(2008/05) May 2008

cheri, haiz.. i wished~~ hehe.. im seeing my gynae again dis coming sat..
she said to ask mi go for detail scan.. cos she wanna noe my bb's actual wt..
hopefully dis few days i do squarts & BD hardwkingly.. lolx.. by den go c her i will dilate liao.. ;P

jen~~ congrats~~ lolx.. ur gal sooooooo cute~~

felval, eh.. but my cramps at 1st since fri is very mild menses cramps.. den only today start is more
intense but i still dun feel pain lah.. but only in the morning..

oh ya.. dunno by drinkin raspberry leave tea will delay my labour anot..
;( if will delay i will stop drinking liao.. lolx..

Yueling..my gynae also bo ask me to do squats...ask me walk more swim more.. hahaa..

but i read somewhere squats does help.. so i additionall do one leh...

hoho...moony..at least u having cramps.. me...haiz...today bo signs

choc, eh.. but my cramps nt frequent de.. only everyday haf.. but nt thruout the day.. ;(

felval, mm.. ya i gt keep track but only happens in the morning.. den nw no more le.. ;(
my hubby last nite cant slp haha.. he scare i suddenly tummy pain.. den i hit him ask him go slp lah.. i tummy pain will wake him up no matter wat.. lolx..

moony,

hahaha, ur hubby worry for u yet u hit him. u bad la. hehehe.

tell him if u in labour pain even he wans to slp u also wldnt allow him coz u in too much pain and he wans to pretend nt to hear also no way man! hehehe.

felval, cos i keep waking up.. every hr leh.. den i scare i woke him up oso.. who noes everytime i woke up he very gan chiong ask mi 'wat happen?!! wat happen??!!' i fedup i hit him lor.. ask him go slp lah.. lolx

hahahaa. ur hubby also a light sleeper ah? hahaha, tell ur hubby if nt ok u sure ask for help dun be so gan jiong. hehehe.

me damn headache now coz didnt slp well last nite too...duno why also woke up a few times..sometime to pee sometimes just wake up if my baby is moving or kicking me end up i talk to my baby n play with him...

now i thinking of the mgting 7mins later i damn sian also..duno hw to go thro it....somemore my input is needed =(

moony,
u may wanna try walking if you want to pop early. I was walking for abt 5 hrs days ytd with hubby, MIL & his aunt. Wahaha... Hunting for guan-yin statue & altar. During the hunt, I felt more contractions that I used to feel.

Tracy & Piggy_mummy,
May I know how much cash did u fork out @ TMC?

hi felval

i also woke up a few times last nite
today no mood working, headache too
sad.gif

morning ladies.

Congrats Jen!

dis is my last working week and heng it is only a 4 days work week. heehee...hopefully my boy can be guai guai and hold till my gynae back this sunday lor. else really hv to be deliver by the stand in gynae liao....

o..did i mention tat during my last sat check up, my gynae say my water retention is on the below of my tummy and nt so much on my feet which is nt really common but is nt of a big concern lah. also, i hv rashes outbreak since last week. get a cream from my gynae and applying...but seem like my rashes is spreading to all over my body =-(

hi diana,

i got big rashes too,
already spreading whole my body....
sad.gif

everywhere itchy, gynae said must wait until bb come out, then everyting will be ok.

Pooh,
i'm hoping the lumps will go away as i keep pumping. Jus called Thomson Parentcraft, waiting for LC to return call. i tink the lumps on left armpit softer today. *keep fingers crossed* My first pregnancy I often get engorgement one and plugged ducts. Oversupply...

Moony,
I also started off with mild menses cramps at wk 34, then hospital leave the menses cramps eased. Wk36 the cramps became more intense but still bearable, probably wat u feeling now. Wk37 I pop. So i think it's soon for you. Walk more!

Gina,
My total cash output is $1k including baby's bill. Dunno why so much leh. My SIL gave birth in Aug07, single bedder, no epi, 3D2N, only paid few hundred in cash! Maybe my gynae's charges.

tracy~~ tracy~~ haha.. if i really pop i sure will 'ai shi ni le' hehe.. hopefully i can pop soon.. though the cramps r bearable.. but its making mi stress.. dunno when will i pop.. lolx..
oh btw my gynae told mi my bb nt consider full term when i go c her last sat.. cos i was @ my week 36 n 5 days.. she said week 37 den full term.. so no matter wat she wont induce mi nt say csect.. lolx.. i tink my gynae very 'wu nai' to haf mi as her patient haha..

moony,
dun induce..anyway still early. your signs are good. let your baby decide the date.

My SIL's fren waterbag broke like me last wk and when she admitted, only 1cm dilated. Dunno why gynae dun let her dilate naturally, went to further induce her. After very long, still only 2cm. In the end c-section and my SIL went to visit her, she was crying non stop in pain. Poor thing...dunno why her c-sect so pain also.
sad.gif

diana,yueling, me also having lots of rashes. Not sure if it is the weather or what but started from armpits and now both thighs/bum are itchy. argh...dun know what to do with them, just spreading bigger and bigger. You know if we can apply anything that is effective?

tracy, hehe.. okok thanks ar~~ juz nw i gt experience abit cramps again.. hehe..
den after lunch gt experience another bit of cramps.. but go off quite fast.. hopefully its
a signal frm my baby~~ ;P
wah!!! the gynae y dun wanna wait?? no wonder my gynae dun wanna let mi csect.. hehe..

yueling, i hope so.. i hope my boy will come out dis week.. ;)
hopefully is 1st of May bb.. but hor.. i still intend to cook laksa / mee siam on
1st may leh..

haiz.. my stretchmark very very very itchy leh.. how??? on sat when i was having my nap
i accidentally scratch it.. den i woke up in pain.. ;(

choc, i very lousy de.. u noe last sat my gynae hooked mi on CTG.. den gt 1 contraction which the graph read very high.. but hor.. i dun feel anything leh..-_-" i tink my feeling r numb.. lolx..
eh.. by the way.. hw to time huh..

WCT,

Jaundic high. Got to bring her back tomorrow to check. Hopefully this evening can sun abit. She hates water!

Tracy,

I still have some lumps but wasn't as bad yesterday. I pumped at 4am...then only at 12noon (cos went to clinic). 4am was around 50ml. 12 noon around 80mil. Haiz...now breast hurting. =(

Gina,

Will type out the bill for you girls to see when free. Now not so free...haha
But for me, I stayed for 3 nights, 1 additional night is chargable because I went in only at 9pm. =( If I knew my induce so fast, I would had gone to hospital in the morning, save me that few hundred dollars. Hahaha. But I know baby cash bill damn ex..$200++

Kelcqi,

Yes, I discharge liao. I just drank a whole cup of water and hope will have some breast milk later.

Connie,

Baby was 3.02kg, left hospital she was around 2.8+kg. Today at the poly clinic, she is 2.96kg.

Long period of pain is okay if u have enough EPI. Mine was although short but they didn't have time to up the epi so I suffered the pain. (macham like pointless paying for the epi...u know to get the doc to do the epi cost extra $300! That doesn't include in the 3D2N maternity + epi package leh)

ndzgirl,

Actually not really upside down. More like the bed was tilted backwards to prevent the baby from coming out.

congrats to all those mommies that have delivered :)

kelcqi, just booked THE date with the doc, will be c-section with epi on May 26...so its a week earlier...

jaspire, from the chart, understand you went thru c-section with epi, isnt painful ??

back from lunch =) just had a choc ice cream for dessert. hehehe but i am starting to feel sleepy...

icebaby,

oh...but dun need to be kept under the phototherapy ya ba? hope the jaundice will go away soon! when u mean she dun like water means she dun like to bathe?

Hi all,

Juz went to gynae check up..
Mummy wt gain @37weeks : 17kg
baby's wt: 2.9kg

I did my cervix check today.. so sad it's still not dilated.. doc told me not so soon but the head is engaged!! The cervix check was a little painful.. but it's juz for a short while so still ok la.. doc say to expect abit of bleeding either today or tml..

My gynae told me that my baby is abit big.. so if baby's wt reached 3.5kg n still in my rummy, she will wan me to induce leh.. but i heard alot of mummies gave birth to even bigger baby leh.. so scared to induce.. so i wish he wil be out really soon..

Yesterday went vivo to walk walk.. suddenly got a very weird feeling at my vagina there.. scare me.. i tot wat happen.. it's like s pulling effect n tinglinh sensation lo.. like sumthing gg to flow out like tat.. haha.. i tot i'm gg into labour.. so scary!! but once i find a place to sit down everything is fine.. =)Ate tim sum at the yum cha at TPY.. so nice the vinegar pig trotters lo.. yum yum.. n had popeyes chicken finaaly for dinner.. but i still prefer KFC the original chicken.. like taste nicer leh.. =)

Next week gg back to see gynae.. hope there's good news!! =) really hope to deliver naturally without induce.. coz if induce think i surely will take EPI!!

Hi,

I am home already. I delivered my baby son Zhi Yu on saturday! He weighs 3.2kg. Labour was relatively fast, was induced at 10pm on Fri, there is no pain till 730am on Sat, then i deliver at about 930am. Natural with epidural.

First one, without epi too painful for me, so once the pain kicks in i ask for epi already :p

Good luck everyone, Moony and Choc, hope it's your turn soon..
happy.gif

smurferoos, thanks ar~~ hopefully i can b the next one.. hehe.. congrats to ur little prince~~
rem to upload ur son's pic ok??
natural without epi is v pain ar??

smurferoos,

Congrats on your lil prince!Hopefully you can rest well at home.

diana,
Have not gone to see gynae yet, my appointment on fri...see if can satnd the itch till then. Does betnovate helps?sigh...scratch till all my arms and legs having dark brown patches now.
sad.gif

Hi all,

I'm thinking of changing my post natal massage lady leh.. anyone got good reccomendation? n usually when will htey cum n do for u? currently i've book mdm Rohaya.. her charges very high.. it's 490 for 6 sessions leh.. but heard tat she;ps good lo.. my sis used her b4..

congrats to all mummies who have delivered!

i keep getting BH these couple of days ... is it a sign?

this is my 2nd child, heard there's a possibility of early birth...wonder how true.

hello ladies

smurferoos
congrats!!

kelcqi
think my boy dun like monday ba... no signs at all today but i feel very very sleepy.. haha

felval
choc ice cream!! u make me crave for hot fudge leh..

birdy
there's a possibility of early birth.. my 1st one was induced at weeks 39.3 bcoz she's getting too big.. my #2 was come out naturally at week 38.3.. now i hitting week 38 but no news from my #3.. boo hoo~

moony
ask u.. HDB selection.. if only my hb goes.. can anot? i dun wish to travel so far... from JW to TPY leh

my gynae told me 1st may, i'll go into labour.. dun noe accurate anot.. u aim which block etc?
i aiming 615ABC.. dun think got the chance for MBR balcony.. so will take around storey 7/8
happy.gif

Harlo mummies! I am stil here!! Stil no signs at all leh =( most prob goin to be induced tmr morning liao unless my boy decides to surprise me today. Haha

Kelcqi- I also heard spermies wil trigger labor but hor not so for my case! My hb also releases inside leh…. Hahhah…. Tink my boy is reali stubborn. Dun wan cm out means dun wan, reali bo bian!

Jen- congrats! Wow another brave mummy who went w/o epi!

Felval- I cant stand the weather too =( I told my mum hw to tahan w/o bathin?! She said if I dun listen to her, nxt time old le got prob dun complain. Nw I bathe, wil start sweatin the min I step out of the toilet. Reali terrible leh.

Vel- I went yum chat at tpy for tim sum ytd too! Keke… nt bad hor =D

Smurferoos- congrats!! Ur labour sounds smooth n easy!! I wil be induced tmr morning. Hope bb wil be out the same day.

pooh, i heard can leh.. but u muz authorize someone aged 21 n above to go on behalf for u..
wah if u go into labour.. hw u go selection?

i aiming same as u.. hehe..
wah u wan the MBR with balcony aR?>

moony- cos i am 40 wks today liao!! so gynae says induce either tmr or wed n i choose tmr lor cos i cant wait liao!! this waitin game no fun leh =(

ant1712
maybe ur boy think.. keep shootin at me.. how to come out? kekeke

moony
ya lor, we wanted MBR with balcony.. special mah.. balcony at living rm, we dun wan.. hee

Hi,

Just went for gynae checkup, here is the update:-

Week: 36
BB weight: 2.7kg
Mummy weight: 12kg

Congrat to those who popped!!! now waiting for my turn to come
happy.gif

pooh,

hahaha. can ask ur hubby to bring u for ur craving..

ant1712,

ya! total agree lo. weather too hot...i bathe with tap water nv on heater le..then wah, when bathing so shiok coz cold cold cooling ma..then step out only i start to perspire liao...weekend stays at hm at least bathe more than 3 times wo...weekdays in office still nt so bad...

ya. my mum said the same, wat old liao dun complain...i told her neh, i will nt complain to her..then she shake head shake head. hahhaa.

wah! u inducing tomorrow ah? tomorrow 29th only wo. still got 2 days to ur edd le. u dun wan wait ah?

pooh- wahaha =D

felval- yalor nw i bathe also dun use heater liao. my mum says must use boiled water to bathe tog w the herbs thn i was tinkin lidat must boil hw much water?! thn the boiled water put where? i dun hv those kind of big water container leh. tink i wil jus bathe after she goes bk =D
my edd changed to 28 apr which is today!! but stil no signs lor so gynae says to induce tmr or wed n i choose tmr cos i cant wait liao!

ant, oh okok.. wah u 40 weeks liao ah.. ur bb so comfy inside u.. hehe..

pooh, haha.. okok.. understand.. ya i agreed its special.. mayb u can get it since ur
queue number so infront..

felval, u gt help mi pray hard anot lolx..

felval
nvm.. i got KFC and MAC just ops my hse.. hee .. can buy anytime..
agree with u.. that weather's too hot.. i had to on the air con so that both my gals can have their afternoon naps.. my electric bills going up this month.. haiz

Tracy,
Thanks for sharing. My hubby has been pestering me to ask those mummies who have popped abt the amt of cash to fork out. He wanted to know how much to standby. Wahaha...

ant1712,

somemore i dun think our toilet big enuff to have those big container to hold so much water...imagine must boil the water how many times or must boil how in advance for the water to cool b4 can bathe? oh, u looking aft baby urself at nite too?

oh!! okok. ur edd changed coz i saw the chart no change so i thot 1st may. hahaha.

hahaha. u another eager mummy to see ur little one. hahaha. u fix the time for inducing liao ah? hope everything goes smooth for u =) rem to update us ur delivery story and ur little one's pic ho. hehehe

moony,

got pray la. hehehehe. u see everyday postings also pray for u. hehehee.

Back