(2008/10) Oct 2008

jjmom
Gng to move out next year. We need to wait for our tenant's lease to expire and then we will reno n move in. I will then hv a sch problem for rebekah.

<font color="119911">jelly,
tot u settled rebby's school long ago? coz of the new location, issue with distance?

we r moving too, hopefully by year end. Gng to b near my inlaws so tat Nat can go to a 3hr kindy instead of cc.</font>

4469953.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">anyone have this?</font>

Hihi two additions, cos Mint can't make thurs lunch anymore...

Lunch at PS on 13th Sept, 12.15pm
1. XY
2. Jelly
3. Little Doggie
4. Snowy
5. dimpletot
6. Mint

R&amp;R,

How did you reserve the kitchen set huh? I called up a few days ago and they told me the stocks have run out if I didn't reserve it earlier.

Dimpletot,
Boh lah, how can I afford to
sad.gif

It's my sil's empty hdb flat which is nearer to my inlaws than ours abt 10mins away.
She offered it to us on temp basis so tat my inlaws don't have to travel so far &amp; her troublesome sil aka me won't move in with them...kekeke

Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)

Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM or 5PM?
1. Daisybuttons (food: cheese sausages) Time: 10am preferred
2. Freda (food:almond jelly) Time: 10am preferred
3. XY (food : fishballs) 10am (will ask hubby's friend)
4. Buffy (food: mini sandwiches) 10am (Preggie friend coming along but we are eating at cafe first then will walk over to meet you mamas)
5. JJmom (oh no, the dangdang book spree collection juz got fixed on this date, i need to go collect for all
sad.gif
)

Who else can join? BigFlamingo / Wan Chuen?

BDAY BASH - 26 Sep (3-7pm?)

VENUE - someone's condo?
pls feel free to include urs if available. i can only check mine nxt sat as there is a 2wk window for booking.

ACTIVITIES -
tods can swim! - late afternoon sun not so bad.. we can do painting too..

FOOD - cater or pot luck?

CAKE - a #2 cake for all? or we can do cupcakes again..

Interested:
1. eelyn + kaitlyn
2. xy + marcus

anyone else?

<font color="119911">purple,
yup, moving closer to my inlaws &amp; u till at least Nat is K2...heeheehee</font>

R&amp;R, you ask about the avent bag for what? I oredi replied that I have...why????

JJmom, you have sms, pls reply soon! heee..

XY, have u asked ur hubby's friend about BG this Sat?

Eelyn, i can join the condo thing too!
As for food, lets do potluck coz we may not meet the min number of ppl to do catering. more straightforward lah instead of worrying who dun turn up still have to pay etc etc.

JJmom, the dang dang book spree must collect in morning meh?

MInt! my photobook just shipped yesterday, so happy! hope to get it today or tomorrow! have you finished yourss???

Oh but timing not a good time for me, they nap from 3-5pm. So can only reach around 5.30pm bah.

VENUE - someone's condo?
pls feel free to include urs if available. i can only check mine nxt sat as there is a 2wk window for booking.

ACTIVITIES -

FOOD - cater or pot luck? (daisybuttons: potluck better, may not have enough for catering, and more straightforward)

Interested:
1. eelyn + kaitlyn
2. xy + marcus
3. daisybuttons (fried rice for the tods)

anyone else?

<font color="119911">daisy,
wah...u so active this morning...kekeke

dang dang collection :
it's a mass collection so timing fixed by the organizer. i check if my mil can help to collect boh...</font>

<font color="119911">jjmom : same for Nat too, 3-5pm is her nap time</font>
daisy : Oh but timing not a good time for me, they nap from 3-5pm. So can only reach around 5.30pm bah.

VENUE - someone's condo?

ACTIVITIES -

FOOD - cater or pot luck?
(daisybuttons: potluck better, may not have enough for catering, and more straightforward)

Interested:
1. eelyn + kaitlyn
2. xy + marcus
3. daisybuttons (fried rice for the tods)
4. jjmom2008

anyone else?

<font color="119911">cheerbear,
it's the parenting book tat a few of us, mommies ordered sometime ago. Did u order?</font>

u moving soon too? hahaha...or we shd juz exchange our hse lah!
So when u move to punggol, u will b nearer to your mom's place &amp; LY can come back home with u everynite? Tat will b great
happy.gif
</font>

Sesame street show (3pm) and lunch (1pm) on 10 Sept
1. Mint
2. Busybee
3. XY
4. Jolly
5. Cheerbear
6. icylemon (R&amp;R mum)

We have not decided makan where leh. How how??

SK/Punggol mummies,
Want to meet and cab or train together?

jjmom,
oh parenting book... din order but dun think i got time to read :p

xy,
i can meet up with u and jolly first if ur wan.. train or cab also can
happy.gif

jjmom,

i'm staying w my ILs leh... how to swop...

looking at the distance... seems like even we moved to punggol, also still can't bring her hm every nite... unless i hv my own transport...

XY,gg on my son's birthday, following weekend.
happy.gif
the day b4 ur party. bringing Jaz this time. if she likes it, will come again on HER birthday as we planning to stay in RW overnight for her birthday with my parents.

R&amp;R....hhhmmm....sorry i dun rem...BUT this comes with bottles and the pump and 2 Avent cooler packs. its not just the bag leh. its the traveller pump i think. if i am not wrong, i think about $100??? I bought it at a sale i think. Why? You wanna buy? or someone wants to sell?

so when r u moving? early next yr?

have u start planning abt LY's schooling issue? Coz punggol preschools vy packed
sad.gif
&amp; primary school? Unless u or your hubby r old school gal/boy then no headache like us
sad.gif

dist :
but punggol &amp; serangoon is like only 4 mrt stns away nia wor...</font>

<font color="0077aa">Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)

Freda, Buffy, you confirmed coming right?
JJmom, let me know soon.
happy.gif

Can I suggest this? If we have less than 5 pax, then we go for picnic but no birthday cake.
If we have 5 pax or more (e.g. if Xy and JJmom can make it), we share a birthday cake want? In case of wet weather, we can change to meet at The Tanglin Tree House instead, opp Tanglin Mall. we can still sing the birthday song there.
happy.gif

XY, when will you know leh? Today I have to order cake oredi if we have 5, can ask ur hubby? come lah! picnic fun!

Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM

1. Daisybuttons (food: cheese sausages) Time: 10am preferred
2. Freda (food:almond jelly) Time: 10am preferred
3. XY (food : fishballs) 10am (will ask hubby's friend)
4. Buffy (food: mini sandwiches) 10am (Preggie friend coming along but we are eating at cafe first then will walk over to meet you mamas)
5. JJmom (oh no, the dangdang book spree collection juz got fixed on this date, i need to go collect for all )

Who else can join? BigFlamingo / Wan Chuen?</font>

Daisy,
hubby is working on sat leh.
So... i make the plans.
Have to see the other family. It's a troop with 2 kids ( 3+ and 1+), parents and granny!

jjmom

orh... yah makes sense, she gets rent, current house no need to squeeze (makes me think of Trace oops) and easier for Nat and your ILs.

then you prob also gonna rent your ponggol house out?

purple

how's working life? LY adjusting well?

Vanilla: Rest well, so that you can recover for your trip. Hugs to E too.

Tods behaviour:

So funny to read the funny things that our toddlers are doing and saying. Bigflamingo, I think we will faint if we put Jules and KJ tog, he also doesn’t like to lie down to put on his diapers, and likes to do opposite to what I say. Daisy, I already try to put it positively, e.g. ask him to hold on to his cap let it stay on head, hr purposely shake his head violently until its drops off. Maybe he doesn’t understand haha.

BG:

Haiya looks like to give the gathering a miss. KJ been coughing for past 2 days and developed a fever this morning.

hi wan chuen - thanks... better bring KJ to see PD.. the other time E coughed (caught from me), his fever lasted 6 days...

Re diaper change.. ya i had to try distraction.. if it is on my bed..i will play a game w him.."hands on ur head'... and then change "hands on ur ears,".. i will say hands on ur head like 3X then change to say eyes.. he will be tickled cos he will be tricked...best will be hands on ur hands...he will be like "uhh?"

<font face="georgia"><font color="0000ff">Hi Daisy,
Yipppeeee! Finally they will be in the same class. However my hubby will be the one companying Nat most of the time as I will be fetching Wes to his class.

re : Birthday Bash,
I'm planning Nat's bday party on that day... dont think can make it. </font></font>

mspiggy think the 3 of us playing catching leh. XL replied me to say she has changed from 11.30am to 9am class. :p so she wun be seeing us. actually my first choice was 9am, i am still on wait list...same teacher. but 11.30am has slots so of course take first.

What class Wes going?

<font color="119911">dimpletot,
yah, she gets a stable rental, trustworthy tenant who will clean &amp; guard her hse. Nat wont sleep over &amp; disturb them plus a maid.

while we have to pay for 2 hses &amp; the maid, downsize the living space &amp; bear with the enviroment tat we dont like...sigh...things we do for our little 1s...

yes, most likely to rent out ours but guess will sell it eventually b4 Nat goes to primary school.</font>

bo bian, my inlaws' request for putting Nat to 3hrs kindy instead of cc...sigh
sad.gif

we dont mind getting a maid to help them out but i juz pray this dont give them &amp; us more troubles *stressed*</font>

<font face="georgia"><font color="0000ff">Daisy,
I think so too! hahahahaaa

Wes is going to Tien Hsia @ Bishan... he so sticky to me, I will try to coax him to let his dad bring him to class then we can finally meet!
</font></font>

oops, i mean getting a maid is a request from my inlaws for my plan of putting Nat to kindy instead of cc =P

dunno yet, guess let my inlaws choose bah since they r the 1 who r gng to b with her more. Any advise?

Mommies, do let me know if u come across any gd maid ok? kekeke
happy.gif
</font>

Back