(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="aa00aa">Dimple,
yah!! she was already walking &amp; running during the 1st bday bash. kekeke... you still can remembered ah.

now her fav action at home is.... using her fingers to make into a gun &amp; "piang piang piang" at home with Rachel.
</font>

<font color="0077aa">mousebb: wah wah wah... need to clarify. she was reading an ebook! LOL... so the book is being read out on the phone. Hahahahaahahahahaa... Dun freak me out, my C not so "kiang". Kekekekeke</font>

<font color="aa00aa">this morning i was dunno angry or should i laughed at Rachel.

was nagging her in the morning before we leave home for work &amp; school.

she finds me very naggy. right in front of my eyes she said "i m sick out of it! totally sick of it!" and she ran away laughing.

i stood there in shock man...

kids!!
</font>

JJmom,
By 16, Marcus will probably tell me : Mum, just give me the money. I'll have the party myself. PLEASE DUN COME!

R&amp;Rmum,
Kids... when they dun talk, we worry. Now... they answer back, we shock.

Buffy should share Cate's story on "kid's answer back"

daisybuttons,

i am joining the rest of the Lorna Whiston students to the Book Fair. Frankly speaking, i also dunno wat time i will reach there, cos hubby got AHM Marathon that morning.

we have not met before though. Ke ke.

<font color="aa00aa">buffy
That's also very smart of Cate cos she must have understood the story and shed her tears wor! </font>

<font color="0077aa">XIN YING ENG! You give a bit of face lah! LOL... Must pichar Cate's lobang until like that meh! *bish*!!!

Icylemon: sigh... sadly, XY is true. My C... *shake head*. I home learn with her and in one of my sessions, I was trying to teach her something but she kept insisting on doing it her way. She got annoyed with me and turned towards me "MUMMY! STOP TALKING!" I got so shocked! I called out to hubs and complained "You see you see, yr precious girl so rude! Told me to stop talking!"

C heard. Sigh... And she repeated "mummy, stop talking PLEASE!" and signed "please" too. So, ya, C is challenging...

Mousebb: you read the story above and u tell me how lah. more like smarty ass man. So rude</font>

Hello everyone!

Wow, seems like the little girls are more sensitive than the boys! It's so cute that Cate, Regina and Kate are so sympathetic!

Oh BTW, the Huggies Steamy buns are great! I have already bought two packs after getting my sample pack. can't believe I am already buying the XXL size...If J gets any bigger he'll have to wear old man diapers already! LOL

<font color="aa00aa">Buffy
Hahaha! Cate is not even 2 yrs old yet but the way she talked sounds like a 4-5 yrs old big kid liao! She is really challenging!!!</font>

Wah Buffy...
Want to fight is it? Call me by FULL NAME, in CAPS somemore.

That story is soooo funny. Must share mah. That's why i say... i rather have 4 sons than 1 Cate.

XY - haha rem cate cld be ur DIL leh...
happy.gif

Buffy will "revenge" w a big fat dowry

<font color="aa00aa">Buffy
Nowadays the kids are getting smarter. We cannot underestimate them. On the other day my hubby told me how he accidentally spoiled one of the wenxuan's toys and the boy must have overheard our conversation (in Mandarin). The next day when I happened to ask my son(in English) "oh no! how come your ultraman has no leg"? He answered me "My ultraman is spolied bcos daddy stepped on it and broke its leg". </font>

Hi Vanilla,

He wears Huggies XXL pull-ups after his baths, coz I can't get him to stay lying down (he is too happy naked!), and Drypers, the normal kind for other nappy changes. But the Huggies steamy buns definitely covers more bum area than the pull-ups, and can last the whole night.

<font color="119911">R&amp;Rmom,
some months ago, Nat's nanny was shocked when she thought Nat gave her the 'stare' at the corner of her eyes when nanny complained abt her to me.

So nanny double confirmed with me &amp; i told her 'yes coz she started giving those stares at me too' (-___-)''

Then recently i was dumbfounded when Nat sigh 'hai' with the shrugging shoulder action when i denied her requests sometimes *faintz*

But the most buay tahan is Nat's 琼瑶 drama actress style kinda cry! She will throw herself on the wall/sofa then 'pretend' to cry! &amp; this 1, she has been doing since young *piangz*

Jialat hor...ok, i admit the 1st 2, she learned from me lah =P but we dunno where she learn tat cry from? </font>

<font color="0077aa">Vanilla: yaaaaaaa!!! Seekali end up being ILs next time. LOL... I will laugh at XING YING ENG in the face!

Mousebb: Ya, C is v challenging. Knows that I was complaining about her being rude and can add in a "please" in her "request" again.

Your WX v funny. Ha ha ha... His "Pi Dan Chou Ren" lost a leg and he knows how to blame daddy. Heng, din lose the "egg yolk". :p

Must be the goo nee hoon they take these days. In our days, we gong gong one. We dare not really talk back (though I did lah)... my Dad says its karma 'cos I was a chilli padi. *roll eyes*

Bigflamingo: I shouted at C for the v first time in almost 2 years just on Sun. Sigh... I need one of those banners where I can put up at my home which reads "thou shalt not lose temper and shout". -__-</font>

Buffy,
Wow, you are already very restrained if you only shouted at C for the first time last week!

My husband could hear me from the lift, and we lives near the end of the corridor. I kept saying no, don't touch, no, NO, NOOOO! to Julian and he kept looking at me while pushing the table lamp to the floor. (Slap forehead)

<font color="aa00aa">need advice.

was looking at Huggies website.

regarding Huggies Points Promotion.

when they quoted there "50 Huggies Proof of Purchase Points"

wat does that mean har?

i have alot of those points which stated "huggies points"

does that mean i need to submit at least 5 pieces of it to Huggies to add up (12 points X 5 = 60 points)
</font>

JJmom,
Nat must be watching too much 爱.

Bigflamingo,
That was his first attempt with chopsticks. The whole coffeshop stared on and clapped.

<font color="119911">XY,
boh leh, no 1 watching at home or nanny's. Tat's y we vy puzzled abt this action of hers...drama mama (-___-)''

wah...the whole kopitiam clapped for Marcus!
happy.gif
</font>

R&amp;Rmum,
Yes. Cut those damn circles which state Huggies Proof of Purchase Points.

Sometime... i forget to cut... then my MIL throw away the packaging liao. Heartpain ah.

buffy

hahahhaa... it's cate that needs more peace and quiet than you... usually it's the parents who are complaining that their kids rattle non stop... heheehehehee

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">现在每天都在"做爱"哦
一个星期七天
星期一直五"做爱"一个小时
星期六和日"做爱"三个小时!!!</font>
</font>

4469515.gif

<font color="aa00aa">XY, gosh!

i have alot leh. i keep &amp; keep until ah lao scold me.

anyway i juz called Huggies to reserved the Chef Kitchen.

nearly forgotten.

the kitchen set at home can sell if off liao.

was looking for a more sturdy one for the girls to play.
</font>

<font color="119911">buffy,
Cate is really smart, i still need to remind Nat to say 'please' &amp; 'thank u'

&amp; i doubt she really understand the meaning =P</font>

seems like girls are really much much faster compared to boys in terms of development.. shawn cant read and jump yet.

r&amp;r mum,
yes u jus need to add up the points but u hv to call huggies to put ur name on waitlist.. tons of mummies waiting to exchange and buy the stuff.

jjmom,
rem nat has the little tikes coupe? is this use the leg to move one? i put myself on waitlist with huggies but now thinking twice :p

<font color="0077aa">BigFlamingo: I try harder because I have a really really short fuse. So whenever I am about to lose it, I take time out. Ha ha... Its the reverse for my case, I am the one taking time out instead of C. Hahahahahahahahaaa... I still feel guilty about it. *bleah*

Dimple: I think C and I "got fight". LOL... She can continue and talk and give me a live commentary on everything. On eating "Cate has enough already OK? Cate does not want anymore. Enough. Cate wants Ribena / Grape Juice / Milo / share mummy's food / drink... blah blah blah" So ya, its genetic. -__-

JJMom: hmmm... maybe 'cos we started quite young with her since we sign? So started "teaching" her the signs and requesting her to do / say them since she was v v young. Dun underestimate Nat! I think she probably knows the meaning.
happy.gif
</font>

boys vs girls

spoke to E's cardiologist as he asked his development.. told him E still cant speak much maybe 20 words... he said no need worry as boys are slower in speech than girls.

Then our fren show his iphone skills to doc... doc assured us - dun worry he cant talk much but he sure has skills in other areas.. haha ...

<font color="0077aa">Jelly: babe, pardon my hokkien (despite that i cannot speak it but the occasional ah lian words. :p)

Seow bo? She is too challenging, you din read XY's comment ah? She readily said 1 Cate > 4 boys. -_-""

On another note, am quite happy with her settling in well in the mandarin playgroup. She seems to be happy there and enjoys herself. The themes are pretty fun too - "Yi Tian San Can" I think was her fav 'cos she got to eat "Pizza Bing" and also made "Char Sau Pau" for her craft work. LOL... 'Cos I dun really take pork, so I dun take Char Sau Pau. So I was really puzzled that she was talking about it until I saw that the teachers used paper towels as the "skin" and put crushed paper inside. They even completed the pau with a red dot. Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaahah. That was pretty funny</font>

<font color="0077aa">vanilla: wah... you shout?!? i cannot imagine leh. u are so demure! I still remember the hotpot moment when the waitress could not even hear you! LOL

regarding speech: girls are chattier than boys and the talk some of us mummies attended did reaffirm that point. both apparently absorb about the same rate just that 'cos girls are chattier so maybe thats why they output faster?</font>

haha... yes actually i am v loud and fierce.. just shouted at my counterparties, my agent.....me def not demure (though my sec school motto hopes we girls are..haha)...

<font color="aa00aa">JJmom, i m so sick of tat show. i hope mediacorp will stop telecast this drama. damn super long winded taiwan drama.

jelly, kekeke... how are you doing? everything ok?
</font>

<font color="119911">R&amp;Rmom,
i never watch any of tat drama anyway so dont really matter to me when it's on...kekeke

watch other shows loh, so many channels to choose from scv or tuodu
happy.gif
</font>

Icylemon
Me ok. Now maid woes again. If any of u mommies hv ferns who wants a filipino helper, pls pm me. I need to offload my current for an indo who is more experienced w kids. Gng bk to wk soon n my current helper, I hv no faith in her handling 2 kids wo help!

<font color="0077aa">Botanic Gardens Gathering (CUM Birthday Picnic Party?)

Date/Time : 11 Sept Saturday 10AM or 5PM?
1. Daisybuttons (food: cheese sausages) Time: 10am preferred
2. Freda (food:almond jelly) Time: 10am preferred
3. XY (food : fishballs) 10am (will ask hubby's friend)
4. Buffy (food: mini sandwiches) 10am (Preggie friend coming along but we are eating at cafe first then will walk over to meet you mamas)
5. JJmom (tentatively =P will ask hubby if he can send us there.)

Who else can join? BigFlamingo / Wan Chuen?
</font>

so fun to read about all the things that all your toddlers do!!! hehehe!!!

Buffy, Cate is so super cute lah!! yes i totally agree that its our goo nee hoong, and also more importantly the extensive range of supplements we take during pregnancy nowadays! last tme during our mom's time they dun take such things thats why we so gong gong lah.

bigflamingo, i was laffing when I read your description of you shouting all the way down the corridor hehehe. but that said, I rem during a parenting course the instructor mention to try not to use negative commands to the toddler e.g. Don't Run...Don't Touch. reason being twofold. 1. being in defiant stage they will deliberately just do the opp and see your reaction 2. they may not understand completely the meaning of "don't" or maybe choose not to so when you say that they only hear the words behind e.g. "Run!" or "Touch!" thats why they drive us up the wall. in such scenario, I will say instead "Hands Away" or "Leave it alone" with a warning tone in my voice. that usually do the trick. you can try. On one occasion my son and his friend kept playing with the utensils on the dining table and making a din. In this case instead of saying "stop playing", my friend (the other mom) told them "Hands on your lap". It worked immediately. try it! jia you!

<font color="119911">cheerbear,
yes, the little tikes coupe can only moves when the kid 'walk' it...kekeke</font>

Back