(2008/08) Aug 2008

Celyn

shld be able to tahan 4yrs old. it's small size but think can pah. there are bigger size ones too.

Hahahahahaha!!! Maybe u see yu ze & BBM , 1 trying to ride, 1 standing behind ar. Hahaha!

go in the morning loh. wont be so crowded.

that's good. he wants n can share with mei mei.
happy.gif

Got the tricycle with support around type. Pooh and a few designs. those with handle for adult type.

Trying to find doll pram... dun hv.

krex,
I got the Sports one. the Performance is the newest range right? share with you, get yours from Mummy's Cove.

rona

happy.gif

ya. quite good buys for some.

got board games too.
hv to keep thinking what else they hv.

u chasing drama again ar?

sylvia,
kitty palace got mickey mouse one that go handle behind behind also leg rest one. yu ze don't want, maybe he prefer this kind cos his school have also.

celyn,
no leh. my kids fell sick one by one... first jerold got gastric flu, then pass on the the sister and then the brother. so now the brother is having fever. then my dad also down with lao sai... jerold is now banned to my mum's place where he is officially the king or the TERROR there... :p

celyn,
now he is having fever, jerold is better and the sister is ok now. she will be going to school tomorrow.

sylvia,
i'm watching 冒险王, they are showing places in Japan. just now they were introducing Gyozi... i wanna go for supper!

Sylvia,
from tokyo, do you know how to get to takayama and hida? i missed the ramen and the milk...

wanna ask you about the magnetic bracelet from Japan - can you just buy this from anywhere?

rona

ya. by train can get to Takayama n hida.
happy.gif

u mean gyoza ar?
tokyo n osaka got gyoza museum, shld go. some r found in ion, but taste diff. :p

oh.. the magnetic bracelet ar.
u can find in golf shops or there's one think call onwell also hv.

actually...... there's a machine to test the medical effect on the products. must be a level so that blood will circulate.

happy.gif

sylvia,
i will ask you for details when i go again next time. thinking maybe a few years pah, i want to go hokkaido first before going back to takayama. aiyah, so many place to go so little time and money... ;P

magnetic bracelet
do you know if the ones in singapore are as good too? any idea which brand has this machine for testing? I know Japan's brand is Momo or something... I had one for 2 years and then I dropped it. not sure if its good though, but i've not had fever and flu for these past two years.

Just checked #1, forehead still cool. think i need to go zzz liao. need to wake up at 7am to go market cos i think i will be busy during the weekend to do marketing...

damn pei-mia (歹命).

rona

ok ok
when u go then ask me pah.

happy.gif

Magnetic bracelet.
hmm....... cant rem nw. think onwell has pah.

Magnetic is proven for health, improve blood circulation thus reducing falling sick n preventing cancerous cell grouping together.

happy.gif

sg one... I dunno wor. or rather, din constantly chk on them here.

Another way........... sleep facing north-south. That's where natural magnetic force are.

rona,
yu xi also having fever. 38.5 for ear thermometer. just give her panadol, if tomorrow still fever going to bring her see doc liao.

morning mummies

sylvia,
not sure leh. she was having running nose then develop fever loh. don't know if its due to teething cos yu ze never had fever for teething so don't know what its like.

snow74,
that tin of friso 3, yu ze almost finished it today liao. i think another feed and it will be gone. very fast leh. only about 1 week+ and finished liao.

morning mummies. =)
hope all the bb who are sick a speedy recovery.

celyn
that mean yz likes it? =P
normally that 900gm can only tahan 1 wk, 1 mth can clear 2 1.8kg tins.
u wanna consider to stock up more? hee hee....

rona
according to the pics, height of some slides like more for bigger kids.
so just come lah, join in the fun okie? >D

Aug08 baby X'mas Gathering 2010
Venue : Grassroot Club @ YCK
Date : 26th Dec 2010, Sunday
Time : 11.30am - 3pm (pls give org some time to set up by reaching at or after 11.30am, thx)

1) mummynana
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona

snow74,
he is ok with it. drink like his usual mamil. i think this is faster cos i use more scoop of it. his mamil, i only use 16 scoop a day. friso, i need 20 scoop. so my 32 tins can only last 8 months or less with yu xi drinking in future.

Celyn,
how is YX? My #1's fever shot back to 39° this morning. panadol again. Hope he will be better this evening onwards. Jerold is in exile at my mum's, so at least he should be ok for now.

Snow,
So fax you put me down huh... ok:

Time : 11.30am - 3pm (pls give org some time to set up by reaching at or after 11.30am, thx)

1) mummynana
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)

Do you still remember Polliwogs? Jerold loves the tall spiral slide. he could go up and slide down all by himself...

rona,
she is ok liao. yesterday, didn't drink much, no smile. today, lots of talking, smile and laughter. drinking back to normal. i still give her panadol this morning. see how she goes today. this 'flower leg' mummy is very tempted to bring her out after her nap loh. hahaha..... if hubby know sure kill me if i really go out.

celyn,
the one in exile also started to have fever liao... guess gotta bring back since everyone is sick... then my mum can have a rest... <sigh>

celyn
ya, 1 scoop for every 30ml of water.
last time friso use bigger spoon, so its 1 scoop to 60ml water.
if u planning for yu xi to take friso also, then think u really gotta stock up liao. =P

rona
39degree, give brufen instead better rite?

ya ya, saw u said can then i update liao.
hee hee....mai tu liao.
oh, then think he will be able to enjoy this slides in grc also bah. =)

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)

Venue n time ok wif everyone? The place has been reserved for me. Jus tat i need your confirmation before I sign on the dotted line.

snow74,
that's why more scoop needed and thus faster. mamil is 5 scoop for 180ml. yu xi will also drink all sort of brand like yu ze loh. haha... now i got similac, mamil sample at home for 6 months and above. enfrpro and nan are sending to me soon too. so she will drink all these samples whenever we go out loh. when she comes 1 year old, then see yu ze is drinking what she follows loh. then i won't have to headache who drink what and which fm container belongs to who. :p

Snow,
yah lor, your leg hand very fast... heheheee...

I still give panadol first. if temperature up again within 4 hours, then use bifen, can rotate in 4 hour interval.

celyn
ha ha...i just came back from a demo to mktg ppl.
dun feel bored lah, wkend is coming.
i just fb those mummies who seldom come in this thread any more to update if they r interested to go x'mas gathering, so later might have more ppl... =)

snow74,
i see. very bored. plan to bring yu xi go vaccine photoshoot casting and shopping at taka today, all didn't happen cos she got fever loh. thought she is ok this morning then afternoon bring her. she just wake up and now go up to 38 degree. i just feed and bathe her in cold water.

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)

mummynana,
a company is looking for baby model for a vaccine prints (brochure kind). so today is their audition kind lah. if selected then actual shoot is on 15 and 16. thought of bringing her to try loh. its about 30 mins then can go shopping mah. got to miss it since she got fever.

snow74,
i bring her to see gp in the morning liao. got some flu medicine for her.

1) mummynana (2A, 1T)
2) blue_aurora
3) celyn (2A, 1T, 1B)
4) rata (2A, 1T)
5) jen (2A, 1C, 1T)
6) snow74 (3A, 1C, 1T)
7) balugu (1A, 1T)
8) Nini (2A, 1T)
9) shint (2A, 1C, 1T)
10) rona (2A, 2C, 1T)
11) apriltan (1A,1T)
12) happymummy (2A, 1T)

rona

causeway pt B1 got a store selling magnetic bracelet too.

I think is call Kin Kang.
Nw renov, so think is temp location.

celyn

today we gng out, BBM wanted to bring the tricycle out wor,.. faintz.

so i told her she stay home n company the tricycle, i go out, she also hold tight tight..........

took a while, i lock door while she protesting. Hahaha!! think she finally got one that she wants to go out with?
:p

Back