(2008/06) June 2008

iamsnow,
ya lor..next wk 4days wk =)...But fri i hv a wedding dinner, hv to bring bb there, then sat hb com D&D, sun wedding dinr again..hiaz..no rest lor..

Babycupid,
hehe =)..tink if i buy,also buy ard 5pc le..

feifei,
hee hee. i so excited. now thinking how to clear my leave. i have 10 days die die must clear by this month. hahah..... shiok!!!

yesterday i saw my ger playing on the jumperoo. i think she is starting to enjoy more and more. hee hee...

iamsnow,
wow, shiok leh, 10days..envy..can go sales , xmas shopping wor..hee

Really? cos of all e jumping? Now my ger like to stand on my tighs and jump, pain sia... Me considering to get the jumperoo if the fisher price sales is selling ard $80..Yest bot a playstool toy for her xmas, $40+, aft discount $30+ so still ok lor..Aimed some FP toys but wan to hold on til fri..keke..

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+0">Gymboree Trial Class @ harbour front :: $40</font></font>
Option 1: 13th Dec, 2008 Saturday 12nn - 12:45pm
Option 2: 14th Dec, 2008 Sunday 1pm - 1:45pm

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">S/No.</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Who's attending?</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Preferred Trial Class Schedule</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Info Received?</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">1.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">lala, hb + BeiLin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">2.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">FeiFei, hb + Charlotte</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">3.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Piyo, hubby + Nicole</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">4.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tera, hb + Lucas</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">5.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Feiling, hb + Cedrik</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">6.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Veniz + Vivienne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">7.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tulip, hb + Jieqing</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">8.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Janiviy, hb + Reanne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">9.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Crystal, hb + Gwendolyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">10.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shern, hb + Lucius</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ANY</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">YES</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">11.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">bonjovi,hb + kyler</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">12.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sandra, hb + Siying</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">13.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ZuEn, hb + Lil ZuEn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sunday</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">14.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">15.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">16.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">17.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">18.</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></TD><TD><font size="-1"> </font></td></tr></table>

Have checked with Gymboree and the in-charge was saying that we need to provide the names of our baby, how many accompanying the bb and mummies contact number.

You can either email me the details to [email protected]. Otherwise, can sms me at 98224401. Please provide me the following details:-
[1] Name of Mummy
[2] Name of BB
[3] No. Accompanying BB (Max 2)
[4] Mobile Number of Mummy

Looks like most mummies preferred Sunday.. Let's confirm the attendance by this Wed and i will contact Gymboree to confirm the trial class..

Keep me posted or let me know if i have missed out any mummies and baby names..

Hi all,
Anyone working at cityhall or Raffles place? Cos hor, I bot some ABC mats frm a seller but can't arrange a suitable timing to collect from her. She will be having a meetup point at Raffles place on fri at 6.30pm, anyone can help me to meet her and then pass the mat to me on 20th?

Lala,
Wan to ask u hor, so the gymbroee we going is at Harbourfront hor?hmm...was wondering hor, after that mayb can go Hwa xia ..hehe..

iamsnow,
I bot the one which balls will pop out de..My hb say this one wait til charlotte knows how to crawl, then will keep her busy...hee..Yest playskool has 20% so i hv 20% + 10% lor..

feifei, I sign up for the package already, taking on 13th Feb, hahaha, Friday 13th again !!! Coz 8 months back, I was induced on that date :p

Mogudog,
Wow, hehe...13th feb...hmm...eve of valentines day =)...hehe...Time flies hor..hmm...then I shd also do it on 22nd cos i was induced then too..hehe...Wanted to take it on 1st Jan cos its my wedding anniversary, but tink the pkg states onkli wkdays lor...

SO far, this is the best and cheapest pkg I can find lor..Will u be buying bk all e photos?

feifei, yeah loh, only weekday so no choice, else I wanted to choose 14th Feb, Valentine's Day cum my baby hit exactly 8 months. The package consider cheapest I see on the web, quite a good deal already. Not sure if I will buy back all the photos, have to see the "end results", ehhehehe. Hope our babies is co-operative on that day
happy.gif

Mogudog,
ya lor, I worried my ger gets cranky lor..but hor, my ger's hair so little,then my hb say wait for her mo to grow 1st..then i say hv to wait til we are old then..hehe..

feifei, hahaha, my girl also quite botak, not much mo also. I also worried she get cranky, the most do couple shots loh, haha. I wanted to "preserve" her baby looks while she still have them, else after 1 year old and when they grow older, think the looks will change quite a bit.

Mogudog,
we same tinking le, great minds tink alike..hehe..But hor, my hb told me, say his photography also not bad, he can take, somemore foc *faintz*...But i also wan to preserve her bb looks lor =0...Tinking of getting an album also if its cheap..hee

Babycupid,
promo til 7th Dec and can take frm 8th Dec til feb wor..

ioio,
tks ya..i saw the link also but hor, the seller selling too ex le, almost 3times the price of wat i bot last year...so i din buy anything frm her lor..

Babycupid,
u wan bring ur doggie alsong for the shoot huh? hehe...good idea le..the hush puppy hor, saw it in ur blog =)..

Me trying to physco my hb to go for this photoshoot, will show him the photos during lunch later..Which photographer u choosing?

Mogudog,
U getting David to take for u? How u find Wai peng's work?

feifei,

ya lor.. tinking if can.. i will wan to bring my dog lor.. den my helper too.. see hw bah..

where to see their work? i duno who to choose oso.. but david seems popular wor..

babycupid,
u scroll to the 1st page of the archive, he got post all the photographers work there..u just click accordingly wor...

I am tinking of getting Wai Peng cos i like the way he capture bb's expressions..but hv to check with hb lor...cos $120 bery cheap compared to others lor..Told hb to go take as my anniversary gift..hehe.. =D...Then he bo bian..

Hi girls,
Very busy, cos appraisal now. Sob, no time to take breather oso. -.o"

ioio,
I must pay attention to the mummies &amp; babies that I meet in the neighbourhood now. I will try to make eye contact with all mummies with babies about 6 months. If you see somebody try to make eye contact and got a baby girl that looks like boy, wink back hor. Lol!

feifei, you tell ur hb home shots and studio shots sure got some difference one, haha. Not too sure about the album but guess not cheap.
Yes, will be getting David to take for me, Wai Peng work also not bad, but seems like David is more popular, so I stick to him loh.

feifei, BabyCupid, I still tell my hb that 8 months I wanna take 1, and take another one when my girl turn 1 year old. Hehehe ... vain vain mummy.

Hi! feifei/Mogdog:
Me too going to take the shoot.
happy.gif
i'm planing to take it on 24 Dec. Hopefully they will have time slot for me. Also thinking how to dress my boy.

Fei fei,
Still duno wor. Cant tell now until much nearer to date bcos hb definitely working, but duno until wat time.

feifei:
ya lor! i'm on leave from 24 Dec and 26 Dec. so thinking to go that day. But my boy still cannot sit properly. Still not sure want to go now or later. Any suggestion.

Feiling,
My ger also can't sit properly...I feel hor, wait til theyt can sit properly and by themselves, then can take more shots wor...hee

fei fei,
I went to look at teh thread and m interested in the photoshoot too. Have to go back and ask hb, spend more $$ again. All the pix are in softcopy niah? Who are you choosing? I tot of Wai Peng or Ben. I tot their pix looks nicer, more close up shots, focuing on baby's expression. Hehe.

Babycupid,Feiling,
which PG u be choosing?

ZuEn,
U same as me, I also tot of getting Wai PEng lor..liked his work =)....

i duno yet.. i tinking whther to do it in june.. kekeke.. tonite go ask my hb see.. might be taking wai peng.. kekee..

1944700.jpg
1944701.jpg
1944702.jpg

<font color="ff0000">By bb gal n my son
pic taken at the same age.
do they look alike??

feifei
my gal also cannot sit yet...
</font>

feifei,
ya lor.. so tinking whether to go wif this package or do it in june.. do u koe the original price of the 120 package?

Back