(2008/06) June 2008

<font color="ff6000">Hi all,

I am planning a PRE-XMAS GATHERING for our thread here to have some catchups. I am checking out afew places now..I am looking at The Polliwogs now, am working out something with them.Will get back to you once I rec their quotation. This place is suitable and safe for kids to walk and run around by then =).

Meanwhile,please list down you name and number of person attending if you are interested ya.

The date which I am looking at will be 12/12/09 or 19/12/09 Sats. I know its abit too early to confirm but in order to get a venue and book the place, need to be fast fast *early bird catches the worm first*..hee </font>

<font color="0000ff">PRE-XMAS GATHERING
Date : 12/12/09 or 19/12/09
Time : 1-3pm
venue : The Polliwogs
http://www.weecare.com.sg/

Interested :-
1) Charlotte + feifei + hb</font>

feifei,
Wah....now Aug only leh...hehehehehe.:p
Anyway, the suggestion is GREAT!...think shld be fun as they are all walking/running around already. =)

PRE-XMAS GATHERING

1) Charlotte + feifei + hb
2) Reanne + janiviy

Feifei,

real fast loh!! hahaha.. I think i shd be ok for the gathering in Dec.

PRE-XMAS GATHERING

2) Reanne + janiviy
3) Aprilmum + Rui + Ning(elder) + hb

Leng Leng,

see you later at Compasspoint to get my spree's things
happy.gif
Msg me when you're coming over ok.. i'll walk over to meet you there.. in front of Mr Bean.
happy.gif
Thanks ya!!

jenny,
ya lor, hv to liao, cos hor, nov i be having exmas so no time to plan at all..hehe...somemore dec is a "hot" month so tot might as well plan one lor =)...

wowo feifei, so fast planning for gathering le? yup, in the end i bought 4 jumbo packs to stock up heee.... i will love to join u all but tink i cun as prob doing confinement then... hate those confinement days!!

hello all!!

fei, thanks for informing me abt the event over msn. i'll rsvp for the event!

PRE-XMAS GATHERING

2) Reanne + janiviy
4) Chloe + Christina
5) Bleh + Travis

Morning ladies...

Roxy,
hehe =)..ya lor, after calculation, Petpet each pc is about $0.27, i tink its cheap if compared to Mammy poko so I bot lor..kee..Ya hor, confinement days, i hate also..I hv phobia of confinement, not labour pain..hee

Chloemummy + bleh,
Tks for the support =)..hee...

Morning Mummies!

Feifei: thanks for organising the gathering again! I'm interested in the gathering! So long never see everyone le. But on 12/12 i'm away for school trip so i can onli make it on 19/12.

PRE-XMAS GATHERING

2) Reanne + janiviy
4) Chloe + Christina
5) Bleh + Travis
6) Sheryl + Angel_z + Hb (can onli make it on 19th)

Hi mummies!

Feifei: No problem la cos our gathering have been very fun!

I'm ok, jus super busy cos i'm teaching graduating classes so must prepare them for exams loh.. stress..

Plus my husband jus went overseas today for work.. he will only be back next mon.. =( so i will be staying over at my ILs place.. which is not very comfortable for me cos ultimately still not my own home..

And sheryl jus had her MMR 2 weekends ago and she jus recovered from slight fever but she still got rash now.. But PD said its due to the MMR jab so asked me to relax..

Lengleng,
me sleepy also leh...U know hor, my ger likes e animal farm alot..

angel,
ur ger fever for how long?cos charlotte just took hrs on tues and PD says fever will occure 5-7days later and soem will hv rashes...

Feifei: My ger fever for 3 days but slight only, around 37.5, highest oso 37.8. But thru out the 3 days i gave her fever med.

Her rash developed after the fever and rash for 2 days. But i dun think its serious cos my ger is not that affected by it... never scratch or anything.. But she is more tired though.. she took longer afternoon naps for the past few days..

Lengleng,
ahyo, u naughty lor..tempt me again..

Actually the toys in that webbie not cheap lor but i realised the toys and isntruments like rainmaker in kidnermusik seems to be frm there leh..hee

angel,
I see..tks for the infor ya..at least i know wat to look out for =)...Ask u hor, since u are a teacher, u got show flashcards to ur ger?hehe..

Another thing to ask u hor, u teaching in pri sch? Hows does the Pri 1 enrolment goes? As in, is it if you stay a certain distance frm the sch, got 1st priority? cos me planning now lor..hee..

hello ladies,

i've got a complimentary makeover session valid this sun only redeemable at Makeup Store @ Paragon or Marina Square to giveaway. any takers?

Lengleng,
hehe =)...Duno le, i like other toys but hor, tink aft adding shipping, will be ex ex..

shycloud,
u wan join us for e pre-xmas gathering?

Lengleng,
the kaisu forum bery good hor =D...ya lor, headache, always tinking of ways to keep my ger entertained...I tinking of doing a dough fo rmy ger to play..My fren who send her boy to JG says they hv this as 1 of e activity..hee

shycloud,
oic..sure, no prob...cos i need at least 10 toddlers before I can book the place =).

Hi Lengleng,can i and bb meet up with you tomorrow?What time is convenient for you?I will be free after 4pm after bb lunch.My house is at Lorong Chuan MRT,to sengkang roughly around 20minutes.Or maybe is it better if I sms you when I going to take the train?Thanks

Hi feifei

Me,hb and bb would like to join ,first time joining June mummies gathering
happy.gif

PRE-XMAS GATHERING

2) Reanne + janiviy
4) Chloe + Christina
5) Bleh + Travis
7. Nicho+Fen+hb

feifei,
I have been to that location at east coast.it really fun, my girl love it very much.
Think it is ready a best choice to org. there.
But yet to confirm with hubby, will update again if joining.

Morning ladies..

Fen,
hehe..welcome welcome..But I tink you did join us for the xmas gathering at Sandra's hse last year also hor? I can't rem liao..keke...
Can PM me your contact number in case I need some details from you? tks.

shinely,
Hope to see you there ya...I haven been there yet but heard good comments there lor...=)..

<font color="ff6000">Hi all,

I am planning a PRE-XMAS GATHERING for our thread here to have some catchups. Hope to see more kids and mummies on the list =)..tks.</font>

<font color="0000ff">PRE-XMAS GATHERING
Price : $20 per adult (including finger food and drinks for adults - this price is based on 15 kids and 30 adults)

2) Reanne + janiviy
4) Chloe + Christina
5) Bleh + Travis
7) Nicho+ Fen+ hb</font>

All,
Seems like alot of places is having sales this wkend...OG, Metro...i tink John little and isetan shd be soon, can't rem e dates le..

Any mummies need to get the thermos shuttle chef? Can get frm OG cos U.P is $122, now $79. Good deal..i am getting it =).

feifei,
I bought my current 3L+3L at less than $300 at Thermos Warehouse sale last year,
won't mind getting another if price is cheap.
happy.gif

Thanks a lot.

lengleng,
is the 6L one good?is it can jsut boil the soup for while and put the inner pot into the thermal pot then few hrs later have nice hot soup?

feifei,
the "U.P is $122, now $79" one is how many liters?

Mine has 2x3L pots,
yes bring soup to boil, then place into inner pot,
need about 2-3 hours to be ready.
Can keep warm for 10 hours.

lengleng,
tat one is 1.5l onli..its e mini one..I wan to get one so that when char has class on sun, i dun hv to rush to make porridge for her..then wkdays i can cook and bring to work for lunch too =)..hee

Hi lengleng, I thought you can't make it,I already have appointment with my friend,maybe next week?

Hi feifei,no it's not me,this is my first time
happy.gif

Btw,i have pm you my hp no

have been v busy these 2 days. having running nose on and off.

today on leave at home handle sofa delivery. old sofa a bit spoil n yu zhe keep dig out the stuffing inside. so change a new sofa.

Back