(2008/05) May 2008

Congrates to Tracy!

My little one is anti-milk...only want to sleep and sleep. Now she got jaundic, got to Sun her and hope her jaundic does down. Want her to drink water but she doesn't even get up to drink milk! Haiz.

Baby not latching. No breast milk as of that day and stil nothing much now. Trying to pump but still not much "sign".

I still got 9kg to go after leaving hospital today. =(

icebaby,

hehehe! think u sld be back hm already lah ho? how u and baby doing so far? hope everything is going well =)

argh...ur pain description...wah..i wonder if i can tahan nt...=( *i can literally feel the pain too...oh my!!!*

icebaby,

dun give up~ jia you wo. hehehe. ur little gal is a sleeping beauty ah. then do u wake her up aft a few hrs to feed her if she dun wanna wake up?

Girls,

Sorry didn't log onto internet although had a laptop cos hubby busy playing GAMES. *faint*

swifpygal,

My girl's name is ILYSE, not double "Is".

Tracy,

Duncan looks so handsome!

Aiyah, if I knew you at TMC, I would had gone to visit u!

taman jurong,

Congrates!

WCT,

Mind was bad cos induce mah. Also cos baby came fast, so they cannot up the Epi. The pain was worse than my 1st 2 kids. But I can tell you that by the 2nd day I was walking about w/o issue.

Okay, I need to go wake the beauty up. =)

kelcqi... on lar.... ok ah...next week sure out... i target 1st May as what Dearie predict.. hehe..at least something to look forward to hor..

ei..ur ex bf owe u so much $$ ah... aiyo...if can can chase back the $$ hor..heheee

muzicgal..issit true that during first few wks of confinement we cant take bread ah? coz got yeast...my mum drop a big bomb to me..tell me first few days..till my wound heal..i cant take bread or chicken.. ask me to take pork instead...*faintz*

14kg in 12 days..thats alot man!! way to go...u be back to pre pregnancy size soon..wooo hooo

moony! why ur EDD changed to before me...eeeee... bu gong ping! hehee... so jealous!
my gynae also tell me i no dilation.. =(

we walk more ya... hehee...

poky poky...another black horse wor! hehehee.. squating does help ah.. i must do it liao...aim 50 squats per day enough bo? if too much my knee will go wobbly..hehe

icebaby! 3 hours of labour nia leh..wowow!! salute u man...

i tink if i go induce..it be long hours of pain...wonder issit becoz this is ur no3..tats why nt so long labour...hmmm

icebaby,
although painful, but finally over, u can fully enjoy urself with ur bb liao. =) congrats! but for normal delivery, ur bb head shape v nice leh. not elgonated at all! so round n cute. =p i alrdy told hubby, i scared that normal delivery, bb head shape look strange,,, he better warn me in adv if so... =p

choc,
me not black horse (yet),., dilate but duno when will waterbag burst leh. =( thurs i did 10, fri i did 20 squatting... duno if that helps,, cos the v nxt day, sat, was my apt liao... was desperate to b able to hear gynea say engaged.. so last min do squattin lor.. lol....

Felval,
Thx! but now chiam liao. if photographer didnt change date, wld hv taken the shts today le.. but she cant make it, so bcome nxt wk. but i hopin bb can pop nxt wk also. i scare i over "hardworking" with squattin n BD, later bb come out bfore i take the shots, how?? But if not hardworkin enuf, bb stay inside even more longer till i 38wks,, then also how?? sigh... so mao tun....

poky,

oh. then u dun do intensive squatting very day ah. mayb alt days, then u tell baby next sat u got a very impt shoot ask baby to come out on sun or the following week if nt, when baby grow up no nice nice pics to share le.hehhee.

u do squatting like tt dun find it xin ku ah? i squat dwn to pick up things only when i stand up i so xin ku lo and u u can do so many squats..pei fu la

pooh, haha i always wanted to jump queue leh.. lolx..
i hope my boy can come out next week..

kelcqi, hopefully ur six sense is mi lolx~~

felval, eh.. my gynae nv confirm the EDD lah but hor i saw dat she herself oso gt a shock..
den she told mi if by next week b4 goin to c her haven gif birth den she will wan mi to go
for detail scan on my bb's actual wt.. den she will check my dilation again..
i tink she gt a feelin i might gif birth next week.. lolx
i pester her saying, ' huh.. still cannot gif birth ar??' she tel mi.. haven dilate hw to??
she wont encourage csect unless gt medical problem.. furthermore she said my size for a 3+kg
bb i can manage so long i listen to the instruction during labour time..
eh.. nth much leh.. i oso dunno wat i ate.. i eat normally leh..
she nv told mi bb's head engaged..
ya pray hard for mi~~

choc, eh.. mayb bcos my bb is getting bigger n bigger.. lolx..
anyway i juz hope i can gif birth by next week..

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wks</TD><TD>Mummy Wt Gain</TD><TD>Baby's Wt</TD><TD>Baby's Ht</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>Delivery Via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr C Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Anupriya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Iffah Nasoha</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>ILyse Goh I-Ling</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>12.5kg</TD><TD>3.02kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>eifrus</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Keith Ang</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kristin Ting Kai Xin</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.66kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rayen Ho Kar Yang (Jia En)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin</TD><TD>GE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>beans</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37.5kg</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>faye77</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1.973kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jovial</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>Dr John T.L.Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>1.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10.9kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>672g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>7.4kg</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rene, 慧欣</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Duncan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>2.775kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bluesand</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>902g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14.4kg</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reyne</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yaoyaomum</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RMH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mel C</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>15.5kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>swifpygal</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ang Ying Tong Elysia 洪颖彤</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>felval</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>15.4kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>vel</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>iijo</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>E'SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>2.884kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>susern</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Hernley Hoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>yueling</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Alyssa Yap</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Lynn Chang</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10.8kg</TD><TD>1.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Noel Low</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>13.6kg</TD><TD>1.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>21th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>E'SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lavenderdreamz</TD><TD>22nd</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>cutie188</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35wks4days</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>2.78kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Jerin</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10.5kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier Neo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>bel</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ning En</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>arielle</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1200g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>loomi</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>359g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.67kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>babyluke</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>730g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.14kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

beans,
wah.. another surprised from another mummy. Yours is natural w/o epi is it? What is your baby height? do post your baby pic.

vel,
really very hot today... went to OG and metro this afternoon but never buy anything.

felval,
have you collect your photo from maryann?

Felval,
i too desperate to want to hear gynea say engage, so xin ku, also will force to do... last time also always take lift,, now at home resting, go downstairs to open letter box, i also use the stairs liao... but i live only 4th flr niah... lol

ya... now everyday will tell bb not to come out till nxt sat, after my sht,, but better come out on sun, the day after my sht!! cos i really wish to b able to take nice nice maternity shts for remembrance lor... =p

hi ladies!!

I popped liao! BB Lucas born on 24/04/08, thursday.

now at homeliao.

Name: Lucas
weight:3.03kg
week 38weeks
method: natural with epi,forcep..

Aiyo, i am a louzy mum, hope MTB here don like e!coz i toke epi,laughing gas, n another pain killer.gynae use vacuum at first, then forcep!wound very terrible..

will update labour story later!

i think i got depression liao.

breasfeeding very very tough.coz have to latch on every 3 hr, and top up with supp..

but, most important, bb healthy..

Hi, Mummy, I am BB Lucas!!}
1381719.jpg

piggy mummy~~ congrats~~ hehe..

poky~~ ur turn will come soon.. tink i need to learn frm u.. always take stairs n walk ard.. i will do squarts oso.. lolx..

for those bf mommy don't get depress, the real ss might come in only after 2 to 3wks so stay on but don't give too much stress to yourself as stress affect ss too...

I am going for spinal c section in less than 11hrs time 8)

Good luck to me 8)

piggy_mummy! congrats...ur baby so cute! aiyooooo... my turn to droooooollll...hehhee...

dun tink so much ya... anything just complain here...we are here to listen! yeah!

wow ...since like may mummies here pop liao . CONGRATULATION !!!

Really make me drool too ...all the babies all sooo adorable and lovely .

Jer ,

Please update mine record ,

I realise that my info on the chart is wrong haha.Was at my check out yesterday .

Baby : 2.6kg @ 36weeks
Baby name : Joroel Toh

Really hope baby will pop at 37 or 38weeks. Cannot wait to see him
happy.gif

At 34 weeks doc sooo scared baby will be premature cos have occasional cramps .

Felval,

Choi choi choi, Wat good news from me??? I don't wanna deliver early hor. I said maybe Moony will pop or contractions on Monday. MAYBE only. Haha... Don't have not my fault. Juz e instinct nia.

Eh, u wanna know how to increase weight for baby ah? Ask me lah. My baby put on weight faster than moony's one leh. 900g in 2 wks. My diet? I midnite wake up in hunger, I eat cereal. Honey stars and Apple jacks, drink milk also... Now hubby stress liao, he ask me if baby too big how? cos I now on 35wks today.

Moony,

Yah yah, my gut feelings is you. But now I tell u liao. Dunno still zhun or not. LOl... My gynae said baby engage liao can walk more to encourage dilation. U go shopping lah, den like poky, do squarts. Some doctors encourage climbing stairs. U go climb also lah...

Piggy mummy,

Congrates to baby LUcas!

You another black horse. Haha... Haiyo, don't be depress... Be patient. MS needs a few days to establish. Don't give up hope k. There's always FM to supplement while u build up ur supply. Jia you.

Any unhappiness, juz come in and tok to us. U'll always have our support here...

Heh, my 6th sense nv tell me you popping soon leh. So don't need to fret. Haha... So u can still go for ur durian feast without worries. But these few days if I have 6th sense on you, I tell you ok? Then see can help u break that curse or not. Hahaha...

My prediction for myself is ard 15th -19th May. Hopefully my prediction for myself wrong. Cos that's before my EDD!!! Hope I say out now then buay zhun liao. Keke...

My ex bf nv see me. He with his gf also. Haiya, should ask his gf to settle his debt for him hor? Hahaha...

So suay to see my ex bf liao, where got luck to buy 4d. I told my hubby nowadays my 6th Sense super zhun. He asked me to predict 4d for him. I said I don't have 6th sense he'll strike 4d, so ask him don't need to waste money and buy. Haha... Then he said I useless one. 6th sense only sense bad things nia. Haha....

Heh Felval,

Last few sentence is for u one....

Heh, my 6th sense nv tell me you popping soon leh. So don't need to fret. Haha... So u can still go for ur durian feast without worries. But these few days if I have 6th sense on you, I tell you ok? Then see can help u break that curse or not. Hahaha...

My prediction for myself is ard 15th -19th May. Hopefully my prediction for myself wrong. Cos that's before my EDD!!! Hope I say out now then buay zhun liao. Keke...

My ex bf nv see me. He with his gf also. Haiya, should ask his gf to settle his debt for him hor? Hahaha...

So suay to see my ex bf liao, where got luck to buy 4d. I told my hubby nowadays my 6th Sense super zhun. He asked me to predict 4d for him. I said I don't have 6th sense he'll strike 4d, so ask him don't need to waste money and buy. Haha... Then he said I useless one. 6th sense only sense bad things nia. Haha....

Eh.. I'm back from my dinner at menotti.. WOw.. the pasta is damn nice.. Then I shared 2 scoops of ice cream with hubby then not enough so ordered another warm chocolate cake with ice cream. Then after dinner went coffee bean for a drink. My baby till now still moving around think too much sugars! LOL...

Anyway, I really feel like eating durian. Think must go and get some these few days. Hee..

muzicgal, I thgt chilli is considered heaty? Anyway, I don't think can take during confinement.. Ya.. I also heard about ginger prolonging jaundice cos last time my sis went to see the doctor then she asked my sis not to take ginger cos my nephew got jaundice. Wow.. you take so little rice only ar? I don't think I can tahan not to eat rice, noodles or bread. I'm a carbo lover so that's why getting so fat.. Anyway, I really scare of being induced after hearing icebaby's story. Hmm.. Hopefully smurferoos will update soon about her story cos same gynae and she went for induction.

moony, congrats, finally you will be popping soon! Haha.. Since your baby so big, maybe gynae will induce? Hopefully your baby is ready to come out next week. I also hope my baby come out next week cos hubby's exam over liao. Haha.. And I can't stand walking around nowadays and when resting, he super active.

Kelcqi, those research stuff always to say avoid Chinese herbal stuff lo. But can't help it, I will still take cos my mum said it's good. But I took before last time when my health isn't that good and I find Yomeishu really not bad and doesn't have very strong smell.

felval, you are really skinny la. 45kg is skinny already lo. Somemore you seem quite tall. Haha.. Y your hubby like that one? You shld tell him to give birth himself next time.. LOL.. I alway say myself fat then my hubby will say I look ok and he still loves me. Haha.. JOhn tee always like to save ppl's money one. Hehe.. That's why ask you to come back 2 weeks later. Cos last time my appt always 5 weeks, 6 weeks. I also think he quite good looking. Haha.. My appt is early at 5.10pm cos hubby got a seminar at 7pm so no choice have to go early. I guess I won't see you again..

Didn't know KKH got wireless. So it's free huh? Is it by wireless@sg cos I know that in the TPS and clinics got wireless@sg. I always surf on my phone while waiting for appt. LOL..

poky, congrats, going to be your turn soon. Hehe..

icebaby, your birth story really makes me scared of induction man! But still congrats to you! Hehe.. At least both of you are safe and sound now.
happy.gif

Re: Squatting
Today I did 3 sets of 5 squats. My knee cap cannot take it man. It didn't seem like a difficult task last time. But now abit difficult la. Hee.. But will still continue to do cos want natural birth and don't want induction. Keke.. Hopefully I will succeed.

piggy mummy, congrats to you! Baby Lucas looked so cute.. You also jumped queue. LOL... Update your birth story with us soon.. Take care..
happy.gif

Poko, good luck for your c-section! Hope to see you and baby soon.

Btw, what does SS means?

juz logged in to read the threads. Wah... It's running at such a fast pace. Congratz to all mummies who have given birth. Dun lose faith in BF, stay positive. It may be difficult &amp; painful but it's all for a healthier baby.

I hope that my girl will stick to the given EDD, which has been moved forward to 12 May'08. My gynae thinks that seeing me once a week is too long, so I'll be visiting my gynae next Wed.

Pls help to update.
Baby weight @ 38 weeks: 3.1kg
Mum wt gained: 17kg

icebaby,
congratz! Wow...fast labour! my bb's starting to look jaundiced too. trying to sun him but my place got no morning sun. :S See how for his check up on tues.

piggy mummy,
congratz!! lucas has lots of hair and big eyes! Breastfeeding is tough...i'm also trying to juggle.

Re:Breastfeeding
i gave up on direct latch liao, revert to expressing which i'm better at. Duncan passing green gassy stools so i suspect he's not taking in my hindmilk. So last night we gave FM to test how much he drinks. He can only manage 30ml. Then I express both my breasts and found I supply 40ml each side. That means he never empty my breasts and thus never got the hindmilk.

That's why also he is not satisfied and kept asking for milk every hour! Last night I really snap liao. Changing his diapers and latching him from 11pm-2.30am then i totally ignore his cries. Hubby who sleeps in next rm came over and fed him another FM. He settled in after the FM and slept for 2hrs before next feed.

So I decided, I shall latch him in the day when i'm not so tired, but i will maintain expressing 3hrly and let CL bottle feed or my mum bottle feed when they around. Bottle feeding is faster too. He can finish in 10mins and I can go back to sleep.

Last evening MIL and family came. I'm so happy to see my gal!!! Got abit emotional cos of post natal..Anyway, my MIL and FIL totally irritated me.

1) I using a rubber ring to cushion my wound and when my gal saw, she took it and treated it as a float. I was laughing and let her be. FIL said to me, 'When you not sitting, keep this thing high up, dun let them play lah.' I kept quiet and thought angrily...hey, this is my house and that is my kid wat!

2) MIL saw Duncan sleeping in the playpen with his head turned to left side. Told me gotta turn his head often hor. Why dun roll 2pcs cloth diaper and support his sides so he sleeps straight? hubby replied her we do when he sleeping in the cot. She insisted we bring out cloth diapers NOW to let her support his head in the playpen.

3) We told her he not v good at bottle feeding n so we used syringe to feed him water so far. When he started to dd for milk, we warmed up 20ml in a bottle and passed to her. She managed to coax him to finish it but in like half hour. Then she look at me and said,'can mah, why u say he dunno? see...see..can!' Wah kaoz!

4) This is the ULTIMATE!. When she saw me she said,'after giving birth you never slim down immediately hor. still got tummy. for me, after i give birth i become so flat! dunno why leh.' Freak lah! Thankfully my SILs spoke up for me, said she also din immed lose the tummy. It's not possible to loose it immed.

Irritating!!!

Gals, I am stil here!! Arrgh.. ytd nite kept hopin got water trickling dwn, or bloody discharge or some kind of contractions but nth at all =( I even woke up at 4am cos feelin so hungry n had to eat a pc of bread b4 I cld go bk to slp.

Muzicgal- wow 14kg in 12 days! Tats a lot leh! U shd be able to regain ur figure v soon! =) I also hope I dun hv to be induced but reali looks like I gonna go thru it liao =(

Efirus- yah!! But looks like he is stil v comfy inside me. Sighz….

Poky- so gd, 1cm dilate liao! hw u do squats ah? I wonderin if I did the wrong way. Hw cm I do liao no effects?! Haha

Moony- hope to hear ur gd news soon! hee

Felval- cannot meh? I luv tau hway leh. Cannot eat for one whole mth liao! u pass the list to ur hb when he’s bk n ask him drive u to satisfy all ur cravings b4 u pop! Hee
My mum also said cannot eat chicken for the 1st 10 days of confinemt =(

Icebaby- ur labour is reali short! My fren who was induced only gv birth 2 days later! Faintz man…

CONGRATS piggymummy!! Ur bb looks reali cute n chubby =)

WCT,

Yes, forcing her to wake up and drink. Now she is drinking abit abit...20ml. But better than nothing. Her jaundice quite bad though. Tomolo bring her to poly clinic then see how.

Muzicgal,

Wah 14kg in 12 days. If I lose like u, I would be back to my original. But I only lost 4kg so far in 4 days. Still got 12 kg to go...duh!

Piggy_mummy,

Congrates.

Anyone know how's Jaspire? Haven't seen her posting lately?

Jer,

Sorry not to update. Mine was induce + epi + natural.

Tracy,

I also gave up latching cos mine sleepy baby. Tried pumping, not much milk but stil can get engorement. Only this morning managed a 30ml. But last nite I started having fever and all...so I suspect that I might have to take the pill to stop. See what happens. It's already 4hrs, going to try to pump to see got anymore anot. *Sigh.

ant1712,

Take care. I got to go off soon. Maybe if afternoon got strength, then I come back.

**I realise a few of us gave birth same day. Hahaha

icebaby,
oh dear...fever? do u have the chills? if got chills can mean mastitis. Take care not to let it go that stage. You try use hot towel massage your breasts before you express. Keep expressing since ur bb also sleepy one. My engorgement started on Friday evening. The breasts finally soften yesterday evening but the lumps in my armpits (2 each side) still there. Trying to get rid of it. You continue expressing and hang in there! Try 3hourly pump.

Hi all,

fri juz went for my checkup .. my son doesn't want to come out yet even though i'm 38wks liao..

Did the cervix test, abit uncomfortable .. not even dilate yet.. probably got to wait for another week.. sobsob..

mummy weight gain : 14kg @ 38wks.
bb weight gain : 3kg @ 38wks.

kelcqi, yaya.. i will thank u if i really pop next week.. lolx..

cheri, eh.. nt confirm yet leh.. my gynae said i still haven dilate.. mm.. dunno when will
i dilate.. hopefully buy next week b4 may den i start dilate liao.. stressed~~
so far my gynae nv told mi she will induce mi leh.. tink she wan mi to try natural ba.. ;(
haha.. anyway nw i everyday will do squarts.. hopefully next week b4 go c my gynae i will
dilate liao..

tracy, wah lau.. sorry ah.. but y ur MIL soooooo irritating huh??!!
plz lor its impossible to slim down FLAT immediately after birth leh!!
kaoz!!!

ant, thanks ar~ i oso hope to hear gd news frm myself oso.. hehe..

moony,

hahaha. i bet ur gynae must be wondering why u keep wanting to deliver early, especially when nt dilated. hahaha

ya lo, wait la, dun go for csect la...if can natural then natural lo. let ur boy boy enjoys a few more days in ur warm and cosy uterus ah. hehehe. scally b4 u know it, i will rec mms frm u on ur precious little boy liao lo. hehehe. gd la, i am sure if ur gynae says u can manage i am sure u can do it la =) jia you!!! =)

jer,

i havent collect from here le. u collected already? her asst told me when ready she will cal me lo. but it sld be abt time liao le....

poky,

u try climb higher la then walk dwn again. hehhee. double gavity pull. hahaha.

yaya. sun sounds better coz aft the shoot u can go shopping or rest for the nite b4 u start the labour pain. hhehee. cont to tell ur baby next sun is the best liao and not earlier than tt. hehehe

piggy_mummy!!!!

congras! wah!!! u another jump queue wo! hhehe. i observe ah, those who jump qeueus naturally, delivery abt an abg of 14days earlier wo..anyway, i like ur baby cheeks and his chin! hahaha. look so chubby to play with. hehehe

aiya, u nt lousy la. but ho, rem to sayang ur baby head to make it rounder if u prefer rounder head. my mum used to do tt to my bro and his head is so so round lo. ahhahaa. when botak everyone wanana rub his head. hahaha.anyway, dun give up on latching ah. jia you!!!! when u free u come online and update u on ur delivery story and chat with us ah, at least u wldnt feel so stress =)

poko,

wah. finally see u ard le. heehee. u jia you ok? give u our moral support! rem to update us on ur cutie baby when u free and feeling gd =)

kelcqi,

dun worry, u and me will be the last few to pop. the rest can jump Q who dun mind one. hahahaa.

wah!! u midnite wake up makan ur hubby will nt nag ah? for me, he will offer me one thing "warm milk u wan?" -_-''' but so far *choi* i havent had alot of midnite hunger pangs la...wake up pee liao i just wan to go back to slp fast. hahaha. my baby now 2.8kg at 36weeks...i wonder if he will hit at least 3kg on the next wo...i hope when deliver my baby can at least be 3.2kg le...

then ur 6th sense got tell u when is mine nt? hehehe. can i pyscho u so tt ur 6th sense will tell me its 17th may?! hahaha.

6th sense for bad things also nt bad la...can faster think of way to avoid the bad things. heehee.

cherimoya,

hahaha. ur baby must be so happy coz u give him a gd meal too! scally he in happily sucking the gd food inside. hehehe.

last time i think i wasnt skinny enuff lo...then now looking back i miss my figure so much...i wonder if i can ever get back to the previous weight and waist size lo! now my hubby in states i wan ask him to help me buy RL clothes but i dare nt coz scare later buy liao cant fix in waste $$...haha. ur hubby so gd...mine i says i fat ho, he says "ya lo...so fat..." then when he call he will ask "where is my fat pig wife?" argh...

ok la...i arent tt tall...only 1.63 or 1.64m, moony must more taller lo. her height can be model wo.

ya..he loves to help ppl save $$ le...lucky we nv sign the 10gynae visits package (starting from 20weeks) lo. did u sign up for it? i calculate liao, till now ho, i didnt see him more than 6times lo....lucky nv sign..if nt lagi waste more $$.

hahaha. u also think he handsome looking ho? hehehe. ya, dun think will see u le....i opt for the last aptment slot coz hubby coming back frm states the nite b4 so i scare he jet lag so in the day let him slp till he like lo. then last slot can ask gynae many qns and he will talk more.if nt if go early he like cant wait to get me out of the room le. hehehe.

tracy,

dun give up ya. its tough but EBM better than none. jia you!

argh....PIL...anyway, are they helping u with the confinement ah? i know aft delivery some women will have some depressions so try to keep urself happy wo...if nt ah, the depressions + ur PIL's nagging u will feel worst lo...ur hubb got stand up for u nt? tell ur hubby if he dun wan u to go into depression pls kindly do something?

ant1712,

my hubby read it somewhere tt beancurd has this so powder added to it to make it solid...somewat like powder added to cement to make it solidify la. so he dun let me eat, at most let me drink dou hua shui lo. so i play safe i havent been touching it since 36weeks ago...=( if nt i also like rocher beancurd...last time weekend always go there for beancurd n you tia....talking abt it makes me crave for it....=(

ya! for sure i will get my hubby to bring me for all my cravings! haahaa. now i aim high tea buffet, durians and baker's inn warm chocolate cake!!!! hehee. i decided le, later i sldnt be a lazy bum, i gonna drive out for my choc ice kachang! haahaa. =P

icebaby,

think ur princess wans to be a sleeping beauty. hehee. scally she grows up to like sleeping beauty. hahaha. ya lo, 20ml is better than none. slowly slowly she will picks up ah.

oops..hope her jaundice is nthing too serious, sun sun can le. u taking confinement food with lots of ginger mah? u take care ya

piggy_mummy
congrats!!! dun worry la, ur BM will slowly comes in
happy.gif
mine came in on ard the 6th day

poko
wish u all the best!!
happy.gif

tracy
wah.. ur ILs hor.. i got no comments..

ant1712
i help u pray that u give birth today
happy.gif

winnedy also cut Q lor... i sms her today morning, but her hb replied that they are in labour ward now... dun noe she give birth already anot..... haiz.. ppl behind me are cutting my Q...

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wks</TD><TD>Mummy Wt Gain</TD><TD>Baby's Wt</TD><TD>Baby's Ht</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>Delivery Via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr C Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Anupriya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Iffah Nasoha</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>ILyse Goh I-Ling</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>12.5kg</TD><TD>3.02kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Induces + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>eifrus</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Keith Ang</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kristin Ting Kai Xin</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.66kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rayen Ho Kar Yang (Jia En)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin</TD><TD>GE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>beans</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37.5</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>faye77</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1.973kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jovial</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>Dr John T.L.Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>1.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10.9kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>672g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>7.4kg</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rene, 慧欣</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Duncan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>2.775kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bluesand</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>902g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14.4kg</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reyne</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yaoyaomum</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RMH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mel C</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>15.5kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>swifpygal</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ang Ying Tong Elysia 洪颖彤</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>felval</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>15.4kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>vel</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>iijo</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>E'SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>2.884kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>susern</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Hernley Hoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>yueling</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Alyssa Yap</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Lynn Chang</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10.8kg</TD><TD>1.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Noel Low</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>13.6kg</TD><TD>1.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>21th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>E'SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lavenderdreamz</TD><TD>22nd</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>cutie188</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35wks4days</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>2.78kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Jerin</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10.5kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier Neo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>bel</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ning En</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>arielle</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1200g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Joroel Toh</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>loomi</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>359g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.67kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>babyluke</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>730g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.14kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

piggy_mummy,
Congrats.. Baby Lucas got such a chubby cheeks. You are not a lousy mum, you will be a great mum and yes most importantly is baby is healthy.

Poko,
All the best.

Tracy,
got your email, i had updated for Doris. your mil talk without thinking of others feeling.

icebaby,
updated yours le, no worries.

felval,
her asst also told me, she will called but she never called. On photoshoot that day, she said we can collect before they shift to their new place but in their biz thread, maryann posted a msg that monday is the last day to collect from their current location after which have to go their new studio to collect. I wanted to call them yesterday but i was out the whole afternoon. So i email maryann last night, still waiting for her reply.

winnedy,
wah her edd same as mine!! haha.. when will be my turn. My backache is starting to kill me liao.

Hi Jer / Kelqi,

please update for me ... Orignal EDD is on 11 May, but now going for my spinal c-sect on 30 April, coming Wed morning.. My bb is still in comfortable in breech position, so gynae advised not to wait after 38th week, and proceed with c-sect.

Hi Muzigal,

No miracle, as bb is still in breech position ... initially was abit disappointed as i always hope to have natural w/o epi and go through the pain, but now, i guess what matters is that the bb is well and healthy.

oh yeah, i told my gynae that i have bought the Elma cream, and she was surprised... Said that i must have done alot of research to relieve the poking injection pain .... hehehe thanks !

What else have i missed out, please highlight to me, okay ?

Hi Muzigal / Tracy,

i am in the midst of packing my hospital bag, do we need to bring pampers for the bb, or TMC will be providing huh ? If they are providing, do they charge us or given as package ?

And also, did you bring along your own breast pump and milk bottle as well, or they will be providing for us ?

jer,

i think i will collect frm their new place lo. also, if u wan them to post to u also can le but u got to pay for the postage wo.

kelcqi,

me eating choc ice kachang w.o syrup now. woohoo! shiok!! and it taste better than peanut w/o syrup. hahaha.

but on my way hm at the carpark, my side mirror kena knocked by 1 idiot auntie driver!!! basket!!! the rd abit narrow but i already stopped my car so she can pass first since she doesnt look like she intends to let me pass first so she still trying to inch her way fwd. so i stop then let her pass lo, wah kao! duno her judgement lousy or she thinks her driving skill damn gd! she sld slow dwn and move her car move towards her left to pass but she cont on n her mirror rub against mine then still stare at me! kaos!!!! i sld have close my side mirror then wldnt kena a cut on it liao..now so ugly...sobsob...if my hubby know he sure heart pain lo...idiot auntie driver!!! $^%&amp;^&amp;$#

Felval,

Wahliao, That auntie idiot leh. U got take down her license plate or not? Can report TP one leh.

Wahseh, Choc Ice Kacang! I went AMK central for lunch juz now, the Choc Ice Kacang is 5 bucks leh. So expensive! In the end I settled for Ice-jelly with Soursop. Not nice one. Not sweet enough...

My hubby pig one leh. I wake up to eat, make so much noise, the plastic bag sound, he also no reaction one. Pig rite?

Everyone can jump my queue lah. Even the June thread mummies cut my queue I also don't mind. U know got one July thread mummy pop liao? My friend in July thread told me one. She said that gal had contractions when she taking her driving test, and still pass the test wor. Li hai li hai... Her baby came out at 1.2+kg...

My hubby dare not call me pig. That time he called me Penguin, already kanna scolded liao... I always tell him I very fat hor, fat until breast sag liao. He always tell me you pregnant mah... Got fatter pregnant woman outside, so you don't worry. After you give birth, will be ok liao... But that nv comfort me, cos I still feel fat...

Felval, come to think of it hor, when everyone deliver before us, means they finish confinement before us. By then we sure kanna tempted by everyone liao. Cos we always talk abt food here. Later karma liao. Think I confinement I don't log in lah, later kanna tempt until I start drooling over my com liao...

Dolly,

Don't worry lah. U'll get pass it. Muzicgal also braved through her C-sec, I'm sure you can do it also. Still hav 3 more days to 30th April, go treat yourself better, indulge in all you want, cos after that you'll be on 1 mth confinement liao...

Moony,

Onz lah! Will deliver next week one. Go climb stairs, do squats, BD more. Sure come out one. Eh, I read hor, dunno the semen in the guy's sperm triggers contractions cos of the acidic or alkaline level that encourages contractions. So those of you who still BD and wanna labour early, tell your hubby to release inside. Haha...

Choc, don't envious moony lah, your turn coming soon...

Cheri,

I see your posting on the restuarant I kanna tempted liao...

I also want to eat Durian!!! Craving for Durian strudels, Durian Chendol now... But think we cannot eat chendol rite??

I also intend to take DOM during my confinement, I still have half a bottle at my MIL's place, must remember to bring over, dun wanna leave it here.

yo ho!!! presenting news from our dear Jen~

she has popped already! hahaha! Congras to Jen!

she went natural without epi (wah! another brave one) and was done in 10mins flat coz she was already 7-8cm dilated when she went into delivery suite. hehhee.

Her gal Hazel was delivered at 1450hrs today, weighting 2.84kg, length: 49cm, head size: 33cm.
Both herself and her baby is doing fine =)

still waiting for her to mms her princess's pic =)

kelcqi,

i know who she is la. her car so "loud"..still got her hubby face and hp num printed on it lo...can report TP meh? consider small issue right? haiz..i damn suay la...coz of 1 choc ice kachang got 1 scratch on my side mirror...my dad says nvm la, small scratch only...if got dent or wat he will go tell her off and ask for compensation. haiz..

wah! the choc ice kachang $5!! so ex!!! its nt at amk ave 10 ho? i know there is a choc ice kachang SUPER HUGE size one...machim like mountain like tt...1 person eat sure cant finish one..mine costs only $1.70...cheap cheap. hahhaa.

hahahaa. serious ah? i think for my hubby i flush toilet only he will get disturbed liao, unless he is drunk. hahaha.

wah! premature baby ah?! if so, sure spend alot of $$ one...

hahhaa. ur hubby gd, will re-assure u..mine ho, only tease me further but nvm, i kena immune liao. hahaha.

hahaha. be sure, when our turn to do confinement we sure get tempted by those who have done theirs hahaha.like u say lo, our karma for talking abt ice kachang la, ice cream la here n tempt those in confinement. hahaha. i tell u la, i seriously dun think i will be so kuai to refrain frm cold drinks one. hehhee.

Felval,

You can try reporting her for dangerous driving. Unlikely for compensation for your car but she kanna dangerous driving, she kanna deduct pts. Cannot get her to pay but if suay suay she dun have enough pts and license kanna suspended, also shoik rite? Haha...

No no, not at AMK ave 10. It's at the AMK central, the hawker where they juz newly renovated. The Ice Kacang looks big lah, but 5 bucks is way too over-charged liao. But got ppl order somemore wor... These ppl so rich. I go AMK hub get Choc Snow Ice better, cheaper also...

Your hubby so light sleeper one ah? My hubby is a pig lah. Maybe his parents are pigs, so he inherited their genes loh. Haha...

Last time I not pregnant, my hubby will tease me say I fat. Then touch my tummy, thighs and say so flabby. Called me a human pillow...But now pregnant liao, if he says that, I blame it on his baby. So he nv tease me anymore.

I think I confinement time I surely log in lesser. Don't wanna upset myself with all the forbidden food. I dunno I can refrain from cold drinks or not leh. I try lah... Mayb I'll be like Muzicgal, tempt my family to open a can of pepsi to share wif me. LOL...

Wah, Congrates Jen to your gal Hazel!

Hero hero, Natural without Epi. I told my gynae liao. No matter how dilated I am, must gimme Epi ok, I scared the pain. My gynae laughing at me....

felval,
i hope to collect this monday cos dunno when will pop, later pop le scared too busy.

Dolly,
i never change your edd date instead i put your pop date as 30-apr, ok? Do post your baby pic
happy.gif

Jen,
Congrats!!!

kelcqi,

aiya, nvm la. 1 cut only i need to go thro TP alot of prob..i got dent then i sure report...if nt waste my effort n time =( next time i see her i sure siam far far...in case my another mirror kena..ahaha.

scally tonight my car plate strike 4d first prize..but i will cry coz i nv buy! =( sobsob

"$5 for a bowl of ice?" --> this is wat my hubby sure say..hahaha.

my hubby light sleeper like me lo. another thing is also our toilet door is glass one...so when u flush sure can hear more clearer than those wooden door. so ho, if either of us pee or poo inside sure can see frm outside so he will sometimes turn his back to the toilet lo. hahhaa.

one thing gd abt this is, i can use this excuse say that paisay my mum ard i dun dare use toilet so must close mbr door. then b4 tt can hide 1 can of drink inside the room then when the mbr door is closed, hahahah, i can drink liao *evil grinz*

Back