(2008/07) July 2008

Jia milk! Lol. Lol!

Sdchick
Is Ashley feeling better now?

Cellow
Wow C2 is already 5 months old? How time flies!

Smiggle
Initially my plan is to get preggie then can enjoy ML. But honestly if I stay, it would be such an unhappy pregnancy. I don't want that. I'll continue to look. Girls, keep your feelers out for me ok? If you want more info, I am happy to share. Just pm Lao niang!

happy.gif

jace
totally agree on the falling sick thing...sob sob. the kids are now sick again. i dunno when i can actually get a proper job. now i m only doing some simple stuff at my fren's dad's office and when i tell hb i m so tired when they are sick, he dun understand why i m tired. i wake up abt min 3 times a night and i send the kids to sch, go office, go pick then rush home and m alone with the kids till at least they sleep at 10+. hb at most spend 10 min with them. am i too much to ask for him to share the load if he wants me to work full time and earn more money?

Pb
great to hear that poppy is doing well in sch. BB is great to say that....really sweet of him...

mummies
think i m out of action for a few days cos the kids have to be kept at home for a few days. jh caught some virus that is similar to hfm but not really hfm.......

*stops stalking mode while catching up on previous pages of posts and runs in for a group hug* :p
Eh, I dunno where I stopped reading so I hope my comments dun turn out too incoherent.

Jace, congrats on your beautiful baby!
SD, hope your daughter's all healthy and chirpy now.

Hmm, some chit-chats about tick-tocks here... same thoughts on my mind too. Am thinking if I can handle one more on top of everything that's going on here. Sometimes I think too much about all the details of what I have to give up and sometimes I realise that I shouldn't think too much else nothing will ever be done. Still reconciling ...then I see Batgirl's comment about Cellow saying that Love is multiplied and not divided... can energy also be multiplied? :p

Batgirl, Bbp, Sebi can join the gang. Dun like to eat until can see his guitar ribs so clearly. PD says dun worry but everyone else does make SOME comment about how skinny he is. Of course, he likes sausages since it's salty and tasty and I'm trying hard to fight with the common culture of sausages here :S

Cellow, prayers for bbS from afar. *pat pat* for the BM, know how you felt. I was one of those who had to visualise a waterfall of breastmilk only to collect an almost negligible amt and yet constantly having to rush to the toilet to relieve myself. Think my blain was too tired and sent signals to the wrong organ!
Great to hear that your milk supply is up! You're a strong gal, jia milk!

PB, sorry to hear about your Hugo/Cylon. Anyways, dun care too much about what people say regarding how you look when you don't smile. They will know how capable you are after some time, also, not everyone that smiles is nice. Yay for Bluebunny for being so sensitive and supportive and double Yay for Poppy on braving her first day at playschool!

smiggleprincess, CONGRATS!!! Enjoy your pregnancy! How's the doggie?

Youpi, *whew* glad to hear that all is well with L. Makes me sometime think if I should take some First Aid course. Can I also have your blog address? I need to get more inspiration from you!

Mich, hope you are feeling better now and things at work are manageable. As for that horrid little guy at work, since he's leaving and has no mood to work, why don't you just sidestep him and work with his peers instead?

Batgirl, sorry I must have missed the post but how far along are you? Hope you are doing well!

SY
*hugs* it IS tough when our kids are sick and you don't get enough rest and still have to stay alert for work. Hope JH gets well soon.
It is also definitely not TOO MUCH or even alittle MUCH to ask for some help from hubby. How about getting him to wake up too when you need to tend to the kids in the night?

Waves at sparrows. How have you been!! Ahhh sebi is part of the "food? No thannks" gang? Are you looking after him full time? Working part time? And how are you coping with the language difference and cultural difference etc. Pray tell
happy.gif

sy
I read what you write and I already feel so tired. Your hubby sure is expecting you to be superwoman! Why don't you try asking him to do your job for one day. Then you go out and have a good recharging day with facial, haircut, whatever. Spend some time doing "you" things.

Don't whack me for saying this but when I was home with poppy and bluebunny was working, if she cried in the night I would think "oh I better tend to her so that he can sleep cos he has to work tomorrow". But looking after kids is also work and in fact it's really so dangerous when caregivers don't rest enough cos they need to be alert when looking after kids. Esp you cos you have two and you drive them around!

*Waves back at PB*
sigh.. still teaching Sebi his Ps and Qs. I dun get a 'No thanks' but simply a 'Nein!' with an outstretched hand.
We were working here in Germany before we moved back to Spore in '07 so was already initiated into the culture/language shock although some things I'll just never get used to la :p I've just installed a satellite to capture some British channels so I still get my dose of English TV.
Sebi's been in childcare/kindergarten since early this year and we've had our share of falling sick and sharing germs on those cold winter days. I send Sebi to kindy every morning then go home and work from home till the afternoon and then fetch him home and continue with housework/cooking. He's there full day twice a week when I'll go into the office. No maids here too...just Mr. and Mrs Sparrow :p
My parents are visiting now and will leave in 2 weeks. I'm milking every moment of not cooking and cleaning but despite them being my parents, I still have to keep an eye cos they spoil Sebi to the core! I'm getting mentally prepared for that 'adjustment' time when my parents leave :S

LOL to all that boob talk n to no.2's bullying the no.1's!

Wow poppy started day Care! Hope all goes well in the next few days too..half day or full day?

SY..can emphatise with u..my hb is of the same species.. Only diff is that I only have one bb n one dog..u have 2 bb's to handle.. Haha

Demand for one off day once in a while..

Hiya sparrows! Sausages r very saltish processed meats leh.. Try to hide them if u can?

Pb..SMS me abt the job scope u r looking out for ok though I may not be in the right field.. Any accountants looking for a switch can contact me too!

Smiggleprincess: doubt if u need a post natal massage lady but I know of a good peranakan one but rather pricey

Alrighty, gonna hit the sack..shagged! Nitey nite!

Jace.. Smiggle.. congrats...

Cellow, I didn't know that C2 is already 5mths now. How time flies! And I kuddo to your boob!!! Really SMART and GUAI :)

SY, I think it's really tiring for you. I have 3 kiddos so I really understand. And when one is sick, it passes to the rest so easily. And I dread it when they are having fever. Gotta wake up a few times at nite to check on them and force them to take panadol. Cough syrup can wait, but not fever medicine!! And I really had it when the 3 of them took turns to have fever!

Sparrows, I was just chatting with my #1 about how stressful it is to be a student in Singapore. They hardly get to enjoy their childhood. Is it better over at Germany? I told him I remembered playing zero point, five stones, marbles, etc when I was young. Something that the kids nowadays don't get to enjoy. And I told him there isn't any pre nursery or nursery classes even. Only K1 and K2 at my time. And now even babies are attending classes. How different can life be after 1 generation.

PB, how is poppy when she got home? Very excited and happy to share what she did today, or knocked off already? :)

Hi Hannah. Long time no hear! How true - life can change so much with just the turn of one generation.

Bluebunny and poppy spent a long time in playschool today. 8-4! I felt it was too long for a 1st day with everything so new. But he felt that she was happy and not crying so it was ok to stay.

She did not eat any of the breakfast and only had 1 bite of lunch (and subsequently very little dinner at home as well) but had lots of milk and biscuits. I'm only slightly worried cos I know it's just cos she's getting used to things.

No crying, played well, loved "cooking" and playground time. But as the others slept, she wandered around. When they left at 4, bluebunny carried poppy and she fell asleep on the way home.

MY eyes stayed dry all day. But it's prob because I didn't have to say byebye at the playsch.

I keep my fingers crossed for the next few days. I think bluebunny is only allowed 2 more days of being with her.

Sparrows
Seems like you have a good plan going! I love it! I asked bluebunny if he remembered you and sebi (fr the time all 11 babies were tiny enough to fit on my sofa!) and he said "yes! Sebi had the same hairstyle as poppy!" ahahahah. Now still botak-ish?

Haha @ nein with hand outstretched! I find it so cute to hear kids speaking another language!

DD,
Ya lor! Sausages and hams are so common here somemore...sigh. I usually don't include any of those in my home cooking so I do let him have some when we're outside or at MIL when it's hard to hide it. My dad's an ardent fan of meats and sausages too... so there's another battle. He thinks as long as Sebi drinks more water, it's ok. Ya.. IF. So these days just dong3 abit and choose my battles.

Hannah,
How old is #1? Preparing him for school?
happy.gif
Totally agree with you. I remember those yay-yay *rubber band zero point* games and building a huge 'bird's nest' in my old primary school's huge field. Well, it WAS uncommon for kids to go to school before K1 here and even in Kindergarten, most did not learn the alphabets or numbers either but they had lots of cognitive games and spent alot of time outdoors learning about nature and simply the things around us. But, things here are also changing. Kindergartens that teach their ABCs are getting more popular because parents realise that their kids fare better in school at the beginning (though it's not always true that this is a real advantage) and, parents are starting to send their pre-nursury age kids to English classes now because they feel that they don't get enough exposure at home. Besides that, enrichment classes are not that common here at such a young age, they are encouraged to play and do more outdoor activities. I've just been letting Sebi roam freely (sounds like some animal, heheh) but I'm just abit worried should we have to move again next year, esp if it's back to Singapore because he'll really be quite lost then.

PB,
Say Hi to Bluebunny for me and tell him that yes, Sebi's scalp is still not fully covered yet. My mom blames the fact that we followed the 'Ang moh' way of not totally cutting the baby's hair at 1st month but we actually didn't do it because Sebi had so little hair and his hair is sooo fine, I was more afraid that he'd get hurt. Oh well, maybe I'll rub in some XO when no one's looking :p

Wah too many posts......I jus reply watever I can lah.

PB
Ur right maybe I jus want my boobs back.

Cellow
I never think so far or rather I dun dare to think that. Cos I know the kids will be VERY VERY VERY poor thing if anything were to happen to me *choy touch wood*

Youpi
OMG stitches!! Poor L and you must definately had a bad scare.
Hope S was not too shocked by the incident.

SAHM
Oh yes and yest when I took the kids to the clinic and the nurse was chatting with me. She realised that I was a sahm and she was very surprised. She's abt my age, younger I think. She said cos I dun look at all like a sahm, she always tot I was a working mum and wondered hw I manage to bring the kids to the clinic.
I always jus wear shorts and top when we pop over as the clinic is jus nearby.
So okie lah I take it as a compliment.....hahaha

But ummm I went to see doc cos I caught the kids virus and the 1st thing the doc ask me when I went into the room was.......you are not preg right??
And when I told her I am still bfing(E was with me)........she ask hw many mths is the bb............

Re. 2nd child
I get the typical 2nd child treatment, already got used to it but glad in a way I am very independent becos of it and proud to say I never had to depend on my parents.
And guess what, my mum doesn't even remember I went HK with her and my bro n grandma. And I was the 1 who wanted the trip after my graduation so she get to go along with my bro. And she can tell me abt the trip like I never existed. Okie I think I know my mum too well so I jus go along with wat she says and dun bother to correct her.

But just that day my dad was telling me abt hw my mum kept saying only she and my bro went for the HK trip and I did not go at all.....hahaha
Guess my dad was really shocked when he argued with my mum abt my existance(n yes I guess he still lost) but I told him I knew abt it cos my mum also told me abt the trip that I(according to her) was not included. :p

Pb..r u still planning to take a day off to bring poppy too? Give u big hug for staying brave n dry (eyed)

Sparrows: your problem is sausages..mine are fries haha

The lAck of hair is surely not related to the shaving..Gordon didn't get his shaved..n neither did Thaddeus I believe?

hi all! batgirl reporting..as one still..hehe... still waiting for the THE BIG DAY.
happy.gif
so now busy packing and cleaning the house in a last minute attempt to nest.
happy.gif

Sparrows, *wave wave*! I am almost there... 39th week liao. So now trying to spend as much time as wuffy as possible. His days of prince (hmm, maybe even king-hood) will soon be shared by the arrival of the princess.
happy.gif
Sebi dun like to eat too? oh dear, it is quite a torture to feed them huh. hiaz.

PB, "hair spa" machiam "hair treatment", only this place i go to has massage chairs and DVD to watch while the treatment is in progress, there is also a shoulder massage thrown in too.
happy.gif
My money always spent on "lifestyle" stuff. kekeke

Cellow,

You are my inspiration for breastfeeding!! But you are super milk producer now leh! So much difference from C1 days!!

Jace,

You have 2 more weeks to go? I am dreading my impending entrance to confinement. You did not bathe or wash hair ah? I think I tak boleh tahan.

BTW, how to you keep your hands dry when you brush your teeth or go to toilet?? Cannot touch cold water right?

Sparrows
Same! Poppy also didn't get her head shaved cos there were so few precious strands hehe. Hey while your folks are there, can you and hub sneak out for a date? :p

DD
BbG also didn't shave? And look at his full head of hair now! I also have the problem with fries.

Speaking of old games
I recently bought a set of five stones and relaised that I really suck at it!

Hello Sparrows
haven heard from u in awhile??
my dog stil at home, u want it???

And kayden also has no hair still.. even poppy has caught up on her hair...

Batgirl
ohhh, so kan chiong for you too...

*waves excitedly at sparrows* who is prob sleeping right now... hmm. later in the afternoon then wave bah.

pb,
haiyor, next time, dun buy. i make for you la.
and... i can help you perfect your 5 stone skills the next time we meet! haha!
nothing to prove to anyone - go go go! find a hugo you respect.
second day of C1's playschool, Mr C hardened his heart, left the building and went to lim kopi, even though C1 was bawling.... C1 adjusted v fast within the week.

shaving
C1 also didnt shave. And look how sparse and mohawk-ish his hair still is. Luckily the sparse hair that he has still stands up in mohawk (if mummy did not keep shaving it)

oh oh that reminds me....
doggiebb,
teach me how to use the shaver for hair! i bring next time when we meet ok.

batgirl,
how? enjoyed hair spa anot? sounds lagi shiok!
breastfeeding is easier w C2 than C1. mummy already has experience ah.

dor,
i try to train up Mr C such that he can take care of the kids even when i m not around. not around, not in the choy touch wood sense, just not physically around, like my upcoming trip to india.

dd,
you do realise that you used G's full name?

where oh where is the missing dustee? maybe bz preparing for hse moving.

batgirl! i feel kan cheong for you too..lol..eh, where will you be delivering at? let us know if u want visitors ya
happy.gif
..oh, i guess no chance for lunch b4 you pop huh? i lurve hair spas as well..totally pampering!

smiggle - sparrows in Germany la..how to take your doggy? heehee

sparrows,
Hi! Dec is currently on a food and milk strike, so everyday is a world war. I've officially given up today and I'm only going to ask if he wants anything. Not going to beg, force or cajole anymore.
On a side note, I LOVE sausages
happy.gif

SY,
If you're taking a full-time job, then you're definitely right in expecting your hubby to pull his own weight around the kids. The kids are his too, it's not right to expect you to do everything what. But sometimes I realise you have to just tell him to do whatever you want him to do, they are not too initiative where kids are concerned. Or rather, they think that they have done quite a lot already.

Cellow,
I want a set of 5 stones too! Yay, when we meet up next time, the kids can play their own toys, the moms can play 5 stones. Hahah!

side note on 5 stones
'stones' filled with either red beans or green beans are easier to execute the moves then those filled w rice

totally random and off topic - haha!

Lol on mums five stones competition!

Oh declan is on food strike? Yikes. Ask him what cause he is supporting :p

Poppy is doing ok at playschool but not interested in food. Those whose kids are at playschool : lunch is at 11 right? So how do you adjust over the weekends? They eat at 11 too? I think poppy is refusing cos it's too early for her.

Yesterday we hoped she would eat breakfast there but she didn't. So today I tried to give her some at home.

Sometimes I think bluebunny is a typical guy/father but this whole being at playschool with poppy experience is making me look at him with adoring eyes
happy.gif
it really takes a patient man to be able to be there alone.

(which makes me a what? Bad mother? Alamak. Sabo myself)

PB, you've got yourself a great catch there! super impressed with BB being there with poppy (probably with nose stuck to glass peeping at her? or can stay inside?) from 8-4!!! and he din even complain?!? Kudos!! Pat pat BB! then again, he gave up his job to stay home, that is a winner already...

pat pat cellow on lost milk (oops din mean to bring it up again but i really want to pat pat you - on your back, not boobs. hee).. ok, jia milk ok!

*waves to sparrows* - dun believe we have ever met and known each other... but *waves anyway*...

I want to *knock Mr SY's head* for SY... most hubbies are not hands-on... but they shouldnt be totally hands-off too.. so i can only *knock a few more times for you*.. I hope you will find opportunity for the kids to spend time with him and slowly he grow into it... pat pat to you..

When eboy plays with Mr Mich, I normally step aside.. take a shower, or just surf the web, until one of them come look for me... sometimes I cannot tahan cos they making too much noise, like super fun like that.. i want to join in, but both of them bo hiew me. Hmmph!

PB,
ah niang here doesnt feel like a bad mother for being absent during C1's 1st days of school. it was just the most appropriate timing for Mr C to be there, and i couldnt.
*shrug*

there IS something abt watching the father of my child being there for the children, that makes my heart flutter flutter again. veli cute and veli macho of Mr C and BB! hehe

STOP beating yourself up, or else i beat you up (while patting your back sayang sayang also)!!! now... that... doesnt make too much sense - haha!

LOLOLOL on mich's clarification of where she is patting me!!

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Cellow,
Yes I know
happy.gif
I used to ask my mom to sew 5 stones for me cos you could only buy rice-filled ones which suck big time. The weight's just not there.

PB,
I think he's supporting the Piss-Off-Your-Mom cause.
And come on, you are one of the most hardworking mothers I know! Cooking for Poppy remember?

Mich,
Well, good for you that you can take your leisurely shower or something. I try, but seems like the only time I can do something leisurely is the 1st hour of Declan's nap and of cos when he's sleeping at night. So enjoy your leisure time!

cellow,

Hair spa was supposed to be tomorrow. But I think i will postpone to Monday. better do as close to birth as possible, have a nice clean scalp to dirty over the confinement month. :p

SmiggleP, Cin,

LOL, kan cheong for me (actually i also very kan cheong!!)... haha, lunch next week, maybe possible.
happy.gif
I will be delivering at NUH. lets see how i feel after the "event", hopefully i can be as steady and chirpy as Jacelyn! :D

Whoohooo lotsa lurve going around, hehe
happy.gif

*Big wave to Sparrows*
Hello hello! It sounds like Sebi has the same kind of follicles as L, whose hair is still rather sparse. Also not cut or shaved since birth. L and Poppy used to be the botak king and queen but Poppy has real hair already.

Cellow
Your boobs are an inspiration! Er, you know what I mean lah.

DD
L loves fries too! And anything deep fried with a crunchy layer, sigh.

Batgirl
Hey hey you are in the nesting mode already, so Batangel should be making her appearance soon. Jia you! Excited for you too!

PB
*Three cheers for Blueb!* It's so nice of him to say that you should quit and not to worry about anything, and to be Poppy's school companion too
happy.gif

Bbp
Is Declan teething molars?

Hannah
You're right. School is a lot more stressful now. And ur starts early. Apparently, some kindys even have spelling and tingxie!

Dor
The nurse thinking that you are a working mum - that *is* a compliment
happy.gif
Take care, get better soon. And just to ask, are you preggie? ;p

youpi,
That's what my hubby asked too, but the funny thing is, I thought his molars are already out. Unless there's 2 on each side? Anyway, I decided to save myself some grief by offering Declan less milk than usual and then topping up by asking if he wants more. And for lunch/dinner, I just feed him off my plate.

Batgirl, re confinement yah 2 more sucky weeks to go *yucks*. Hai yo how to wash face and brush teeth without water? wat i do is just on the heater the whole day so that i have hot water to wash my hands lo. waste electricity but bo bian. U now 39th weeks liao means its anytime! Better go to your hair spa asap ah. What if u give birth before that? Then worst right?

Wash hair - cannot imagine the state of my hair now. Yucks. According to my CL, can only wash every fornightly (!!) but i bo chup, washed 3 times liaoz. Consider not bad le. Last time I washed every alternate days!

Latest update on bf, I have taken over the duty of taking care of mini xun for the past 2 nights. Yawn. First night was pretty smooth. Last night was terrible! She was perpetually on my boobs from 8pm till 2am (!!) almosted dieded... but after that she KO and i also KO till 4am, woke up to suck a bit then went back to sleep until 6+ 7. So consider a decent sleep for me liao. Can I be greedy? Ask my body to produce milk without having to work hard?
Question ah: mini xun latched on from 8pm to 2am, how am i suppose to know how much she drink ah? and how on earth do u wake a sleeping bb up when latching on?

cellow, pb neither myself or hubby has been to see xun gal at cc. it was just my mum.

smiggle how come u giving ur dog away? (and nope i cant help u coz i am still scared of dogs!)

oh yah sparrows hello! *waves*

afternoon already!
*waves at sparrows*

hannahi,
so nice, chatting w #1.
classes getting more stressful. i was talking to a colleague putting her twins thro PSLE next year (and she went onto PT work just to be around her kids).... it is simply unbelievable wat children are expected to know at earlier and earlier ages.

jace,
dream latch mini xun.... latching while lying down was and still is the only way i can get sufficient rest.
latching from 8pm to 2am... she misses you la. hope tonight is better! slowly slowly stick little finger into side of her mouth and hook your nipple out.
even now. C2 latches on for one whole hour before he sleeps. but this pattern has only been for this week... maybe next week change pattern again...

Jace,

Yikes! only wash 3 times in 2 weeks!!! i think i tak boleh tahan, the weather also so freaking hot!! Jia you on the night feeds!
happy.gif

Cellow yah I started nursing lying down n I just fall asleep. Haha. Bb also.
Batgirl that's why I am hiding in the air con almost the whole day. Cannot stand the heat plus the oiliness from massage. Btw the massage lady that cellow recommended is good. I always sleep during the massage. ;p
* chants to myself - each night will just get better!!!!!*

mummies
thanks for the comfort, thanks for the 'knocks' hee even though hb can't feel them...haha...it's always great cos mummies will understand.

actually i dun mind doing everything if hb has zero expectations of other things like working from me. he expects a certain $$$ that i earn but earning $$$ equates time and stress level. where to get a good job with $$$ and strictly 9-5??

i think i spoil him for too long liao. so now even any errand also ask me to do. a but hard for me to change him right....

sparrow
hihi, long time no 'hear'!
happy.gif

hannah
yeah i hate fevers....really stuck with the thermometer

actually i kinda enjoy these 2 days with them. they have really grown. jx really cute and funny. she just makes me love her so much. yesterday i dropped something and said silly mama.she said the same thing to me too!

PB, hi... :)

Sparrows, my #1 is already in P3 loh.U have plans to move back to S'pore, for good?

Dor, I agree, you don't look like a sahm! Why did the doc ask if you're preggy? :) Btw your menses not back still? Woa..

Sparrows, batgirl.. my girl is literally eating something the whole day but she's still so slim. Don't know where has all her food gone to....

Yea, my kids all like to eat fries, big and small, all alike.

PB, I also had problems with 5 stones! Last time when small I was pretty good at it. What has happened to me hand...

Batgirl, talking about cold water. I remembered when I had post pardum bleeding and was hospitalised, I went to the toilet to shower after being confined to the bed for a few days. Lo and behold, I didn't know the heater was not on and the water from the shower head was so weak and slow. Then it was either I wear back my clothes and go out, or continue bathing. I chose the latter.. Sigh..

Smiggle, why u want to give away your dog?

Youpi, some preschools that I've been to, while sourcing one for my boys, even showed me the compos that the children wrote! Impressed but sound so stressful.

Batgirl, agree with Jacelyn that u shd do your hairspa soon. Batangel might want to pop out soon!!

Cellow, yea, it's really nice to be able to talk to your children like friend friend!! No worries, your time will come soon!! And yes, I can't imagine the amount of stress both #1 and myself have to go through at PSLE. And I'll have to go thru this 3 rounds. Faint..

Cellow, I still did not master the skill of bf while lying down. If I didn't remember wrongly. Was it you or someone offered to show me how, and even try to suggest pb to join into it. PB can remember bo? Alas now I've no chance liao..

Cellow
Hehe me will never leave the kids 1 ma so the only time I cannot be around.....will not be a good thing lor LOL.

youpi
And no I am not preg ;P.....trying to wean E also not cos preg or want to be...hehe
Maybe jus wanna be myself cos I was preg immediately after weaning D the last time so........still dunno what I really want...haha

Actually....I dunno why but it suddenly occur to me few weeks ago that I am very statisfied with just the 2 kids(even though I dearly love bbs). Becos trying to fit another kid in the equation doesn't really fit and the kids will somehow get neglected 1 way or another. And seems alot of things happen recently that made me feel I am already VERY lucky to have 2 beautiful and healthy kids and how some things and life is so unpredictable that I dun think I have the heart and mental state to take any risk.
Sigh dunno what triggered this too.

Hannah
I also dunno why the doc asked me that.....maybe cos worried the med she gonna give might not be for preg(but I jus sat down only n she asked) or........she still remember the 1st and last time I saw her abt 5 yrs ago for fever but I suspected I was preg so she jus gave MC and I didn't go back anymore....haha
But made me so sad lor cos I still tot wat I wore that day couldn't really see any of my flabby tummy. But both her qns abt preg and small bb point to a tummy leh......hahaha

Jacelyn
It will get better. Anyway she latch better then u having to sit n pump and worry if not enough n gotta wash pump n keep milk right??
Now just latch, tadah and sleep :p

Mich
Paul Frank PJs > I have not rec'd yet either. There was some delay right? The supplier could not provide them in time? But they are supposed to be coming in so I'm just waiting patiently lor 'cos it's not urgent.

Btw, are you at home this Sat morning? I can pass by to return E-boy's clothes.

Dor Dor
Actually it sounds like you do know what you want, to be yourself, not just mummy or wife or daughter... But you are right, you have two beautiful and healthy kids who love you very much!

Jacelyn
Yup, just latch and koon, best! Can you imagine I am still doing that multiple times every night ><

Hannah
Compo at preschool?! OMG.

*waves back at everyone*

dor dor,
nurse's comments were a definite compliment ;) About what you really want, I guess it will come with time?

batgirl,
39th week! So excited for you too!

PB,
*clap clap* to Bluebunny for staying at playschool the whole day with Poppy! Yea, hubby and I left Sebi with my parents and scooted off to London for a couple of days :D

smiggleprincess
sorry, but even in Spore I wouldn't be able to handle a dog and Sebi. Yes, I'm THAT hopeless with animals
sad.gif
Did I read somewhere here about someone wanting a pet rock? I think I should start with that first?

5 Stones
I wanna play! I'm not good at it and can't even remember all the levels but it's so fun!

bbp,
Same la...I also stopped cooking extra for him and just let him eat the same stuff we eat. Good also, we'll have to eat alot healthier too :p Also decided not to make meal times like World War, so unpleasant for all of us in the end.

Mich,
yea, we've not met YET :D Next time I'm back, I'll join you gals for lunch. Reading about all your lunch dates makes me gian....

Cellow,
I have a very funny mental pic of you beating up PB and sayang-ing her at the same time!

Youpi,
*LOL* on "Poppy has real hair already". Let's hope L and Sebi's hair will someday just explode in abundance (thinking of a Golliwog's hair?!) Kekeke...

Jace
Did you use that chinese herbal packet to bathe or wash hair? Guess it shouldn't be so bad then. I remembered I also washed my hair more often than every fortnight cos I'm the type that perspires alot and hair was yucky oily. Hope the night feeds get better!

SY,
it's definitely hard to change some habits. Would you also like to work? If yes, then ask him to join you search for that 'perfect' job? If no, then looks like you really must have a good talk with him.

Hannah, P3 and a 2 year old? How old is the middle boy? Wah! Preschool got write compo?! *worry for Sebi* We're living abit of a nomadic lifestyle now, but we'll be back someday... am an only child. My parents are still in their 60s and my MIL is over 80.

Sparrows
Is sebi Singaporean? I hear that as long as the child "benefits from" the educational system, he has to go for NS

Bbp
I don't cook all the time for poppy la! Sometimes only. And sometimes I cook for all then she just eats with us. Like many of you mummies too
happy.gif

Hannah
Wow. Combo in preschool? Gosh!

I'm eavesdropping on a woman shouting in the phone to "her staff" presumably. Sounds like the person on the other line wants to go into office half an hour later and the woman is saying "I want to know what difference that half an hour would make. If you are sick then go on Mc. Are you sick? Are you really sick? Tell me".

Yikes there are so many Cylons around! I'm glad she's not my Hugo. Talk until like that, not sick also will become sick!

Speaking of sick, poppy and bluebunny have caught the playschool cold.

hi hi crystal, you found job liao? full time or part time? same line or??

Ya! L's progressed to full sentences in mandarin. and the lovely manners, like PB put it! solid!

oh, Youpi, we will be at Royce in the morning tom! wanna meet there instead?

Royce, anyone? lai lai...

Oops sparrow, you remember me as the "lunch" person? I must be eating too much.. hee hee...

Eboy was not well ytday, sniffing etc, woke at 5am, then fell asleep in playclub while the rest of the kids were singing and dancing.. slept practically the whole of ytday, gave him 3 rounds of medicine... today like a dragon already! haha

btw, i forgot I bought the sambucus, is for what har??? flu can take or not?

pinkbuny + michelle - me now working PT as an asst teacher at an international school.. fixed working hours of 830 - 230.. lighter workload.. but much lesser pay.. took a 1k+ pay cut (excl bonuses, dun want to think abt tt part!) but happier lor..
happy.gif

pb - so poppy and bluebunny are homebound today?

mich - great tt eboy recovered so fas! cait is now coughing.. she falls ill really often.. sigh

Back