(2008/08) Aug 2008

Thank you all mommies for the advices! Braiden is getting better...
happy.gif
He didnt cough alot so i didnt give him 'hou ning' jus give him the 'bao ying dan' to dissolve the phlegm.
happy.gif

happy_mummy: can try to keep adel entertained with toys?
happy.gif
or watch TV? they will get used to being alone for awhile somehow.
happy.gif

fitbaby
Wanna sell of your bjorn?dunno lei..try at the wts section..i think baby bjorn is popular so easy to sell off...hehehe

Happy mummy
Yah u are rite..same lor my baby..the moment i move he will cry loudly..tears somemore..instantly..very diff u know..like when i wanna hang laundry i will be carrying him in my carrier.terrible lei...very frustrating he wants me to be beside him 24hrs.

Sam
Yah ive yet to do research between pikkolo and connecta..hahaha..

hfgaga,
aiyo, you really giam to buy new carrier arh? think you buy pikkolo lah, splurge once & for all... haha

fitbaby,
i agree with hfgaga, can post in the WTS or ask huichin if she wants. think she looking for carrier...

Fitbaby
Glad to hear Trudy has recovered..
happy.gif
I oso wanna lelong my bbjorn air hehehe... my gal oso has outgrown the height then her dad wanna back carry her so need to find new one lor

Shint
Congrats !!! Finally... Lucky gal... true uh good things come to those who wait :p

hisstory
hehehehhe funny... scootababy n jumperoo uh ? :p Record down one leh... will b fun to see n can show her next time she's bigger :p
then if I get scootabb, cant use for the next one hor... better stick to Pikkolo then
happy.gif

YLN
actually now bb mite b very excited learning to walk but I heard after sometimes when they master the walking skill liao, there'll b time they dont want to walk either to lazy or tired n wanna b carried...
One of my friend's boy, ard 3/4 yrs old now does that.. So I think carrier will come handy lor... can u imagine carrying bigger n heavier bb by hands ? :p

So mommies..... back to carrier topic :p
What's the diff between pikkolo n conecta ?

needy bb
my gal oso very sticky.. if she sees me close by now she can happily play but as soon as I dissapear to the kitchen, she'll start wailing.. that's y cant handle her myself esp she start solid.. need to prepare mah...
Come to think of this, if I have a good n handy carrier, I mite just take her ard with me lor... that's the whole idea rite ? Wear ur bb hehehe

Ling,
Scootababy can side carry only??? If so, you get pikkolo cos its 1 of the ways to carry, you can carry front, back, bb facing out. hee... i become advocate for pikkolo :p

i feel carrier is good cos some places not so accessible for pram... what if we are out alone & wanna go toilet? can be leaving bb outside the cubicle rite?

Hi mel ocean,

Welcome, welcome.. just found out that our gal have the same name..
happy.gif

That's actually my own creation name and I am so surprise to find another bb of the same name...
happy.gif
So nice...

Good morning mummies

Shint
Glad to know yr ex maid is back. Nothing beats having a peace of mind at work and knowing yr bb will be in good hands.

Happy Mummy
Yes, seperation anxiety.. It's very normal. Darwisyah still haven experienced it but sometimes she play for 30 mins then she see nobody around she will want attention and start crying..It is a phase most bbs will go thru.
How long depends.. my #1 was about close to 6 months!!

Shopping!!
Any mummies interested in the children's place and crocs? Crocs having outlet sale so can take a look. Look thru them and send yr orders to our spree queen Snow by saturday 10am horrr....

Crocs: - http://www.crocs.com/products/deal/
Children's Place : http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Home?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001

HI Roiv;

Coincidence hor..... both gers called Allivier.... my ger's name actually named by few colik, they v v good contribute their idea one...

YLN
ok i will try tt soon! hehe...

M2B
Hashaaaa...ya man! haaha..oh ur ger is 5YO liao ah..heh. SO shweet leh her
happy.gif

Happy Mummy
Oh Falisha is oso abit like that nowadays...like walk away for 1metre only she start to eh eh eh liao. Haha...guess it's pretty normal. WHen i leave house for work worse ah. Hahaa..but i dun care her, still say byebye to her. Haha..

Fitbaby/Sam/hfgaga
Haha..i tot wanna get a lelong bb carrier cos the one i hv is too small

Medusa
Mai tu liao! i was actually looking at tt last nite! hahaa...

h.fgaga,

jus 2 let u noe, d teddy puffs r meant 4 bb abv 12 mo hor. so if u r giving it 2 ur bb, u hv 2 keep it till ur bb is 12 mo.
happy.gif

sam
i always say to hubby that this will be my last carrier that im buying but never stop..ehheheh..so dunno if im buying pikkolo this will be my last..hopefully..heheh
Yup sam i agree with you that carrier is very handy..thats y i have a lot.

Scootababy
Very good but can only be used for babies from 5months and above.

pikkolo and connecta
Hmmm today fri so go back can do research..whats the diff..ahahhha

vone
Can lar...can let my baby try maybe i soften the puff with milk..heheh experiment....maybe the bro also can eat.. Tks yar vone!

happy_mummy
thanks for ur concern...MIL still like dat lor..just that i make things very very obvious now..i want to carry kaer, i will insist lor..n ignore her..:p...ironically, we going macau together..sigh...cannot imagine..sigh...but what to do..hb want to bring her go ..cuz she nver go before..

dongle
my hb dun wanna to bring leh ..cuz he say leh jeh..still must check in..cuz we flying budget...must pay extra if check in..cheapo hb..sigh ..what to do...anyway..i also not too keen to bring ..but we'll see how...if really need..then dun care, will check it in...

bb carrier
is that babybjorn carrier good? if i rent..might rent that one lor...anyone using that?

YLN,

good 2 hear tat u r putting ur foot down re. ur mil. :p i tink she dotes on kaer 2 much liao, thus her possessiveness. hang in thr okie. it wld oni get better.

YLN
I'm using the bbjorn so far.. can use face out n in for bb.. using the latest one the bbjorn air cos they say more breathable n I got the one with the waist support one.. I found it quite good n my gal happy in there just she cant sleep straight position like that... need to use Sling
Thinking to let go the carrier now cos she has outgrown.. she's higher than the carrier limit n hb now wan someting to carry her on the back..

Good u r calming down with ur MIL.. u can b straight n persistent but try not to b too obvious with angry sound or something like that..

hi - ya the mag said 600ml a day (24 hrs)is min if bb is eating solids...but then again some bb takes more solids than others so maybe milk will be less than 600ml. Mrs N said is v true - those who latch on also dun know how much bb is drinking.

I keeps track of how much my bb drinks and eat (a habit becos of his condition)so if i see he drinks more than 600ml a day I am like super happy. My hb and me joked that our high of the day is tabulate how much he drinks and if crosses 600ml mark, v happy.

shint,

that's gd for u since she is the one who told the agent.

So funny... i guess with past experience, they always compare. Go out also no gd meh? No car also complain? this one really kan leh.

The part on night taking care of Kai... I think she din bother n said yes to everything to get the job. Luckily she only temp, if nt no good.

Now ur maid is back, good!! can trust n no need to retrain n then no need to monitor.

happy.gif

then ur SS might recover?
happy.gif

YLN, bbjorn is not ideal if ur bb is getting heavier, wt range limit very limited ard 3-10 or 12kg max...I think currently now our bb is already ard 7-8+kg...they will grow out of it very soon..unless u are planning for a 2nd 1 lah then can keep..

hisstory, h.fgaga what's the wt limit for scootababy har? Will the wt be supported on hips rather than shoulder?

crocs

eh........ dunno to say or nt leh.

Apparel of Crocs selling in Song & Song $7-$10. The range is what I saw in the website leh.

& they become agent for CROCS liao.

Plus nw got BUY 3 GET 1 FREE sales leh.

Unless buy footwear, then more worthy

maybe u want to check it out 1st?

happy_mummy
yuxin has also been like this for 1mth plus liao loh..she's so used to be carried so much then even when i tried to put her down she will start to cry liao..let alone disappear from her sight..sigh..yea..like this very difficult to prepare their solid foods, my MIL now doesn't cook porridge for her anymore instead she only uses those instant brown rice mixture where u pour water mix mix can eat liao.....with no ingredients inside..sigh..there go her nutrients value everyday...looking at what Mrs Teng prepare for her twins everyday really made me feel so sad for my gal..sigh

what i'll try to do is put her in her walker and sort of play with her by signalling her to follow me into the kitchen..like this while she's happily in her walker I can prepare her food at the same time...but there are also times that it doesn't work lah

YLN
ya lor... the height oso... but it's good n my hb oso likes it.. cos it oso support ur back n free our hands
happy.gif
ya lor u think 1st... If u plan for #2 soon, no problem one lor ...

Sylvia
Wa really ah! Heh I didnt know leh but I looking at footwear so shd be ok..
Thanks for informing anyway!
Useful for mummies thinking of buying apparels.

coolsnow
Hmmm i think can carry up to 40lbs.
yup the weight is on the hip.but ex lei...
I have ellaroo mei hip..that one also good lei..haiyah both good so thats y i have both..hahahaha

Medusa,

nt a prob. can save money mah.

I saw one... like US18.99, but song n song selling S$10 only...... so might as well get fm it rite?

Plus their range is wide too, just like the website.

happy.gif

hello mommies.. been busy for past 2 days but what's new? haha.. all mommies are busy..

mulberry,
i put you as the referrer but the seller says you are first timer? i also confused. can put your name right?
maybe it's the weather these days.. been hot, then suddenly rain.

huichin,
ya lor.. super sian. i just got mine mens! no wonder ss kept dipping and dipping. can drop almost 40% lor.. where got.. i kena mens in 2nd month for both kids even thou i tbf for both.

hisstory,
but 200 from both sides alot lei.. i only get 190 at most. only a few times i get 220 but that was after 5 hours and in 3rd month lor.. now, at most 170.. then will drop to 80 or 120 for next 2 pumps.
sad.gif
that's why now trying hashisan's herb. hopefully it works.
if you can continue bf, then good la. i'm sure all of us want to but as long as we tried, bb already got the best from us liao.
happy.gif

hfgaga,
oh i see.. sounds abit like hr yah?

celyn,
that's still quite a store for yu ze if you stop now. we all jia you ok?
happy.gif

mrs n,
hmm, i used fbm for either 1 or 2 day feeds and anna seems ok.. although there's this weird metallic smell. so i supposed i dont need to do scalding?
happy.gif

val,
when are you shifting? ya.. i also tell myself don bother. as long as they're good daddies to our children, good hbs to us.
happy.gif

linx,
REALLY??? yeah.. if good, i go get. are you using it too?

hashisan,
i emailed you.
happy.gif

hmm, give it a shot. since you already worked out the schedule and as long as you are happy, everyone ok... go!
happy.gif

rona,
are you back?
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Giant having offer on milk powder

<table border=1><tr><td>Friso 2 Follow on</TD><TD>1.8kg</TD><TD> 42.85 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friso 2 follow on</TD><TD> 900g</TD><TD> 23.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamil Gold 2</TD><TD> 1.5Kg</TD><TD> 50.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>similac 2 follow on</TD><TD> 1.8kg</TD><TD> 67.25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Similac 2 follow on</TD><TD> 900g</TD><TD> 35.10</td></tr></table></font>

For Similac is cheap compared to NTUC/Cold Storage, not too sure for the rest, just post for all mummies reference. Didnt type out all lah (only those stage 2 type), its on Today newspaper page 45. For enfa range - only got Enfagrow - think its stage 3.

YLN,

i'm using bb bjorn and it's come in handy when we go church on weeeknds. will put jonah in it and he will either look around or drift off to sleep in it. he's liked it since young. i agree it's very tiring to use carrier. i myself will get body ache if i use it for more than 1/2 hour. stroller is still a better option.

<font color="#CD3278">coolsnow</font>
Hmm.. I dun really feel the strain on my shoulders, only on one occasion coz i think i didn't adjust the straps properly
happy.gif

I got mine at a slight discount fr Mums &amp; Babes.. THink it cost $165 aft the discount. Not sure if it's still on

<font color="#CD3278">giraffe</font>
My 200ml is after her last feed at 8pm, and when i pump when i reach office. Thereafter at abt 4hrly interval only ard 120.. Thank God my ger is not a guzzler of milk man..

I aim to BF till she's 1yo, if nothing disrupts the plan
happy.gif

<font color="#CD3278">sylvia</font>
Eh, F or S? Neither nor.. Can't think of anything in the area tt starts with either.. Hmm, i think it's Fri, my brain shutting down liao

wow... too many posts for me to read liao. the thread moves too fast!

anyway, we brought baby Kieren for a haircut the other day n he was wailing his lungs out throughout the whole haircut. in the end, the hairdresser just anyhow cut... haiz. dunno which salon to bring him to so we just anyhow choose those $10 salon.

will try to read up on the archives n come back again! TGIF mommies!

Medusa,

Is the price we pay for Crocs shoe final ? Still must add shipping hor? Shipping how much?

Needy bbs,
Thanks mummies show sharing your experiences with me on your needy babies. It is really difficult lah. I hear him cry also so heart breaking lah... already working not much time for them. Still dun carry him, feel like dui bu qi them. But really .... sigh sigh sigh.... just hope he is normal....

Shint:
Congrats ! You can relax a little now !

<font color="#CD3278">hfgaga</font>
I think the original was $200+, then M&amp;B had a discounted price of $190+ &amp; then they had a CC promo, so all in all abt $160+

<font color="#CD3278">M2B</font>
But am at work &amp; got function till 8+
sad.gif
Gd thing my hb driving my ger down, so my colleagues can play with her also.. heheh

<font color="#CD3278">hfgaga</font>
ooooh.. Nvm, you can sell &amp; fetch a gd price actually! Which design did u get?

<font color="#CD3278">M2B</font>
Yuppers!! And I just did more shopping for her.. Aiming for a hat &amp; bolero for Ashley
happy.gif
Hope TCP still has stocks when snow places orders

Where are u heading for dinner? So lo-mantic, can have dinner with hb, only

Hisstory,
Snow such a sweetie always help us do online purchase. Thanks, Snow!
happy.gif

I shortlisted top and bottoms for the gals too.
happy.gif

With the traffic jam, we may go Vivo for dinner...wana go Suntec leh...now we try to have dinner alone once or twice a week w/o the kids, if not really no time alone except when the gals are sleeping...hahaha

M2B
hahaa...i oso did mine liao. Cannot see liao! hahaa..budget budget! LOL

YLN
hahaa seems like we both oso in dilema whether to get a carrier or not. Haha..cos my current one is too tigher for Falisha liao..and when i carry her inside piangs...my lower back ache siah! Buay tahan...and then when i'm alone i bring my big bag i will walk slower n slower...then super tired dun feel like going out liao...

Re: PS with Kym
Any Mummies gone for the shoot on 21Apr? Are your pics up for u to see liao? I emailed n sms her just for some updates on the status...but still haven't heard from her yet..sianz. Hopefully she'll revert soon.

Back