(2008/10) Oct 2008

hi bbgoh - mine is a small bottle - like eye drop bottle. forgot name. To be safe, after buying,call ur pd and ask if can use what u bought..read out the contents to him/her. Mine i got from pd and bought much cheaper at Guardian Phamancy

<font color="0077aa">everafter
u wanna join my flash card order? otherwise i wanna confirm it &amp; make payment le </font>

<font color="0077aa">vanilla
ok ok thanks. i bought 1st then ll show to PD next sat when go injection. thanks so much
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="ff0000">Jellypurin,

Post pics of your monster leh..... love looking at pics of all babies. Was just thinking another day looking at skylar that how time flies... she looks so big already. Sighs....
</font>

everafter and mousebb,
dr lilian back liao.. jus manage to call them.
tmr need to bring shawn see her.. his legs and hands alot of red dots and some r like blisters.. i scare is HFMD.

<font color="aa00aa">The woman who gave birth to the 5kg bb has got GD at the later part of her pregnancy. Think that's the reason her bb is huge! GD very xingku wor! Must watch out the diet de.</font>

everafter,
the order for flash cards confirm? u need me to transfer $ to u first or wait until i collect the cards from u then give u cash?

<font color="aa00aa">Last dec, my hubby's cousin gave birth naturally to a 4.1kg bb gal. Her tummy was very small, like 6-7 months nia. We din even notice that she is about to due when she came to see my gal when she was born. I really salute her! It's her 4th bb.</font>

Hi Oct mummies,

I am organising a private Liferacer swimwear BP for the Nov and Dec mums as some of us want to get the Thermal suits for our little ones. We have yet to meet MOQ so I would like to extend the invitation for you to join us if you are keen.

You can see the designs at www.debabyshoppe.blogspot.com

We also have a BP for cloth books listed there.

<font color="0000ff">Jelly,
oops, juz saw your post now...looking 4 me?
happy.gif

Dunno lei coz i worry it may b tough 4 us to meet up esp u juz start with your new job? It's ok lah, let's c if we have the chance to meet up bah
happy.gif
</font>

bbgoh,
no fever and nope i dun think is mosquito bite.. few wks ago also like that then i bring him see gp and take medicine then abit better but last nite seems to came back with alot more red dots and some r like blisters.

<font color="0000ff">cough :
we dunno if Nat is really coughing or is she making the 'coughing' sound herself *faintz*

any bb doing the 'coughing' sound? or is my little notti gal the ONLY 1 who is trying to scare her mommy?</font>

Gathering:
Yeah its TOMORROW! Looking forward as its the 1st time I bringing baby to such gathering. Hope he behaves.

Gio:
Skylar captured my attention with her girly looks, that I didn't notice how her hair looks. But she looks adorable
happy.gif

XY:
I love the bunny pic, Marcus looks cute!

Cheer Bear:
Oh no.. I hope its not HFM. Is he allergic to something?

Phtanus:
I think I forgot to thank you for telling me how cereal will become watery due to the enzymes in the bm added.

<font color="0077aa">JJmom
yes my gal also. only coughing when drinking milk as she reject it. trying to bluff me. </font>

purpleangel,
Aiyah, I guess we missed seeing each other then. :p

Karen,
The miu miu bow satchel is damn swee lor...
happy.gif
The white one very classy.

jjmom,
say is virus and give the anti-virus medicine and say it might be due to him sucking hands as he likes to touch everything and then putting then hands into his mouth.. faintz

Cheerbear?
any mouth ulcers? usually hfmd, bb will get mouth full of ulcers and always drooling.

hv a good day mummies..hv to log off to work now.

JJmom:
My boy also makes the coughing sound. I think it should be just our babies making the sound? If really cough, there should be other symptoms like crankiness or don't want drink milk?

Rebecca:
So romantic, go on a date with hubby *wink*

Teething:
I want to ask, any baby whose 1st tooth appearing is not the bottom incissor but the one next to it? I saw something whitish in my boy's gums but its more to the side.

hi jjmom - my son also cough cough but it is like when he choke on own saliva or milk...

Hi anyone knows who wants bm? I have a couple of frozen packs to give away....pls let me know k...thks v much

Cheerbear, no sound no pic on the flashcard frm the seller leh. U pay me when u collect lor
happy.gif

Oh, did u give Shawn any new food recently? Could it be signs of allergy?

everafter,
first time when he kanna, i know is my fault coz give him lots of things to try.. banana, pear, apple, carrot (all the bottles stuff) and never keep to the rule of thumb but now i never leh.. only drink milk, eat cereal and pumpkin..

<font color="0000ff">cheerbear,
or u try to cut down to the vy basic like juz milk &amp; cereal for awhile 1st, let him recover fully 1st bah.</font>

Oic..hopefully it's nothing serious. I also bought the bottle ones. I wonder those btl with mixed fruits puree, if suay suay they got allergy, how do we knw its which type? Cos the btl itself is mixed leh..so far i only let him try apple :p

Venue : MeraPrime Tiong Bahru
Date : 18 April 09 Saturday (confirmed)
Time : 4pm
Food : $10/adult pay Dumbo POSB Savings 058-64123-5

Interested:
1 Monyetnakal + hb + BB Jonathan
2 Joanne Tan + BB Rianne (ref # 100001235621384)
3 lili + hubby + bb Clare (DBS ATM, Ref 9171 S$20)
4 xinying + BB Marcus (ref # 2202129367 )
5 pildough + abby ($10 paid, pls ref to details below)
6 dumbo + Hubs + Bb Kaitlyn
7 Jill + BB Zoe
8 mint + Regina + Mr mint (ref # 2205150892)
9 springles + BB Elena + HB (ref#2209033304 )
10 Diane + BB Ethan
11 jengcc + BB Kyra + Hb (ref#9924)
12 Jollyhoppy + BB Ashton + DH (#2203087994, $20)
13 Kylie (jasline) + BB meixuan (paid)
14 Wan Chuen + BB Kaijie (#2206285136)
15 Forest + BB Kieran (#2201654674)
16 Trace + bb arielle (#2203205005)
17 Ruffles + HB + Baby Victoria (#2202258263; $20)
18 Mousebb + Hb + Bb wenmin + wenxuan (Paid)
19 BBgoh + Hb + Bb Seline
20 Thebusybee+HB+ minibee (#2210035555 ; $20)
21 Rebecca + Hubby + Kor Nicholas + Jie Gracia + BB Erin. (#2206758870; $20)

Food ordered!

Dumbo ordered a variety - not 30pcs of each..
- Poh Piah
- Mee Siam
- Nasi Lemak (2 varieties)
- Soon Kueh
- Chicken Wings
- Sotong Ball
- 33 cups of drinks (mixture of chinchow, barley, chrysanthemum)

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">How to get there</font></font>
http://www.meraprime.com.sg/index.php?page=locationmap
MeraPrime Function Room
1st Floor, next to swimming pool
301 Jalan Bukit Ho Swee #23-03
Sinapore 169568

If you come fromTiong Bahru Plz:
- Go to the taxi stand
- Call me to open the back door for you
- Cross the street, you can see the back door of meraprime in front of you
- Go up the stairs.

If you come from Tiong Bahru Plz and bring stroller:
- Go to taxi stand
- You need to go in from the main gate since there are some stairs at the back door.
- Cross the street then turn left and go around the condo until u reach the main gate.
- Tell the security guard that you need to go to the function room and ask him to open the glass door for you.
- Take the lift up to 1st floor

If you drive:
- Tell the security guard that you come for gathering.
- The visitor carpark is at your right (B2)
- After you parked your car go to the door with the intercom
- Press the bell picture and ask the security guard to open the door for you.
- Take the lift up to 1st floor.

i was eating instant noodles then she was looking at it and i guess, she cant hv a bite, so v grumpy. my hubs say she look like popeye lah... wanna superimpose a pipe for her but i dunno how!

Talking abt those bottle foods.
Marcus also had rash when i fed him Heinz Pear. So i stop giving him Pear. The other flavours so far ok.

jjmom,
hmmm maybe i shld really stop giving pumpkin but again i dun think is due to pumpkin as he has been eating for 1wk+ liao and somemore is homemade fresh one.. my mum made the puree herself everyday.

jellypurin,
ur bb so cute leh.. y u say monster? she gives u the face like "y u take my pic when i not happy"

xy,
what type of mixed fruits u give marcus? i thot only got mixed veg.. never saw mixed fruits leh.. or maybe i din notice.

shawn is allergy to the applesauce from geber.. i think is not jus pure apple thats y.

Back