(2008/10) Oct 2008

vanilla,
my maid use the same tiny piece of cloth to clean the entire floor w/o rinsing! my MIL almost fainted. have to teach her to bring a small pail of water and rinse as they go. she wants to use the cloth than to use the mop! now i made her use the mop.

i'll check with the PD abt the fever. she didnt really say when the fever will break..

saxo,
for sure if that is the only thing she has to do! just tell her if she can't do her job, you will send her back. i hate confrontations of any kind but with my current maid, i have had to sit her down and give her a few pep talks. she was almost a goner until her cooking picked up recently.. heh

mint,
i have been wondering abt the middle child syndrome too. but was thinking she is too young to start demonstrating it?

<font color="119911">vanilla,
wah...peifu u can still find time &amp; energy to mop the floor everyday!

basically after i settle Nat for the nite, the only chore i do is wash up her milk bots &amp; i NEED to go zzzland liao. &amp; even then, i still feel zombie like on somedays.

so it's true like what i m suspecting then, i m weak...sigh
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="ff0000">Marcus 2nd Birthday Bash
Two Fast, Two Furious
Date: 19th Sep (Sunday 5pm-7pm) </font>

Gonna rent those cars for the toddlers to sit in and let them drive around.

Oh... Feel free to Bring-your-own-ride (BYOR) if you have one.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Drifters</TD><TD>Cheer squad </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>Jolly </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Cate</TD><TD>Buffy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD>Mint </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD>Saxo </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jazreel</TD><TD>Daisybutton </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Zoe</TD><TD>Jill </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Abby</TD><TD>Pildough </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>Busybee </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Jjmom </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>Cheerbear </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD>Jellypurin </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>Mona </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD>Ruffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>MsPiggy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Tong</TD><TD>YPG </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>MsPiggy </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Forest</td></tr></table>

hi jjmom - no lah... i have to cos my plc v dusty..

nowadays i sleep before i wash her bottles..make my hb wash..hahahaa

hi essanna - wah lah..1 cloth and never rinse!!

Xy
There are 13 girls and 5 boys at the party! Can't wait to meet all the tods!

Vanilla
Yes, c is for cupcake is v ex... Now waiting for cupcake divinity to reply... If not, will go bk to pg... Haha...

ypg,
the honey you mentioned is manuka honey?

Saxo,
you not considering part time helpers? Ya, the cousin was really harsh. Maybe you ask your helper to mop while you supervise then see how she does the mopping. Maybe she didn't add detergent into the water. Or call the agency to inform them. See how the agent can help you.

hahaa, the ah nei at the carpark do lug along a pail of water at least!

vanilla, we tell her she is transferring the dirt from one end of the house to another..

mint, but i think your cousin's method is good. hahaa..

Busybee: woooo hoo!

Xy: I am soo looking fwd.. Bb J will b part of e cheer squad "blowing bubbles" :p I am trying to dress ash to your theme.. But no idea where to get e helmet and e one piece suit (that zipped up) ..mmm, maybe I am trying too hard.. Bleah
C you this weekend ! I try to make mini black white checkers flag for e lil gals to "flag off" mini skirts for e lil girls ya.. Wink ;)

:p too bored at my desk..

<font color="119911">XY,
Mspiggy's Nat's name came out twice in your list. Btw all the kor kors not coming meh?

Mint,
yeah! cant wait to get mine
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">morning!

haiz... at this time, got a call from my mum. Regine played with her poo again!! haiz...

when will she ever stop!! how to teach her??
</font>

<font color="119911">R&amp;Rmom,
think mine is end Oct or Nov batch too. Hopefully in time for Nat's Bday
happy.gif
</font>

morning mummies

these few days is busy like hell for me at work.. lunch also chop chop one.. hv been staying OT and not seeing my darling
sad.gif

jolly,
nice to hv free time at work ya ;p

jjmom,
saw u post at the linda2 bp :p i also receive the stuff liao but so sad the rain coat no hv
sad.gif

JJmom,
Thanks for pointing out.

Jolly,
I have not given much tot on how to dress Marcus yet. Wah... u like more on than me. Make little flags.

Mint,
I'm aiming the huggies little tikes table and chairs set.

Jelly,
As always... my party, i mean Marcus party have more girls.

<font color="ff0000">Marcus 2nd Birthday Bash
Two Fast, Two Furious
Date: 19th Sep (Sunday 5pm-7pm) </font>

Gonna rent those cars for the toddlers to sit in and let them drive around.

Oh... Feel free to Bring-your-own-ride (BYOR) if you have one.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Drifters</TD><TD>Siblings</TD><TD>Cheer squad </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>Jolly </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Cate</TD><TD></TD><TD>Buffy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mint </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jowenda</TD><TD></TD><TD>Saxo </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jazreel</TD><TD>Jovann</TD><TD>Daisybutton </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Zoe</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>Jill </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Abby</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pildough </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD></TD><TD>Busybee </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD></TD><TD>JJmom </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cheerbear </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD>Sydney</TD><TD>Jellypurin </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mona </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Ruffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Wesley</TD><TD>MsPiggy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Tong</TD><TD></TD><TD>YPG </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD>Forest</td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">JJmom, i can wait till December oso no problem. meant to be their Xmas present. now i have to think of a way to get rid of my current kitchen set. argh...</font>

saxo,

1 jar is about $60 to $70. I finish 1 jar in 2 months so quite cheap. Hehe... Tong still not finish her 1 jar yet.

I currently receive $50 voucher for being their member. Plus recent promotion, now it is buy 4 jars free 2 jars so roughly 1 jar cost $40.
mint,

Yummi House not Manuka Honey. They say it is the type of honey tat our grandfathers eat. Really wild honey. They got a super big plantation in Malaysia. They got different types tat cater to different users n different need.

Got time u go there try their sample.

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

<font color="119911">cheerbear,
i got the raincoat from another linda BP previously.

bbgoh,
if it makes u feel better, quite a few of us here, din know abt the huggies points till recently too...kekeke! &amp; i m 1 of them &amp; Nat use huggies since she is borned *bang heart*</font>

Saxo,

I registered Julian at Pats schoolhouse starting Jan, now I'm having second thoughts! Would prefer him to go in July if Pats offers mid year registration. I feel he's still my little baby! (altho he's giant-sized).

Jolly,
Yes, I am totally using baby number two as an excuse to buy more boy clothes now!
happy.gif

XY, i tot i told you many times that Jovann not going oredi?? :p we have to split up coz your party and his friends mass birthday party is at the exact same time lah...only me and Jaz will be there!

Jolly, you are sooo cute!!! your post of checkered flags and mini skirts brighten up my day!!! are u seriously gg to do those??? aiyoh!!! hehehheee!

ypg, u mentioned yummy house has many types of honey, so which type is tong tong taking? and which type are you taking? can share? thanks!

bigflamingo, which pats u sending him to? maybe u can discuss with the P if you can register him only in July but prob offer to pay the deposit to secure the place now.

XY!!!!!!

Me &amp; Jolly are SOOOO excited for you!! Got you Grid flags for all todds and a larger one for Marcus to flag off!!! Have you planned for a race track with flag off lines and lights?? So excite.

Jellypurin,

Sad to say both my children do not use huggies.... I know about the huggies redemption only when I read this thread. Thus I am now asking around for the huggies points. Hopefully I can redempt the kitchen to suprise my daugher on her 2 yr old bdday in Oct.

Yesh xy, e flags r at my desk and we r soo excited !!
Registration lanyards for e drifters?
Starting point? Horn ?
Stopwatch ??
Hee, machiam my son's party.. Hee
I am soo in love w your theme .. Inspiration racing thru my mind now.. Ho Ho Ho

Daisy,
Noted. BE assured that it will start at 5pm sharp!

Jolly,
U sounded more excited than me on Marcus party.
Thanks for getting the flags.

Ruffles, u were with Jolly?

I think sunday i'll pop to toysrus to get cones for the "track". Welcome to Punggol Drift.

If it's really fun and the drifters enjoy, we can always have another flag off. Keke...

Uncle say we're getting about 10 cars, 2 remote controlled ones (these move slower).

<font color="119911">nanny,
if i din rem wrongly, some mommies mentioned tat the huggies redemption for the little tikes kitchen set is over. Mayb u shd call to check b4 gng ard to get the points. Save u the problem if it is indeed OOS
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">M's party :
after reading jolly's post, i m thinking of doing the bom bom for the gals too...kekeke

let's c if i can squeeze out some time to do it
happy.gif
</font>

bigflamingo
I talked to the P at Pat's at Jubilee and as far as I know, they do accept mid-semester enrolment. I also think Jo is too baby. I just hope I'm not depriving her of anything in this way.

ypg
Yah, share which ones you're having.

Vanilla
Actually that's what my maid is doing - wiping the floor with a cloth. I find it tedious but very effective in cleaning the floor (I used to do that too) and that's why I told her to do it thrice a week only.

mint
She definitely knows how to clean because I told her to clean on Wed and my tissue turned up very white.

Anyway dont want to talk about her anymore.

XY
Jo will be in b/w checkers!

Nanny
Pls pm me. I will give you the points for redemption.

Bbgoh
Noted

Xy
The Girls who are attending marcus' party is none other than oct grid girls!

Back