(2008/08) Aug 2008

Rat,
rest, rest, rest. =P
sometime I will nap 15mins at every 2hrs interval in office lor, but dunno if ur boss allows or not lor.

snow, i ate jambu last night. seem to like the taste of it coz' it is a bit sour and i don't get full eating it. but still no luck leh. i did eat veg, which was in my bagel for lunch, and for dinner, i ate mui chai with porridge. maybe not equivalent to 2 servings of veg, but i did try my very best
sad.gif
i hope tmrw i can pass motion, else it will be 3 days w/o doing so liao...

krex78,
i drink yakult/vitagen to ease my constipation... i did ask my gynae but my MIL say ok...

rat,
read that some MTB got headache as part of our pregnancy symptoms... take care...

snow74,
you so good can nap in office? my floor got a lot of people and there are many staffs sitting just outside my workstation... sometimes want to rest my eyes away from computer also difficult...

Hi YLN & Dongle,
My appt oso this Fri...will get MC from gynae so that can have the day off to rest... :p

Hi krex,
maybe you can try fruit juices?

dongle,
I'm in an open concept office, but i dun care...hee hee...

Anyone know if we are too sick to goto gynae, can GP issue us a long.... mc to rest at home huh?

i'm also wondering...if i happen to fall sick when my gynae is in CCK, then how? i dun want to travel all the way to CCK when i usu see him in Sengkang.

When i was hit by severe nausea at week 5 (1st time), i wen to my company GP, after waiting for 1 hr+, my nausea was almost gone but was given a day off... slept the whole afternoon to compensate my lack of sleep the night before... but felt that the time taken to queue was not worth it lor...

My most recent visit to my gynae, my hubby asked if we can call to ask for MC and my hubby to pick it up for me... my gynae said ok but she mentioned that she trust that i wont abuse it and not too often... my hubby was like "oh, she wont abuse one cos she always asked for late appointment time like 4pm slot whereas her colleagues always asked for 2pm slots"... hehe...

wow, that's nice. if can call and get mc, i dun mind. else i have to wait 1 hour plus just to see gynae. by then i would have fainted, haha.

going to my gp downstairs is more convenient and it's subsidised by co also.

i guess i gotta check with my gynae if he practices this system of granting mc w/o consultation!

snow, dongle, thanks juz now was standing up for a printer training till i feel like i m going to blackout sia. i quickly go to toilet to rest.

snow, cant nap for me. plus my boss still dunno i m preg.

ya lor...
me today vomit till blood also come out liao, dun think can survive all the way to see my gynae leh.
but i dunno if 1 or 2 days mc can recover or not, the last time it took me 1 whole wk to finish this vomitting process lor. =(

Rat,
my boss dunno i'm preg also.
he is those inexperience man that dunno what is happening to me, he only know that I had been sick for 2 wks...hee hee....

hiya everyone,

i'm from the july thread. hmn apparantly went for my tummy scan for the 1st time and now EDD changed to Aug.

Still having MS but mine is midnight sickness. Yetserday vomit several times. especially if i stay up late. ie 1-3am

sorry to interrupt. I'm from feb 2008 thread and I got a few sachets of milk samples for pregnant women to give away. Enfa Mama and Anmum. Do send me a PM if you are interested. I just need you to send me a SAE (50cents). Thanks.

hi hewchan,

I think our area is north east.. neither north nor east .. hee.

Hi krex,

u can try drinkin prune juice otherwise can try duphalac.. i had serious constipation, bout 1 wk, stomach felt like exploding.. in the end my gynae gave me duphalac. It realli helps..

hi Jang,

Welcome !!

krex78

have to see gynae to take mc, no such thing as take mc w/o seeing him... but dr adrian is good in giving mc. i told him i not feeling feel, can have 2 days mc rest, he say ok... haha

GP
even see GP mc also easy to get, my gp alway ask 1 day enough anot, wan 2 days?

snow,
I am a silent follower of this thread. Why dun you get some medicine from gynae to reduce vomitting? My gynae (WK Tan) offered me before but since I don't vomit often (but nausea) so never take. You vomit till have blood very scary le.

rat,
blackout? you better try to take half day or mc today cos you dont seem very well to work... you tell GP that you preggie and got severe headache and buttock ache and dun dare to take panadol so can MC or not lor... plus you experience going to blackout somemore... sure can one la...

snow,
think a tiny blood vessel on your throat burst, better see gynae if it gets worst, why dont you call up gynae to see if can go for an earlier appointment...

actually i din know got such thing as calling to ask for MC without seeing gynae... my fren told me her gynae can and she always does it cos her company dont give her much annual leave so my hubby try asking lor... no harm ma... my GP is company subsidised so very "kiam" in giving MC...

my boss also still duno im preggie, intending to reveal after 1st trimester... i managed to take 3 days annual leave in dec (clearing my 2006 leave) and 1 day MC so nobody noticed also la... my boss is a 60yr old man... also duno how to tell him lei... paiseh...

i think its ok if u know where yr blood is from. i also vomit until vomit blood. fresh color. so after that i conclude its from throat. i went to see gynae, gynae also said that its the throat tissue that get hurt with all the throwing up.

after i vomit i will rinse my mouth with milk to get rid of the gastric taste.

my gynae initially said can prescribe medicine to stop vomitting but after that he said better dont eat. so i didnt eat any medicine to stop vomitting. i also scare later i take the medicine will vomit. every morning brush teeth also vomit because cannot stand the smell.

Happie
Hi! Thanks hehehe

cocomo,
welcome, never see ur name in the table?
ya, it looks scary also. =(
dun have such experience in my last preggy.

dongle,
hopefully its only throat lor, i can't imagine if its from the stomach....

Jang,
i can't really brush teeth also leh...hee hee...

As for mc, why I'm asking is that I saw some of my ex-colleagues can actually get 1 week mc. So I'm wondering, is it the gynae or gp that gave such a long mc? I remember last time the gp only willing to give 1 day mc, ended up i have to clear off all my leaves. How come there is these diff in mc prescription std har?

Hi all

been not posting for a long time as i was being logged out from SMH.. so all the while i was only reading but cant post.

went for my 1st gynae appt last mth (wk 4 plus), earlier than planned cos i hv this brown spotting. n gynae gave me progesterone jab n Duphaston, n gave me 2 weeks hospitalisation leave. cos she said my pregnancy is unstable. But was able to see water bag during the 1st scan. Next appt was made 2 weeks later, but one night i hv some slight bleeding (red in colour) so went to see gynae the very next day. gynae said bleeding is common though, did another scan for me n thank god, everything is fine n can see the embryo (5 weeks).

Fri went for my appt( 6 weeks 4 days), n foetus is growing and able to see its heartbeat (normal). That was a great relief. But cos of my ongoing spotting for the past weeks, gynae advised me to rest at home, n was given another 2 weeks hospitalisation leave. Thou Boss din say anything, but i find it not too nice..

Till now, im still very worried. Anyone got such experience before?

Rat: my EDD now is 27 Aug. its pushed backwards, gynae said the date is according to the size of the baby.

I have nt been experiencing MS... and on the other hand i feel worried n abnormal instead..cos gynae said feeling nauseous is a good sign that ur pregnancy is good. thou i feel nauseous at times, but i dun puke.

I have lost 1-2 kg, cos not much of appetite. most of the meals, i only eat 1/3 of the food portion.

Hi gals,

has not been logging in for sometime. has not been feeling good. Has very bad ms yest. im on mc since friday as i have dark brown staining again last thu evening. Am glad baby is ok growing well. Has heart beat. the Sat before last was 2.54 cm and last fri baby grew to 3.25 cm. Gynae was saying my womb is weak. No jab but am on hormone pills again. And to rest more. Now staining has lessen.

Yest i puked 7 times! and no appetite to eat and was damn giddy. Like hell man. Am better today. Hope this wont happen again...

Regarding oscar and triple test. Both tests test for the probability of down syndome. Oscar is more accurate - 90% accurate and has to be done between 11 - 13 wks. Triple test is only 60% accurate and can only be done from 16 weeks.

My detailed scan is only done at 20 weeks. It's not test on down syndrome but check on baby's organs eg heart, kidney, lips, no of fingers, stomach etc.

Shay,

was thinking the percentage is it converted from ratio eg 1:100 = 0.01? if ur cousin really wanted to know whether baby is down she has to do CVS or amniocentesis. The latter is less risky. Doing detailed scan doesn't help in diagnosing down syndrome.

I stayed in jurong and work in tanjong pagar. I used to walk to train station to take train. Due to staining i need to avoid walking. I took bus instead but the bus is making my sick. Then with the train ride i feel giddy and nausea. Really torturing man... Even when i took milo and toast bread before i go for work still having ms..

Am thinking whether to c gp later to get some medication for giddy and nausea in case it gets worst like yest. scary man!

As for skincare products, my gynae mentioned before that so long the products can be bought over counters like kose lancome is ok. However those prescribe by doc gotta be wary.

Btw, im 29. Going 30 this yr.

hey mummies...lets take care of ourselves ya! I feel tired and lethargic most of the time...in fact now I feel realli zzzzz......

Anybody using massage oil for the stretch marks already?

hi all,
Was just silent reader yesterday as no mood to post anything. Dunno why yesterday had bad gastric pain and also towards the midday, had bad nausea until at night. Even woke up in the middle of night. Sigh, I thought my nausea would be gone liao...sigh..wishful thinking only sia...

wah today you all talking about MC.
Hmmm..so I guess everyone here is working, right?
Pai seh, me not working since Nov07. Coz that time, I was desperate for baby and hubby always overseas (he's often not ard during my fertile period). So I just took drastic step i.e. resigned. I was planning to follow him when he goes on his business trips.
Now feel guilty leh coz not working. and also very bored :p
Dunno what to do....sigh... Am planning to look for job after my 1st tri but I heard it's difficult coz most employers don't hire preggies.
sad.gif

Actually also good I'm not working. If I'm working, during that time when I had spotting and bleeding, I think in total I would need to take 3-4weeks of hospitalisation leave or MC liao. If so, probably my boss will ask me to resign also. :p

<font color="0000ff">Min</font>
I also had the same experience as you. Around week 6 I had spotting. Then one night, I had slight bleeding, wipe with tissue see fresh red colour and also there was 3 small blood clot. I was so worried, I stayed in hospital for 2 nights. Me is super 'kan chiong' MTB.
In total I think I had 2 jabs and I'm still on Duphaston. My gynae ask me to continue to take.
Around week 8, my spotting completely stopped. I'm now around week 10. So far, so good. *cross fingers*
Don't worry and just listen to your gynae. Rest more. I think it helps I'm not working and I really do bed rest alot. Even cannot sleep, I'll just lie on my bed and read books. Hee....that's another reason why I gained weight also. Eat and sleep only. :p

Ratatouille,

like u i cannot stand too long. Will feel restless and giddy. In the past i had buttock pain. actually the pain is like pulling near the anus. Sometimes we may have this pain during menstruation. I read from somewhere it's nothing worrying but cant remember wat causes it. This also occur during pregnancy.

Min,

i had brown staining for almost 1 mth since im 4-5 weeks pregnant. Had 3 jabs and on hormone pills. Then no more staining for abt 2-3 weeks then last thur i had dark brown staining again. Like u im worried but saw baby growing well and has heart beat am more assured. My gynae mentioned this maybe due to weak womb. Not sure.. Rest well. all these not within our control. We do our part rest well eat well. But difficult though with the ms kicking in...

Hi Rata,
I think GPs tend to be quite lenient when it comes to preggies...last Thu, the GP asked if I want 2 days MC but I told him itz ok coz I need to go back to work and he insisted that he can issued MC to cover me but I told him no need.

Hi Min &amp; Peppermint,
Bot of you must be real worried w the staining...do heed your gynae's advice and rest more.

Hi Megan,
I have started using Mothercare stretchmark cream liao...precaution is better than cure...heehee

peppermintt, but i m doing my blood test during my next visit 12 weeks.

munky, good to hear that ur baby is growing strong. I also dun ve ms. but todae i got giddy spell. Dun think no ms = no good. dun worry.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

peppermintt, which part of jurong u staying?

m2b, thanks. I shall see how it goes later &amp; tomolo when i wake up coz now afte lunch i m feeling bette.

rat,
oic, then you better try to sit down more...

snow,
wat i heard is that those 1 week long mc is more like hospitalisation leave for those who has spotting/unstable and need bed rest or those who vomit so much that need to be hospitalised to be on drip... dun think GP will give such long MC...

min,
congrats... from what i know from my gynae, it's common to have spotting during early pregnancy period. As long as you are under medication and no red spotting, it should be ok. Just rest well as what you are told to do bedrest, no walking unless go toilet or meals lor...

MS includes nausea also, no need to have actual puking and need not only be in the mornings.. some of us here also lost some weight due to no appetite and puking, as long as your gynae never say it's excessive, should be ok... dun worry so much and rest well...

arghh.. got a long meeting to attend, from 2.30 to 6pm... duno can tahan or not.... if bring my own milo and biscuit, duno whether the others will suspect or not... kekeke...

dongle, i usually ve no problem in sitting down to &amp; fo work. coz i stat wok vey early + take train fr boon lay so sure got seat, on the way hm i take pte bus which will ve seats too. so is onli due to work whee at times i need to stand fo some time.

ratatouille,

i will also be doing blood test on 12 week. The blood test is to test for HIV (compulsory), hep B , rubella, blood count etc.

Thanks M2M
happy.gif

Megan,

im using clarin anti sretch mark. Like wat M2M said, preventation is better than cure.

ratatouille,

my blk behind the 24 hr coffeeshop. Remember?

Anyone gotten the baby journal from NLB. My sis in law got 1 for me. She said library still have alot. the journal's Quite cute
happy.gif

Rat,
yes, no ms NOT = no good.
got ms or not is depend on individual body condition.

M2B,
i'm going to use that stretchmark cream also, but provided i'm well enough to go out and buy lah.

dongle,
oic...i didn't know that, because they always look so healthy to me. =(
meeting is something i'm most afraid of now leh, i'm afraid i'll fall asleep inside.

can share whats inside the baby journal?
happy.gif

am thinking of getting the mayo clinic's baby book..dunno if good or not...though this is my 2nd but somehow felt knowledge like obsolete liao :p

<font color="0000ff">Megan</font>
I've started using Palmer's Cocoa butter since last week, but some days forgot to apply :p
My best fren said must put even before the tummy shows. She advised me to apply from week8.

<font color="0000ff">peppermintt</font>
oh dear, do take care ya. Rest more.
Good to hear your baby is growing well.

<font color="0000ff">dongle</font>
your meeting so long, eat milo and biscuit during breaktime is normal mah. Last time, during those long meetings, I always go make myself at least 1 cup of milo. Coz I got gastric, I must eat something every few hours.

peppermint,

puked 7 times?? that's a lot leh.....u must be very sick of the toilet bowl liao huh....rest well and take good care.

for the 1st time i puked in the office this morning. i had half orange at ard 11am and puked all out in less than 30 mins. luckily the toilet is just beside where i was walking else i cannot imagine puking all over the floor......sigh! aiyoh preggy is so sickening i hope that someone can knock me unconcious for 3 mths and wake up in the 2nd tri hahaha.......

re-my couz triple test,
she told me her gynae recommended her to do the detail scan in s'pore not too sure if she's referring to the same detail scan that we r doing here cos she called the centre (at orchard) and they told her the cost is ard S$380~S$480 but i rmb i only paid ard S$120 for the detail scan at paragon. so, i guess it's a diff test.

i also reackon that the % is converted from the ratio but cannot figure out the ratio for 0.6%. do u know how to calculate?

rat,

take good rest and dun stand for too long.....

peppermintt, nope i m quite sure my blood test should b the trple test. coz i was asking my gynae abt oscar then he say no need he will do blood test for me is the same.

I took the journal quite some time ago in Nov
happy.gif
In it got a cd of nursary songs, some brochure, the journal is for u to record things like when u 1st discover ur r preg, paste ultrasound pic on it, note dow ur weight at certain weeks &amp; so on.

Shay, thanks. I see how i m later &amp; decide whether to come to work tomolo.

Peppermintt, sorry i forgot keekee

i'm in wk 10 and have not started to apply any tummy cream yet.....2nd pregnancy like a bit boh chap leh may be due to the bad ms that's y very lazy to do anything.

plan to get the tummy cream from gynae cos the last time i applied clarin oil but still turn out to have some stretch mark so not too sure if it works. so this round plan to get from gynae at least it's cheaper i guess.

<font color="0000ff">Ratatouille</font>
Do you need to produce anything to collect the journal? I mean how they know you preggie ar?

Do you have urgent deadline tomorrow? If no, just take MC tomorrow and rest up lah.

mulberry, nope juz need to fill in a form wif ur particulars &amp; write down ur edd &amp; show ur ic dats all.

rat,

i can't really rmb the price of the cream but i tot clarins oil is very x. too lazy to do comparison leh.......not in the mood of doing anything sigh!

where can get the bb journal? only at national library or any neighbourhood library will do?

Ratatouille,
icic. so easy only. keke..i tot must produce doctor's letter

Shay / Ratatouille,
I think the Clarins Oil is $60++

Back