(2008/06) June 2008

Connie

My boy preschool is $480 after subsidy. And i add in $50 for Kindermusik enrichment. So is paying $530 atm per month lor.

Hihi girls
happy.gif

see u all talking abt speech ah. Lil zu-en's speech is pretty developed. She is starting to string words to form sentences n can string up to 7 words. I m not worry abt a speech but she's painfully shy! She clamped up when there's strangers n stick to me like koala bear. Duno how to make her less shy n more confident.

Re: supplements
I think they do help. Now lil zu-en fall sick less easily n recover faster wor as compared to before she starts supplement.

Ellysia,
The more I think of the cost, the more broke I become. hhhhhaaaa
Wat do he learn in Kindermusik class?

Roxy,
Have u seem the westwood cc? Better?

Zuen,
HOw is your little one? Know the gender already?
I will start supplement today for my boy. Waiting for him to turn 2 before I give. Think he is having cough again. Sunday just recovered from stomach virus. haiz

Leng,
PM me the total cost so that I can tsf to u.

Morning ladies...

zuen,
Hows ur little one?

Wat supplements you let lit zuen take?

Know the gender of ur #2? excited for u leh ;p.

My boy can only string up simple phrases of 3 - 4 words. But i tink is good enuff considered that boy generally learn slower than gals.

Connie, he learn rhymth, music instruments etc. Every week can see photos of wat he learn in class (include his daily activities + kindermusik if he attend).

yes connie

so no need to bring him to the center..save trouble. oso its cheaper than if going to the actual sch.

connie... haven, they are undergoing some renovations.. so they ask me come in last wk of june.. im prob gg take half day and see them in action.. currently they have 7kids in PG....want to go together? but zac already settle down in CH, u want to change ah?

zuen.. how r u coping with ur pregnancy? everyting so far so good? know gender already? dun keep us in suspense!!
happy.gif
the 653a pg is good? that's another alternative im considering also...

connie.. the lady also told me they have enrichment classes, phonics, speech and drama and music (bt its not kindermusik) she claims to have indoor gym sessions also..... duno the cc good or not but so exp haiz

My boy CC only have kindermusik so far i tink.. its for tots and N1.

They oso have excursion on and off. Teachers training courses/parents seminar etc..

My opinion, if the CC has too much enrichments courses available sometimes they will try to poroso the parents to take up a lot, will mean extra cost.

Ellysia,
wow, ur cake so nice. Mine only put doremon n car on the top. those old old design.......no much choice. Bought 2kg end up left 1/3 lor.

Rozy,
If enrichment plus cc all in n cost 600, should be ok. zac settle down but v mischief lor. His health not settle yet.

Still thinking between pg or cc next yr. haha. might end up no vacant if I cont. to think.

I ask my hb abt the cc at westwood n he comment if both bb go in plus maid n food etc, all will cost up to 3k per mth at least. Now already 2k+. very siong lei. Thats a problem when we have 2 abt same age, v siong in $$$.

Hey girls,
zu-le is a boy.
happy.gif
all r well for now. I m starting my 20th week.

Roxy,
e talent plus pg tat lol zuen is attending is really not bad. I have peek at her on several ocassions n she Seem to enjoy herself. When I was there to celebrate her bday, I personally felt e teachers good.
happy.gif
I m gg to take her out nx year n she will start pre- nursery with center of new life church. 3 hour daily. I like it now, she go to 2 hr pg, can burn some time + learn to socialize n also get her ready for nx yeat's 3 hr class.

Zuen,
congrate. 1 ger n 1 boy.

I still tempted to put my boy at the new life church. now still thinking. any idea any more vacant there?

Zuen,

Congrats on Zu-Le. Now's my turn to have a gal. We can exchange Zu-En's clothes wif Athan's clothes lah. :p

Glad to know u r doing well for this pregnancy. Take care of yourself ya. Congrats again!!

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="02bddf">ellysia, is yuzhe still allergy to egg? so nice the cake, me this yr jux getting a simple simple one.. ;p he likes barney so maybe a barney printed one ;p</font></font>

weekend hb fly to work le..tis whole wk only me n ah boy at home. bring him out morn to town centre then rain so walk to hub..then evening bring him to bishan park then to j8 for dinner.. me so tired carry him tat i made him walk until he stumble on floor few times. today my shoulders, arms, legs all muscle ache!..

connie n ioio

his cake are all agar agar.. no dairy n egg. nice looking n nice eating.

$40 each. size is A4 size.

Mrning ladies..

Zuen,
Wow, congrats leh..

Mag,
Happy for you too wor..Can hv a hao word liao wor...

Seems like alot of mummies are forming a hao word...i hope when its my turn, I can too..hehe..

Ellysia,
ur boy dun like to sit in stroller?

Ellysia,
Mean u buy 2 agar agar cake? Maybe my gal b'day I will buy 1 to try. Do u have the contact?

U carry with your hands or with carrier? Yst I carry my son back from cc and he drop 1 of his shoe without informing me, end up walk back with him to find the shoe. somemore, going to rain and I'm carrying 2 bags and a fridge-to-go with him on my hand, end up I perspire a lot. I kept nagging at him while walking back and he kept asking for biscuit. So angry.

Today he is gg bird park with cc. Hope everything fine. The cc give us a conscent form stating that the teachers will take good care of the children but they are not responsible for any mishab ....... this sentence make me worried.

Feifei,
My boy also don like stroller. Will climb up else make lots of noise.

feifei

My boy hates to be in stroller. He likes to run around or to be carried. So the stroller we only use when he fall asleep and we r eating so need a place to put him.

Connie

I ordered 3 agar agar cake, one for sch, one for celebration with IL family, one for celebration with my parents. The agar agar to school pix i ored posted before.

The school excursion - there is an upcoming one to watch movie for 2 hrs, but i not tinking to let him go, i scared he run around and get lost.

ioio n connie

Agar agar cake - Mr and Mrs Chan. email: [email protected]

U can email for catalog then choose. She has a lot of designs. The agar agar is also v nice, got many layers in btw, not sweet also.

connie

i can only carry w arms. carrier is not possible can't support his wt. and my shoulders n back can't tahan carrier. moreover my hb said is no good for boy - carrier.

congrats zuen and mag..!! yeah both of u get hao word.. can close shop le...
happy.gif

zuen... thanks! im also deciding between sending him to pg which is just downstairs at my house or send him to cc... much more exp but hoping he will learn more tings..... he is really a handful to handle already... we can swap clothes too le... zuen give ariel and isaiah give zule :p

connie, my sentiments exactly... $600 per mth is really very exp.... plus i give my mum quite alot also... if both really go cc already i will stop my maid le... im still tinking whether to send isaiah to st andrew cc at blk 500 plus instead they only charge 200.... for nursery i tink i will send him to jurong calvary church.. let's go q n sign up together next yr

Morning ladies..

Wow, time flies hor, now we are talking abt kiddos going to sch, nursery,K1 etc...=)..Anyone enrol ur kids to any PCF pre-nursery yet?

feifei

PCF u need to queue way in advance. Got colleague told her PCF q is so long tat they dun accept q at her place. Then people told me if go PCF then need to attend enrichment on weekends bec' the speed/content taught is not as advanced as pte CC. i oso dunno true or not.

My boy CC is $480 per month, plus now extra $50 for kindermusik enrichment. If got another one attend infant care then will be $800-$900 extra i tink so.

Ellysia,
I read the PCF reviews and alot say PCF is according to MOE ciriculum or something like that lor...but I just asking lor cos saw some PCF banners putting up sometime ago le...Since my ger is attending e cc, i dun hv to worry abt the N1 and K1 for e time being unless she is not learning much lor...

Good hor, ur boy's sch has enrichment class, charlotte loves kindermusik lessons...ke shi her cc dun hv lor..

Feifei &amp; roxy,
Thanks ah. Ya dun think I'll have No.3 until another 2-3yrs time since got hao already. Hehe...

Janiviy,
Hey hey, congrats congrats!! Reanne's going to be jie jie already. So when r u due?

Jan,
welcome to the 2010 mummies club!! U must take care ya. So happy for u!! Will pray for u &amp; all pregnant mummies here to have a smooth pregnancy.

congrates. More n more mummy getting another 1 now. A good sign, at least bb got companion.

Roxy,
E enrolment is mar'11. Sms me again, scared I forget. my memory is getting worst liao.
Still thinking bw cc or pg next yr. if put at new life church will have to continue for nursery n kindergarden. Not good to keep changing thus thinking for too long liao. haiz.

u have not seem the westwood cc hor, SIL say last time v cheap, abt 200/mth. Her boy is 6 yrs old now. My ger switching to FM soon, are u still bf or switch liao??

any mommie want milk powder for mummy. got a few sample pack. self collect in jurong. v waste if throw away. I cannot take, if take my ger will vomit.

Congrates to Mag, Zu-en, and Jan.

Haiyo, my friend nv see this thread, today she juz asking me to intro preggie mummies to her cos Prudential juz launch some premiums tt cover pregnant mummies n the unborn baby also. So many of my friends pregnant n popping this yr, but I dun wanna act as middle person. Sigh, feel so bad.

Connie,
600 for CC is consider ex ah? Cos I hav friends who sent their kids to really expensive CCs like Montessoris or those premium schs. Actually I was thinking of Kinderland at Loyang also, charging 600 after subsidy which I kept thinking it's cheap liao simply becos they included music into their curriculum. Plus my area like no much gd ccs, tts why left with no much choices.

I am counting down hoping my hb will be back to sg soon. Tired these few nights my boy has been v sticky and keep want to carry as he feel insecure. Yest i wanted to iron my clothes and he keep want to carry. cos his hands v close to iron i push him away then my temper rose, so i put him on the bed and told him to stay there.. so he cry and cry and cry.. v pek chey. called my hb and rant to him.. sigh.

Tinkerbelle,
Talk abt music, I think the new life church got a piano and the teacher will play n let the children sing. I like that lor.

The music have to depend which type. Most cc have singing and dancing section. They have simple music instruments. Is that considered?

Ellysia,
I use those sarong (Pupsilk)type of carrier for my boy. Think should be ok. For carrier, the bbourn can only restand max 10kg so my boy cannot use liao.

Kids are v playful de lor. Ur boy so good, u ask him to stay in bed n he can stay there n cry. I ask my boy stay in bed, he run away ransack my stuff,ignoring me. NOw my things cannot put into drawers and the lower 2 shelves. Now he start to tear his stories book so I have bits n pieces everywhere in my room.

Gummy Vitamins.
I giving my boy Scotts gummy vit C which is from berries. Any idea if cough, can still give him? Cos my colleague told me berries cannot be giving to children with cough. Not sure for berries gummy Vit.

Any ideas?

Morning laides..

felicia,
Char is recovering well but still hv abit of phelgm though..I tink she has developed a liking for chinese med le...cos each time gave her med frm Yu Guo , she say good good..hehe...

Connie,
I feel its better not to give ur bot the gummy since he is coughing cos its abit sweet hor?

Connie,
Piano n sing is ok bah I think. But for Kinderland, their kindermusic is by yamaha one. They hav teachers coming in. It'll start frm n1, n frm k1 onwards, they learn electronic organs, n will perform on their yr end concert also. So I thought it's quite worth it. Esp I plan to send my gal to piano when she turns 4.

I only know is to avoid citrus fruits when kids hav cough. Berries stuff I dunno.

I am nt a sling or pouch person. I hav both, in e end all white elephant. I think pram still works best for me.
happy.gif

Mag,
Welecome.

Hey Mag &amp; Zuen, congrats!!! have "hao" zi liao. keke...

Mag, Hi*5! :p

Janiviy, let us know the lil one gender after ur detailed scan yah!

Glad that all is doing well.
happy.gif

I'm gg into my 37th week today. Baby still breech. gynae will try to turn the bb today. *crossing my fingers*

abit panicky if i have to go csect cos #1 is natural.
Jan, urs is on GA or epi during ur csect?

Jan, oic... i tot Reanne was delivered via csect...

I wonder any difference between GA / Epi. but my husband say go for GA if csect. haha... he's those who is very scare of blood...

Morning ladies..

mylittleprince,
that time my c-sect was epi de...Cos i wanted to hear my bb's first cry and also make sure I can see her lor...Silly me always scare that if I opt for GA, scare I can't wakeup after that =)...hee.. But once I saw Charlotte, I became bery drownsy lor...was in sleep mode til almost 12 hrs and the next day still hv abit of drowsy effect but was really glad I opted for Epi c-sect =)..

Know gender of ur bb yet? =).

Janiviy,
Jiayou wor....

Wah, came in n saw so many mummies having no. 2. Congrarlts to you all too.
happy.gif

Mag, roxy,
cannot exchange clothes wor. To give myself a good reason to buy new clothes for no 2, even it is a girl, I threw or gave away most or all of lil zuen old clothes. Hohoho. Shopping time! :p

Back