(2008/07) July 2008

LOL DD, what's the sticker on your underwear? HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL!

coincidentally, i wanted to ask the same question too. cos recently eboy have been asking me what those boobs were and kept looking into my shirt... so i guess i should stop changing/bathing in front of him huh?

Hope the bunny family is well now...

LOL on crytal stalking on us.. haha

oh, SY ah SY, Want to Piak Mr SY again loh.. where got job stress level depend on pay one.. where got such thinking one.. a full time job, high or low pay, comes with its stress. even if you are FULL time at home, it still does not alleviate his parenting responsibility! so maybe you should hor, purposely take super long baths and leave the kids with him longer without him noticing! haha..
as to the helper, i think your parents could have a word with her that "you are the new employer" next time they are back? i dun think you should feel bad telling her to do things your way since you all live in the same household.. cockroaches in bedrooms, very yucky, but landed property is like that one loh.. creepie crawlies everywhere.. that is why i like to stay high high floor... cockroach cannot fly so high.. haha...

was on leave today and spent the whole day eboy and he sticky to me like glue... wonder if he will cry at the lift again like last monday when i go back to work tomorrow...

PB
U asked the wrong person.....hahaha
Cos I already decided that if I cannot find a simple receipe I will jus buy off the shelve mix n jus make muffins instead!!! LOL
Okie now that I've made cupcakes.....its jus more cakey lor. Muffin is more...oily?? and muffin like?? keke

If u can't stand the throat u can try taking poppy's sambuccus
happy.gif

If jus phlegm sound I will leave it unless it gets worse then I will definately go PD immediate. But now really alot of this cough phlegm virus. Today jus waiting at the PD always see 3 bbs kanna neub.....shoo shoo virus go away.

DD
LOL on bbG's BIG STICKER......hahahha
U better find a nice way to tell him abt it since u have time to think now...hehe

There was once D managed to get his hands on a still wrapped panty liner and it was like he found gold. And I managed to get it off his hands within a few secs and he was like "Hey I wanna stick on my undies too!!"...LOL

SY
I beg to differ on the maid issue. Cos u are staying at that place now so the maid should be helping you since ur parents are not around ma. She's taking care of the place not ur parents.
If u get a new maid I think they will both not be doing anything much. New maid see old maid not doing anything U think she will do??

DD
Yes, still keen to do a playgroup. But you do realise that we will not be a pro as JG right?
Bathroom: I'm still bathing together with my boys.
LOL on bbG and the sticker!

Sparrows
Mine is "Noooooooooo!"

ESq
Welcome back!

Bbp
You set the rules lor. It's *your* confinement what.
L also says that it's my diaper, haha!

Aiyoh I also have little miss "noooo!!!". Sometimes she will also specify "no eat this!" :S

Yesterday and today, bluebunny has managed to drop poppy off at playschool without any drama. Yay!

super busy w upcoming india trip next week.

just popped in to wave hello, and *tok* Mr SY's head.

SY,
i wonder if he xin li bu ping heng (unbalanced psyche) living with his ILs, therefore all these stupid words come out of his mouth.
script for you.... if you really try this, let me know the result ok!
happy.gif

SY: vent vent vent
Mr SY: "you earn only 4k, have no stress, and no right to vent" sorry i m paraphrasing ah.
SY: "i din know that my sharing w you is based on my income." pregnant pause "Are you gonna listen or not listen to your children based on their income too when they grow up?"
then SY, you MUST walk away!

let him stew, reflect and think for a bit.

LOL on DD's "Big Sticker"!! hohohoho.. I try as much as possible not to expose myself to Wuffy. But sometimes rushing for time and he refuses to leave the room, so bo bian. When I close the door behind me, he will bang and cry so pitifully as if I had abandoned him. So far he hasn't asked me any questions nor made any remarks. he only stares at my tummy.

Wuffy is also in the "I don't want" phase. Actually started since the previous time he fell ill. "I don't want to bathe", "I don't want porridge", and recently "I don't want the papa"....haha..he is a 101% mummy's boy now. :p Guess this is the "i know there is competition phase..."

PB,

*clap clap* well done poppy! Wuffy still cannot stay alone in the class, but to be fair I only send him to twice a week playgroup. Will start him proper on the Mon-Fri playgroup sessions from Jan next year. They are growing up so quickly!!

Kite Festival

Wanted to go but was worried abt the crowd, heat and my big rolly polly tummy. So in the end, brought wuffy for a run in the morning at Marina Barrage, and there were kite flyers as well. Wuffy was happily chasing the shadows cast by the kites on the grass patch. heehee..

Batgirl, so u are still in one? good job! Yeah i am counting down to the end of confinement! yippie.

Update on breastfeeding.
Weakminded me decided i need more sleep in case i go mad :p so gave up latching on liao. Just sleep and pump ... errm and hor the supply is not keeping up with her forever increasing demand (ok to start off with my supply was pretty pathetic la) so now supplementing with formula. Guess its more important to keep my sanity and just give whatever i can - but hey i am still very hardworking, pumping every 3 hrs. But at least its not latching 24/7 mah so got some breather. think supply will not increase ... it will just stay that way. Praying hard it will not decrease la! and so now chirpy jace is back in action! hhahhaaha

mini xun is a chia (fierce) cha bo! She will scream at the top of her voice and scream and scream until milk goes into her mouth. Pacifier does not work. Only managed to trick her once !! and thats it. No more. Terrible. =(

pb - good to hear poppy is dg well! cait went for her 1st unaccompanied class yday too.. n no tears also.. but it's just twice a week and 1.5hrs lah.. haha

batgirl - when r u due actgually? hee.. counting down now eh? btw, u reg wuffy at 7th day rite? wat r e fees? the school i reg my kids at has closed due to lease expiration.. long story so lookg ard again

Crystal,

I am due this Friday. Thought #2 will show up early..but alas..heehee..i m still waiting!
happy.gif

Jace,

Ya, I am still one. heehee.. So good, end of confinement, i am stepping into confinement next week liao. dreading it. I also will decide to keep my sanity, pump most of the time. will latch exclusively for first few days before the milk kicks in, dun think i am able to pump colostrum out. I remember i wanted to give up breastfeeding during my 1st mth of confinement. so stressed.
happy.gif
Mini Xun still has no name?

bat girl yes mini xun has a name! she is called ling xun and thats why we call her mini xun. Remember PB asking how to address her coz i call li xun as xun gal?

So its now xun gal and mini xun wahahahaha. My hubby call her ah leng, which is ah ling in hokkien -_-""

Yah i almost wanted to give up too. Esp when i hear her screams! Feel like stuffing up her mouth. So thats when i reckon, ok enough. Before i do anything drastic i got to hand this over to someone else. And alls good now. Errm now got to see how it all goes when confinement lady goes lo.

Jacelyn
Where got weak minded? Chey! Don't think that way. Your sanity is important!

On my way to lantern fest at poppy's school! The Lao shi there has enrolled bluebunny at the pomelo peeling contest lol. Oh I am so excited to see poppy in her new environment :p

playgroup:
1) DD with bbG
2) SY with JH & JX
3) Youpi with S & L
4) bbp??
5) Esquare??

come come! we'll do lots of singing and dancing, story telling, art & craft, phonics what else? :D

changing/bathing in front of our boy babies... the good thing is that bbG doesn't stare or gawK but asks innocent questions I guess..

wah PB and family having fun with daycare!

will go walk walk with lantern again tomorrow nite.. actual day..

drowning at work with marathon headaches popping up very so often
sad.gif

happy mooncake eating mummies!

tonight big clash of timings. on a 8-10pm telecon. in between latched C2 to sleep.

Mr C forgot to tell me that he has an appmt w his MBA dean at 840pm. till 5pm today. so we have to hastily decide ok Mr C, you will take C1 out to meet the dean, cellow, you will stay at home, take the work call and latch C2 to sleep.

not only mornings are hectic. nights are also hectic.

dd,
your marathon headache is catching fm your place to mine too
sad.gif
sayang!
heh. G is cute la, w his innocent qns.

crystal,
welcome back fm stalker mode!
happy.gif

Sambuccus
can someone share w me again what it is for, and where to buy from? if iherb.com then gotta trouble SY again. C1 has super weak lungs... i dunno... or is it the air around no good.

Marathon mummy fellow latching bb while on telecon! When r u going to India? I'm gonna be away fm my little one next week n so NOT looking forward to it sigh..already planning to kidnap his security blankie...

Sambuccus: elderberry extract to keep away minor colds, coughs n fever.. Help boost weak respiratory system?

michelle,
i thot of bringing C1 and C2 to the airport this sat morning while Mr C has to entertain his fren fm his hometown. wat are your plans?

cin,
that is a great idea.
i will sms you when we get there. i m not sure that 930am is a realistic time when we are taking the bus.....
happy.gif

independence is good, but not when you are in a hurry
C1 has recently decided that he can put on and take off his shoes all by himself, no help needed fm mummy or daddy or auntie S, thankkiewvelimuch. it is mostly not a problem... except when we are rushing in the mornings. and inevitably he will want to jam his right foot into his left shoe.

i want to laugh and tear out hair at the same time!

1st oct esplanade... who's going?? how do we tell which performances are FOC and which requires tickets? wanna hang out together?

just printed out the calendar.. most FOC ones are in the afternoon but may clash with kiddos' naptime? colouring fun is from 830-1130am

We are going treeplanting on Saturday morning!
happy.gif

Yes Cellow, agree!! I am currently in the midst of writing a blog entry titled "independence"!

Poppy's still coughing and not a fan of sambaccus. Bluebunny is still not going to bring her to doc so we have come to a compromise that he will bring her to pharmicist to get something for her cough. My heart so pain to see the little face go red and hear the phlegm rumbling in the chest with each bout.

hi all,

long time no tok.

can i check with anyone who cross malaysia borders with a not so updated photo of the kid?
I bringing my 3 yr old boy to msia but his passport is 18 mth old 1... how ah???

garfield,
is okie one. they will just asked the parents of the kids' name n dob if they have doubt. Bosco's pic was taken when he was 3 months old.

uhm, PB what;s the diff of bringing poppy to DOC vs pharmacist? i mean, it still involves seeing someone, and getting medicine right? hope poppy gets well soon...

cellow, LOL, eboy exactly the same, wants to do things himself, including changing his shirt and pants etc... he is into packing his own school bag too and hor, stuff funny toys inside! LOL....

Aftn all..

Boy is dwn with stomach flu.. Sigh.. Hope cait escapes but nt v likely I guess

pb - try prospan.. For cough n phelgn

oh ya, prospan is good. when i was preggy only take prospan for cough. based on natural tea leaf remedy, for cough only.... if cough with runny nose, sniffing, watery eyes, eboy takes Sedilux. also very effective, flu and cough both disappear one...

both can buy off the shelf...

Drugstore.com spree - 20%
I have another 20% from drugstore so tot I'll ask anyone keen?? Email or Pm to me preferably by these few days K.

Cellow
Can check out drugstore too. Normally get my supply from there and stockup esp when I get the 20% code hehe.

Jacelyn
Yah better be sane and well rested mummy. Some BM is better then no BM.

Oh btw not trying to make u guilty huh but jus that our pd recently commented that E is so much stronger then D and even if she falls sick always recover very fast and will get the mild versions.
So I guess that is the diff between 13mths Bfing and 26mths and still going of bfing. N see this always happen when I have tots of stopping....haha
How to stop like that. LOL

PB
Poppy is coping so well. Big girl already!!
Ur FB photo on her going to sch looks all grown up!

Poppy coughs mostly at night trying to cough out the phlegm kind??
If so i guess better the have a check at the doc. Cos D n E has that too and they both needed antibiotics.

Cellow
haha I get that too esp when E is in the "Wo hui wo hui" phase.
Everything also has to do by herself. Even when she is screaming "My shi shi want to come out already" and she still wants to take off her undies by herself. N sometimes she has a bit of prob when it gets stuck at the back of her butt n I gotta stand there waiting for her and her "Wo hui".

garfield
My going 4 yr old went in Msia in Mar with his 11mth old photo....hehehee
We also went HK with that photo. No comments from Msia side but my hubby says HK side look very long and asked is this him? So we will make a new passport for him next trip next yr.

Prospan? Tks! Bluebunny grew up in a culture where kids below 3 do not go to doctor. He doesn't want her to be dependant on med. As for me, I just want to sooth her discomfort

Pharmacist
No need to wait in germ infected room hehe.

Oh yes, passport. How to update photo for poppy?

oh thxs gals for the reassurance. cos the travel agent told me his pic look diff now, so best to change. but i find so wasted since only 1 and half yr nia. in march, I went taiwan n it ok too. I only worried msia more strict cos i ever kenna myself. so i just hope tat day tat custom not so niao.

crystal,
pardon me... r u the mummy who attend Happy Train sat 9a.m??? cos i now suspecting we in the same class!

at king did not attend meeting again. Ytday was my mid-year feedback session and I spent the full hour telling my management on at king.

I wish he could leave soon and that when he is scheduled back from study, and if i am still around, i am not going to take him back.

mark my word.

Garfield - yes! U r g's mummy? I was wonderg if it was u but I rem ur son's name starts with z? N I cld never catch wat u called ur son?

pb,
photos cannot be updated for the new biometric passports. so yes have to spend another $60 or $70 on a new passport if poppy gets turned away at immigration.

there ws some noise and ruckus in the ST forum page abt this but the abv ws ICA's standard govt-like response. ICA added in some words abt protecting our children blah blah as well. *rolls eyes*

Passport photo
Cannot update. Must spend $ to get new passport. But hor I only changed #1's passport recently and his first passport had a 6-month-old picture. No problem anywhere.

PB
Poppy is doing so well, congrats! No tears at all right? She's a cool independent woman!

Jacelyn
Your two Xuns have such similar names, but good lah. If you call one of them when, they'll both come to you, no need to call twice.

Cellow
Gosh, you and Mr C are super multi-taskers.

youpi,
forced by circumstances (and a sieve-like mind for Mr C and I).... anyone becomes a multi tasker. last night was one horrible night, but hey we survived.

pb,
remember that children do not starve themselves. when hungry, they will eat. your eyes still remaining dry?

Youpi
Ohhhh good. But but......sigh u know I think mummies are the ones who will try to save money. the last time we were traveling and I did ask ard regarding passport thingy and was told by a friend. Who also asked at ICA before and was told(dunno if need to hush hush) that will kanna warning 1st. So sort of 3 times kanna warn then definately MUST change kind. So I believe they definately will never turn u away at the customs.

Which was why I never tot to change D's passport cos hey they only extend at most 9mths to the new passport but need to pay so much. And I dun even remember anything out of the ordinary when we were travelling through the customs (never even been told must change passport okie) and if like 1 police told me my features are still there on my 12 yr old photo on my IC then I dun see why they cannot see my 4 yrs old in his 11mth old photo.
But aiyah the dad lor say what the guy keep looking at D at the customs and so insisted to change D's passport.......sigh

Cellow
I agree with youpi lor u really can multi task VERY WELL. And u well train your hubby......haha

Mine.......I was busy in the kitchen so my hubby was tasked with making the kids sleep. Ended the kids woke to cry 1 after another and I was the 1 who halfway doing stuff rush into room to pat them back to sleep or bring to toilet.
Hubby was.....well....asleep through out the WHOLE ordeal. And he claims the kids slept BEFORE he fell asleep....yah yah
And so who was tearing all the tissue paper all over the bed?? HIM???

T3, OK! Lets go T3 on Sat! Wanna see the preggie Cin! (and finally pay her money! soooo paiseh)...

LOL dor, your hubby got proven track record of making himself sleep first everytime he is supose to make the kids sleep.. haha..

Lol Dor
Did your hubby enjoy tearing tissues on the bed?
happy.gif
I see that D now has a very nice toddler bed with stickers on the wall! So nice

and i want to finally meet C2 :D

erm, wat time will you 2 ladies be there ah? cellow, just realised you might nt be able to to eat kaya toast..sooo , let me know if you want to eat elsewhere!

TGIT!

PB,
I dunno about cupcakes/muffins, but I do know that you must be damn strong! Or at least your right bicep is!
Toddler bed is still in pieces. Not set up yet.
I totally get the "No eat this!". I get a lot of that too. "Don't want eat rice, don't want eat this, don't want drink milk, Declan eat egg!"
About not being dependent on medication, I agree too. But since you're going to the pharmacy to get medication for her already, what's the difference? It's still medication what.

dor,
Haha, I can imagine D saying he want to stick sticker too.
Haha, your "so who was tearing the tissue paper? Him?" line made me smile
happy.gif

youpi,
Umm, I highly doubt it. I can prob get away with not eating stuff like Chicken Essence and DOM but showering and sleeping in aircon room (even the fan must be blowing upwards to circulate the air and not directly at me), I think it would be set in stone. And plus Mr bbp says that just tahan 1 month in case it really does affect my health.

Cellow,
Your comeback line for SY too cheem liao I think. I had to read carefully to understand, so I think it's too subtle for guys.

Jacelyn,
Do whatever is best for yourself. Ever since Dec knew how to latch (which was at least 3 months onwards), I stopped pumping. Because I felt it was double work to pump and then feed the EBM to him. With my pathetic supply, I needed to pump about 30min. I figured with the 30min, I can just latch him and rest... :p

Lantern Festival:
Was anti-climatic actually. Dec was highly sleep-deprived and kept falling yesterday. So I was just busy holding his hand and walking around, which wasn't too bad since I don't like mooncakes. But I miss the tea
sad.gif

dd,
I love the idea of the playgroup, but I'm also intimidated :p What time slots are you looking at?
Oct 1 Esplanade - I don't even know which performances are free and which aren't
sad.gif

T3 meeting:
Sounds like so much fun with all the mummies and kiddos. I'm really tempted to go, but I dunno how realistic it is taking public transport from where I live.

Independence:
I'm only limited by my patience and not time. Cos the big boy in my house wants to do stuff (especially in terms of drawing, writing and tracing), but when he can't do it exactly the way he wants it to turn out (read perfectionist), he gets all frustrated, which in turn makes me frustrated.

crystal, yes yes!!!
haaa act initally never thot n I always late for class... ;p

then last wk, when yr mum came instead, I act came in earlier n notice yr kid DOB. then I suspect lor hahahaha

we 2 so sotong!
so this sat u coming?

nxt wk will try w my boy current passport!

Back