(2008/07) July 2008

Hello everyone here its time to niagm again /nag here..
i m a sahm with two boys w/o any helper..365dayz- facing or taking care them everyday/hr..
Very fume n hot abt my hubby's 'hack care' plus 'bo chap' attitudes sometime is up to his gd mood he will take care of the kids..But sad to say he oni takes less then half the shares to look after them.. Plus even he has off days he never bring us out as a family outing..mostly he pushes anyting to mi to do..hsewrks n even packing makan or buy tings i got to bring along with two bbs where as he juz sit n plays his PS2 games at home... Sigh.. Sometime he's ard at home ..i ask him to take care them or either one of them but he will answer mi: Is your problem to look after them!! Mostly 90% he's a 'tua bak kong'(wooden statue) who doesnt have a auto gear tat he Prefer to play games rather facing them n mi when ard at home... GRRRRRRRR... Or juz act blur to ignore bbs crying or 2.5yr old bb asking him to play toys/do tings ..
Plus he n his mom can say is very very 'easy' to take care kids n there's no stress at all..then i say: 'Ya loh their use big mouth to talk of coz easy'..hor!! Doesnt need hand or brain movement......TATS Y He uses he mouth to do things at home....
At home i hardly has freedom to move..especially meals times tat i m like a octopus got to feed 3 mouths-including myself.. N he juz finsh his food then dump the dishes in the sink/continue doing his OWN tings not even helping mi to feed them..Then he shout wat took so long to feed or finish makan.....Even emergency case he pushes everyting to my mum either i m sick or my the kids r sick to help out.. GRRRRRRRRRR...his mum is oso sama sama bo chap to her grandchildren..if i ask her to look after them when either one fall sick(fever) she can give mi a idoit excuse 'today i m not free tomoro i come over ro help can?? ..
Oni till the two monsters K.O to dreamlands..ZZZzzz..then its my time to relax abit..N mostly time i will bring them out alone to relieve my stress..
I feel tat machiam i m a 'fatimah'(maid) to the three kings at home !!!!

Sori for the 'li li lor lor'..long nagging story...

bbg
shouldnt be a problem sleeping flat face down- on the tummy.. Bcos my bb jayden has been use to sleeping like tis since 3mths plus till now 1yr old..he can adjust/tilt his head or body movement during sleeps..N even he's tired sometimes when he's sitting in pram during outings..then he will started screaming for help..i knew tat its time to flip him over for sleeping n needs to pat pat..his position on is like a 'superman' on the pram so whenever i goes shopping mostly everyone will stare at mi..tinking how come or y tis bb sleep like tis on the pram..giving ?? looks??
Hee..Hee..i m use to it...liao.....

bbg
shouldnt be a problem sleeping flat face down- on the tummy.. Bcos my bb jayden has been use to sleeping like tis since 3mths plus till now 1yr old..he can adjust/tilt his head or body movment ..N he's tired sometimes when he's sitting in pram during outings..then he will started screaming for help..i knew tat its time to flip him over for sleeping n needs to pat pat..his position on is like a 'superman' on the pram so whenever i goes shopping mostly everyone will stare at mi..tinking how come or y tis bb sleep like tis on the pram..giving ?? looks??
Hee..Hee..i m use to it...liao.....

welcome back sparrows!
same like bbp, i keep poppy in her high chair during meals cos i don't want to run after her next time so won't start by giving her funny ideas now! i also don't have the TV on and hubby knows that but sometimes he forgets cos we used to watch TV with our meals in our pre-poppy days.

do1nk
yes we are still going to canada. late aug to early/mid oct. should be booking ticket within the next 2-3 days. ya lor haven't booked yet. booking for trips - the classic example of hubby suggesting we go and me holding my tongue and not nagging him to book the tickets fast fast fast *roll eyes*

attention all FB users:
Facebook has agreed to let third party advertisers use your posted pictures without your permission, on the right column of your screen. Click on SETTINGS up at the top where you see the logout link. Select PRIVACY. Then select NEWS FEEDS AND WALL. Next select the tab that reads FACE BOOK ADS. There is a drop down box, select NO ONE. Then SAVE your changes. REPOST to let your friends know.

poohluvelmo,
wah, i read already also tired for you.
shd go out and disappear for a while w the 2 kids, see if your HB kan chiong anot. hehe
gal, you seriously need ME time.

hello sparrows,
*wave* delighted to hear from you again!

dordor,
ah oh. if the spots still around today, quick quick to the PD lor.

keeping food in mouth dowan to swallow bb
never happens to C! always gulp and down it goes. on thu night, we fed him bittergourd, also *gulp* and down it went.

esquare,
sofa for bday present! no way!

pb,
hey i m interested too in those books... gotta raise Clarice up to act for herself, not just sit and be rescued.
smtimes, i do wonder if i know how to raise a boy! no brothers and no male cousins that are close to my age leh. wat do i know abt raising men??

Home alone
C woke up again at 4+am! dunno why but i feel really energised this morning still. might be the dose of ME time that I got when HB wanted to take his parents out in the evening b4 they go home today, and I said tk the bb and the helper too. And he actually did! Bliss to be home alone. I went to the library to pick up books (but parenting ones), and switched the radio to my channel instead of listening to bb nusery rhymes. la la la. I m happy!

hope Ember's dots dots disappear soon..

aiyo harriemom, after hearing your li li loh loh post hor.. I feel like boxing your hubby leh! *oops sorry* just want to help you "ta bao bu ping!"... how can he be like that?? perhaps this is just his child rearing part, and probably also cos of his brought up cos his mum also like this mah... look at the bright side and then look at his good side.. then sigh and life carries on loh..
happy.gif
eh, have you ever tried what Dor did? go toilet bathe long long and leave him to "kalang kabut"?
happy.gif

bbg, babies can sleep on their tum now lah.. they know how to flip lah.. 1 yr old liao mah.. dun have to worry.. you so cute loh.. still monitor and wake up to flip him.. looks like bbG wont be out of your room any sooner.. muahaha

PB, any luck with sleep training poppy?

Talking about hubby, he only very auto when there is no one else around.. once helper or MIL or my MUM is around, he will auto go room surf net, read book watch TV. ok lah.. i really got nothing to complain about him since I never expect anything from him loh.. muahaha.. but when he knows I am super tired from looking after Ethan and washing up after him, he will bring me out for massage and a nice dinner, like tonight we going loh.. hee hee...

close shop
I had all along only want 1 and Ethan is enough... dun have to worry about him feeling lonely cos Ethan got his friends mah... I am very certain and hubby feels strongly about it too.. we are just not the "more than 1 child" type.. you know?? hahaha...

Ethan is a glutton lah.. never hold food in his mouth one.. everything GULP down super fast.. haha..

he will only sometimes hold the milk bottle and not suck but just put inside to bite like teether like that.. this i dun like loh! but no choice cos sometimes he bite long enough, he will suddenly drink the milk and then finish it!
happy.gif

oh btw, i switched to Gain IQ and he has been gulping down milk liao! maybe he does not like the similac taste lah!

kidzloft

i've got sms from SDchick and cellow asking me for kidzloft address muahah! the july mummies really went to whack at the last sat of the july!

sparrows!

Hi hi! of cos we still remember you! how are you and sebi?

bbp

melben is superb horr? slurpz! next time you go and eat, come and visit me lah! i live so near to it. hehe!

michelle

glad to know that ethan is gluping down milk. I am switching ot gain IQ too.

bb sleeping facedown: sure ah?

one child: I thought bbG would have his friends and cousins.. and next time.. girlfriend(s) but some pple say it's somewhat different having your own brother and sister.. which is kinda true coz I love my sisters.. but .. we think we can give him better quality life being an only kid leh.. okok must gather more 'support' on our one-child-policy..

close shop anot
do1nk ah do1nk,
no need to gather support one la. you just do wat u think is best for your family dear. if really close shop then close lor. tell the kaypoh aunties (and smtimes uncles) during CNY that maybe we are having one more, you wanna bbsit for us, and also pay for all the bb's enrichment classes for us? *cue wide eyed bambi look*
that would shut them up.... *evil*

bbG
no need gather more support lah. it's up to what you're happy with and your own parenting style. and no need to justify to anyone!

i know "only child" friends who are spoilt rotten and still behave like immature children. but i also know very well brought up "only child" friends who are very exemplary models of great people. i also know lots of pple who don't talk to their siblings as much as they talk to friends (my own hb is a classic loner at home) so also not true it's good to have siblings to talk to.

if you are close to your sisters, then bbG will be close to his cousins!

Morning Mummies,

Kayden has been not sleepin well..
he tends to flip here and there 360 degrees and even sit up in his sleep..
MAkin lotsa noises..
keepin me awake thru the nite.. dunno is it cos he play too much..
such restless sleep, no wonder he has eyebags..
but then compare to his afternoon naps, it totally opposite..

some thoughts on having just one child.

i used to be a firm believer of one child policy until i saw talia being all alone, i felt so sad for her because i have 2 sisters, and we can discussed everything. and esp when it comes to our parents, it really was so much easier when there are 3 of us to share the burden, not just financially but an extra hand and most importantly emotionally when my mum was sick the other time. I cannot imagine if i have been the only child and I don't want Talia to have to go through that too.

dats exactly what's in my mind, and making me have doubts (what doggiebb juz said) .. dats why trying to weigh the pros n cons.. and gather support to convince myself haha (I've never bothered wiv what others think)

smiggle: maybe kayden played too much close to bedtime? sometimes bbG does dat too, then I quickly get up to flip him or make him lie down again...

michelle: haha I think I can't bear the separation from bbG (be it room or going for vacation)...tis me wiv separation anxiety, not him haha

bbg
oh yeah doggiebb has a very good point there. my brother is a solid rock in my life, and then when my dad had a prolonged illness and then passed away, it was good to have someone who understood (and my poor mum was so wrecked with grief, i thought she would die from grief).

but but but again, looking at my husband y'know, he doesn't talk to his brother, doesn't talk to his parents.... and i've heard of brothers who just aren't close to their families. it's just a boy/man thing. some of them just strike out on their own and that's it.

Hi do1nk, how r u! Hope ur wrists are better now? Ya, we call him Sebi, sounds like Hae-bi :p Is there Melben in the east? Only tot it was in AMK there.. shall google it. Don's Pie is Pie right, not crab beehoon? Yumms.. me must try.
As for baby sleeping on the front, it's ok. By this age, they will shift if it is uncomfortable. As long as there are no heavy pillows on his bed.

bbp, yes, I have exactly the same problem. Sebi will stand in his high chair and I have to find all sorts of ways to make him sit down. I also think he wants to be more involved in feeding himself.

pb, thanks for the tip on facebook!

kidzloft, yah i saw serene and jsp ... then saw phy after that too!

when i reached, no more small musical set. hubby dun want me to buy the big one ... and hor, we also bought a car seat there. cheap cheap. looks not bad but haven upgraded bbx coz she likes her current car seat - can tilt all the way so that she is lying down. and she can sleep very well like that..

bb sleeping faced down
i think no need to worry la. coz bbx has been flipping here and there when she sleep. one moment she is here the other moment she is there. now they are quite old should be fine. i just make sure no heavy stuff or pillow blocking her way

Morning Mummies,

Never login here a few days liao…. A lot of posts need to catch up ler, but me lazy read, just short one I wan to post here…

Yesterday my HB bring my gal to jurong point walk ard, n my gal fall down @ Jurong point & got her 1st baluku on her forehead… ** heartpain **

michelltan
talking abt my hubby..ya loh wat kind of mummy n son will juz follow..i remember last time when lao da was newborn n my mother in law tells mi tat if bb crys don bring near/disturb his son bcos he too tired to help..
phew ..
we had juz celebrated Jayden's 1st b'day yesterday ..by doing a mini celebration at home with steamboat...so tired... he actual b'day is tis coming fri(31 july).. But J is super duble cranky tru the whole party..very 'niam'(sticky) to mi..where ever i walk he would aim to c where m i tat i cant do much of anyting so my mum is doing everyting for mi in the kitchen..Try to hoax him to nap oso doesnt work....Not much nice photos taken..so sad....he doesnt pose happy face when cutting cake with a crying sulky face....Tat most of us tinking its most maybe due to teething as if there's food is J mouth..he stops screaming.. he enjoy eating his choc b'cake..
Talking abt eating- J is oso a glutton lah.. never hold food in his mouth one.. everything GULP down super fast.. haha.. cant wait or miss any scoops of feeding if not he starts screaming very high pitch...

*Shaking bbG with both my hands on her shoulder* - YYEEESSS, SUURREEEE bbG will know how to flip back by now.. relax oredi and sleeeeeep!!!!!!! hee...

Only Child
That day I was just discussing with hubby how Ethan will grow up to be soooo rich, cos of all the insurance we bought.. next time must choose his wife properly else next time she spend away all our hard-earned money... hee hee...

sat night me went par tor with hubby, went for a play, and then harry potter midnight... left Ethan to sleep over my IL place.. my MIL said he refuse to go to sleep and kept waiting by the door... i think he was waiting for us.. boo hoo hoo..
sad.gif
think next time will have problem leaving him with someone else while we scoot off for a trip alone..

scooting off to Bangkok and leaving poppy alone with bluebunny, I think PB wont do it. wanna bet? :p

haiyor, do1nk,
then you got to talk to the only children who are well adjusted!
I belong to the "one is lonely" category. I have 3 sisters, and growing up w them has been great, even though we fight a lot growing up for everything (wardrobe space, mirror space, and even shoe cupboard space, haha). Now whenever I need sm1 to chaperone my HB and helper while I m out, I jst call one of them to come and stay home w C, HB and helper. They also love C to bits!! No probs. Both my parents went thro cancer scares, and tis then that I truly realised - more hands make light work! (not to mention having pple around who can really understd wat i m going thro emotionally, and also handle the parents' quirks at that time)

kidzloft.
wa liew. everyone went down ah! haiz. I was out bingeing w the ILs and HB on Sat, so no time to go. I WANT THE TOYS!!! (oops, shd be I want to buy toys for C, the truth is out! LOL)

*wave* to sparrows.. eh, the melben in joo chiat hor, is not really the branch of melben lah.. they put up a sign to say melben crab (i think just to attract crowd), and serve the crab bee hoon, but actually the coffee shop is called melvinn and the stall name is called Long Ji. Anyway, the last time I took it due to craving, it didn't taste that fantastic liao... hee hee.. so I bet you wont be able to find anything on google!

bb sleeping faced down,
not to worry about, cos bb know how to turn ard, when they had difficult breathing. last time my twin always sleep face down, when i & HB saw, we will just help them to turn, but after a while they still do the samething, so my mum say no need as they know how to turn back on their own...

oh yes pooh luv elmo,
u very tolerant towards ur hubby!! if its me, i think either i have nagged him until his ears dropped or i will have done something more drastic liaoz! u good. must make him appreciate u! and train him up. if not what if ur bois grow up to be like the dad how? i dun think u want that ah.

michelle, wow insurance. i haven bought alot for bbx leh... just a very basic life insurance. think if we say bye bye she will be a poor kid

pettygal.. sayang on the baluku! Ethan also just got one, but hor, the ice compress immediately after fall works! within the next day, his baluku got better, after 2 days, only left scratches, no more swell!

anyway, my hubby say knocking makes a baby smarter loh.. so its ok.. cos after his knock hor, he suddenly learnt to shake his head.. haha..

insurance
actually I bought little for Ethan, but a lot for ourselves so if we say bye bye, Ethan will be rich loh.. haha.. somemore, during his birthday, my MIL bought for Ethan this 3-gen thingy, which is really good.. only pay for 1st 10 yrs any sum you want to save yearly, from 11th year onwards, they will give a cheque yrly for his entire lifetime! (so the earlier we buy, the better), and then after Ethan say bye bye, the lumpsum payout will be to HIS child if he has one by then.. my MIL say this is really good cos she bought in July, so essentially, Ethan will get a cheque payout on his birthday every year.. so for Ethan;s entire lifetime, he gets a bd pressie from his granny.. AAwwww.... we liked that policy so much, we also invested in it.. there is like a 2.5% something like that.. but most important it pays out for his entire lifetime, so very worth it leh.. haha

Michelle,
yes, yesterday my mum immediately use the ice rub on my gal forehead, incase the blue black will appear on next day, but ytd, my hb bring her back, it was very heartpain lol, saw the baluku on her forehead....

my mum also said that too, when bb start walking, will fall down every time, n the bbs will learn more n smarter...

cellow, I too dun really have any close male relatives so am also wondering how to bring up a boy/man. Fren passed me a book called Raising Boys by Steve Biddulph... am still reading it. Dun think will follow it religiously but good to know different points of views.

oh ya, one more thing.. i got myself a little fussy eater here... last night my helper forgot to leave food for me to cook for Ethan.. so i took out the pigeon pre-packed food and cook with porridge, added a fair bit of water cos need to cook the porridge mah.. so it was a little bland. LIttle glutton refused to eat! took one mouth, then stop liao.. in the end only took 5 mouthful.. but luckily he drank quite a lot of milk last night.. but still not enough so he woke at 5am asking for milk, and then went back to sleep after that... I got a fussy eater here who are so used to freshly made porridge, I GO PENANG , HOWWWWW??????

morning mommies, alot of posts over the weekend

kidzloft
went over to kidzloft and realised it wasn't as big as I thought. hahah.. saw ronnie and do1nk and both their babies. Saw rynae walking on his own and that reminds me that I have to buy shoes for hao ran.. can train him to walk walk a bit outside(with me holding his hand). bbG had fun playing the musical sets.
I wanted to buy alot of toys esp the cutting boards with the food but hao ran pushed them all away (so good to have him help mummy save $). He choose the animal stamps and the froggy leash <- he refused any other animal leash, only want the froggy. And I got the big musical set and also the tooth holder.

do1nk
it's ok to let the baby sleeps face down.. hao ran loves to sleep face down. his face is really glued to the bed. Sometimes he will flip and turn and somehow end up head underneath hubby's pillow.. and he sits up, lay down, sits up in his sleep.. sometimes I will find him sleeping at our feet.. really "active" sleeper

only child
I went home early on fri and caught this show, 17 and counting, on Discovery home and health. The family has 17 kids and mom pregnant with the 18.. the mom home sch all her kids and every one of them like very discipline- the elder ones will take care of the younger ones... I wonder how she did it. Then I start to think if I should really stop at one.. like what doggiebb said.. the only child will have bigger burden..

pooh
wow.. my hubby spent alot of time infront of the game console too but he will still help out for a few min in between. Sometimes when I feel he played too much, I will tell him straight. and he will auto a bit.. maybe you should tell him straight too?

sparrows,
yep yep heard of that book too. jst borrowed and returned to library, steve and sharon biddulph's book on the complete secrets of happy children. quite commonsensical. i found the part on firmlove = discipline = raising a child who knows the rules and fits into society ie socially well adjusted, v useful. softlove (tenderness, affection) is easy for me. i need lessons on firmlove!

michelle,
fret less. ethan will adapt to the new food. maybe he will be soooo busy looking at the new penang envmt that he eats every single thing you put into his mouth. haha

prettygal,
YES, my mom can shake hands w your mom, they say the same thing!

michelle! *waves back* hmm, like that huh.. then must still go AMK to try it. Have been procastinating for so long.
Your 3Gen insurance thinggy sounds interesting, where is it from? Can I just ask them 3 Generation Insurance?

Kidzloft- Ah yes I went about 4.30 pm... Met with JSP and Serene. In the end I didn't buy the toys, but bought toy storage box and diaper bag instead kkk.

Doggiebb, thanks for sms-ing the address hehee.. I took down their address from the website but then I forgot to bring it with me. *piaks head*

Sparrow: Welcome back!

Poohluvelmo: You definitely need some ME time. You have to make your hb realise that he is really taking you for granted.

Happy belated birthday to Dani and Liam!

BBG: As for me, wanted another one cuz my daughter was very lonely. She always approached other kids to play at the playground but most have their own siblings. Moreover when she met her cousins, they are all playing with their siblings and always prioritise their siblings more. We are so grateful that we got our second baby, so at least when we're not around anymore, they can depend on each other. Although your child could have friends, but it feels so different when you have your own sister/brother. Not only for sharing love and affection, but also to share sad times. Totally agree with doggiebb too!

Enfagrow
Tried to give Emma this but she doesn't like it at all... Hmmms have to try slowly.

just received email from the shangrila penang hotel that they provide cot, toiletries, microwave (special request), hot water flask and baby porridge (this one gotto pay of course)!!!! woo hoo....

hi sparrows! u know.. I endured painful wrists for 6 months before succumbing and going for the steroid jabs.. after 4 months of bliss.. it's back!
sad.gif

Don Pie has one ODD dish: which is the claypot crab beehoon..dun ask me why.. but it's GOOD! r u working from home?

bb's standing in high chair: can they do dat when belted down?

after michelle's belting.. okok will cut some slack and not worry about bbG flipping in bed! can see ethan laughing at me.. from his own bedroom.. *blush*

didn't think of reading books on how to raise boys haha.. I came from an all-girl family too.. maybe I should browse thru huh..but at least i know wat to do wiv his little cuckoo in the diaper, unlike PB keke.. actually.. I juz wear his diaper lor.. never bother about the positions.. am I causing him discomfort? haha

chumint: HR sleeps in your bed? haha he sound so cute.. like doing exercises while sleeping!

michelle: let me know about the 3gen insurance too okie? thanks!

Hello, the insurance is from AIA Gen-3. If you already have an AIA agent, ask them for the brochure. Else, I can ask my cousin to send a copy over. again, I AM NOT AN AGENT!

Hey girls
Are any of your babies trying to feed themselves with spoon? Poppy uses her hands for easy-to-pick stuff but doesn’t really show any interest in using the spoon.

yesterday gave her some steamed minced pork with egg which had a tiny little bit of soy sauce (cos it was our lunch), and ngor herr with tumeric. she loved both!

Lol on sparrows’ sebi hae-bi!

One child, two children…. Dunno. On one hand I feel we cannot financially support 2, esp if I am not contributing to the family income. But it would be nice if poppy had someone to play with. Having said that, I was an only child till 6 years old and I never felt lonely. And cos my brother was so much younger, we coulnd’t really play together. Then also, I was cared for by granny and he and #3 were put at a babysitter’s. then #4 (who is 17 years younger than me) came along and he was cared for by the helper. That’s why we’re all not close unless in times of emergency or sad to say, grief. To my siblings, I feel more like assistant mother, than older sister. But what can I say, accidents happen.

So I think. That if we have one more, my conditions are: 1) it has to be soon so that the kids will be relatively close in age so can play together but 2) poppy has to be walking stably first cos I cannot be pregnant and carrying poppy around! 3) they have to be put together and cared for by the same people (if it’s not me)

Jacelyn
I think I understand what you’re doing by ‘giving your sister chances’. I do the same for mine too. She still thinks she is the baby of the family and that we always have to give in to her. That we have been conditioned to be ‘afraid’ of her too. Sigh

Michelle
Congrats to ethan drinking away!!! ON! let’s bet re me leaving poppy alone with bluebunny to go to bangkok – how much?!

do1nk
yes.. hao ran slept on my bed cos he will wake up crying in middle of the night if he sleeps on his own bed. Our bed seems to make him sleep through the night... anyway hubby has np with him sleeping on our bed so he's been sleeping with us for a week le..

jacelyn
actually i'm scared he will fall down but so far he still has guardian angels watching over him. I'm one of the angel on duty too, always wake up to find him earlier..

I'm thinking whether I should get those bedrail for my bed :p

Me Me Me
I belong to the 'One is Lonely' clique..

cos i like having more kids..
i like kayden to have sibling love..
I like to see many kids at my deathbed..
Cos my ganny had 12kids.. I always love CNY..
so many ang paos.. hehe..

Jacelyn
not sure if u know my hubby do all these financial stuff as an idependent agent. if u need me ask him , let me know..
he not tied agent, so he must recommend the best product for you. But AIA normally dont have good products. If u wan life policies, TM Asia and NTUC Income now are the best in the market..
For child endowment, we normally do investments instead, cos now market up
happy.gif

Reason cos endowments too slow..
Or u can consider ILPs.. Funds if u are conservative..
oh yes, im in this line too mah, just that i dont sell.
He also buy alot of insurance for himself so that our kids will be taken care of..

PB, I always give Ethan the spoon after his meal to feed himself water, so that even if he spills, it is ok... so now once I finish feeding him food, and start feeding him water, he will grab my spoon and start making a mess liao!!

BET! BET! let me think of the bet, must be good enough to entice you to scoot off to BANGKOK! hmmmm...

SM, yup! ok! I have ILP but hor no one to monitor for me ... my agent went missing .. dunno where is she. haiz. nowadays i seldom buy insurance coz all the agents very hard to contact one ... i invest myself. but hor u see la, sti chiong, i just sold off my 1 lot of sgx last thurs!! heart bleeding!! so hor if depend on me to invest bbx will be left with nothing! haha i let u know ... but must discuss with my hubby first

pb
hao ran has been trying to feed himself with the spoon, making a mess everywhere. he simply refused to let us hold his spoon. So i will prepare extra spoon and cup/ bowl to let him play with while I feed him

Back