(2008/10) Oct 2008

dimpletot, I heard this weekend Lorna Whiston holding a charity book fair at JBCG. I don't know which day, my friend checking. There's going to be crafts, story telling, treasure hunt. Am trying to register for the treasure hunt. Heard regi starts at 12plus (TBA), so maybe after the BG gathering we can head there if not too tired or hungry heeee...or you may wanna consider going JCBG on sat or sun instead?

hi daisybuttons,

the lorna whiston charity fair is this Sun, 12th Sep from 1pm - 6pm.

It's also my son school outing, they celebrating Children Day / LW's anniversary.

Vanilla,

Monday lunch is really ok.
I think Marcus can handle school. He seemed pretty ok on 1 Sept when he was there.

If he really dun like school, i can always bring him for our lunch date.

BTW, can i propose Plaza Sing instead of RC? I want to pop by Daiso.

Little Doggie, Snowy,
PS ok for u both?

hi Xy - ok.. but i still have to revert back. i might need to pop by home during lunchtime to get the contractor to fix my hanger..

sorry abt this... this contractor really good life...after 5pm dun work one...

Hi XY,
Thanks for inviting us to Marcus' BD party. we can't attend as we are celebrating KJ's Bd that day. I like your theme, hope you have fun!

ginapy, thanks for that update! hehee. my friend's son also from LW thats why she knows about this, he's born in 06. So you going? We shld be going tog on sunday around 12ish bah.

<font color="0077aa">Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)
Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM or 5PM?</font>
1. Daisybuttons (food: cheese sausages) Time: 10am preferred
2. Freda (food:almond jelly) Time: 10am preferred
3. XY (food : fishballs) 10am (will ask hubby's friend)
4. Buffy (food: ?) 10am? (will ask preggie friend) :p

Monday lunch, we play by ear.
I'll sms u all to cfm.

Vanilla, ur loot heaviest.
Haha... let me know.

Vanilla, Snowy, Little Doggie,
Or u prefer lunch on tuesday?

Wan Chuen,
Noted. Happy birthday to KJ!

Daisybutton,
Jumping castle... that's my 3rd bash idea. Shhh...

Wanted to do that this year... but marcus can't jump yet leh.

Mummies,
Are your kiddos jumping yet? I read that jumping is a 22-24months milestone.

<font color="aa00aa">Wan Chuen, KJ is born on 19 Sept 2008 too??

XY, Regine has been jumping around like no goverment.

jump from sofa to floor. sofa to sofa.

she loves to jump on paddles of water esp after rain when we brought her to outdoor.
</font>

XY:
Thanks, happy birthday to Marcus in advance
happy.gif

R &amp; R:
KJ bd is 20 sept but we celebrate 1 day earlier since it's a sunday.

Jumping:
KJ just learnt to jump a few days ago. Regine is so fast.

Vanilla:
Are you ok now? How is E?

buffy, dimpletot,
Regina also cried when she was watching a chinese song from a dvd. The song was about the mother crow being old and couldn't fly to look for food so the 'son' of the crow flew out to catch worms to feed the mother. I didn't realise she was crying cos it wasn't those loud kind of cry but she just sat there with tears rolling down. At first I didn't think it was the clip but it happened again when she watched it on another occasion. Hahaha!

hi XY - sorry for being so troublesome.. why dun i meet u later after my trip as i am really in no hurry to get my iherb stuff... i can arrange lunch w u and the usual suspects
happy.gif

u can meet snowy and little doggie on monday ....

thanks wan cheun- happy bday to KJ!

i am feeling better..still occassion chesty cough...phlegm all over..but better... think must be i am breathing the neb used on E when i nebbed him....i think w neb E is feeling better. Doc said he got post sec infection cos airway sensitive. My mum said of all genes to inherit get that from me... haha.. at least he does not get my bad temper
happy.gif

E's jump is like one leg type not both legs jump... more like steps than jump...

Xy
Yes, jumping is a milestone for 2yos. Rebby can jump but also not v high. She learnt it fm watching Barney DVDs... Keke

Btw, I wld love to join u at daiso on Monday. Wat time will u b there?

Mint, R&amp;R...I think you referring to BG issit? not JBCG? JBCG I was talking about the charity book fair. Our gathering will be at BG, cannot go JBCG during book fair for gathering, will be crowded leh. whether or not we wana go JBCG AFTER BG will be up to mommies.
happy.gif
*think i just knotted up my tongue*

<font color="0077aa">As for changing date, if I change to Sunday 10am, R&amp;R mom and Mint and Jelly confirm can make it issit? What about XY and Buffy and Freda, if Sunday can you girls STILL make it?
happy.gif
I am ok either day.</font>

okie... we lunch on Monday at PS.

Lunch at PS on 13th Sept, 12.15pm
1. XY
2. Vanilla
3. Little Doggie
4. Snowy

Anyone else wanna join? JJmom? Daisybutton? Buffy?

Btw, am v proud of rebby when we brought her to e hairdresser. Hubby n I were prepared it was gnu to b a showdown with lots a crying n tugging. Ended up, my monster stayed in her seat, had her hair cut without wimping at all! And I won a bet I took up w my dad bat bringing rebby to e hairdresser n won for myself $100!

<font color="0077aa">Mint: regina too? its quite funny right? I know I sound sadistic. LOL... But the image her her quivering lips and still not letting me mother her was hilarious. Like damn scared to "lose face" that she cried over the teddy...

Vanilla/Dimple: I dun think its maturity. I think it is pride. Think she din want me to laugh at her - asian face thing perhaps. LOL... *shake head*</font>

XY, you very funny leh, post bigbig on forum on your 3rd birthday theme and ask me to "sssshhh" hehehe!

Ginapy, PM you! thanks so much! Have we met? Will sure bump into each other at the fair, maybe can exchange hp numbers heee...

daisy,
I will give this Sunday a miss because hubby has been till working late the past 2 weeks and he hardly saw Regina. Then this weekend already got Sesame street plus Barney show which he's not attending so I'm going to keep Sunday free for him.

Let's keep BG on <font color="ff0000">SATURDAY</font>. I also realised Sunday morning not very good for us. We have an art trial at 5pm so if the morning is so long Jov will be tired not enough nap. Mint and XY also can't make it.

Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM or 5PM?

Anyone else ?? Come!
happy.gif
</font>

XY, wah USS tickets can sold out one ah? I went during opening week still can buy tix...now so popular even without Battlestar Galactica? then I better fast fast book for my boy's birthday, its a sat and we are bringing him back there too. Since our visit, he has been asking me to bring him back to see Dinosaurs (jurassic park) and the dragon roller coaster.. sigh. Back in Gold Coast a lot of the rides he cannot meet height restriction so cldn't sit.

<font face="georgia"><font color="0000ff">Hi ladies!
wow wow... so happening here! i've missed out all the fun!

I wish to join for BG, but wesley has class at 11am, too rush.

Hi Daisy,
Nat's JG changed to Sat 11.30am... still with Jovanna. When's yours? </font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">Buffy
Wow! I'm amazed that Cate can read a story book liao!!! She is really smart and clever. My 3 yrs old son still doesnt know how to read a book yet. He can only 'make up' his story by looking at the pictures and tell me
sad.gif
. Wish my kids can be as smart as Cate!

re: jumping
My gal has started to jump. Whenever her daddy or someone told her to jump down the 2 steps in our living room, she would happily jump down (1 step at a time) cos she knows someone is there to hold her. I remember my son only starts to jump at around 2.5yrs old as he is more timid and careful. </font>

mspiggy then Jaz and Nat will be in the same class finally!!!!!! We have changed too, to follow Jovannah.
happy.gif
see you when term reopens then! 19 Sept.
happy.gif
I am mesging XL now to check her class...i have some impression its the same timing. if yes, then 3 of us will be together again.
happy.gif

Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM or 5PM?
5. JJmom (tentatively =P will ask hubby if he can send us there.)

Anyone else ?? Come!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">XY,
wah...u planned for Marcus's 3yo bday party liao! what's the theme for his sweet 16th? kekeke...

Nat started jumping too but her jump MUST start from squatting position *puzzled*</font>

kate has been trying to jump since forever! but she can't! she can only do the step-skip thing like what vanilla is trying to describe i think.

she keeps trying, bending her knees and sticking her butt out, so funny to watch.

my friend's kid only learnt how to jump after he turned 2, but I've seen other kids younger than kate jumping and jumping, so cute.

icylemon

I'm not surprised regine can jump well! she was walking and running at the first bday bash when everyone else was barely cruising right? ;)

Back