(2008/06) June 2008

Morning ladies...

Veninz,
no prob..enjoy urselves ya...

All,
ask u hor, how u keep ur sterlised milk bottles? assemble the teats with the bottle and cover with the cover and leave it in open air?

<font color="0077aa">feifei

for me is i leave it inside the steriliser til i need to use them lor.. but my fren ever tot me to keep them in ziploc bag oso can or some jus assemble and cover it using the bottle cover like u mentioned above</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Xris/ Veniz, thanks for ur advise on the hair coloring, but my hubby and mil was not comfortable for me to do the coloring now. But i'll be doing the rebonding soon. hehe....

Veniz, yup, no problem. Maybe can arrange someday in Sept. Lets talk when u r back to work.

JP, forgot to mentioned tat i stay in Khatib. Thks for updating.

Btw, today is my last day of confinement. Yuppie!!!</font>

hi felicia...
great to hear u wun be a prisoner anymore
happy.gif
wow, ur confinement just ending n im going bk work soon!!
sad.gif
sorry i havent takent pix of boots milkbag yet, will try do so asap...

hi jp
pls help me updat.. im a FTWM , 1 kid.. going back work in aug08..staying at jurong west...

hi ah morr
All the areas are organising gatherings, are we having all for jurong/west sides? will love to go CWP for e gathering but e distance seems daunting, esp wif a bb in tow!!

now being a cow, 11 hrs havent pump...very rock hard, hope wun be too painful!

feifei,
i already spent quite alot of money on nursing wears fr some of the links, hehe, which ones u r interested, if cannot meet the min quantity, mayb can ask if any lady here keen 2 combine order lor

if u sterilize n cap the bottles, think can leave it for 24hrs, cant rber, can check the avent steriliser box if you r using avent, if not, keep inside it until u need to use

ah mor,
west gatherin i can! CWP aso abit far eventhough i drive. tink of e distance i abit sianz liao, then if bring bb along she might 'wah' in e car then dunno how to handle. if west ard i stil not tat far. kekeke.

ah morr, i onz for west gathering! maybe imm or jp? :p
who else is in e west? zuen, cynthia, juliet?
and where is our west mummies mj session also keke... my ML ending soon!!

mrswrx *hi-five*!!

mrswrx,
cwp can use bke, very fast 1, only abt 15mins the most, i drive to summerhill quite often last time, cos my hb's biz partner stays there, always go n pick hb up

re pumping
i will try to express it every 3 hrly. but there are times where i have to go study in the nite and will be pumping every 5 hourly. in the midnite, if my boy wake up, then i will feed him and pump. but if he slept thru the nite, i will sleep thru and pump only at 6am.

zuen,
he only 3 days slep thru the nite. since wed till now, he woke up 1 time for milk which is ard 3-4am. i heard from other ppl some bb take up to 3 mths before they can sleep thru the nite or wake up for 1 feed only. so have to endure with it.

priscilla,
wah, tats goodyou are going for a break. me going with my hubby and ger to guangzhou in late aug. cos wana take a break and go there buy bb clothes as there very cheap. but not bringing my boy cos still young. might have to wait till 10mths, then we shall bring him along.

cynthia,
my #1 (ger) slept thru the nite since 2mths, hence i already used to it.. now my #2 , i felt tired as not used to it when he woke up for feeds.. i had already increase his milk to 180mls as he drink 150mls, will tend to be every 2.5 hourly. ya, i agree with you. hope they are healthy and guai guai..
happy.gif

veniz,
thanks alot. me hope to think of good and happy times so tat i will not be depressed.
no #1, i did not give any pacificer as she refused to suck on it. as for #2,hope i do not use it too. i think its ok to give if she only want the pacificer for sleep. so long most of the time, she does not like to use it, then it should be ok.

linda,
mine is a phili maid. she was sent off yesterday and was very happy to go back. now im hoping my new maid is good. her salary is $350 without any off day during the 2 years contract. ya, if the maid is of great help, it is very good. how come your maid not going to renew her contract? she is going back to get marry?

nss,
i have yet to buy the insurance for the boy yet. will plan to do so after i have settle down all my things. may be prudential or aia.

JP,
can help me to update the chart? JennyLow FTWM with 2 kids staying at Bukit Panjang now,but planning to move to yishun soon. starting work in 2nd sept.

angel_z,
i understand how you are feeling.. i noe im suffering from depression now, hence i get help.. my #1, i got depression and tried to commit suicide too but not successful.. so this time round, i noe how to handle it better though still felt bad and sian.
sad.gif

by the way, which blk you are staying?im at blk 631,senja road.

star,
I also have this plan even before i got pregnant!hahaha! u going to inform ur boss earlier abt ur resignation? I can't wait to quit my job but pai sai to tender on the every first day leh. Thinking of making a trip to office next week to inform boss first.

iamsnow,
I usually pump for 30 mins, both side at the same time. It's easier to achieve the target during the morning pump (think body reproducing milk during sleep) as compared to the 5pm pump even though the hours are shorter. But then, my breast really out of shape, 1 side bigger than the other. The bigger one having more milk.

hi mummies...I'm letting go Mamapoko diapers size S at $10 for abt 46pcs. My son has outgrown them. Pls PM me if interested. Self collect at Toa Payoh only.
Cheers.

Hi mummies gathering at CWP
Wow... I already feel like going. keke..I most likely bring my girl in her uniform there. Leave the bb and maid home.
happy.gif

Hi feifei
I sterilise, assemble and leave them outside.

Hi Jenny
Yes, my indo maid is going home to get married. I hope she will stay but not likely cos she is already 28, and a bit old in their context to be unmarried. She is VERY good, simply cos she loves the kids. Sigh... She is my first maid, so I also hope my next is good as her.

linda,
ya, for their age its consider to get marry late.. have you try asking her if she wana goes back get marry but later come back and help u to work? does she have any sister so tat she can recommend her to work for you? most impt is she loves and cares for children. wah, you are very lucky to have get a good maid for the 1st time. me suay..my first time getting maid and end up like tat..so sian and low morale. hope my next is good and able to stay long. perhaps i dunt noe how to train maid.. must learn to train her.
would you be getting another indo maid then if she leaves?

Updated List:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xris&amp;Maia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Tokyo (from Sep08)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mag Kline</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TinyFeet</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fennie Tay</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystal~07</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Aljunied</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nss</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Chai Chee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rizty</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>roxy</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennylow</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi, looking to buy the baby rocker, the mechanic one which can rock automatically. tired to hold the girl all the day. Wonder which store in Shun li industrial park I can find the stuff?

Hey Morranie,
I also would like to join in West gathering if you all have. Anyway my house is open too if you all need a place ya! I am staying at commonwealth. Just beside the train station

Jenny,
may i know if the ameda BP is still on?thought of getting the collection bottles x 2 and the stimulator, like the avent massage pad, as well as 1 set of the tubes+valve+diaphram, not sure where to look at the items

Hi JP, pls help to update my info.
FTWM(Sep 08) 1kid... staying at Serangoon. thanks!

Last night tried to express some BM. Unable to stimulate the letdown effect. think too long never pump.... gotten used to bb's sucking to have let down. Demoralised man....

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>#Kids</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xris&amp;Maia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Tokyo (from Sep08)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mag Kline</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TinyFeet</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fennie Tay</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystal~07</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Aljunied</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nss</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Chai Chee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rizty</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>roxy</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennylow</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylittleprince</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Serangoon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

MLP - U stay in Sgoon? Which part? Me @ Sgoon North.

Hi jenny
She has expressed not wanting to come out to work again. She loves kids, so I guess if able to, she will not leave her future kids. I have asked her to ask her frens, those with a good heart, if anyone wants to work for me...have to see how.
I was quite lucky, I didnt have to train, she came transfered from her first employer after 6mths. Maybe standards different, I dun understand why her ex-employer let go of such a good maid. heng lor.
Intend to get another Indo in one mth before current one goes to let her be trained.

Hi JP
Pls update. Me 2 kids, starting work in Sept 08, stay woodlands.

<font color="aa00aa">hi gers,
back to office today &amp; wow, so many pages to catch up on liao. was away yd @ an off-site conf, hence didnt log in till now...

for the gatherings.
1. @ CWP, see tat u gers r organising for morning makan, i wun be able to make it cos at wk...

2. @ Royal Plaza on Scotts, i can do the tea time period from 3-5.30pm but if u gers are heading to New Asia Bar for drinks thereafter, then count me in, i join u gers for drinks after wk tat day...

Rizty,
noted u also stay at khatib, ard which area are u at? i m at 600+, same as felicia...
happy.gif
</font>

Updated List:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>#Kids</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xris&amp;Maia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Tokyo (from Sep08)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mag Kline</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TinyFeet</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Bedok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fennie Tay</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystal~07</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Aljunied</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD> FTWM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nss</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Yew Tee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Chai Chee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rizty</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Khatib</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>roxy</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennylow</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylittleprince</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Serangoon</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shern</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Queenstown</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Woodlands</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">hi, any good confinement ladies to recommend? my gf is due in nov &amp; looking for one now...know it is a bit of a last min but no choice...any recommendation? thanks!</font>

<font color="blue">hey ladies,
can anyone tell me if we give birth during wkends hor..when does our maternity leave starts huh??is it on the following monday or on the day dat u gave birth? </font>

<font color="aa00aa">govt constitute maternity leave to start on the day u delivered, regardless of wkends or otherwise. only for the 3rd mth of maternity leave is clearly spelt out as 20 working calendar days.</font>

<font color="blue">thks crystal..then do u noe if we are still entitled to hv an additional day of leave for national day huh?? cos it falls on sat mah..by rite if not on maternity then shld hv..but now on maternity leh..dunno hv anot..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Crystal, Riz stayed near NTUC side, i think is blk 800+. In fact i just realised we had quite nbr of mummies staying in Yishun area leh.

Riz, i nvr realised cheerfulmama is just at blk 615. Just next to my blk only. I hvnt got the time to look at the website. Wonder if they allow us to look and buy on the spot? Then dont had to worry about size. hehe...

roxy, about the milkbag pix, take ur time. Coz i can only ask my Thai collegue when i'm bak to work. And i think she oso only go bak BKK in mid sept, so still got time.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">it would depends very much on yur company's policy. if yur co's policy noted that for PH tat falls on sat, an OIL will be credit to annual leave, then yes, even if u r on ML, u will still be entitle to the PH. however, if yur co policy is 'silent' on this, then best to check wif yur HR cos govt did not manadate tis area.

hope this helps....</font>

<font color="aa00aa">felicia,
sorry, who is cheerfulmama? yes, quite a handful of us in khatib yeah...kekekee...next time gathering we can all share cab back to yishun...")</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Crystal, cheerfulmama is an online website selling nursing wear. Coz Riz brought a bra and comment it was very comfortable n nice to wear, just coicidence cheerfulmama oso selling this bra, so she told me is much easier for me to get from this site since their place just next to my blk.
Yayaya, next time can share share cab. hehe...</font>

Angelz, you are not alone, me too, fighting battle wif my boy (nw 7 weeks), exactly going thru same thing as you. Picking some tips from those that replied you. For bathing, i usu undress him n wrap swaddle wif napkin. But he loves the prone position (frog style), he can stop crying instantly when he face front when bathing but the minute i turn him, he go crying, cos he feel insecure, so must ensure he well held then he wont cry. nwadays, when he cry, will prone him to slp.

hi mummies who have order from the tea.

the goods are here...that's fast.

the additional shipping cost is as follows: (to be paid during collection unless by post, will be through internet banking)

pls let me know how do you want to collect the items. do indicate beside your name.

1)self collect at hougang,
2)collection during CWP gathering
3)collection during hi tea gathering,
4)postage (will have to advise on postage cost later)

http://www.vitacost.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Organic-Tea-Mothers-Milk - SGD10.33
1. bizz - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3
2. samsoon - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 -SGD $3
3. fennie - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 -SGD $3
4. jenny - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3 PAID hougang
5. iamsnow - 4box USD3.69 X 4 = USD14.76 - SGD $6
6. juliet08 - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3
7. veniz - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3
8. xris - 4box USD3.69 X 4 = USD14.76 - SGD $6
9. sharon - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3

http://www.vitacost.com/Yogi-Womans-Tea-Nursing-Mom/pd_section-pr#ProductReviews - SGD8.40
1. bizz - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
2. samsoon - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
3. fennie - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
4. jenny - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3 PAID hougang
5. iamsnow - 4box USD3 X 4 = USD12 - SGD $6
6. juliet08 - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
7. veniz - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
8. xris- 4box USD3 X 4 = USD12 - SGD $6
9. sharon - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3

http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Fenugreek-Seed-610-mg-180-Capsules
1. shern - 3bottles USD5.59 X 3 = USD16.77 - SGD $4.50

hi mummies who will like to order the ameda parts or accessories, pls kindly add on to the list and make payment to my posb savings account 015-31320-0. i will place order once it hits USD200. pls kindly pm me once you have made order. thanks.

1) Samsoon

Item #1 Ameda White Valve (for HygieniKit, and Manual Pump)
Url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/search.php?mode=search&amp;page=5
Qty: 2
Price: USD2.20 x 2 = USD4.40

Item#2 Ameda Silicone Diaphragm (HygieniKit)
Price: USD2.20 X 2 = USD4.40

Item#3 Ameda Insulated Lunch-Style Tote
URL: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/search.php?mode=search&amp;page=2
Qty: 1
Price: USD9.99

Total: USD18.79 - PAID

2) Jenny (myself)

Item #1 Ameda Custom Breast Flange with Inserts Set (1 Pair):
url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-Custom-Breast-Flange-with-Inserts-Set-1-Pair-p-16189.html
qty: 1
price: USD$12.75

Item #2 Ameda White Valve (for HygieniKit, and Manual Pump)

Total: USD$17.15 - PAID

3) Huggy

Item #1 Ameda White Valve (for HygieniKit, and Manual Pump)
Url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-White-Valve-for-HygieniKit-and-Manual-Pump-p-16180.html

Item #2 Ameda Custom Breast Flange with Inserts Set (1 Pair)
Url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-Custom-Breast-Flange-with-Inserts-Set-1-Pair-p-16189.html
Price: USD12.75

Item #3 Ameda Insulated Lunch-Style Tote
Url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-Insulated-Lunch-Style-Tote-p-16193.html
Price: USD9.99

Total: USD27.14 PAID

4) Shern

Item #1 Ameda Custom Breast Flange with Inserts Set (1 Pair):
url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-Custom-Breast-Flange-with-Inserts-Set-1-Pair-p-16189.html
price: USD$12.75

Item #2 Ameda White Valve (for HygieniKit, and Manual Pump)
Url: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-White-Valve-for-HygieniKit-and-Manual-Pump-p-16180.html

Item#3 Ameda Silicone Diaphragm (HygieniKit)
Price: USD2.20 X 2 = USD4.40

Item #4 Ameda 4oz. Clear Milk Collection Bottles(2 ea.)
URL: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-mid-6-p-6.html
Price: USD$4.56

Total: USD$26.11 PAID

5) bizznow

Item #1 Ameda Insulated Lunch style tote
Price: USD$9.99

Item #2 Ameda Locking Discs (Collection Bottles)
Qty: 5
Price: USD$1.25

Item #3 Ameda Locking Ring (Collection Bottles)
Qty: 5
Price: USD$2.75

Total Price: USD$13.99 PAID

6) roooller

Item #1 Ameda Locking Discs (Collection Bottles)
URL: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-Locking-Discs-Collection-Bottles-p-16182.html
Qty: 10
Unit Price: US$0.25
Price: US$2.50

Item #2 Ameda Locking Ring (Collection Bottles)
URL: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-Locking-Ring-Collection-Bottles-p-16183.html
Qty: 10
Unit Price: US$0.50
Price: US$5.00

item #3 Ameda Custom Breast Flange with Inserts Set (1 Pair):
price: us$12.75

Total Price: US$20.25 PAID

7) Angel_z

Item #1
Ameda White Valve (for Hygienekit, and Manual Pump)
URL: http://www.mommysown.com/shop/Ameda-White-Valve-for-HygieniKit-and-Manual-Pump-p-16180.html
Price: USD 2.20 x 4 = USD 8.80

morraine, mrswrx n rosy. i
m on if in the west. no pram would be leaving bb with mum if gg out. feel bad abt leaving for 2 long.

rooller, i was advised to take glusose test 4 mths after delivery. too early may not be accurate as we would still have the pregnancy hormones in us. i was told yest when i share with my gynac tt insurance co wants me to do test.

jp, can also help to update me. im FTWM, start wk aug, 1 kid, redhill.

Jenny,
Thats very fast!Thought you just close the BP last sunday?

3. fennie - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 -SGD $3 collection during CWP gathering
collection during CWP gathering

Felicia, Yes u can go to the place to view and get ur stuffs on the spot. i hv enquire.. btw the nursing bra promo is till this sunday..You might wanto call them fast to go and view their items.

Crystal, Me stayin at Blk 850..behind NTUC

hi fennie

that's y, i was shocked to receive today. cos i havent even receive the items from drugstore for the fenugreek which i ordered quite some time back.

will pass to you next week.

hi sharon
i just realise that it may be quite bulky to post, do u want to see if any mummy who stay around your area can collect for u? or where do u stay and i see if i can arrange to pass to you.

hi mummies who have order from the tea.

the goods are here...that's fast.

the additional shipping cost is as follows: (to be paid during collection unless by post, will be through internet banking)

pls let me know how do you want to collect the items. do indicate beside your name.

1)self collect at hougang,
2)collection during CWP gathering
3)collection during hi tea gathering,
4)others (do pm me, will do my best to arrange)

Suggestion: you may consider asking some mummies who stay around your area to collect for you.

http://www.vitacost.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Organic-Tea-Mothers-Milk - SGD10.33
1. bizz - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3
2. samsoon - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 -SGD $3
3. fennie - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 -SGD $3 - collect at CWP
4. jenny - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3 PAID hougang
5. iamsnow - 4box USD3.69 X 4 = USD14.76 - SGD $6
6. juliet08 - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3
7. veniz - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3
8. xris - 4box USD3.69 X 4 = USD14.76 - SGD $6
9. sharon - 2box USD3.69 X 2 = USD7.38 - SGD $3

http://www.vitacost.com/Yogi-Womans-Tea-Nursing-Mom/pd_section-pr#ProductReviews - SGD8.40
1. bizz - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
2. samsoon - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
4. jenny - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
5. iamsnow - 4box USD3 X 4 = USD12 - SGD $6
6. juliet08 - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
7. veniz - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3
8. xris- 4box USD3 X 4 = USD12 - SGD $6
9. sharon - 2box USD3 X 2 = USD6 - SGD $3

http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Fenugreek-Seed-610-mg-180-Capsules
1. shern - 3bottles USD5.59 X 3 = USD16.77 - SGD $4.50

Jenny,

I collect my tea at the CWP gathering can? Will pay u then also.

Gathering @ CWP Gelare. 29 Jul (tue), 11.30am.

1) Veniz
2) Fennie
3) Cynthia - not bringing bb
4) iamsnow - not bringing bb
5) morraine
6) nss
7) Jessica
8) Fei Fei - not bringing bb
9) Jenny - not bringing bb
10) Linda

nss,
I realised your HP no is not in the database. can u pm me your HP no so that we can contact for the gathering....

Back