(2008/08) Aug 2008

Shint,
u didn't chiong mattel sale? Im thinking of going later.. hope not too crowded.. but think vvv unlikely. :p

Mummies who just came back from the sale, are a lot of items OOS? Or they will continue to restock? Im going in the late afternoon.. sekali nothing much to buy and make a wasted trip down... vvv ulu place lor.

Catherine,
I'll transfer the kindermusik fee to u later when i go out. Interbank transfer k? Cos i dun hv posb account.

aurora,
they say the will bring out new items everyday.

shint,
i'm thinking of going to mattel sale again next week. this time must go at 11am. heheh.... but need to bring baby cos babysitter wants to take off to send her son to army.

I'm thinking of going on the last 2 days, see if got any dirt cheap things to pick up! Haha but unlikely lah, think will be left only dirty and scratchy toys...

Celyn,
but everyday at the start of the sale... think by the time i reach there left nothing much liao. But too bad.. i can only go in the late afternoon after hubby comes back from work leh. Hahaa.. i might go again next week myself too if can't get much harvest today. But then cab fare to and fro oredi near $50 bah. Hmmm...

Yuuri,
yah lor, last 2 days might not have a lot of stuff leh

Hi mommies,
My EDD is in early Aug 08 and have been reading the thread but my girl came out early in late July 08. The thread is informatic and I decided to register and join in the x'mas gathering to know more mommies and see all the cute babies. It will be very fun to have a x'mas gathering for the babies and toddlers. Mind I join in the gathering? Thanks!

X'mas Babies bash'08

Venue: Boon Tiong Road (near Tiong Bahru Plaza/MRT)
Date: 14 Dec 08
Time: 1.30pm

Event include
- Temperature measuring, maybe check for HFMD (to be safe for the babies hee!)
- Name tag will be given to the babies and Parent (Can provide the name just like what I did for mine below. So I can prepare the tag. Thanks!)
- Catering Neogarden ??
- mingling
- Phototaking of the babies
- X'mas Gift exchange for the toddler and babies (budget = $15 or more as you wish)
- Gift opening?

1) msapple (E-Ling) + 1 toddler (Amabel) + 1 baby (Aisleyne) - confirmed
2) balugu (shirley) + 1 bb (Gerlene) - unable to attend
3) celynlee (celyn) + 1 baby (yu ze) - confirm
4) vone (yvonne) + 1 toddler (daryl) + 1 bb (dawn)
5) M2B (Lillian) + 1 toddler (Lorraine) + 1 bb (Maegan)
6) aurora (lisiah) + 1 bb (Reagan) - confirmed
7) missysz (sereen) + 1 baby (Jonas) + Maid (not cater) - confirmed *address and contact sent*
8) Roiv (Ivey) + Hubby (Rony) + 1 toddler (Xavier) + 1 bb (Allivier)- confirmed *address and contact sent*
9) snow74 (may) + hubby (bw) + 1 toddler (Nynn) + 1 bb (Zynn) - confirmed *address and contact sent*
10) whatodo (Samantha) + Mom + 1 bb (Yu Min)- confirmed *address and contact sent*
11) Shint + 1 toddler (Quan) + 1 bb (Kai) + 1 helper - confirmed *address and contact sent*
12) Fitbaby (Lina) + 1 my mom + 1 bb (Trudy) Confirmed
13) Happy mummy (Katherine) + hubby (faroek) + 1 bb (Adel)
14) vern (Laverne) + 1 bb (Izzy) - confirmed
15) krex78 (karen) + hubby + 1 bb (Jonah) + 1 helper (not cater)- confirmed *address and contact sent*
16) catherine + bb (bernice) - confirmed
17) cocomo + hubby + 1 toddler (Jayden) + 1 bb (Shervalle)
18) april + 1 bb (Denzel) - confirmed
19) megan + hubby + 1 4yr old (megan) + 1 bb(titus)
20) hashisan + hubby + 3yo (ryoutaro) + 1 bb (misaki) + helper - not confirmed
21) Shay + 1 bb (Ashton)
22) Nini (Winnie) + 1 bb (Braiden) - confirmed *address and contact sent*
23) dongle (connie) + 1 bb (cayla) - confirmed
24) happie (stephanie) + 1 bb (chiemi) - confirmed
25) YLN (Pam) + 1 bb (Kaer) - confirmed
26) Mom_of_2js (Valeries) + hubby + 5 yr old toddler (Jarad) + 1 baby (Jazelle) + helper
-confirmed

total - 34 adults, 9 toddlers & 25 bbs

msapple,
PM you.

Hi mommies,
I have order the food from Liangfood catering since there is one mommy requested halal food.
I chose package A the cheapest one and this promotion price is till 14 Dec 08 so lucky our gathering is on the last day of their promotion. hehe. I ordered for 30pax but there is still a charge of $18 for transport unless is 45 pax then got free delivery.
So the total cost will be $303 nett.

hashisan,
So will u be able to join in the gathering? when u can confirm huh?

Dongle,
Now we got 39 adult need to cater if added hashisan's family, do u think if order 30pax is enough for 39 person? But if need to confirm whether hashisan can attend

X'mas Babies bash'08

Venue: Boon Tiong Road (near Tiong Bahru Plaza/MRT)
Date: 14 Dec 08
Time: 1.30pm

Event include
- Temperature measuring, maybe check for HFMD (to be safe for the babies hee!)
- Name tag will be given to the babies and Parent (Can provide the name just like what I did for mine below. So I can prepare the tag. Thanks!)
- Catering : Liangfood http://www.liangfood.com.sg/buffet_promote.htm
- mingling
- Phototaking of the babies
- X'mas Gift exchange for the toddler and babies (budget = $15 or more as you wish)
- Gift opening

1) msapple (E-Ling) + 2 yr old toddler (Amabel) + 1 baby (Aisleyne) + 1 helper
- confirmed
cater: 2 pax

2) celynlee (celyn) + 1 baby (yu ze)
- confirmed
cater: 1 pax

3) vone (yvonne) + 1 toddler (daryl) + 1 baby (dawn)
- confirmed *address and contact sent*

4) M2B (Lillian) + 1 toddler (Lorraine) + 1 baby (Maegan)

5) aurora (lisiah) + 1 baby (Reagan)

6) missysz (sereen) + 1 baby (Jonas) + Maid (not cater)

7) Roiv (Ivey) + Hubby (Rony) + 1 toddler (Xavier) + 1 baby (Allivier)

8) snow74 (may) + hubby (bw) + 1 toddler (Nynn) + 1 baby (Zynn)

9) whatodo (Samantha) + Mom + 1 baby (Yu Min)

10) Shint + 1 toddler (Quan) + 1 baby (Kai) + 1 helper

11) Fitbaby (Lina) + 1 Mom + 1 baby (Trudy)

12) Happy mummy (Katherine) + hubby (faroek) + 1 baby (Adel)

13) vern (Laverne) + 1 baby (Izzy)

14) krex78 (karen) + hubby + 1 baby (Jonah) + 1 helper (not cater)

15) catherine + baby (bernice)

16) cocomo + hubby + 1 toddler (Jayden) + 1 baby (Shervalle)

17) april + 1 baby (Denzel)
- confirmed

18) megan + hubby + 4yr old toddler (megan) + 1 baby(titus)

19) hashisan + hubby + 3yr old toddler(ryoutaro) + 1 baby (misaki) + helper
- not confirmed
cater: 3 pax

20) Shay + 1 baby (Ashton)

21) Nini (Winnie) + 1 baby (Braiden)

22) dongle (connie) + 1 baby (cayla)

23) happie (stephanie) + 1 baby (chiemi)
- confirmed

24) YLN (Pam) + 1 baby (Kaer)

25) Mom_of_2js (Valeries) + hubby + 5 yr old toddler (Jarad) + 1 baby + helper
cater: 3 pax

total - 39 adults, 9 toddlers & 24 babies

I have email some of the mommies my address and contact. Do check.

Mattel sale:
Is the activity table a good buy? But the location is at boon lay, so far..eh, maybe i'll get it from robinsons.. Just wondering if its a "good investment" hahaha.. wan something to distract my baby. i tink he got bored by the play gym liaoz.. kekeke

nini, i think your bb can't play with it yet till 6 mths. i'm thinking of investing in it as one of the big item toys. he better play with it till 2 yrs man!

shint, not recommended to leave bm in room temp for more than 4 hrs. in fact, 2 hrs is bad enough. and once warmed up, cannot put in fridge. will introduce bacteria.

hi mummies
i just came back from the mattel sale...lucky i got home before it rained..phew...actually when i went..there were TONS of activity table..jumperoo...one high chair (which is SOO ex @$180!)....got a lot of other FP stuff also leh..hmm lots of barbie dolls..alot of toys for boys above 2 yr old i think..all the trains and cars stuff...i found the variety quite good leh..jsut that all VERY VERY dusty lor..my hands all black black after i walk about the tentage 4 times..
i bought a walker-to wagon toy thingiee for bb..$40..quite good leh..can let her walk on her own in another 2-3 months time..heehee..i also managed to buy a tortise toy..very cute one..also from FP...u hit the shapes on the shell and the tortise head will pop out!!..
another ring stacker from FP..an a round thing that produces music when u roll it...dunno what is it called..total damage..$73 only...quite good deal lar i feel...didnt buy the activity table cuz i feel too bulky leh...i got exercaucer at home..if still buy this table..wah..no space liao...wanted to buy the car where she can sit on and walk /or i push..but thinking ..too early to buy leh..bb cannot even crawl!..heehee...my opinion for eastern mummies..unless u r sure u want to get big items like activity table...walker/wagon..jumperoo..walker car..then u go...if not..if u only want to buy small small items...they r still cheap lar..but a bit waste time lor..travel to such ulu place..:p

I bought $166.

bought the following
lassical Stacker
Doodle pro
Stride to Ride walker
My Learning Tools
Storybook Rhyme
Rolls-a- round Balla
vehicle Builders
and 2 boxes of Hot wheels

1955510.jpg

Update (can pm me if there is mistake or u want to be add in)

<table border=1><tr><td> <font size="-1">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Baby Gender</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Baby Name</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">DOB</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Mrs Teng (Tigg3r)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnies</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Cherilynn &amp; Clarabelle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30 /06/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Peppermintt</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Evan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Roiv</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Allivier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Vone</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dawn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">16 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Wing (wing_wing</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Chloe </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Dongle (dongzzz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Cayla </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Sabbath </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Josiah</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 22 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> YLN (doll_puppet)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Kaer </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Missysz </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Jonas </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Mini </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Little twin stars (stardiva) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Georgine </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Aurora (blue_aurora) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Reagan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Avocado (rosehip)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Ratatouille (gan_chiong_spider)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Jacinta </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Krex </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Jonah </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Yuuri (yuuri) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Baby K </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 28 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Kmom </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Dylan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 28 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Catherine (dardar63)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Bernice </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 28 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> M2B (mayvs_m2bagain)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Meagan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 29 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Krmeow </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mabel </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29/07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Fitbaby </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Trudy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30 /07/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> jas_soh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sihan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">01 /08 / 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Mulberry (bab1es) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Jasmine </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 02 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Huichin (huichin)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Falisha</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 02 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> ruixuan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siong Lok</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 03 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> tweety (yellow_tweety)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Javier</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 03 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Mousse (mousse)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kaiwei</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 04 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Cocomo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shervalle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 04 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Shenny </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Darius</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 04 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Shay </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Ashton </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 05 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Interrace </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Emre </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 05 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Elmo </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 05 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Lindsay </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mickey </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Mervyn </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 05 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Celynlee </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Yu Ze </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 06 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Joanne (jolim10) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Joshua </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 06 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> hashisan (yoyo06) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Misaki Abigail </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 06 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Happi (steph_steph) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Chiemi </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 06 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Samantha (whatodo) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Yu Min </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 06 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Mrs N </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dominic </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 07 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Medusa15 </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Darwisyah </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Valval (princess_v) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Valnsw</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Chevelle </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Snow74 </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Zynn </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Babywise </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Megan (2008baby) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Titus </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Gemini </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">tristan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 08 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> fairybees</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kynan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 09 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Faithmum </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Joy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 09 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Reirei </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Charlotte </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 10 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> irabuben</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kai En</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 10 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Shirley (balugu)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Gerlene </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 11 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Vern (oven) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Izzy </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 11 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Earnestmum </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Minnie </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Amber </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 12 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Babyemma</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mark</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 12 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Cindy (Mrslow)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Kah Yenn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 15 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> LC (faintz)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 15 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Amabel's mummy (msapple)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Aisleyne </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 15 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Von (mrsgan) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">janelle</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">16 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> HappyMum (pig2)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Eunice </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 18 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Serriz</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kae </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Hisstory </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Ashley </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 19 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Faeriekim </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Seo Yeon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 20 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Shint </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> KAI</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Nini (diorly)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Braiden </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 20 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> RTCP </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 22 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Jo (swee)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Joi </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 25 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Happy Mummy (mum_on_the_go)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Adel </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 25 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Cloudz7 </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Stariel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Luvlel </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Ahaann </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 26 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jen (jenjen) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Phil </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 27 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Sylvia (yumeumi)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Meredith </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 28 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Smurfette </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Kaitlyn </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 28 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Jocelyn (jocester)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> Raeann </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 28 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> April Tan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Denzel </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> 29 /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Waterlotus </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey &amp; Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Alinda </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> babydreamer </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">/08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Doubleblessing </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey &amp; Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Annlee (ann)</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Happycat </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">/08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Chipchip </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">/08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Timminbuzz </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Neera </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey &amp; Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Strawberry (cookie_baby) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">/08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> SandyMinnie72 </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Minnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">/08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Joyble </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Saigonapple </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> QiQi </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Hewchen </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Carolynn (carolynnkby) </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Storeberry </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1"> Kel </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mickey</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> /08/ 2008</font></td></tr></table>

ruixuan,
how you manage to get all those. i want to nursery rhyme book and roll a round ball too.
sad.gif
i didn't see any of those when i was there.

msapple, I havent changed misaki vaccination date yet becoz very busy my inlaws in town, and tomorrow also clinic close. but I'll do it on Mon.will it be ok if i condirm MON,pls? thanks

hi all,
Wow the matell sale looks good.. but too far for me.

I went to Isetan Scotts today.. Baby Gap having sale. 50% + additional 20% with min 5 pc purchase. Alot of stuff. I bought 22 pcs in total and cost me $256.44. Quite reasonable cos means each pc about $11.66 And not just bodysuits, got pants, got dresses etc. Hee hee.

<font color="aa00aa">wah mummies! very good buy there. i wanna go too!!!

catherine,
wow 22 pcs, u bot all same size or stock up when she grows older?

shint,
u mentioned that you standby fenugreek &amp; lactating tea? when did you start to consume? shortly after delivery? cus i thot fenugreek not suitable for preggy? I also wanna build up more ss for my #2 in future...so ignorance for my #1..alrdy too late when get to know all these supplements...next one must aim to b one super fertile 'cow'! hahaaha</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Shint,

Unsure about the way Avent warmer functions. For Pigeon, it's 40 degrees for BM so that the antibodies/nutrients will not be destroyed. The duration required to warm up the BM is longer due to the low temperature set (40 degrees).

I believe the antibodies/nutrients are still present in the BM/EBM/FBM as long as it is not exposed to high heat.

For BM at room temperature, I will store up to 2 hours. Anything exceeding that, I don't dare to feed her. I very kiasu de lah, lol. For milk in the fridge, I store up to 2 days' supply cuz I need to defrost the FBM.

Actually Shint, I think you should continue doing what you've been doing all along. Kai is of a good weight, I don't think there's any cause for concern. Normally, only when a baby changes his/her feeding habits or low weight gain or weight loss, only then we need to question have we been feeding "plain water" BM?</font>

Hehee... I bought:
1) FP Jumperoo
2) FP Song and Story Learning Chair
3) FP Rockin' Gym
4) FP Sroller Activity Book
5) FP Rainbow Piano
6) Barney Music Boom Box

Still got treasures to dig leh but hubby was shaking his head throughout and reminded me that there's no space to put all the toys liao. Then got to rush off cos raining soon. :S Quite tempted to go again... hahaaa... jialat.

Catherine,
the GAP sale till when? 50 + 20 very good discount!

Cham lah... so many sales... really pok gai liao. :p

Catherine,
Thanks for the info.. hehe.. tml go chiong GAP sale liao. :p BTW, Bernice sooooo adorable in the video! Hahaa.. really a shopping princess! ;)

aurora,
sounds like u had a good time cheonging ... hee, what's the damage?
hubby says next week then go ..... anyway, no space for big toys and small toys not worth the effort to go.

krex, Smurfette,
i know the norm is 4 hours ... but i tot i read somewhere says can leave up to 10 hours wo. So i think 6 hours still ok.
So far, i had been feeding KAI 4-6 hours EBM in room temperature.
He like ok leh, no LAO SAI or anything.

Smurfette,
Btw, why u use this nick ah? cos this smurf cartoon only popular in my era .. haha.
The young mommies here prob never heard of it . hehee.

Catherine,
Baby GAP sale sounds good wor ..... crowded not ah?

JOycelyn,
Me buy buy buy but end up never use. Cos oredi got milk after delivery .....
Ya, those are meant for after delivery one.
So far, i only took few packets of lactating tea. Fenugreek never open yet.
Now i passing some to colleagues/friends.

EBM at room temperature.
Why i kept it out so long cos feel that warming it up will kill the antibodies.
Secondly, when i go out, i find it so troublesome to warm up the chilled BM in my Pigeon cooler (finally i bought it), hence, i rather bring the room temperature one out.

Sometimes too long, then i put it in the cooler bag and then have to warm up when he cries for milk. *stressful. Cos outside dun have warmer so use hot water to warm, vv slow oso.

HOW DO YOU MOMMIES WARM UP CHILLED BM OUTSIDE?
Now i have not collected my warmer from Snow, i hope it will help. It can be used to warm milk in bottles rite? also the temperature thingy ..... how to ensure it's 40 or 60 degrees.

ruixuan,
did u see any good mobile?
is it too late to get the baby a mobile?
sometimes i think he vv bored leh.
got good discount, then i can go buy a mobile.

shint,
ok la not overly crowded. but more bb girls stuff than bb boys. not sure abt the toddlers side cos not applicable to me...haha

shint, i think if u leave bm in rm temp w/o consuming fast it's more risky than putting in fridge and warming up. as long as u dun warm too hot, u won't kill the antibodies. i bring out my ebm in cooler bag and warm up using hot water from flask. just soak in a cup for a few minutes and it will be rm temp liao. dun need any portable warmer or anything like dat.

<font color="aa00aa">Shint,

I was born in the year 1980. During that era, Smurfs and Carebears were all the rage man. I like Smurfette, especially her braids, lol! How I missed those cartoons. Sigh, nowadays the cartoons like crap!

Rainforest mobile after discount is S$90, which I find damn expensive.</font>

shint, the mobile can't last 4 long...might as well buy something your bb can use when older. oh yes, bb hyperstore got sale now and they're selling some cot mobiles cheap...but not branded kind. u can go take a look if u live in the east. i bought my maxi cosi car seat there at 25% off.

re:mattel sale
i went too but it's really very far... those living far away must think twice... bot $200+ of toys but the cheaper toys are really dusty... after loading everything into car then realise that i forgot to buy a gift for the xmas party &amp; send HB back to buy...he called me saying he cant find a non dusty &amp; unisex $15 toy, i told him to come back to the car as it's going to rain soon... the next moment he appear grining that he found a non dusty &amp; usual price $79.90 toy now selling at $20
happy.gif

i agree with YLN that all the cheaper toys around $10 to $20 are very very dusty, if buying for own use must really clean them properly b4 use &amp; definitely not suitable as gifts... the more ex stuffs like activity table, bouncer/rocker, bike/car etc ard $30 to $70 are >50% off &amp; in good condition, a good buy i must say... but i heard 1 mummy asking the salesman abt 1 very box big of boys toys whether outside selling how much, the salesman say abt the same... the mummy was quite shocked &amp; asked how come? the salesman say cos new arrival... **tsk tsk...

catherine,
i realise you really like to buy clothes for bernice lei... must control a bit cos she will outgrow the clothes very fast... but i agree at $11+ a piece is irresistable
happy.gif

Halo Mommies!
On leave on Fri to go shopping and today went shopping again...aiyo, spent so much these 2 days...sob sob

Mattel sale seem so near yet so far coz hb SURE dun want to go 1..sob sob

Msapple,
my email is [email protected]
happy.gif

Catherine,
Bernice is so CUTE and really lucky got so mant nice clothes to wear.

Yuuri,
I'm interested in the portable highchair too!
happy.gif

Ruixuan,
I envy your good buys man!

April &amp; Catherine,
BP for Dinky Diner is still on...but must consolidate 20 pieces.

1. Yuuri (Black)
2. April (Black)

Please add on your names and colour if you're interested. Don't need to pay until its confirmed. Thanks!

Smurfette,
The Sept mommies say the Hop n Pop is good...say until I feel like going back to buy! Haha..but no space at home already...in any case, can go back and do exchange??

Catherine,
Wow 22 pieces!

krex
I got the jigsaw type fr House of Japan at Novena Sq.. Sometime back I saw the same thing at Giant

yuuri
Yah, i think the discount's about there.. I just popped into Mothercare, the Kick piano i got is about 30% off

aurora
U finally decided to go chiong the sale.. heheh!

Looks like everyone got more loot then I got.. See if I can get other gd stuff on Tue

catherine
wow.. Gd buys!!

hisstory
Yeah, the bleb is on my left side. But much better liao. Just that supply still lagi low. Have been taking milk and fenugeek the last few days.

Yuuri
I'm interested in the Dinky Diner. Black please. Thank you so much. Let me know how and when to transfer.

Err...I also keep my BM for about 4 hours outside sometimes. A few times warm up BM already but baby never take, so I just put back into fridge, but I use it within the same day. I also combine FBM and fresh BM sometimes. So far, she ok leh. *cross fingers*

Shint
I use the cup warmer when outside. I will pour hot water into the cup warmer and there is an indicator to tell u if the water is too hot or just nice. If it's too hot, I will add room temperature water or let the water cool down first. Then will place the milk inside to warm it. I find this warmer allows me to warm the milk faster than using a cup. Also I can warm the milk and walk around at the same time. Last time I must find somewhere to sit down using a cup. The size is quite bulky. But is useful.

Shint/ Hisstory,
haaha yah man! When i see sale, I cannot control leh... vvv happy! Hahaaa... think sometimes coop up at home too long need retail therapy. The small items quite a good buy too ranging from $5 to $25. Saw some rattles selling at 3 for $10. Total damage 300 plus... :p Hubby say i crazy liao and started to check my accounts.. oops.. think he'll faint if he realise im buying a lot from BPs too. Luckily im starting work soon, definitely no time to shop.

krmeow,
Sure, added you into the list:

<u>Dinky Diners</u>
1. Yuuri (black)
2. April (black)
3. Krmeow (black)

Anyone else interested?

Back