(2008/08) Aug 2008

shirley
I'm paying $112 for the cake n this include the delivery n artistic labour charge.

rata
I'm having only 1 flavour for the cake. Now still contemplating if I shd have 2 diff flavours. I didnt try the cakes cos their shop is at AMK, abit inconvenient for me so I order based on reviews I read/heard lor. U tried the lava flow choco cake? Its recommended by the media (as indicated in their price list) but I read that the cake texture for lava flow is stiffer but dunno nice anot...

Any mommy encounter this problem?
My gal seem like vomiting v often, typically after feeding. But i didn't overfeeding her, only 160ml milk. ----SOS

<font color="#CD3278">vone</font>
Thanks! Quite heartache to hear her coughing with the phlegm but can't get it out of the system.. She's like a druggie now..

<font color="#CD3278">eve</font>
Can share how's the design of your cake like? 2 tiers ah?

eve, ur cake how many kg $112 cheaper lei. U know need to go down to make payment &amp; pass them ur figurine? wats ur theme? I never tried lava b4.

thanks snow
happy.gif

Hi mommies, can tell me whether the PG cake taste very sweet cos I dun quite like oversweet cake...i've only tried Emicakes..it's vry nice n not too sweet. So thinkg probably i wanna try other different cakes as well...

Pinky
The website's been under construction for awhile...recommend you email or call them. They will email you their pictures..

Braiden also chooose ppl one.. He is quite 'wary' of strangers wanting to carry him as in he will stretch out abit then retract abit..haha

Btw, i have decided to go for a yummy cake instead.. haha.. Cos like if the cake is so cute n nice, but not nice... haha.. I'm either getting a ice-cream cake from Gelare or the cake from Mezza9 (hyatt hotel).. hehehe

hisstory,
ashley coughing? bbJ recovered fully liao. we brought him for tuina, total 4 times and use the medicine pack to put on his belly button. if the place is convenient for you, can try out lah, but must be consistent. if you take medicine you also got to give 2-3 times a day mah right?

Thanks all for your input on the stranger's anxiety. I also went to babycentre website to read up on it. Now i'm wondering if i should just forward the website to MIL for her to read on it too. Cos whatever i tell her she won't believe mah.

pinky
ya lor, i also quite disppointed when saw it under construction.
cos its not very convenient for me to go all the way to ang mo kio to take a look at their cake lor.

bday cake:
anyone here tried cake from goodwood park hotel's deli shop before?
can share pls?
thx.

Cat,
Sayang Bernice leh. Sometimes we adults also cannot sleep suddenly mah, babies also can be like this. sometimes due to bad dreams, spank her also no use. next time don't spank her lah.

Snow,
only tried the durian puffs and anything to do with durian creation from goodwood park hotel. Their durian cake is divine!

cat,
very sad hor..whenever i read this type of sad stories i will cherish my gal more..cherish my loved ones..

pinky,
you can email to them, they will reply you. yesterdaea i email them, todae they reply liao with separate emails listing boy and gal cakes

this is wat i got in their email

We are pleased to attach some pictures of birthday cakes for boys, which are available for your selection.

In addition to that, a comprehensive cake list with detailed descriptions of our scrumptious cakes and prices, as well as a list of bite-sized cakes, pastries and savouries, for house parties, are also attached.

In general, we would require these details to assist you further:

1 Date &amp; Time of collection / delivery :

2 Age : yr old

3 No. of guest(s) :

4 Size &amp; flavour of cake (in kg) : (in estimation, 1 kg serves 12-15 pax.)

5 Delivery Address (if applicable) : (Delivery is subcontracted and will be charged at additional S$15 per trip per location, *Tuas area S$25)

6 Message on cake :

7 Contact / Mobile number :

Do choose a cake type from our cake list, confirm on the design you want, so that we can work out a quote for you.

Note :

There is a min of 2kg for order of a 2-tier cake (round)
There will be an Artistic Labour Charge applicable for all designs. Charges are based on the complexity of the design.
Marshmallow lollipops and toy figurines are to be provided by customers.
Orders must be received at least 3 days in advance.
If your order is urgent, we would be most grateful if you can us call soon to firm things up.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Shi Hui

Sales &amp; Marketing

Pine Garden's Cake Pte Ltd

t| + 65 6457 6159

f| + 65 6457 0546

email: [email protected]

below are the pics for boys cakes

2577226.jpg

2577227.jpg

Yuuri,
Aiyoh, i wanna reply you but I kept getting distracted...

Yah man, Gu Jun Pyo is good looking hor. I think he looks like Jerry Yan (the Dao mingsi from taiwan's series). wah pieng, if i'm like 10 years younger, i prob organize a fan club for him! I think the rest of the boys look good too, Ji Hoo may be a little small size, but has charisma. I like Woo Bin too... hahahahaaaa

kao_drool.gif

below is the price list for cakes
Cake List
 Best Sellers (based on sales &amp; customers’ taste buds)
 Rated by Media
Liquor Content

Latest Creations

i. Bailey’s Chocolate Crunch Cake 
Premium chocolat noir crunch and Baileys Irish Cream between layers of soft coffee sponge
$42.00 for 1kg &amp; $25.00 for ½kg

ii. Cocotero 
Coconut custard pudding with julienne of young coconut strips in between classic vanilla sponge
$36.00 for 1kg &amp; $25.00 for ½kg

iii. Pulut Hitam Cake 
Pulut hitam mousse sandwiched between soft sponge and topped off with more pulut hitam
$36.00 for 1kg &amp; $25.00 for ½kg

iv. Raspberry Chocolate Cake
Raspberry jam drizzled onto chocolate cake for the sensual berry feel
$36.00 for 1kg &amp; $23.00 for ½kg

Special Creations

i. Bird Nest Cake 
Light green apple mousse topped with double boiled rock sugar bird nest on soft vanilla sponge
$58.00 for ½kg

ii. Brandy Cherry Cake 
Brandy soaked cherries in every mouthful
$39.00 for 1kg &amp; $25.00 for ½kg

iii. Cat Mountain King (CMK) Durian Cake 
Generous CMK durian pulp sandwich between vanilla sponge, topped with more durian pulp.
$68.00 for 1.2kg &amp; $48.00 for 800g

iv. Lava Flow 
Chocolate fudge cake, smothered with German imported chocolate
$31.00 for 1kg &amp; $25.00 for 800g

v. Pandan Trifle
Bites of longan, lychee, strawberries, mango and nata de coco sandwich between pandan chiffon

Cakes in General $32.00 for 1kg &amp; $20.00 for ½kg

i. Chocolate/Vanilla/Coffee Cake
ii. Fresh Cream with Blueberry Filling
iii. Strawberry Shortcake
iv. Kaya Cake Available in Kaya Chocolate and Kaya Corn

Updated : 260309
Mid Range Cakes $33.00 for 1kg &amp; $23.00 for ½kg

i. Black Forest Cake  
ii. Tiramisu 
iii. Soft Chocolate
iv. Mousse Cakes Available in Lychee, Mango, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple, Yam, Coffee, Cappuccino, Green Tea Mousse Almond, and Chocolate flavor

Premium Cakes

i. Baked Cheese Cake  Available in Oreo, Mocha, Strawberry, Lemon, Orange, Blueberry, and Marble
Creamy cheesecake perfectly baked to the lightest of textures

ii. Cappuccino Macadamia Cake
Cappuccino mousse and macadamia nuts smothered between soft coffee sponge

iii. Citrus Drop Cake 
Luscious cake bursting with lemon flavor, filled with brilliant lemon curd between each layer

iv. Durian Mousse
Three layered spongecake with lots of generous Durian Mousse

v. Fresh Strawberry Cream Cake 
Fresh strawberries with fresh cream between layers of vanilla cake

vi. Lychee Martini Cake  
Layers of lychee cake with martini-soaked lychee fillings, a definite burst of pleasure

vii. Moist Brownie
A rich and dense chocolate fudge cake for all occasion

viii. Orange Apricot Blossom Cake
Refreshing hints of orange peel and apricot paste simply takes you into another dimension

ix. Orange Truffle
Three layers of fresh orange sponge sandwiched with orange mousse &amp; chocolate truffle… yumz

x. Pina Colada 
Rum drizzled onto coconut and pineapple butter cake

xi. Raspberry Chocolate Cake
Raspberry jam drizzled onto chocolate cake for that sensual berry feel

xii. Triple Layer Chocolate Cake 
Velvety chocolate cake; made from German imported chocolate, sandwich between layers of soft chocolate cake. Ideal for chocoholics!

xiii. Orange Zest Chocolate Cake  
Available in Mango, and Lemon flavor
Thick and velvety chocolate cake with fluffy orange/mango/lemon layers top and bottom

hi mummies

im back
happy.gif

had a good shopping trip..heehee..was in macau and zhuhai..wah..zhuhai got so many cheapo stuff to buy...me being cheapo mum..bought so many pieces of clothes..:p can open shop liao..

was tiring thou cuz kaer constantly wanted to be carried by me..refused hubby or mother inlaw to carry..so was really shag trying to shop and carry her at the same time..

anyway..overall good trip cuz i had a fruitful buying spree!..heehee

some mummies PM me about the bday bash..please PM me ur address too so i can send out the invites
happy.gif

Shirley, thanks for yr info
happy.gif
btw, do u kn hw much they charge for artistic labour charge?

Mommies,
where can i get those figurines?

balugu,
i think PG cakes sound good...

i think i wanna try:
1. Brandy Cherry Cake
2. Lychee Martini Cake
3. various kind of chocolate cakes
4. strawberry shortcake

Do they just make and sell in their shop or do i need to order first then pick up? yah man, i'm an alcoholic and a chocoholic!

Pinky, Snow

I asked them for a quote for a very simple single-tier cake. Artistic charge is around $15-$20. So expect to pay more for 2-tiers...

saw in other forum mention that for 2 tier ard $25-30max

rona,
i think you are cakeholic haha....

hi mummies,

Jelly Cake
another option other than cakes, i have email them and they have provide a catalogue..well i shall say for it very well done and my colik who have order from them said it taste quite good..have emailed asking for serving portion and price...any mummies wan can pm me so i can forward the email to you

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/860414.html?1245168359

shirley,
Cat loves cake leh, i think she mentioned she will order cake once a week or something like that. so cakeholic title is hers...

heheheee

send the email for me on the jelly cake... thanks!

eve,

do u have liz's contact? i think i spoke to shi hui the other day. quite impatient.

which design u order? i might go with pooh bear 2-tier and choose diff flavour for each tier. dunno if it's too much coz i only have about 30 guests. where u getting your cake toppers from?

rata,

did they let u sample all their flavours or u have to buy the indv cakes and try out yourself? i dun mind making a trip there this weekend to sample the cakes if i dun have to buy single slice for all of them.

talking of pine garden cake,
the artistic charge should be around $20. My #1 cake was ordered from them. not that the cake is not done nicely, it's just that for the artistic charge, should have include in more design...

<font color="#CD3278">snow</font>
hahah, i must summon all my skills to sweettalk him into booking a venue asap..
what cake are u intending to get fr Goodwood park?

<font color="#CD3278">rona</font>
hahah.. And i thought i was the only crazy one who likes Meteor Garden. I'm always looking fwd to 10pm on Saturday nights
happy.gif
Super romantic leh..

<font color="#CD3278">shirley</font>
how much wld the 2nd cake u posted cost?
Lava flow sounds yummy, like chocolate wld ooze out.. heheheh &amp; The bailey's choc crunch just sounds so appetising! Think i like cakes with differing textures

hisstory
ya, I ordered a 2 tier cake. wait ah... I'll post some of the pics that PG sent me here for u to see.

rata
me having winnie the pooh theme. cheaper meh? The price is per the price list they send me leh (its the same one that shirley posted). Liz told me pymt only on the say of delivery leh. But must go down to their shop to pass them the cake topper at least 1 day b4 delivery.

msapple
I ordered my cake from PG... their webby's under construction (like forever) like wat the others mentioned. U have to call/email them then they'll email u the pics to see.

pinky/snow
I ordered a 2 tier cake from PG n the artistic labour charge is $25.

krex
I dun have her direct contact number. Just call the main line n look for her lor. Sometimes she'll also answer calls... maybe when tat Shi Hui is bz. Ya, that Shi Hui is quite "famous" in this forum too. Read from one of the threads abt her attitude. So far, she's still quite ok to me but she's v slow in response n dun return my calls.

Back