(2008/10) Oct 2008

Mommies, do you rem which mommy is requesting for Enfagrow $5 voucher?? my coll just passed me one expiring in 20 Oct...but i dun rem who is the mommy who needs it...i can mail to her.

daisy, Saxo,

Let me go home check the one I drink. For Tong, her honey is extracted from coffee tree. I remember it clearly cause I am thinking wow, ask my kid drink coffee. Haha... But honey is extracted from pollen grain right. My science sucks. Tat is the only one suitable for children also.

Apparently it take years for the tree to mature n collect honey hence their honey species always change after a while.

Previously I am taking durians tree one. Tat one is to 消除疲劳 n build up immunity n other blah blah blah but mainly is to relieve fatigue.

iherb,
Childlife DHA still OOS.

Nature's Way Sambucol prices are being reduced.
Anyone need more?? But currently, also OOS.
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Sambucus-for-Kids-Berry-Flavored-8-fl-oz-240-ml/9342?at=0

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Name</TD><TD>Item description</TD><TD>URL</TD><TD>Price</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Subtotal USD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy_08</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>4</TD><TD> 39.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybutton</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-No-Added-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/4202?at=0 </TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 20.36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mona</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 9.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little doggie</TD><TD>Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - no added favour</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Arctic-Cod-Liver-Oil-No-Added-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/4202?at=0 </TD><TD>20.36</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 40.72 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phantus</TD><TD>Childlife, Pure DHA, Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Capsules</TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Pure-DHA-Berry-Flavor-90-Soft-Gel-Capsules/12573?at=0</TD><TD>9.95</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> 19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Flora, Efamol, Pure Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg, 90 Softgel Capsules </TD><TD>http://www.iherb.com/Flora-Efamol-Pure-Evening-Primrose-Oil-1000-mg-90-Softgel-Capsules/23930?at=0</TD><TD>22.79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 22.79 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

XY,
wow... sounds like M's party will be so fun! wasted, cannot join...

Wet Wipes:
bought the pureen wet wipes (orange packaging, small ones) ytd at JL Expo... 4 packs of 2 for $8.

Hi mummies! Booked the function rm le..

BDAY BASH - 26 Sep (530-830pm)

VENUE : Anchorage Function Rm

ACTIVITIES - Art &amp; Craft
(I'll do up something simple for the kids.. hope ur tods will enjoy it.. feel free to bring other activities to share.. my activity will prbly be 15 minutes tops.)

FOOD - pot luck

CAKE - we'll plan for this closer to date? since dunno how many attending yet

Interested:
1. eelyn + kaitlyn (tofu &amp; mince chicken patties)
2. xy + marcus
3. daisybuttons (fried rice for the tods)
4. jjmom2008
5. Freda
6. mint
7.jellypurin
8. ypg
9. bbgoh
10. Wan Chuen + Kaijie (donuts)

anyone else?

morning mummies... TGIF

so excited on Marcus bday.. saw those flags that jolly bought.. nice.. really look like formula race.. READY.. GO!!!

Cheer bear, really, i din notice cos reach home late after OT. But the current diaper the size differentiate by diff color rite. I request for XXL for my elder son, and it looks huge! haha, cant wait to "test" it.

ooo and they give us a $2 voucher also...gd!

purple, icylemon,
i love the pureen wipes too. I now buy the purple packets cos it's non fragrance and anti bacterial. Heehee!

<font color="0077aa">morning mummies. In less than 9 hours, I will be booted out of my office. It's my last day. I have been so busy clearing up stuff, setting up processes, finishing on my campaigns and events that it felt ridiculous. I din even feel like I was handing over stuff. Sigh

Oh a happy note, Marcus's BD party is happening! I bumped into Jolly after work yesterday and saw the flags. Ha ha... Nice wor!
happy.gif
XY, will be there with my helper. Hubs can't make it. Will ask him to set the camera for me so I can bring along. Heh</font>

<font color="119911">cheerbear,
i also got the steamy bum samples yest
happy.gif
hope it's works well for Nat. But i requested for 'XL' size so cant test yet.</font>

little doggie,
the colour and the bear bear on the diaper is diff too.

ya got the $2 voucher but i might not be using coz after $2, ntuc still cost ard $16+ which is still ex compare to the tampines auntie.

mint,
me too using the purple pureen wipes.

morning mummies.

those gng for the F2 race, happen to see this on the BP thread... dun noe still can get it or not... http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4494107.html?1284686906

wet wipes,
yea.. me using that now too... like it too... but is that consider cheap? tot purple one is fragrance one...

by the way, i realised i overstock on the pigeon wet wipes (big pack ones)... if anyone wants... let me know... i will let go cheaply to u...
happy.gif

xy...whhaha...i thou the box they used looks like those for putting cakes! My box was still in good condition when i received them.

iherbs-thanks!

<font color="119911">XY,
my 1st tot when i saw the box is :'wah...even the box looks like those we get when tabao steamy char siew buns'...kekeke

Purple,
i wont b surprise if Marcus already has a full racing suit...kekeke</font>

<font color="119911">huggies dry comfort - tampine :
any 1 rem does aunty still do free delivery if we order 10pkts?

if she does, any mommies wanna share? I sms to check if she can deliver by sun afternoon.</font>

penny,
congrats again to ur secret which we r not suppose to know :p

jjmom,
long long time ago i did ask the tampines auntie b4 she say price will be diff but dunno abt now.. u can go ask.. if she does delivery.. i wan to tongbang
happy.gif

JJmom,
Sadly... slacker me only ordered his cake, rented the cars and finger food.

Now... the list gets longer... i need to engage hubby to do some last minute cooking.

It's between 5-7. I reckon u all only need finger food right?

As for his outfit.. i totally never prepare anything. SG too hot for a full race suit lah. Madness. Worst case, he'll go topless. COOL!

Nat can come in her bikini!

<font color="119911">huggies dry comfort - tampine :
Oops...aunty juz informed me tat it is all in the new improved version now but OOS at the moment. Must place order &amp; wait
sad.gif

Hope my supply at home can 'tong' till then.</font>

cheerbear,
no lah, tat hubby of mine wan me to keep it a secret. wah lao. so difficult for me to keep tis as a secret lor. i will die if i keep this happiness in me. hahahaha! Thanks!

XY
You have main attraction. Marcus. And another attraction, the cars. What else do you need? A successful party is not the deco, it's the content, which you have in abundance! Don't worry, I'm sure your attendees will have a wild time, with or without the deco.

XY: me bad..all my fault :p
Its open on weekends..it's at ICB enterprise house, next to illuma. If u need F1 related stuff, guess no need to go down coz only have e flags. Anyway, I am gg over lunch later, Coll wanna get something, call/text me if u wan b to chk anything
happy.gif

purple : e link is so tempting.. Mmm

ribena: yess.. Waiting for your announcement
happy.gif

Jolly,
Can't blame u. I was super excited abt the theme... So MUST make it happen. Else, it'll be a dream only.

Maybe i'll pop by during lunch. Haven't gotten the gift pack yet.

<font color="119911">XY,
no worries lah...juz kidding, no stress &amp; there's really no need to go the extra miles for us, guests
happy.gif

as long as u &amp; Marcus love it, it's cool by us liao
happy.gif

bad weather plan : narrower race tracks aka corridor
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">PENNY *waves*
we really miss u so much! So happy abt your big secret
happy.gif
congrats! rem to keep us update
happy.gif
</font>

XY, party shops at junction of Queen Street and Middle Road. there are 3 shops there, Az trading 6291-3130, Heartlink and Party &amp; Gifts 6396-8208. You can call and ask if theres what you want.

JJmom,
Seems like my big secret is a no secret to mummies here! hahahaha!

XY,
so sorry tat i couldn't join in Marcus bdae party tis sunday coz its our little dentist birthday. Daddy wanna spend the day with his darling. Help me to give Marcus give hugs and kisses!

Xy- don't worry; your party will b a blast! If rain can do at void deck?

Buffy- all the best to your last day!! Remember smoke smile smile keke

Jolly - wow u going bk again. Faint. I shall not think what else to get else I get tempted again.

Void deck must pay to rent. Which i did not.
Dun care lah. If really rain, we do at void deck. If they come and want to fine me, just say cars are ours. We bring and play. Keke...

Daisybutton,
Call also no use. I dunno what i want/need till i see it.

Ribena,
Throw me some baby dust too. Kisses back to future dentist Claudia!

XY,
Nah! throw many many baby dust to u.

This baby came to me by surprise. I dun wan a rabbit. I wanted a tiger but after trying for so long, i decided to give up and who knows, came a bunny.

Baby is now at week 6. Went to see Gynea last week, can only see waterbag and a dot inside d waterbag. Seeing Gynea again next week to hear heartbeat. Hope everything will go well.

Something to share, tis is a conversation between Claudia and myself:
Me: Darling, can give bb drink mummy's milk milk? ( Coz i m still bfing Claudia)
Claudia: Don't want ( shaking her big head)
Me: Why don't want? muz share share you know.
Claudia: ( shaking her big head again) Dia's milk milk

*Dia means Claudia. She dunno how to say her name in full.

<font color="aa00aa">Penny
Congrats!
Claudia is so cute!
happy.gif
Did you gynae advise you to stop bfing claudia since you are pregnant now?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Mummies, any ideas where can I get thomas the train lantern (battery operated), pls? Promised my baobei to get him a thomas lantern but cannot find leh...</font>

Thanks mousebb!
Tat's wat i tot too but my Gynea explained to me and I can understand his point. He told me if I were to stop now, my supply will go to zero and when #2 is here, I will have to start to build my supply. Since i m still bfing, he told me dun stop coz Claudia is already on solid and I bf her only twice a day. no need to pump also.

Back