(2008/09) Sep 2008

Millie,
Learning table is $60.When i bought it, left one piece only and the box is quite old and damaged. I asked the lady there if got newer box, she say has but then the price wun be $60 le, will be more exp. How exp, i dunno cos i din ask her. My thinking is so long the table can works then i dun care box nice or not nice.

I oso bought the Learning Chair and its box is rather new. Probably tatz why it cost $70. But i dunno wad is the original price for the Learning Chair lor.

Mandy,
Thanks. I saw the learning table at Robinsons 2dae selling $69.90 and 5% further discount. Prob i jus get from Robinsons since a few dollars more ex oni.

millie: i paid $15 for my music player
happy.gif

mandy: i also got some of the small link-a-doo toys too but most of them very dusty and dirty leh, especially the farm flip book. how u managed to find a cleaner one? i only got those with the plastic covering on the packaging.

Hop n Pop exersaucer :
Can anyone of the mummies who bot this tell me if the 2 sticks/flaps at the sides produce noise ? What is the function/purpose of the 2 sticks/flaps?

Most welcome cupcake & storeberry.
happy.gif
I enjoyed our 2nd round of chionging! Seeing kym bought 2 trike n ride, my hubby also gave in and got one trike n ride for my baconboy! Hee..better stop but tempted to go down on Monday leh...jialart

Springz,
I also got a choo choo train! at $30...i haggered the lady for deeper disc lah cos my set was v dirty! But i managed to clean it (looks v new after cleaning) with detergent. SO happy!

Millie,
The two flaps shakes when u touch it, make some rattling noise...just another stimulator. U should go down and ask for the two parts or exchange for a new piece if u really want them.

Xuanting,
*high five* i spent ($500+) in those 2 days mattel sale..i think we mommies spare "no expenses" when it comes to our kids
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Storeberry
U finally got the choo choo!!! Wah FOC some more.. so good.. now u are tempting mi!!

Bacon &amp; Egg
u went down again!!!! and u got the choo choo at $30??????????? wah.. good bargain leh.... envious. so how? u'll b going down again tmr ah?? haha

Oh btw.. do let mi know if u want the crib mobile hor
happy.gif
</font>

Green bb ,
the einstein book cost 7.95 or 11.95 when u grab them?

Wow mandy , xuanting , bacon &amp; egg ,
U gals really spend $$ on toys ... FB usually the case.

Angeline ,
me itching to buy Jumperoo too .. didn buy for zac .. so dunno if too wasted to buy for zenneth for a few months .. but I like the jumperoo.. me gg down tomorrow to see if there are anything first ..

Hi, Mummies

Bad news!!!

The hop and pop (which Jas posted the picture above) that I got from the mattel sale is too small for my boy!! He is too fat..hahaha.. No lar, bec he is born premature so is older than most of the babies here..

Wan to sell it off. Already well assembled. Mattel sale has no more stock and I think we are the few mummies to grab this hop and pop.

Any taker? Have to collect at my place though cos already assembled and all parts are in.

isnt normal that baby keep on playing with their saliver at the month of 3. my boy keep on playing with his saliver and have to keep on cleaning away if not he will wet his face

Wah seh.. u all bought alot of toys!!

Ytd went to toys n us @ united square... was quite crowded..so tempted to buy but whenever i tink of my mum, I think twice of buying.. lol... ltr she nags at me la... she said i bought alot of toys oredi.. but seems to me no lei... cz I only hv baby play gym the type tt can be use till toddler, lucky baby activity play gym &amp; a bag of small toys.. alot meh?? muz show my mum wat u mummies hv bought.. den she can compare... hehehehe...:p

the books are 5.95 each. the cards i got for $5 only because some confusion ...

but u dun see the books together nicely. they place them 1 on each table. so got to spend time searching. best if go abt 830pm, not much pple left.

Jessi: Haha, i clean the packaging before I took the pic lah. Plus a bit of the lighting reflect the dust away so tatz y it looks clean. But if you are seeing the real thing, it's dusty lor, LOL.

Chewy ring: Talking about spend a lot on FB, i was also considering if these toys can be passed on to the 2nd one also. Actually i wan to buy thr Hop n Pop cos cheaper but the lady tok me into buying Jumperoo instead.

Reason being the Hop n Pop's leg inserts spacing is small and like LC's situation, if your BB's thighs are fat, then cannot use le. And the lady also say Rainforest series got resale value. I was thinking, "ya hor, if my kids in future dun wan to play the Jumperoo, I can at least sell off." LOL.

Koras: My Ryan drools a lot also. he also like to play with his saliva. Sometimes he'll bite his fingers and then use the same finger rub face and rub eyes! my hubby was saying he's washing his face with his saliva, haha LOL

Mummies!!

I felt so guilty..... my fault.. i accidentally cut my DD skin when i cutting her nails.. Bleed abit u noe..
sad.gif
she cried for a short while cz i quickly gave her pacifier... My fault la for nt being very careful... hope tis will be the first &amp; last one...

seem like most baby is playing with their saliver. we thought he is going to grow his 1st tooth that why he keep drooling.

oh ya..i keep saying to DD "I'm sorry..i didnt mean to hurt u.." kiss her forehead...hopefully she forgive me..LOL... like phobia to cut her nails again..hee
happy.gif

koras, my bb too! bubbles all over his mouth... hahahaha..

I juz realize ytd tt my DD can laugh oredi..izzit giggle or laughter?

green_baby - i stay in tampines, but one mommy reserve already. She is arranging for pick up at my place this evening cause, last minute my hubby has to go back to work and he took the car. Feel so handicap without transport, but no choice lor.
My jumperoo is still unopened in the box and not assembled. If the other mommy dont want then i'll update you again, while you think. Its a good buy but i've a bit too much toys for him.

Jasmine - mine also push her saliver into bubbles, use his mittens to wipe and then rub all over his face. Then i noticed his gums got 2 white hard stuff, think he is teething. A bit fast.

He He He (Sheepish)

Please don't roll your eyes......
I think i really bought a lot of toys....
and yes, i also went and chiong the second day, but its just soooo much fun, just love hanging out and shopping together!!

hahahaha... packed my toys and made a toy mountain!!!

The toy mountain...Its Horrendous, i must be the most kiasu mummy around.. MONDAY GO AGAIN!???!!!
Final list of toys:
1. Aquarium Swing
2. Royal Potty
3. Trike 2 Bike
4. Jumperoo
5. Elmo dress up
6. Cookie Monster with Teether
7. Talking Barney and Barney
8. Walker to Wagon
9. Turtle Workbench
10. Interactive Learning Table
11. Baby Basketball
12. Barbie Bakery
13. 2 Teethers
14. Turtle Playgym
15. Scrabble
16. Uno and Hello Kitty Uno
17. Magna Doodle
18. Surprise Gumball
19. Baby Building Band
20. Sing and Go Choo Choo!!
21. Little People Noah's Ark
22. Dollhouse....

I know I know... how is Scarlett ever going to finish playing with all these toys!!! but i really found it quite a bargain.. spent $613 in all.. not bad laa..

1956961.jpg
1956962.jpg
1956963.jpg
1956964.jpg
1956965.jpg

Hi,Chew ring and Cloud

I am selling at the same price that I got it - $70 (got it fromthe sale at $80).. Have checked and everything is ok.. I put in my own batteries to try and going to leave the batteries as it is so that if any of you want it, can come my place and pick it up. I am staying at Geylang bahru..

So how?

shazz,
i made transfer to you. trans ref: 2010880858

bigtoes,
I've transferred amt to you too. trans ref: 2010883652

springz,
i've transferred. trans ref: 2010889405

Typo, Chew ring and Cloud..

I meant I am not selling at the same price I got it.. going off at 70bucks, less 10bucks.. The leg hole is not small, My boy can go in but bec he is bigger size so the sit is kind of small for him..

Cos it is take-along, so it is easier to pick up and go..

Kymkym: you bought a lot leh! Now i know im not the only one and i felt good, hahaha.
is it necessary to buy the "trike 2 bike"? Im thinking of it but is it only good for those toddler who is really older of age?

Kymkym u really bought alot.
I got the Aquarium Swing and Jumperoo. I never see the potty nor the choo choo train leh. Sad. Anyone going again? See it can help me get?

Ohh... i also got the swimming tub from BP. Keke...

For the Jumperoo, can adjust the height? My boy legs dangling in the air leh. I dunnoe how to adjust the height. Can anyone share?

Hi all,

Think i will not go to the Mattel sales... I will not be able to resist the temptation and worried end up buying more toys which i dont need....

Anyway I am getting the jumperoo from breadmum :) ... I think that is sufficient leow....Mandy no need to feel bad lah... I can understand the joy of shopping and sharing the information.., I actually enjoy reading and looking at your achivement
happy.gif
Thanks for sharing !

Mummies who bot the Jumperoo, must our bb head be totally stable then can put them in? I bot the Jumperoo, but not sure if I can place Victoria in .. her head not totally stable yet.

I want the musical potty!!!! Anyone going again? Can buy for me????

<font color="ff0000">KymKym T (pebblez) - haiyoh, you bought sufficient to open a toy shop! Scarlett is a lucky baby
happy.gif

Alabone - okie, noted, thanks. Can you PM me your email, I need to send you the driving directions for the gathering!</font>

<font color="0077aa">Millie: No, mine is the centre yellow missing part that is missing but I clean my set with dettol liao so who got it will have the dettol smell? Keke..

Kymkym: Anything for your prospective son-in-law or not??? Share share lah..

greenbaby: I want to go Borders sale!! But expo is so far away!

Springz: Aiyoo.. the sale so fast finish? I will only be going bras basah next fri... sob sob..

Mandy: I think bacon&amp;egg, kymkym &amp; springz also spent a lot!! You all shopping queen!

Sasa: Yah, since the skip &amp; hop is cheaper then I get the choo choo lo.. I am very tempted to go on Mon... Keke..</font>

<font color="0077aa">Today went to the beach with Zane today!! And forgot to drop by expo cos all of us were so tired! Zane is still sleeping now, he slept at 2pm...</font>

bacon&amp;egg, i'm also tempted to go down again to kaypo-kaypo around and see whether there's anything else to buy! jialat... been really frugal for a long while liao but now that the floodgates are open, i keep looking for things to buy! itchy feet now feel like going town or ikea to walk-walk although it's like going to rain liao.

chewyring/mandy, ya lor, i kept justifying to myself that next time didi or meimei can play with them also. i hope they won't end up like white elephants in the house!

sri, i also accidentally cut my baby's finger while trimming her nails once. she screamed and cried and i felt so bad. if it's a small cut, i think it's okay to not put anything on it. let it heal on its own. otherwise can apply some antiseptic powder/cream on it, air for a while and put on mittens. babies have v good skin, heal v fast one, don't worry too much k.
happy.gif

kymkym
If you don't think she can play with all those toys, don't open all the toys just yet...then u can give them to her over time or give away as presents to friends who have kids too!

kymkym, storeberry
i went back today and bought the bakery set too! Din intend to but there was the only set there and i kaypoh went to see wat u all bot yest and then kenna hooked. I'm just such a sucker for such things. Hubbs said u're buying for urself izzit??? And i was like, yah, heehee. Then when i got home i excitedly told my maid, now we can all play together! haha
Spent over an hr there and all becos of hubby. He kept looking and looking and i was so darn bored!

Trike to Bike
Mummies who bought this, pls check the parts and assemble. Cos one of the back wheels cldn;t turn and we went back to exchnage today.

greenbaby
roughly how much was each book u bot at expo? Cos i went to borders today and got some books at 30% off plus 10% off as i have borders preferred card. Wondering which one more worth it.

my first book on numbers &amp; shapes - $9.95 each
nursery rhymes - $29.90
card sets - $5 each
the rest are $5.95 each
not sure how much they cost without discount ...

if borders store got 30%, shd b ok. bcos in the end save few bucks only considering the time n effort coming to expo

<font color="0077aa">isabelle: Haha!! You are so funny, even tell your maid can play together! :p Your hubby so interested in the toys also??

Millie: I didn't bring the receipt and the cashier also didn't request for that..</font>

Back