(2008/06) June 2008

Re: Bloom photography
-------------------------------------------------
LATEST UPDATE:

**!!! Last 2 slots left!!! 2 more mtbs to get CD with all the shots at $200 instead of 250!!!**

** Do check out their biz thread (link provided below) in the forum, They have just posted some new Bloom photos **
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/586645.html?1203572993

** All mtbs who participate in this BP will get 20% discount off the basic package as a returning customer if they bring their newborns to studio loft for Little big shot photoshoot in future. Check out their photos for newborns and infants**
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/586645.html?1203575836

Will need minimum 10 MTBs for this BP to take off. They are offering us for the same price at $160 for 1 super 8R photo, 5 5R photos and extra 3 more 5R for this BP. For photos that are selected, the soft copies will be given back to us. For mummies that are interested in keeping all the photos taken during the photoshoot, you may also purchase a CD with all the shots taken on that day for $250 if you are a forum member which we all are here...

If there are more than 15 MTBS who sign up for the bloom BP, the CD containing all the shots can be bought at $200 instead of $250. If we only have 10 mtbs, the previous offer still stands

You may refer to this link for their pricing details http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/rates/TSLoftRatesY9T04N7.pdf

To look at their work you may go to:
http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/
or
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/594409.html?1164635256

Mummies participating
-------------------------------
1. Amy (Apr mtb)
2. Yo (Apr mtb)
3. Gervynne (Apr mtb)
4. Wish Come True (May mtb)
5. Piyo (Jun mtb)
6. Veniz (Jun mtb)
7. Mogudog (Jun mtb)
8. Chewy (Apr mtb)
9. Jer (?? mtb)
10. Juin (May mtb)
11. Serene123(Apr mtb)
12. Jellyfield (Apr mtb)
13. Pinkbunny (Jul mtb)

***Anyone else?? 2 more to reach the min. 15 for the $200 offer!!! ***

liew,
hehe, think what your gynae said might be true cos i am not skinny therefore belly button still haven't protrude fully yet but can see it's going to.
happy.gif

ellysia,
i don mind my cute belly tutton protrude out.. as long ppl don come and touch or knock loh.. at least now, ppl know i'm pregnant and they'll give me seat..
happy.gif

liew,

The problem is sometimes if people brush aside my tummy (in crowded places), really feel uncomfortable.

To-date, i only get 2 person to give up seats only
sad.gif
many still refuse to give up seats, esp in the morning train.

To save cost, i am alternating btw taxi and MRT in the morning. When the crowd gets too heavy i take taxi.

ellysia,
quite true.. before i shifting to my new house at punggol i used to stay at amk too. Mrt in the mrn always crowded and ppl will just pretend they asleep and not very keen to give seat...

Ellysia,
I've been taking taxi to work every morning. Lucky got a coll who shares with me so pay about $5 each day.

Ok all, updated chart to end off the week!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Child#</TD><TD>Area#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight @ DS </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC or Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Compassvale Lane</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>800g @ 25 wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelcqi</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>31-May</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>661g @ 24wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystal 07</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>700g @ 25wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lamb</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie_bb</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>440g @ 22wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>460g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>belsi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>East Coast</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tWiNkY</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Yishun/Khatib</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ellysia</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>940g @ 25.5wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>liew</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Punggol East</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>299g </TD></TR><TR><TD>roxy</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>744g @ 25wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley98</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt A or Mt E</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>SengKang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>starmoon</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>293g </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>358g </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace Tan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Seeto</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Tanglin Halt</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>633g @ 24wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Fernvale</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>691g @ 24wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>lala</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon818</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>danryan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>410g @ 21 wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>linda_thea</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>lehcar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Lee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>Prof Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>721g @ 24 wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousmoments</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shufen</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>wkohcc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>shycloud</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tubbykat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>cupcake</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mogudog</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Compassvale Link</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>322g </TD></TR><TR><TD>teragram</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>606g @ 23.5wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kylene</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Upper Bt Timah</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>383g </TD></TR><TR><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>309g </TD></TR><TR><TD>shinely</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>600g @ 24wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>I new mama</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmambo</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>313g </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZuEn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>331g @ 21wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>TinyFeet-TF</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC or Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>311g </TD></TR><TR><TD>pm188</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>K Ong</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lai FM</TD><TD>Mt A or Glen E</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>East Coast</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rena</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Jun(TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nur Atiqah</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Khatib</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>495g @ 22wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>LHo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leng Leng</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Compassvale Road</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happysnowflake</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>250g @ 19wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cactus_79</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>255g @ 19wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bizznow</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>600+g @ 22wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesslyncheong</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>soyabean</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>430g @ 21wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Luz</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Cantonment</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krispy</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>334g </TD></TR><TR><TD>princess mummy</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Caroline</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>275g @ 19wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Aljunied</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>496g @ 21wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinyfeet</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Upper Serangoon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>*piyo*</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mrswrx</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Bukit Timah</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>320g </TD></TR><TR><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Anchorvale</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>313g </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total number:</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Mickeys</font></TD><TD>20</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="aa00aa">Minnies</font></TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ppl can hit me with their handbags or push me when ther is so much space in a mall lor.... n e worse thing is they dun even bother to apologise!!! no1 cares abt pregnant woman's safety nowadays lor.... rude singaporeans r all ard.

mrswrx,

Yup u are right. This morn i didn't have space to get into lift at MRT. People just squeeze in besides me.

Handbags can be "deadly" bec i find that most of them people dun bother and hard handbags when bang on tummy can be painful.

I normally scold if people push me. Dun even care whether i look ugly bec' they are in the wrong in the first place.

liew and Tera,

The MRT at AMK can be so crowded in the morn. I will take MRT on friday and wednesday/Tuesday cos seems like crowd is lesser. Crowd is worst on Monday.

My Cab fare to office is v expensive due to ERP. Cost $20-$25. And my hb can't share cos he works at Newton.

Ellysia,
I can imagine the "crowdedness" of the MRT at AMK cos I used to take the NS line from Yio Chu Kang to City Hall before I got married and shifted. It's really bad. I also v scared of taking lifts esp with ppl who have big handbags and then never see and anyhow poke you. I usu put my hand up over my tummy to block.

ellysia, tera,
that why i rather take bus instead of mrt..
ellysia,
your workplace at town area rite? why don you chk any bus nos can reach to ur workplace? its more safer and comfortable journey. but have to spend a bit more time...cos mrt is faster than buses..

liew,

Bus also crowded leh. Then v hard to stand on bus if no seat. And i find sometimes seat v squeezy, can't squeeze in.

liew,
You have a point there about buses. Ellysia, your place there got those private buses that goes to CBD area? Cos I know in Hougang, they have those private bus which brings ppl to Suntec area. The bus will just pick up ppl from a fixed point in Hougang and then go straight to CBD area. Just need to pay a fixed rate every mth.

tera,ellysia,
you are right. i think i saw before but i'm not sure where is the exact pick up point. i think their pick up point is near by S11 food court thr got one taxi station.

Danryan
Happy Birthday!!

Zuen
Yes, I will be letting my baby sleep with me cos my mum house no space to put cot liao. The container foam shape u mentioned is interesting. I've been cracking my mind how to safely let baby slp wif me so i won't hit him or what.

Any other experienced mum could share how to arrange for baby sleep with us on main bed?

Cactus,
same feeling here, alternating betw parents n parents in law house w/o our own house yet. Smtx very mah fan.

Belly Button: Ha.. after all the comparison, my case may prove all theory wrong.keke.... I'm skinny b4 pregnant, mine is a mickey and yet Belly button still in. Maybe still early to tell, nw 23.5 wks, later see if pop out.

I hate squeezing in crowded MRT as well. Tats why i purposely catch early MRT to work. But after work, normally cannot avoid crowded MRT especially at JE.

Then, just yesterday i met a rude young lady(about early 20s) at sembawang station aft my check up. I stand on the left side of the train door and she was on right side when the train arrive. When the door open, she quickly rush to the left side where there's only an empty seat, which in fact i'm aiming as well. And she just sit on it despite i'm walking toward tat seat as well.She pretend did not see me and trying to searched something in her bag. While oth commuters either started to 'dozed off' or see oth direction.
Tat young lady actually oledi saw me in preggie status when the train approached as we had been standing there for few mins b4 train arrived. I was quite fed up but since i'm goin to alight in another 2 stations so i just walk and stand near the MRT door.

ellysia,

Ur taxi fare plus ERP is $20+. For mine, oso around $20+ ($23-$24 during peak hr) but did not go thru any ERP. During my #1 pregnancy, i used to take taxi during my 3rd trimester as i cannot walk/ stand for too long. But tat time taxi fare was about $15-$16 from office to my home. I think by 3rd trimester, my salary will go to taxi uncle.

tinyfeet
thanks for the birthday wish

talking about standing in mrt....on thursday i've standing from admiralty stn till cityhall....stand beside the door near to the seat also they pretend not to see.....this lady continue reading the magazine...then alight at orchard stn....

Just back from checkup, baby is fine except still small size, and I've put on 8kg in total !!! OMG, I wonder how to shed off the extra kilos after delivery.

Tera, can help me update, baby is 598 grams at 24 weeks. Thank you.

Hi Mog,
No probs to update. Did gynae say small size? Your bb and mine only 8g difference leh (my scan was on wed and we have the same EDD) but my gynae said the size was ok so I think your bb also ok size.
happy.gif

Hi,

Any1 preparing to breastfeed your baby?
My frien told me must start preparing things from this trimster. Any idea which pump is good?

Modudog,

My frien say is normal to gain 12-15kg till due. You stil need to consider the waterbag.

I gain 8kg and now in week 22 only. Baby only 550gram.

gynae only say no need drink milk if I scare fat as he had already given me the tablet.

Tera, gynae did mention small size coz I gain 3kg this month so she expect to grow a bit bigger, guess the fats all come to me. So long healthy can liao lar, big or small size doesn't matter coz hb and I also quite small size.

Tera, my gyane said can ask baby to jump more when she can walk so that she can be taller, hehehe. Coz her legs are short !! Below average.

morning mummies =)

danryan,
MRT seats - people even fight for empty seat with me!!! Thought I already look very pregnant. Was standing in MRT. As usual no one gave up seat. One lady got off her stop. I was about to sit, then another lady quickly took the seat before me! Worse thing is the person next to her got off. Her bf took that seat!!! My whole face so black!

connie,
I also see Dr Adrian =) he used to take weight in 1st tri when I see him. But nowadays, he never take weight. Actually my previous gynae take weight already, also never comment anything about it. So I guess weight gain not so important?

Mogudog,
Don't know my bb big or small leh. My #1 was small also.... but both my hb and I big sized!! negative negative become positive???

Anyway, don't worry about it. BB small also good, can deliver more easily. They usually grow very quickly after they are borned with all the feeding. My #1 also only started to beef up a bit when he started on solids.

TODAY SAT STILL MUST COME BACK AND WORK..... SIANZZZZ!

Morning gers, me back to work on a Sat morning.. sad..

Had been feeling unwell since yday late morning. Giddyness.. On and off. Duno wat's wrong. Haiz..

Feifei,
I oso feel unwanted at times, but it is normally me who has no mood for sex.. Hehe. Actually, the hb is also very willing, just that they are trying to be considerate by not asking and DIY-ing. ;p Do try if you feel up to it but dun force and be prepared that it might feels abit weird, hehe. I oso wanted bb to sleep in cot, but not feasible to buy an additional cot to put in mum's place. During confinement, I will spend weekdays at mum's place and weekend back home.

bizznow,
BD = Baby Dancing = sex.. hehe

Ellysia,
5kg?? Goodness.. Then still need incubator? I tot so long 37 weeks considered as full term?

mrswrx, liew,
Ya, I think the belly button thing is an old wife's tale. My SIL was carrying a gal but in the last trimester, her belly button started protuding. My mum came and ask me whether ther's a chance that the doc makes a mistake. She wanted a grandson very much but pretended not to be the case. Faint.

TF,
Ya, I think I need something to protect the bb too if I placed her on the bed. My hb is pretty worried that I will squash her cos I flipped everywhere when asleep and all my pillows and soft toy will fly. Lol.

piyoz,
I am back at work too. My hb and I both big size, so I think my minnie will not be small size too. I always envy my petite friends.. Hopefully, my bb will be tall and slim and not tall and big size. -.o"

Morning ladies!

Zuen and Piyoz,
Hang in there!
happy.gif
Day/Half-Day should pass by soon.

Piyoz,
These ppl (don't give up seats on mrt) really ought to be shot hor??? Was just telling hubby last nite and he feel that SGP as a developed country is seriously lacking in social grace as compared to the ang moh countries.

Mog,
Oh I see.
happy.gif
Hey, girl small size also good and like what piyoz said, easy to deliver! I believe your girl will be v active and will jump alot when she's born so should be no prob gaining ht. Nowadays girls also v active, my 2 neices are a perfect example!! My parents always complain they v "chor lor", hehe.

hi ladies,

nearly half-day gone, those workin shld start to pack up real soon!!

i aso hope my minnie will be small size during birth. me n hb avg size but hb is quite tall n i tink im not short aso, so hopefully minnie can take hb height n be supermodel! hahaha. dream onli. but so far i hav not gain weight cos i lost 2kg during my first 4mths. now manage to increase back to pre-pregnancy wt. hopefully maintain it slowly while bb grow healthly inside. *fingers crossed*

like i said, ignore those ugly singaporeans who refuse to gif up seats n being rude when they bang into pregy women! dun be pissed off by those barbarian acts cos we needa maintian our happy thots for a happy bb!! cheer up ladies!! they wil hav their retribution!!!!!!! hahahaha

Hi gers,
Me still in the office. Hoping to go off at 1.30pm. Hb oso still working. Hopefully he can knock off at the same time and fetch me home, hehe.

mrswrx,
That's exactly wat I told my hb too. Hope that my minnie will be tall and slim, then can part time as model and earn extra bucks. If tall but big size like hb and me, then chiam liao.

Zu En,

According to my colleague, she said tat MTB has to go for c-sect earlier bec bb is too big, and bb is ored 5KG liao.

liew,

I just checked and i tink got SBS private bus going near my place to Shenton Way. Maybe i find a day to try out.

Felicia,

Ya very costly long term. Though my taxi fare paid by hb, i still feel its costly bec' his money is also my money heee.

Zu En,

Too tall for gal not so good lah. Like me, i can't wear high heels bec' i will look taller than most guys. I still remember last time in school, several guys told me they will woe me if only i am shorter than them.

However the newer generation of gals are getting taller. So i hope my little mickey can be taller than 175cm so that it be easier for him
happy.gif

Ladies,

I eaten mouldy meat pork floss just now!!!!!
I was having some porridge and pour out tat floss w/o realising some of it had become mouldy. I only found it taste funny but still continue eating till suddenly i felt someting is not right and look at the packet of floss.
I felt nauseous the moment i saw it and run to washroom and vomitted out everything. I still felt very 'er xin' now!
Hope i had vomitted out all the 'mouldy' floss , else not sure if it will affect the bb.
So, gals, better check ur food especially those food easily go bad.

Kelcqi,

C-sec at wk37 to lose weight faster? I nvr heard of it before. Normally gynae will advise c-sec to be done at around wk38.

Ellysia,
Just curious, how tall are you?

So far, gynae only said my bb is average size despite my hubby and myself consider big size ppl.
Btw, any of your bb had turn her/his head down? Mine still lying horizontally from the last DS and recent check up.

Felicia,

Yah, I read it in some magazines last time. They said usually the last trimester we gain weight the most, so alot of hollywood mothers, they'll have a C-sec to stop the weight gaining additional 2-3kg.
Some even did a tummy tuck along with the C-sec. Dunno if in Singapore context, it happens?

My baby head is down already according to the last visit, but not engaged yet. My gynea told me there is still room so there might be chances the head might move up again.

Re: Bloom photography
LATEST LATEST UPDATE:

***** We have reached 15 mtbs, any mummies interested in the BP but has not contacted me yet may do so before this coming Wed 27th Feb before 5pm. After which this BP will close. *****

Will need minimum 10 MTBs for this BP to take off. They are offering us for the same price at $160 for 1 super 8R photo, 5 5R photos and extra 3 more 5R for this BP. For photos that are selected, the soft copies will be given back to us. For mummies that are interested in keeping all the photos taken during the photoshoot, you may also purchase a CD with all the shots taken on that day for $250 if you are a forum member which we all are here...

If there are more than 15 MTBS who sign up for the bloom BP, the CD containing all the shots can be bought at $200 instead of $250. If we only have 10 mtbs, the previous offer still stands

You may refer to this link for their pricing details http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/rates/TSLoftRatesY9T04N7.pdf

To look at their work you may go to:
http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/
or
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/594409.html?1164635256

** Do check out their biz thread (link provided below) in the forum, They have just posted some new Bloom photos **
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/586645.html?1203572993

** All mtbs who participate in this BP will get 20% discount off the basic package as a returning customer if they bring their newborns to studio loft for Little big shot photoshoot in future. Check out their photos for newborns and infants**
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/586645.html?1203575836

Mummies participating
-------------------------------
1. Amy (Apr mtb)
2. Yo (Apr mtb)
3. Gervynne (Apr mtb)
4. Wish Come True (May mtb)
5. Piyo (Jun mtb)
6. Veniz (Jun mtb)
7. Mogudog (Jun mtb)
8. Chewy (Apr mtb)
9. Jer (?? mtb)
10. Juin (May mtb)
11. Serene123(Apr mtb)
12. Jellyfield (Apr mtb)
13. Pinkbunny (Jul mtb)
14. Prawnie (Apr mtb)
15. Jia Jia (May mtb)

***Anyone else?? Please contact me before 27th Feb at [email protected]***

yo ladies,
i am back frm bangkok!! woohoo.. bought quite a number of clothings for my mickey.. bery bery cheap!! and pyjamas for myself too.. bery bery cheap!! oh my god.. kekeke..

HI Felicia,

My height is near to 170cm.

Btw gynae clinic called and inform the result of the lab test, i got some fungus infection. So need to go clinic to take medicine leh.

ellysia,

so late you hvnt sleep? I think by the time u post the message i'm oledi in my deep dreaming status.
170? wow, tats quite tall for a lady. But u know i always envy those lady with 165+cm, coz i'm just 160cm. And my hubby @ 183cm, so i always like a shortie standing beside him.

Ladies, me had went to the metro sale yest at expo. To me, seems nothing much to buy for bb stuff. But they had sale for bb highchair, strolley and walker. Oth stuffs was quite limited choices.

piyoz, Tera, true loh, agree that smaller babies easier to deliver, however all the extra kilos goes to me instead of her.

Ellysia, I envy your height, me oni 1.6m

Felicia, Mogudog,

Me also 1.6m only. But heng hubby not very tall, only 1.72m like that. So we go out like 2 shorties out together. Now pregnant even worse, short and fat.

yo yo.... I can join the 1.6 club. I'm also 1.6m =)

mog, extra kilos also came to me..... but no choice leh. Still must eat. Now no time to go on diet.... so just hope bb can absorb more.

Huh..1.6m also got club, me too here..keke.. Hubby 1.81
Piyoz, Mog - maybe the extra kilos is exclusively for Feb since CNY eat too much

Back