(2008/09) Sep 2008

HELLO! I’m so happy today cos I got to see my baby again . Doc says he’s doing very well – getting rounder and longer. And the best bit is I put on only 100g!!! Compared to 1.4kg the last 2 wks. Phew! Baby grew another 100g ...so tt means must be burning my fats or something to grow. Hehe. He’s now 3.4kg! So wait till next wk to decide if need or want to induce.

Mrs Yap: Congrats on Melody! Isn’t God good?!! After all the scares you had to go through, you finally get to hold her! Well done!

Bacon & Egg: Wow! Heavy weight champ Kaiden! Congrats!

Ade: Congrats ! Good job! So what is the right breathing technique?

Milky: Congrats too!

Flos: Think you are more amazing than I am! But compared to your preg, my preg wasn’t very smooth-going in the initial stages, plus the scare last month, so it took a little bit of a toll on me emotionally. So just want to ‘teh’ my hubby a bit la. Hehe. Btw, babies all tend to have higher body temperatures. I guess better a baby who can tahan the cold than one who shivers. And you won't get PND la...u come so far w/o ur hubby. I'm sure u will be able to cope with the baby!

Mickey: Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, you can come visit Macau and watch their new show! I will take you around!

Alabone: A huge tin tub to boil the herbs? How big is the tin?!!! So can I boil now and store in fridge, then just top up with hot water to bathe? Hehe. Btw, how much water to 1 satchet? And how much hot water to add to the herbal water? Hope your wounds recover real soon! Your hubby is so sweet to do all the domestic stuff for u!

Dolly: You went to cut your eyes to get double eyelids? Ouch! Did it hurt?

Dseptkon: So little Jon sleeps in the bouncer? So cute.

Jojo: Congrats! Wow! Your epidural did wonders for you! Can sleep as per normal!
Lok: Wah! You put on sooooo little weight! How many wks are you now? How big is baby?

Angeline: Wow! VE so expensive one ah! Then I better not keep calling nurse to check! You had 5 VEs over how many hours?

Storeberry: Zane is very nice. ICA is very troublesome! Thanks for your prayers. Really appreciate them!

WEIGHT GAIN:
Flos & Lok: I think sometimes babies just have growth spurts! Cos I just realised that the last 3 wks I put on a lot of weight suddenly but then over this last week (now I’’m wk 382d, I put on only 100g!). So maybe it is not our diet? Cos i indulged in durians but didn’t put on much weight. Hehe.

Sunrays: yeah, u r one strong mama! I saw that your DH is very busy these few weeks rite? He was in Sunday Times Lifestyle section
happy.gif
Will u all be travelling to Paris/Lyon in Jan as scheduled?

Jasmine (piggy_jas)
haha. 9th is a nice date. my next checkup is on the 9th also, 37th week. and hubby also hope that she'll come out on that day. cause he cant wait to see her!

hi mummies!

thanks for all the congratulatory and compliments!
happy.gif

Just got home today. Here's my birth story and picture of my champion!

3 Sep 2008

1145pm had brunch before heading to RH for my 39th week checkup
1212 strapped to Ctg for half an hour, contractions detected, about 2 in every 10/15 minutes, but I don't feel a thing.
130pm saw gynae, did a check bb 3.6kg at 1st reading, 2nd reading says 3.3kg, head 33-34cm. Was about 3-4cm dilated.
145pm hubby & I decided to induce and gynae said OK as baby's at good weight to be induced, due to my small frame.
155pm Admitted and nurse explained procedures and signed papers
200pm Given Enema, cleared Bowels within 10mins, while hubby went to did admission paperwork
215pm Gynae came in to burst waterbag, warm fuzzy feeling, no wonder baby so happy inside. Gynae said already 4cm dilated. Fluid is clear, which is good. Baby heartbeat is strong.
230 Nurse poked me with needles! Arggh ... 1st poke no blood. 2nd poke ok but I moved and cause puncture. But nurse managed to salvage it and withdrawn 3 tubes of blood for SCBB donation and use same hole for the drip to induce and also keep me hydrated.
310pm nurse checked I'm having contraction every 3 to 5 mins apart but I still dun feel pain. So thankful. Gynae asked if I wanted any form of pain relief. Opted for epidural and requested for a doc, but he's sill on leave so I went with my 2nd choice, as recommended by friend, who works at RH.
330 epidural administered. Done within 15 mins, doc said I was very co-operative as I kept super still.
340 nurse insert cateter for urine tube, this hurts cos the epidural have not kicked in yet!
To me this is the most painful procedure so far.

Tried to sleep in between, read book and magazine.

655 gynae came to check. Only 5cm dilated. Abit slow but baby's head is low, which is good.
920 nurse changed shift. new nurse changed my pad & urine tubing. uncovered my blanket for so long, I started shivering cos the room's aircon was 20.7 degrees and it was raining outside! Then she did VE. Said almost fully dilated. But baby's head not low enough so can't push yet. Maybe in half to an hour or an hour's time we can start pushing. Gynae was called back to hospital.
1030 Can't feel any contractions even though it's supposed to be strong and furious, even though epi was already lowered to lowest level of 2ml. Yippee! Nurse said can start to push! But I was using facial muscle to push. When using the right muscle, nurse said I had no stamina to make the push strong and lasting and baby's head sucked back.
1050 gynae arrives and help with delivery. When she open cervix, hubby can see baby's head. So they kept encouraging me to push the correct way
1111 Baby Eamon is out! Hubby asked nurse how heavy, more than 3.5kg? Nurse carried him and said, more than that before they reached the weighing machine!

Weight 3.88kg head 36cm length 52

Gynae cut about an inch but I still torn about half and inch. Wound was well done, but my vaginal area was swollen for about 1 day, but the cold compress helped to alleviate pain and swelling alot. No pus etc and wound was healing well by the time I got discharged today. Can pee and poo without problem.
happy.gif

Really Thank God for such a smooth delivery, which is almost pain-free to me! Most painful part was the poking for the drip, cos of the weight and no epi there, plus the discomfort from inserting the cateter. Remover was ok for me as I was told to take deep breath when they take it out so it won't hurt.

pictures of my champion!

1693026.jpg
fresh from the womb
1693027.jpg
barely 10 hours after birth, he was sucking his fingers
1693028.jpg
eyes barely open when daddy carrying him

<font color="0000ff">Costs at TMC
think i posted my costs before. Natural w epi, i paid total about $1.9k after deducting medisave and wat other claimable portions.

and yes.. i juz saw my bill this afternoon. gosh.. they charged me for every VE they did. nxt time i noe dun tell them to check le.. haha.. shall not tell them i feel like shitting..
happy.gif

Flos
I used my own PD dear.. coz my mum's working for a PD.. so juz got her boss.. haha
happy.gif

wow congrats.. more mummies are POPPING!!!!</font>

shazz: congrats!!! great to be home right? i will be admitting to RH tomorrow night, will be delivering on this sunday.
happy.gif

your baby looks really macho! can't imagine you carrying all these weight around! btw, eamon's super cute and cuddly...
happy.gif

hi shazz,
congratss again!!! your birth experience was wonderful wasn't it?? no contraction pains the whole time even though they lowered the epi amt??? perhaps your pain threshold is really high! your bb Eammon is soooo cute and chubby! i'm soooo envious. How's the breastfeeding now?

flos,
i've a maid, but she's over at my mum's place helping with my two todds. my mum cooks food for me and brings it over to me. my hb does the rest of the confinement things like boiling water for me to shower, washing and sterilising my breastpump and such. there's nothing much to be done around lah coz the past days, bb wasn't back yet. now that she's back, my mum just needs to help shower her. everything as per normal.

sarahmay,
the tin tub is really quite huge. think it's a 7 litre tub? my estimate lah. can't put the water in the fridge. let me give you a step by step ok?

1) take out one satchet and put to boil with my 5-7litre tub of water. takes rather long to boil.

2) after it boils, just leave on stove to cool. by next day, it's still warm.

3) just before bathing, my hb will boil another kettle of water to add to the herbal water. so that i bathe in really HOT water.

i hate that it's soooooo hot so i usually just go and add in water from the instant water heater. so guaranteed i have enough water to shower.

ladies,
thanks again for encouragement all these while. cadence is finally back home with me.

Mei,
poor you. must miss devon. don't worry too much about it coz most bbs get jaundice. so pump your milk every 3 hourly now, and store it to bring to him. when he comes back, latch and latch and the ss will definitely come in.

Hello all!!! It has been really challenging, getting used to taking care of a new born so I only managed to log on today! Here's my story:

I noticed some brown discharge on 26 Aug and called the clinic. After checking that most of the other "signs" were not significant enough to warrant a visit to the hosp, I went out for lunch with my girlfriends and had a good time. Throughout the day, I had mild cramps but nothing I wasn't used to during PMS. Anyway, went to my in-law's house for a super yummy dinner and got home. Noticed more discharge and getting redder but again, cramps was at about 1.5 in my book of pain.

Read magazine and tried to sleep. About 15 mins later, the pain went from 1.5 to like 8!!!! I called out to my hubby and he jumped up and told him to do the last part of packing (phone charger etc). I insisted (I don't know why) on taking a shower and washing my hair even though I was half bent over in pain. The contractions were like every 4 - 5 mins!!!!

1245am - Got into the car with help and was still groaning a lot when the pain came

110am - my hubs somehow got us to Mount E with my twisting his shirt / arm / anything i could get hold of due to the pain. I was in tears at one point but kept telling myself to bear it.

115am - was wheeled from A&amp;E to the delivery suite. Nurse checked and I was 6 - 7 cm DILATED!!!! She asked me "why so late" ... I was like (#*$%(#$*(%#$)*%(#$....she called the Anaestathist (how to spell) and I could hear her say "distressed patient - come quick!"

120 - 140am - longest 20 mins in my life. Had the gas when the contractions came (every 3 mins) and was groaning all the way. Thank GOD the doc was very quick and in about 5 mins, my epidural was in and I started shivering not long after.

430am - Fully dilated but I had NO URGE to push. Tried to sleep but was v apprehensive...

545am - Gynae came and said " time to work" even thouogh I still had no urge to push. But anyway, they lowered the dosage to almost the minimum and I just had to follow instructions. Pushed for about 45 mins and at some point, I was quite discouraged though doc was saying I was doing well, I can tell from my hub's face tat I wasn't progressing....

The midwives were pulled in to push my tummy to get him out and he came into the world after my face almost turned blue and my lungs almost burst!

The thing is that he was 10 days early and we weren't prepared with camera nor video so no photos of him in the delivery suite.

Here's one in Day 2.
happy.gif
Will write more soon!

Congrats shazz!! finally u pop out.. hehehe...
happy.gif
wat a smooth delivery u had dere....

I'm going for checkup on 8 sept..wanna ask doc can induce or nt.. hoping to deliver on 9 sept...
happy.gif

thanks lemon, alabone and sri_leo!

lemon: all the best for your delivery!
happy.gif
the staff at RH are all very nice and caring! The nursery staff are the best! they're not rough and very gentle with the babies, unlike those I saw at other hospital. My advice is not to bring your own feeding gown. Cos on first day, they'll dress you in the delivery gown, which has tie strings at the back. After you've delivered, they'll clean you up and dress you in a gown that has tie string in front, which is easy for you to breastfeed. I stained the gowns on both days and even the bed! have to line the bed with the disposable waterproof sheets! Am glad I didn't change into my own gown.
happy.gif

alabone: yeah, am happy that my delivery was short and smooth for an induction case with big baby!

dolly: yeah, I love to massage Eamon! hehe ... so nice to hold.

On hindsight, really thank God both gynae and myself are not aware of baby's original weight. Cos I didn't want to go thru a long induction and then end up with emergency c-sec. If I had known the size, I would have opted for C-sec immediately! haha ... but God is good, he made everything possible for me to have it the natural way with epi.
happy.gif

all the nurses in the nursery loved him! cos he's a very contented little baby, who just sleep, eat and poo! hardly make any noise!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Flos: Yah, was surprised that she took the initiative to sweep &amp; mop the floor the 2nd day. I am paying her $1800, will give her a angpow if she is good by end of the mth. Aiyo.. I thot ICA will be crowded but anyway we were at TMC so just register bb's birth there.

Congras Shazz!! Little Eamon have sexy red lips &amp; cute eyes! So fast sucking his fingers liao, no wonder he is a champion!

Wow, alot of mummies are getting induce!</font>

Love all the cute pics of our sept thread babes!!

Congrats all new moms!!

Had a tearful breakdown this morning after twins fed constantly one after the other from 3am to 8am. Finally gave them a bottle top up of FM cos cannot tahan, then sobbed uncontrollably as CL fed them and tried to console me..sigh. This is the same Preggie Blues I got with Adan..x 2!!!

Twins are sunbathing at home with rented machines..so damn ex, but cheaper than being admitted I guess.

Not much time to post these days...but hope we will be able to have a gathering maybe in 3-4 mths' time!

Shazz: Congrats! I love the first pic.. Like his "crumpled" skin look..
happy.gif

Sarahmay: Onz! If I go to macau, will def inform you.
happy.gif

after one after csec got apply cream for the wound after they remove the stitches.. cox afternoon went to tmc to remove my stitch and the nurse told me what to do i 4get sia whaha.. 4get need to apply the gel le and put he bangage on or wat. seem very forgetful recently after giving birth

Congrats to Mrs Yap and Bacon&amp;Eggs!

Storeberry, by the time i realised is you, you had walked quite a distance away, so i never call out to you.
happy.gif

Shazz, Eamon so cute with his red lips! and looks so cuddly in the first pic!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Popped On</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Head (cm)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Delivery via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.235</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.545</TD><TD>Emg C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sasa_xie</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jen_Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>sunrays</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.59</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.06</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>dseptkon</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.145</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jaline</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>milkmilk</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>2.3</TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>skinny pig</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Yong EL</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Kayne</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>3.765</TD><TD>Asst w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>lanolin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.275</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>alabone</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Cadence Faith</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.01</TD><TD>Emg GA C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>preggie</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>Cristian</TD><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Eve</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>Kieren</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Zane Ho</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>twendy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Laurent</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>koras</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Kaylen</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>3.035</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Bigtoes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>2.97</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Anais</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Angeline_Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Carine</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>3.035</TD><TD>Emg C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Kym_Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lai Foon Min</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Scarlett</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>stef&amp;seanbabes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Sharmaine</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>jaymickey</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Jayden Gan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Ade</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Kaijing</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.225</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Devon</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shazz</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Eamon</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>3.88</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>goldfish</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Ethan Soh </TD><TD></TD><TD>52</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>isabelle</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>3.175</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>crayonshinchan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>bacon&amp;egg</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof PC Wong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>Kaiden</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.625</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>WoodlandsMummy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>mrsyap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.55</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>lemon</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>rabbit</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>bbmouse</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>aisha8314</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>hippie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>hp_babe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>mrsseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Janf</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>mrsgan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>T_T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>sunnysunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Ying Ling</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Precious</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Yingflo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>cloud</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan K T</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>juz_jewel</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Tan LK</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>ydnic</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Sri_leo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Flos</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Li Chang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Aloevera</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>boise</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>milky</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Momoko76</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>qiuling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>SarahMay</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Springz</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>fsa</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy WongTPS</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Millie</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Md Qaid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eviana</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>blackberryB</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Grace_Toh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Jasyeo80</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>jeanling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Yong</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Lok</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>blueroses</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>yvonneho</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Jessi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>dollyNEYUKO</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vivienne</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Jgwee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Jen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Ruixiangsmom</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Darren</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Traz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian(SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>l'l CY</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Vanaja</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Qi Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Rachel Lim</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>storm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>stormmie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>ChrisTan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>J&amp;Smum</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kayen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>XuanMummy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

flos,

becos after my ML, I will move out of the Corporate HQ office to work at the refinery site. That's why so many free lunches!

Sarahmay,

I'm now at 37 weeks today. J is estimated to be ~3.2kg. Next week will be ~3.4kg. I put on 9kg+ for #1. Slightly less for #2. Think I need to control my diet a bit, or else I will have to go through C-sec..

Thanks to all for your encouragement.

I tried to pump today but my supply has not kicked in, just a little colustrum was squeezed out. So, really no milk to pump &amp; store to bring to him in the hospital. I guess he has to make do with FM for the moment as he can't afford to be dehydrated on phototherapy treatment.

I just finished my massage 3 hours ago... boy.. the wrap was darn hot!! &amp; I sweat buckets! My massage lady also massaged my breasts for me &amp; she told me my supply is not here yet, ask me to be patient, it should kick in in around 2 days' time.

mrs yap and bacon&amp;eggs,
congratssssss!!!

there's someone popping everyday in our thread. so exciting! but no babies decided to come out on teachers' day ya?? hehe

mei,
don't worry about it. it's not surprising for milk to come in later. when he comes home, latch and latch and your milk ss will stabilise in about two weeks. jia you!

ava,
oh dear! i can only imagine how upsetting it must have been to continuously latch for 5 hours. if fm is the way out for you to catch some rest, then perhaps you can supplement for the time being while milk ss is building up? i hope this difficult period goes by quickly and everything works out fine for you soon. come here and vent when you can.

Congrats to all those mummies who hv popped!

Let's continue to support one another.

I'm 36 wks now.

Seems like many of us chose TMC. I'm delivering at Mt A though.

last min suddenly thinking of keeping/donating the cord blood...any advice?

also exploring the idea of keeping the placenta and make into pills? anyone has the contact?

havent book any massage lady yet....

havent packed hosp bag...

havent bot pump and steriliser...

just feel very "nuah" and want to stay in bed...

Lok: Still very little weight!!! Yes, I think your J will be abt 3.4kg next wk cos mine is that weight today. Last wk at 37w, he was also 3.2kg. But i've put on 10.1kg to date. Hopefully NO more weight gain for me already. Tummy got no more skin to stretch. Was your first a c/section? Why must control weight gain to prevent risk of c/section? I'm rather petite but my doc didn't say anything abt cutting down my diet and still tell me I shd have an easy natural labour.

Lemon: Soooooo exciting! You will be seeing your precious one so soon! All the best!

Shazz: Congrats again! I love the pic of Eamon sucking his fingers. Hehe. Can tell he will be a champion drinker and eater too!

Ava: Hugs hugs hugs! I cannot imagine how tired you must be.

Alabone: Thanks for the step-by-step instructions on preparing the herbal bath. Sounds v heavy. Think I cannot prepare it on my own. Sigh. Then have to trouble my dad to do it...my poor dad. Don't think i can ask my FIL to do such things.

congrats to all the mummies who have popped!

i'm settling in pretty well with the help of my CL. she's a last minute back-up cos the original one "stood me up"!!! i'm only in-charged of pumping out the milk, she handles all the rest. we are so hands-off, so much so that my hubby commented that he feels so "detached" from his son. have decided to re-start latching my boy tmr. hope i'm successful. milk supply has kicked in and sort of improving, can get 150ml per pump liao.

am trying to fatten my boy now with the goodness from my milk. he's so small compared to some of ur babies. esp shazz's, wow, new born already has the michelin tyres. so envious.

sarahmay
u really hv good control over ur wt gain...only 10kg and bb is alr 3.2kg. Envy envy....

shazz
i cldn't help but smiled when I saw ur Eamon sucking his finger! Sooooo...cute!

shazz: thanks for your advice!!! great to know that.
happy.gif

sarahmay: thanks for your wishes!

twendy: ur baby looks so cute in that photo!

twendy i have a pic of my prince in almost the same position haha only that my prince is jaundified
happy.gif

they almost look alike hehe

1693593.jpg

Hi mummies!

I have over-shopped and realized I have too much stuff. Is anyone interested in them? All items are from Early Days. Brand new and not washed. Will send out in original packaging, except blanket. It came like this. Will pack in plastic wrapper.

Receiving Blanket (size: 100cm x 80cm) - $15.00 + $1.50 (postage)
1693788.jpg

4pc Rompers Set - $15.00 (size: 6-12mth) + $1.50 (postage)
1693789.jpg

Pls PM me if keen. Tks!

By the way I have other baby stuff available on www.mini-fashionistas.com do take a look in the "Shopping Gallery" if you're interested.

Thanks!

preggie, are u using the babysafe newborn pillow? i dun dare to use yet, cos it seems to prop up the head a bit too high for comfort leh. most people use folded cloth nappy, i resort to using folded hanky.

sigh, i bought 2 swaddleme from usa. but my boy dun like to be swaddled, he prefers to "wrestle" out of the cocoon. anyway, it looks too hot for him to be swaddled, since we dun use the air-con on him. what a waste...

morning mommies!

at 7.35am this morning, i realised i am having some slight bloody discharge.. i think it should be the mucous plug ba...it's pinky, not those bloody red kinds...

i have arranged to admit today midnight..
based on your experience, do u think i can tahan till then?

i still have some appts today.. last one at 3pm.

Hello!

I'm so happy... yesterday after my massage lady massaged my breasts, I woke up with my breasts feeling hot &amp; hard this morning. I tried pumping &amp; my milk supply has come in, but very little, around 20ml only. Later I'll bring this precious amount to the hospital for my son &amp; I'll try to latch him on.
happy.gif

twendy &amp; preggie
ours boys are so adorable.. are you making a din that he has to cover his ears? Hehe..

koras
The newborns now are so smart.. my boy also used his hands to grab my nipple &amp; stuff it into his mouth.. really shocked me!

morning mummies ,
Lemon , so u will the next in line .... keke .. where will u be ? MT A ? Anyway my Bday and yours one day apart .. me hoping bb come out asap .. enuff of nuai=ning and waiting at home .. keke ...hope bb comes out today.... keke

opps , lemon , juz saw the table .. u are at RH .. jia you ..

Shazz ,
your bb is such a good size ... like a full month old bb size already
happy.gif

mei(meie) - mine no grab but when i want to remove my nipple cox too pain le.. he suck it back agin.sob guess now i have to wait till my both nipple better then can latch le..

qiuling:
yap, me in raffles hospital.
happy.gif
shld be delivering tml! now still at home resting. wait till real, pain contractions kick in then i go admit hospital.

me also have been nuaing at home for the past week, so bored. am glad that baby will meeting us for the first time tomorrow! jiayou to me! and jiayou to you too, yours should be soon too!
your EDD also same as mine - 17 sep.
happy.gif

Storeberry,
When does ur real milk supply kicks in? I am into my 3rd day, and there is no real milk leh… You have been bf ur bb on every hour oso? That is wat happened to my bb… and even last nite and in the end, we give way for FM liao.. 

Koras
I have not been bathing since Wednesday, 3rd Sept. Using herbal water to wipe myself. I wonder how long can I tahan oso loh… I am not even washing my hair at all.. glupz

Mei,
Read ur birth story! Ur ass oso got stitched up? Same as me leh! My gynea gave me a cut and told me it is beri near to my anus hole and OH MANZ, now even I fart oso hurts BIG TIME!!! Wat abt u??? I tried to see my wound using a mirror bt aiyoh.. I cannot tell wat is wat…

Now, I am troubled with milk supply… when is the milk supply reallie kicking in manz!!!

Hi Sasa &amp; mummies

thanks for the info.. esp on the part that they charge for every VE.i had colleagues who told me to check every item on the bill just to make sure they charge correctly.

Told my gynae that i want to keep the VE to a minimum but she just told me that they would check once every 4 hours... yikes.. not looking forward to it..

I still got a long wait to go.. only just passed 37 weeks.. and still no progress...

Hi Jessi,
Thanks for the update. But can help me to change, mine is natural w/o epi.

SarahMay,
The right technique is you take a deep breath and don't let it out. Instead, hold your breath and use it to push. Can get breathless very easily.

Now baby is at home with me, 1st night oni slept for three hrs as bb doesn't want to sleep under phototheraphy. Got to go take a nap 1st before he wakes up. Will pop by later.

twendy: your boy looks so cute!
happy.gif

koras: wow, so fast your boy can hold his own bottle! so clever!

mei: congrats on the milk supply! I'm still waiting patiently! thank God Eamon is very patient and still suckle even though there's only colustrum.
happy.gif
he knows how to grab my breasts too, when his hands manage to slip out of the swaddle! hehe

Quiling: yeah, his size is very easy to handle, and his neck is pretty strong already. he's so big that I cant really use the cloth nappy to swaddle him! haha

Bathing: I sneaked in a shower last night after my mum left and before my CL arrived this morning! keke ... bathed with heater water and the Little Dreamers' confinement shampoo and body wash. I also did alot of washing of hands with cold tap water etc ... but I noticed that my left hand is abit stiff. Wonder if it's due to the washing of stuff, or the after efects of the drip.

lemon (lemon1000): remember to bring socks cos the delivery suite is kinda cold. and if you're taking epidural, there may be side effects like shivering, fever, like I kena. Rest all that you can too!
happy.gif
oh yah, bring along mittens for your baby, my boy scratched himself badly cos his nails are so long, hence the deep scratch on his right eye lid and all over his face.

Goldfish (goldfish1395) - my mum let mi use the herbal tea bag to bath. then she say can use the water to try to clean the scalp but cant use too wet. but when i given a chance i try to use a bit wet to clean if not too smelly and oily. u doing confinment at ur mum plc or MIL> they also dun let u wash hair?

hello all!

Meie - glad your milk is coming. I broke down on the fourth day coz still no milk but hubs was encouraging and on the fifth, trickles came. I'm glad yours is here now. I could bearly squeeze out 10 ml from each breast for the first 2 days so you're already doing very well.

Now my problem is with the problem latching and trying to prevent engorgement. I've had a lactation consultant come over twice in a span of a week to help me. Today was the second session and it really helped clear the blocked ducts though I cried when she was man-handling my nipples and boobs. But I think it is all worth it for the long run.

Re feeds - How often are your babies feeding? is 7 - 8 times a day enough? I am very tired though I know some of you moms have it tougher (hang in there Ava!!!) 5 hours of non-stop latching is no joke. I find 1.5 hours a chore already...esp at night when I have nothing to "entertain" me. Otherwise, I try to read a book while he is drinking coz if I keep looking at him, my neck would be super super sore.

What do you moms do during feeds?

Goldfish - my milk only came in the fifth day! Don't give up!

Koras - I also bath with the herbal water though what I do is wash my hair / everything first and then do the last rinse with the herbal water.

Flos - are you all ready?
happy.gif
happy.gif

shazz- i din know that de.. but when my mum feeding him, dan he just push his twohand out from the towel, dan try to grab hold of the bottle.. then my mum say faster take photo of him.

hai.. any more wat to increase BM, mine seem like running low sian. keep using FM
sad.gif

sorry I can't post photo coz somehow it is too big and I don't know how to shrink it! But a few of our babies look alike!!! :D

lanolin (lanolin) - so envy u can wash hair le.. now i have to wait till wed which is the 12th day dan wash hair.. now i feel bathing is a luxy

Back