will become a Cherie Hearts kid. Glad that my mum agree with my decision. Hope my gal enjoy her CC days. She will start it next Jan 2011.
Any Cherie Hearts kid here? I know mousebb WX and WM also.

JJmom,
So u decided on which kindy for Nat?

Penny,
BIG congrats to u!

JJmom,
my hubby was d one who started the Muthu ting. I asked him if he will mind if Claudia's bf is Muthu? Then my silly hubby said," why not? He could b either a lawyer or doctor"

hahahahaha!

XY,
I will try asking Claudia tonite whether she ai bu ai Marcus. Hahahaha!!!

Dimple,
katie is so sweet. I m sure she will b a good jie jie. She is so well behave and so loving.

Claudia oso likes babies. When we were out, the moment she sees a pram, she will walk up or rather i should say run towards the pram and wans to play with the baby inside. then she will tell me," mummy, baby ya" and she will start similing at them. Sometimes she will overdo by expressing her love until i so paiseh towards d parents.

Thanks YPG!!!

<font color="119911">ypg,
sigh...Nat is on wait list at Living Sanctary Kindy, abt 15min from my inlaws place. Me &amp; Nat really love the place &amp; curriculum but i doubt she can make it to the class next yr, she is #15 on the list
sad.gif

most likely only b able to go in in 2012 for nursery.

i reg her for the startot at marine parade new ctr for next yr but still waiting for them to confirm.</font>

<font color="119911">penny,
u nv know leh...high chance wor since C is a dentist
happy.gif

anyway y dentist huh? beside it being the highest pay job &amp; gd hrs coz m sure these r not the factors tat C will consider at the moment...kekeke
hmm...she likes to brush your teeth?
happy.gif
</font>

mint,
No, cause Sally kid is at a place out of reach for my mum n me. We dun drive lor.
sad.gif
But she sing lot of praise for this Cherie Hearts branch.

JJmom,
Bo bian. Got to be on waiting list for most popular school. I quite like the Star Tot near my house there. Tong always enjoy her lessons alot. This Monday, after Sep week-long holiday, she is singing n blahblahblah non-stop when I ask her what she does at school today.

IPHONE:
I think my gal is addicted to IPHONE. So need to "snatch" away from her when I need to answer call. Haha...

yah i think she doesn't join our gatherings. but she's on our FB. maybe i should PM her on FB. hi mummy, what's yr nick ah? hahahaha...

<font color="ff0000">Marcus 2nd Birthday Bash
Two Fast, Two Furious
Date: 19th Sep (Sunday 5pm-7pm) </font>
Gonna rent those cars for the toddlers to sit in and let them drive around.

Oh... Feel free to Bring-your-own-ride (BYOR) if you have one.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Drifters</TD><TD>Siblings</TD><TD>Cheer squad </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>Jolly </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Cate</TD><TD></TD><TD>Buffy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mint </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD></TD><TD>Saxo </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jazreel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Daisybutton </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Zoe</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>Jill </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Abby</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pildough </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>Busybee </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD></TD><TD>JJmom </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cheerbear </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD>Sydney</TD><TD>Jellypurin </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mona </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Ruffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Wesley</TD><TD>MsPiggy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Tong</TD><TD></TD><TD>YPG </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD>Forest</td></tr></table>

<font color="ff6000">Blk 107 Punggol Field is a multi-storey carpark.
Please park the adult cars at B1 and take lift from Blk 107D, 107C, 106A to ROOF GARDEN. Kiddie cars will be waiting there.
My HP is 97386648. </font>

Xy- thanks for having us at your wonderful party! Vic had a GReat time on the cars and ESP the slides .. Faint ... She went up and down the darn slide at least 50 times -- not exaggerating ... So much that me &amp; hb are now damn shagged out. I shd name the slide 2fast2tired! I am soooo not getting an indoor playground with slide for her man! Haha. Once again thanks!!

Thank you all for coming to Marcus' birthday!
Such an enjoyable time!
Our kiddos are really two fast two furious!!!

Maybe we can have this again for our X'mas bash. By then, they would be able to self drive w/o us chasing behind them.

iherb
Childlife DHA is in stock.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item description</TD><TD>URL</TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Subtotal USD </TD><TD> Discount @ 12% </TD><TD> Total (USD) </TD><TD> Total (USD) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy_08</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>39.8</TD><TD> 35.02 </TD><TD> 36.44 </TD><TD> 36.44 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19.9</TD><TD> 17.51 </TD><TD> 18.22 </TD><TD> 18.22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19.9</TD><TD> 17.51 </TD><TD> 18.22 </TD><TD> 18.22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybutton</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD> 8.76 </TD><TD> 9.11 </TD><TD> 9.11 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-No-Added-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/4202?at=0</TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD> 17.92 </TD><TD> 21.43 </TD><TD> 21.43 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mona</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD> 8.76 </TD><TD> 9.11 </TD><TD> 9.11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little doggie</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-No-Added-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/4202?at=0</TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>40.72</TD><TD> 35.83 </TD><TD> 42.85 </TD><TD> 42.85 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yummy Earth, Organic Lollipops, 60 Pops </TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Yummy-Earth-Organic-Lollipops-60-Pops/10888?at=0</TD><TD>6.01</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6.01</TD><TD> 5.29 </TD><TD> 8.03 </TD><TD> 8.03 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phantus</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19.9</TD><TD> 17.51 </TD><TD> 18.22 </TD><TD> 18.22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Flora, Efamol, Pure Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg, 90 Softgel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Flora-Efamol-Pure-Evening-Primrose-Oil-1000-mg-90-Softgel-Capsules/23930?at=0</TD><TD>22.79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22.79</TD><TD> 20.06 </TD><TD> 23.18 </TD><TD> 23.18 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Anymore orders?? I want to close this asap. Before the DHA goes OOS again.

Shipping maybe slightly higher as this batch is lighter, but huge box.

Little doggie,
Ur lollipop 60pc still OOS. If it does not come in by tue, i'll order w/o it.

Xy: y r still up at 4am??
Thanks for e invitation! We had loads of fun
happy.gif
agree e kids r 2fast2furious..din managed to take many pics..will try to
load soon.
Oh ya, ash loves e party pack and was clinging on while watching "cars" yest. Great success !

Dimple: mm, cos G is ash's classmate so I know her mummy
happy.gif
yes, she jus pop but nt too sure if she on smh or wat her nick

Thanks XY for the party!!! it was fun!

<font color="ff0000">Dear Mommies who were at the party yesterday...did someone happen to pick up or see someone pick up a Small Red Frisbee? It is a hot wheels small red frisbee. If you did, can you return to me? Jaz brought it from home and we dropped it there I think.
sad.gif
couldn't find it when we reached BG and my son asking for it. I was hoping someone picked it up thinking its part of the goody bag coz it also has a cars on it.THANKS VERY MUCH!</font>

<font color="119911">XY,
thanks for the 2fast2furious party, u know Nat enjoyed herself being the 2on2furious guest but mommy ended up 2busy2shagged *pant pant*
oops...we forgot the party pack =P

Jolly,
wah...Ash can still stayed up to watch 'Cars'! Nat KO once i opened our door. Ended up i can only wiped her, changed &amp; dreamfeed her while she sleeped.

Daisy,
U left without even saying 'hello/gd bye'?! tsk tsk tsk...i even brought your book over, anyway passed to XY liao. Pls get it from her. *Missed u &amp; Jaz*

Cheerbear,
aiyoh...no wonder i was thinking how come i din see u there yest
sad.gif
take care &amp; get well soon *hugz*</font>

JJmom...wah i waited and waited until my neck super long you still not there leh. how i know u super late?i only left at 6.15pm! i really had to go, coz i had another party at botanic gardens with my son and his friends that started exactly at 5pm. I reached at 6.35pm, panting and puffing!! nevermine lah, now we got excuse to meet for lunch mah hor?? hahahaha!

Back