(2008/08) Aug 2008

hisstory
yah...it'll be easy to drop & pick him up. & to rush him home for nap! haha... i'm such a nap tzar.

my hb wld definitely LOVE me to increase my hrs. but we'll see. haha...maybe take on 1 more kid. haha

missysz
ya, most of the time he is lah. =P
but when he is angry, its not ez to coax him.
since #1 i decide liao, zynn 1 i let him have the say lor...hee hee....

hisstory
ha ha....think most bb find it yummy too. =)
think aug is a bz mth, maybe u might like to source for venue 1st?

hisstory

from 7thmanna i ordered their strawberry cake..very nice

thinking of ordering from them again for mark's birthday

catherine

wah i looked at your party logistics i feel very stressed leh....like organising wedding like dat....

i have to organise three different birthday cakes for mark - one for my parent's house, one for hb's parent's house and one for his school (julia gabriel playnest)

just organising the cake i feel stressed liao...

had to order the topper and candles and the cake must find some eggless one...so have to find a proper baker willing to do it.

so far i only just started looking and i feel stressed already

cant imagine if i have to organise a full on party...*faintz*

i guess next year will be a nightmare!

Ratatouille, i ordered triple layer chocolate from PG for the top tier... i havent tried this fav before, so i cant comment much.. why you dont like?? is it too rich??

Hi Moms..

Can I check if any of your bbs are using NUBY'S NO SPILL FLIP IT BOTTLE?

Cos I just bought it for my boy. Am intending to wean him off and would like him to take FM from the bottle.

I tried it earlier and realised that in order to get the flow, we'll have to bite lightly the tip of the straw to open up the valve. Just wondering if any of your babies have any difficulty drinking from it?

Thanks!
happy.gif

wendy
yes i have it. I feel the nuby one is quite hard compared to the pigeon mag mag, bernice prefers the mag mag. works with same principle of biting it.

Cat
Right now D drinks water using the MAGMAG and he has no problems. MAGMAG no need to bite, right?

Ya.. also think the NUBY quite tricky leh.. like would bbs know that they are supposed to bite to get the flow?

<font color="#CD3278">jojo</font>
Many thanks! What kind of design? 2 tiers?

<font color="#CD3278">timmin</font>
U're not the only nap tzar.. HB &amp; myself are too as well! hahah..

I think u might just automatically increase your hours.. Otherwise what are u going to do in the morn? kekeke..

<font color="#CD3278">snow</font>
Bo bian leh.. Thot of waiting for Aloha Changi's bookings to open on 1 Jul. Then thought of renting toys if we manage to get a unit

And if the H1N1 may require the use of Aloha Changi, then my plans wld be guaguagua.. So Polliwogs wld be the next option.. All quite wait &amp; see *bleah*

<font color="#CD3278">bb emma</font>
Choc divine sounds divine.. hahah, and tiramisu wld be great! Haven't had liquor since my 1st trimester.. kekeke

Any reviews about them?

wendy
the magmag spout must bite to open the valve too. but it;s much softer than the nuby. so easier to drink. nuby like must really bite hard to open the valve. diff shape i think.

Hi gals,
i think i learnt a lot of cakes and bakeries from all the posts! didn't know there are so many speclized stores/web/online out there and the cakes are so beautiful. can't bear to eat them!

von, dunno lei juz dun like it. not very rich. i sample triple layer choco, orange zest, taramisu none suite me. so i onli confirm wif them to ve lychee martini for the bottom layer. the top 2 layer still pending

rona,
i also learn a lot on cakes and bakeries from here. didn't know got so many.

catherine,
wow!!! your hubby give you good budget to work on bernice's birthday. i got very low budget only, getting only the min.

nuby non spill bottle

M is using happily. At least she has some prob trying to figure out how and when she bite, water flow. then she play with it and figure out how. So now she drink happily. Maybe becoz she is teething n the itchiness reduce while drinking.

happy.gif

wah........... I see the cake selections.

It's a good lesson.

I wont be having a party, but just small family gathering. Now I can study n see which cake to order.

Cat,

ya.... cake must be delicious, nice to see no gd to eat... eh.. is no no for me.
happy.gif

Rona n Celyn
WOW... me too... learning a lot here
happy.gif
Still looking for PM theme though... Looks like will b difficult to get even the party ware
sad.gif

Cat
agree.... delicious cake better 4 me too :p

Mrsgan
can share share wher can get the PM theme ? d partyfavour also ? TIA

<font color="ff0000">One more baby on 11 July, anyone interested??</font>

Aquaducks baby swimming trial - Free
----------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 11 July 2009 (Sat) at 9am
--------------------------------------
#1: cocomo - Shervalle Gow 04/08/08
#2: Dongle - Cayla Foo (20/07/08)
#3: Hui Chin - Falisha (02/08/08)
#4: Linx - Nandini 06/08/08
#5:

Date: 18 July 2009 (Sat) at 9am
--------------------------------------
#1: interrace - emre norman (05/08/08)
#2: ruixuan- Siong Lok (03/08/08)
#3: celynlee - yu ze (06/08/08)
#4: sylvia - Meredith (28/08/08)
#5: rona - Jerold (24/08/08)

codomo,
what is this cicada? is it a club?

Yuuri,
not asleep yet huh? i wanna watch boys before flower one episode before going to bed. but the streaming very slow... don't know what happen today. last episode leh, gan cheong. actually i have the whole series - comic books i mean and i read it before the taiwanese meteor gardans started. like the story and the comic books.

does your baby cry when strangers (or people they seldom see) carry them? bb Jerold cries when my sis-in-law and her husband carry him and kept looking for mil or my maid to carry him back. my mil kept saying cos bb Jerold is not exposed. i told her its a phase and its call separation anxiety (anyhow say lah, i saw this before but cannot recall if its for this age group babies)... but she kept insisting its because bbJ not exposed (aka suan ku). i dropped the topic as i don't want to argue with her. but i think if she wants her daughter and son-in-law to carry the baby peacefully, then ask them to show face to bbJ lor. then he won't cry when they wanna carry him lah.

morning mummy. =)

hisstory
but by that time, maybe abit difficult to find a venue that u like liao ya?

was trying to pursuade the daddy to take alantis instead, told him exclusive playscape better due to H1N1....hee hee... =P

rona,
yu ze don't really have this problem. we let him 'choose' if he wants to be carried by others or not. 'strangers' will show the carrying action to yu ze. then he decide if he wants to be carried by that person or not. yu ze seldom see my parent, maybe once every 2 months or so. he don't want my mum to carry too but is willing to let my dad carry him.

i think exposing baby to many people does help in their separation anxiety. i can't really recall if yu ze had separation anxiety or its very min. that i don't feel it.

Good Morning.

Hisstory,
Is Ashley ok liao? Mae is recovering from her cough.

Snow &amp; Rona,
Mae doesnt like strangers too...she dun even like them to hold her hands...hahaha...unfriendly bb...

snow, celyn,
same, bbj can play with people he seldom sees or strangers, but mil just ask her daughter to just carry him anyway. think if its me, i will protest also? no wonder he cries... right?

rona,
You very funny, don't sleep wanna watch Boys over Flowers. Just saw some shots of their promo trip to Tw, that Junbiao actually very handsome!!!haha

Kes also v scared of people carry. He doesn't mind smiling and playing as long as people don't carry him.

morning mummies
sooo sleepy. bernice got up at 4.30 and refuse to sleep until 5.30pm. her daddy was so angry he spanked her and she cried and cried... i carry her and she turn to look at her daddy crying and pointing her finger at him... like so ke lian.. like accusing him like that.. i see already also laugh.. but so angry same time. finally slept at 5.30 then 7am up already. *yawn*

rona
bernice also dont like strangers to carry. she is ok to smile shake hands etc but cannot carry her. and it's nothing to do with being expose or not cos we bring bernice out every few days.. it's the child's character, but its a phase that they will outgrow.

morning tree, last time my bb J oso like dat one...see 'stranger' oso will cry n cry...but nowsdays he's a bit ok...not so much of the cries...

cat,
so cute leh tink bernice want to tell you that daddy spanked her loh..make sure you noe sumting like da xiao bao kao..ger also like tat if she is notti and kena spanked by my mil, you ask her then she will make this motion of her hand hitting her thighs haha if she never response means todae she is a gd gal lor..do catch up on sleep..

rona,
ger same as yuze also seldom have this problem leh..she anybody also can one as long got food and gai gai haha...

hisstory,
how ashley?

jen,
how ur fever? do drink more water, my sore throat is acting up liao..must go get the ku cha to drink

Good morning mommies!

rata
I also ordered my cake from PG n its 2 tiers of triple layer choco leh... cham ah. after reading wat u say, I abit worried the cake may not be nice leh.

krex
I confirmed wz PG liao. They can provide the cake toppers only for sesame street n hello kitty themes. The rest have to provide our own.

Pine Gardens
Mommies interested in ordering from them can try to look for this lady call Liz. She's the manager there n is waaaaaay more friendly n waaaaaay more efficient than Shi Hui.

Catherine
wow... looking at wat u post abt cherylshuen... seems like u really blacklist her forever liao. I also siam her after reading ur comments. better safe than sorry ya.

rona
Kieren will also cry when strangers carry him but I notice it depends on his mood n the way the person approach him too. Like my mom, whenever we go to her hse, the moment we are at her doorstep, she'll chiong over n start exclaiming how she missed her grandson... then Kieren will like get scared of her n cry so I always tell my mom cannot be too enthusiastic when she approach Kieren, must man man lai. hahahahahaha

shirley,
hahahah...... yu ze got food and gai gai can liao. everytime we go and fetch him, he will smile and sometimes let 'strangers' (people from that block, we don't know them but yu ze and babysitter knows) carry him.

rona,
my girl quite ok with anyone carry her but sometime she will choose also.

mommies,
I am now sourcing for beautiful and yummy cartoon character cake for my girls birthday. Any others to recommend?

celyn,
ya lor our kids are way too easy to bribe over with leh..but if make ger angry she will lean backwards and gek until face red red..

shirley,
hahah.... yah. i told my colleagues, yu ze is not my son liao. he anyone also can, he can bo chup me the moment got food and gai gai.
sad.gif

eve, wat flavour u take for bottom? u didnt try b4 u order? i keep trying but not yet find something i like for the top tier. wat theme u doing?

celyn
mine cannot bribe one. give her what also no use, but she's a teaser. she will stretch out her arms to tell u carry her but when you want to carry she will quickly turn away and then laugh.. very naughty.

<font color="#CD3278">snow</font>
Haiz.. Must discuss with hb again. He prefers to wait for 1 jul.. Must give him some pressure

Oh gogo does take temp before you &amp; kids enter. If i dun rem wrongly, they use thermal scanner..

<font color="#CD3278">M2B &amp; Shirley</font>
Thx for the concern.. She's coughing quite badly, very phlegmy sounding
sad.gif
So sometimes when she coughs while sleeping, she may stir &amp; need us to help her settle back to sleep

M2B: Speedy recovery to Mae!!

<font color="#CD3278">rona</font>
I dunno if it's separation anxiety.. She doesn't mind strangers if she doesn't see us. ie, the friends/ strangers (sales assistant) just grab us fr her, she's okie till she sees our face.. heheh

But for MIL, not the case though. she doesn't mind interacting with MIL, but not let MIL carry

tree nymph,
yes, my gal will cry when other ppl carry her as she's v sticky 2 me. dun talk abt other ppl, even if my fil who says wif us wan 2 carry her, she wld aso cry buckets.

catherine,
poor u... u try 2 get some sleep later when bernice naps okie. btw, hb chked wif his fren oledi. she said tt she bought d sesame street figurines fr her supplier. thus she can't tell us whr we can buy it fr. paiseh abt it.

hisstory,
poor ashley... i hope tat she recovers soon.

Back