(2008/05) May 2008

Sugar,
Which one hv that "silver nano technology"? Parkon or LG? very confuse ler.

Dolly,
Ok. I wait for u. But don't drag too long. Xiao Hua, the price is going to hv a big jump liao. B'cos of my Shaine "xing fu", i will wait for u. If not Rayden run away.

Hi Alice

ya ya i will try not to miss next time.. But will prefer a gathering on weekdays and weekends always pack wz errands... Keep nagging yday to my hb and mom.. say i cant go for the gathering... so sad..

Hi Xiao Hua

I thnk Megan is sad too... hahaha!! So notti yday cos dun wan to take nap.. so tired!!

morning

aiyoz.. all the babies so cute!!!! so sad i cant be there.. yday was my sleeping day after 2 night shifts. today then is my off day. keke

there's total 2 playmat or 1 playmat?

felval
ur boy really look like my boy leh.. hehe.. wait wait har.. i go upload my boy photo now

xiao hua
haha.. sleep in ur armpit? take photo and show me leh.. this sunday i off leh

choc
u bot the obuba nursing cover?? i very tempted also

corynn,
i think parklon is the one with the silver nano tech.. but the anti bacteria properties only last for 6 months only... but the mat is easy to clean.. just put some dettol mix with water and wipe....

Hey mommies

I bought this pack of brown rice from a baby store @ Katong Mall. Apparently is very tasty and highly recommended by people most mommies that tried. I am trying on Megan later and keepou posted if she likes it.. * Have to grind b4 cooking for babies *

1732936.jpg

ant_ting,

Yah, that's me. =P
Abit under dress but I scare hot.

RE: Playmat
I reading up...seems like Korea got sell. Going to check with a fren if he had seen it before in Korea as now he is stationed there.

Corynn,

Shaine can be the ambassodor for the mat for "comfy" use! She slept so soundly.

RE: Playmat
Just saw another site selling it.
http://babejoy.com/shop/index.php?cPath=55&osCsid=13f3861c174b5b28969457140f158c47&bcsi_scan_2229F3D84EB0997D=08C72fynqnBMe2HcknMMZzwAAACB+z8M&bcsi_scan_filename=index.php

lehcar: Nuk Teat
Hi, i just started using the nuk teat. i think the flat part is to the tongue part. this is wat i tell my maid. Is it your bb just started drinking from bottle? Coz mine is and each feedin took my son 1 hr, to drink only 40 ml to 60 ml.

icebaby,
thx, wil try to register the meebo tonight n test test.. =p

u not under dress la. but me n hubby over dressed. cos goin to weddin dinner straight after dolly house. =p else b in bermudas n tee liao. =(

pooh,
there 2 mats. really interestin to c how xiao hua's xuan xuan slp... so cute.. =)

tracy,
one of the mat is urs rite? is it LG brand? cos i bought the parklon, so wonder how the LG is.

poky,
mine is the LG mat.

Corynnn,
LG mat also got silver nano technology.

Icebaby,
if you can get your fren to buy from Korea it is very very much cheaper. My colic got her fren to buy fm korea for her and bring back.

Alice ,

Will sure miss you and rachel
happy.gif
my boy darling haahh terror isn`t ?

Lynn ,

Ya , Rayden is very well good boy will KO himself on the bed ..no need to pat somemore sigh dunno when my son can be like him .

My boy so tired ...KO when on the way back home hahah ...but i woke him up for his last feed and he KO only at 11plus .

Corynn ,

Your ger is such a darling pretty gal
happy.gif

Xiao hua ,

No problem haahh .. share share meh ...I even dunno that you went off ...dun say bye to you . Will meet again
happy.gif

choc ,

Your muffins are so nice ...can bake and sell liao :pyum yum

Tracie ,

Thank you for the diapers ...i totally forgotten abt it until i saw how come got two unfamiliar diapers in the bag ...asked my hubby then he tole me abt it
happy.gif

Haven try on him yet ...why now GooN diapers dun have thre cartoon trips on it now hmmm :p

Anyway i have been using mamy poko liao so I think i will stick to it ...thank alot

Oh ya ..Duncan is so handsome with big charming eyes
happy.gif

Angela ,

You have started your gal on semi -solid liao hmm ...brown rice hmmm ..do let me know your gal response !!

Luke mommy ,

Pretty handsome boy you got
happy.gif

Ya i think i will start him on cerel first and see how is he reaction ?

Good Afternoon ladies,

Long time never post read all those post till nearly cock eye already ha ha !

Am very frustrated & depressed recently coz got very bad blocked ducts & a milk blister on my nipple pain like hell !

Thats why never post no time at all now the blockage better but blister is still therelah !

Tot i post and see if u ladies got better methods of getting rid of those blocks ducts & anyone experienced a milk blister before ??

Saw a lactation nurse at KKH cost $50 per time for the massage to unblock ducts ! Ist time maybe the LN too gentle blockage did not really go away, 2 days later got no choice make another appt see another LN pay another $50 ! The 2nd session super painful coz the nurse massage & squeeze really hard till i actually scream and my tears flow lah ! Aft the session in the morn , my breast become reddish but the blockage gone only to return the same nite !

Since then i keep massaging , latching my dau diff position , continue to express now only seems to improve after 2 painful weeks .

Wah! Babies are all so cute and seems to be having lots of fun! Hopefully I can join during the next gathering.
happy.gif

Angela,
let us know how your girl likes her brown rice!

Corynn,
I'm also planning to get the playmat from SSW for my girl. Think it will be useful for her to crawl around. But seems like the alpha yellow bear one does not have the nano technology. The other parklon seems smaller..haha..I'm KS mommy...everything want big big. If the silver nano don't last so long I guess it will be ok to just go for the bigger one :p and wipe more often with dettol.

pooh..
yup..getting it...hope my hubby not reading this thread..he was reading this morn...hahaaa

oh ya..the muffins..if u all like..i can post the recipes... maybe by tml lor... coz recipe at home...

very easy to bake..everything throw in nia..hahaaa

playmat:
price increase soon meh? oh no..me waiting for our dear government to distribute money..heard is 1st Oct...yeah

Hmmm worse of luck my dau really feeding more & more now drinking abt 130-160 ml almost every 2 hourly my febm depleting too quickly for me to replace !

On top of that i really angry with the maid it seems that she has been helping to feed my bb diff from what i taught her which i did not realise until last Sunday when i saw her taking a very long time to heat up the febm for my bb !

She told me my bb prefers to drink only very "hot milk" which she claim the bb will finish super fast if she does that ! Oh my god , i ask her lor am supposed to heat up my breast then when i latch her ??? Coz our breast sure will not produce hot milk !!! No wonder my dau has been behaving differrently when i latch her really headache !

What to do i need her to help me if not i sure ask to pack her things ! On Friday night forgotten to close the freezer door properly causing my febm stock to become thawed am really fuming and my hubby is asking me to restraint myself not to scold her tat much less that she pay me back by doing somethings to my bb !!!!

xiao hua,
Thanks for the compliments. u know wat, u are the 1st one saying my boy smile look me. So far, of all places we go, everyone says my boy look like my hb, then he everytime very "hao lian"... hahaha, i must tell my hb ab ur comments. Thks, please send me the photos to my email: [email protected]

Corynn,
I wanted to get the playmat, order from u?

i will continue later, Dylan is awake.. he KO from yesterday 8pm till now (woke up for milk 2 times only) he kept smilling when he sleep, he must be dreaming of the pretty gals he met yesterday... oh, Le Xuan mei mei, mini Shaine, Princess Rachael, cutie Erica... and ...

cutie188,
i experienced something like dat too, had dried up milk clogging up one spot on my nipple and they call it a bleb. On top of that my baby had oral thrush and affected my breast too. My right breast was 3/4 blocked when i consulted the TMC LC. She used all her strength to massage and took 2hrs to unclog my ducts. At the same time halfway she will get my baby to latch. But he's not keen on that breast cos of the blockage and milk flow is slow. I think that's why your baby dun really wanna latch now too. In the end, the LC took a sterilised syringe, aim at the white spot on my nipple and draw the syringe back sucking at the spot. She did it a few times then squeeze to see if milk squirt out. Finally it squirt out and that means the spot is unclogged and i could feel instant relief. But it's not immed ok. Took another week of latching before my breast felt the same again. Till today still can see the tiny spot on my nipple.

My baby also likes slightly hotter milk when fed with bottle. But latching is still fine. Maybe your baby is frustrated with the slower milk flow from your breast due to the blockage. Have you considered another LC? Maybe a private LC who can come to your home to help you?

Geez..my greatest nightmare is the freezer door not closed properly!!

alice, no joke to drink the hot water from the flask !!! to pay safe, better bring some boiled cool water along, just in case...is the cool water on plan mineral water or tap water? coz bb cannot take mineral water...

lynn,jorel_mum, thanks for the compliment :)

jorel_mum, i super KS, bought a packet of rice cereal standby liao..heehee..cannot resist, the packaging so cute :p i bought the rafferty garden's organic rice cereal , its from NZ, coz it's wheat free,its selling at toys r us here, but dont know sg's toyrus selling or not.i would like to get those cereal that's wheat free and gluten free..

corynn, yes, i would like to join in the fun very much !!! next year CNY 2nd or 3rd day if any mommy has 'open house' , i am glad to pop by ! your girl's hair is fantastic, so much ! my boy is dropping hair big time, and its so slow for the hair to grow..

Jo,
Thanks. I will tell Shaine that u praise her. She will definitely happy till smile at sleep.

Cuties,
U better becareful and cool down. Don't scold maid. Later she do something to ur bb.

Tracies,
I love Duncan big big eye. I also guess it might be cheaper to get the mat from korea. I go to see how to get from Korea.

Lynn,
I am not the mat supplier ler. I also order from the spree. But may b we can try to consolidate among us then see can get cheaper rate or not. Or we order directly.

fei fei, thanks :) your girl got alot of hair too..i realise the girls look more chubby than the boys here...judging from the pics posted here...

Dolly,
I've tried the kanebo slimming pants. so far so gd. Can fake flat abs. Hubby saw me so happy ask me to stock up. The quality is quite gd and it will cause the body to give out heat... so helps in water retention. :p

Corynn,
I will definely give feedbacks on the bra support thingy. See if it helps on my papaya boobies. ;p

hey mummies,
looks lilke the gathering was VERY fun!!
when is the next one? i wanna go leh
happy.gif

faith,
is the slimming pants good? i cant seem to lose that flab around the tummy

poky,

Meebo no need to register. You just go to the site and sign-in ur msn user and password.

Tracie,

Must find the website for the playmat first. And ask him if he had seen it before leh.

I think the most memorizing babies is Duncan and Shanie at the party.

choc,
you should start online business...part-time. Sure get supporters here to buy from u. Hahaha

RE: kanebo slimming pants
How much is it? Need to flatten the tummy.

Faith,
can you guide me on the viewing or ordering of the pants, my chinese sucks, and i dun know how to read from the link ? how much did you pay for it ?

lehcar: Nuk Teat
Hi, just heard from my maid that when the flat part is upwards in the tongue, my baby drinks faster. mayb u could try.

Icebaby, Tracies and Choc
i feel Duncan and Raphael eye very big ler. They looks alike ler. Shaine really mini size.

Shaine eye not that big....i thing different is like what Alice said....Shaine black eye ball very big. Hard to find white eye ball. Today no mood to work ler. Keep look at the photo from the forum and chat with all of u.

Choc,
Thanks for the picture.
1733741.jpg
1733742.jpg

cutie188:Blocked ducts
I went to KKH for blocked ducts too. So damn painful. Can imagine what u been thru. Nearly going to kick the LC when she massage the breast. My LC told me to prevent blocked ducts, compress the breast, then rub very hard at the nipple until u can see milk flowing out the 'holes' on the nipple.
Not to forget, everytime latch the baby, also massage the breast.
Hope it works.

Jer,
If your baby is May baby then 6.8kg is an ideal wt, not to worry...jus went to c a PD for 2nd jab, PD weigh my baby to b 8.5 kg n pronounce him obese n told me to watch out, then I told PD i prefer bb fat.."nicer" i said n i gotten scolded..PD told me that fat baby mean next time fat adult n poses health risk..then he show me a chart for 3-4month old bb, the ideal wt is actually 6.0 to 7kg. means that at 3-4months baby should only double the birth wt, anything more is not healthy..of course another factor will b the baby lenght. My boy at 8.5kg the wt is not even in the chart so my PD is concerned.

Corynn,
Ur girl Shaine is very pretty & cute, like Jap baby.. Shaine make me long for a girl,I hav 2 boys n when Im expecting 2nd time I go buy girls clothings b4 gynea confirm girl or boy. Yes also think fr the pic Shaine looks abit like my boy Dylan..

Dolly,
Seems like lotsa fun at ur place...wish Im there...how often u can get so many babies together at 1 place..super fun..must be choatic too..if there's another gathering I'll love to join!

At 1st thinking abt shaving my boy hair but mayb, I'll not do it now.. seems like a pity after u all comment lotsa hair is nice. actually i also like lotsa hair cos my 1st boy little hair.

Cheri,
When my boy jus born I feed both bottle n latch-on..but in the end he dun wan bottle so I buy many other brand of bottle to try still reject..so no choice, I think i can't work now...I think that for working mother it is good that baby can take bottle otherwise v.diff...now I can't even go anywhere w/o my baby tagging along. ur baby is very understanding towards u, dun wan 2give u difficult time so choose bottle...

Lukemommy,
Yeah, I like to kiss his check too.. my 1st boy always pitch his checks so periodically my boy will hav rashes on his checks..so must astain fr touching the check too much. btw, im thinking abt introducing semi solid next week when bb turns 4 months.. but PD say better wait till 6months.. c how cause I hope by introducing solids he'll lost interest in latch-on then I can go to work.

C Yeo
I hav tried introducing bottle.. everytime fail miserably... he cried so hard for 1hr plus while we keep pushing bottle to him.. I tried latex teats too... not working.. so maybe at 4 month will intro semi-solid c if it works...mayb wif wif new taste will 4get abt latch -on So, ru successful in latching off ur baby? share wif me more abt ur progress in latching off. we r in the same boat. NOV is abt 6 weeks..so u got 6 weeks to go. btw, how old is ur baby?

Lynn,
My hb also name start wif D.. Hence Dylan is choosen... I also wish my 3rd will be a girl... now I hav 2 boys.. Is ur boy ur 1st child?

Hi Dolly

I forgot to apologise for messing up your place yesterday...realised that i was shedding like mad still! real sorry about it...really hope to stop dropping hair soon...everytime go out super paiseh one :p

Hi Dolly,

Thanks for organising the party. Baby Nicholas was so excited the whole day that he did not want to nap.

So nice to meet all the mummies. I agree we shd wear some tags. Cos its my first time and I do not know anyone...
sad.gif

Re: MSN

1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
5. [email protected]
6. [email protected]
7. [email protected]
8. [email protected]
9. [email protected]
10. [email protected]
11. [email protected]
12. [email protected]
13. [email protected]
14. [email protected]
15. [email protected]
16. [email protected]
17. [email protected]
18. [email protected]
19. [email protected]
20. [email protected]
21. [email protected]
22. [email protected]
23. [email protected]
24. [email protected]

ladies ,

soo happy ..my boy finally can finish 150ml of milk now ....hope he will continue to be like that .

corynn ,

hahah ..rapheal and shaine look like little couple hahah !

When you going to buy the playmat !!
Hubby still want to compare the playmat that i mention that we saw at paragon . He think that the material is thicker , he feel is better .That one cost at $135 but dunno how big

choc ,

please help me said thank you to your hubby ahahah manage to catch a shot of Jorel
happy.gif
thank you thank you .

To all mommies who are shopping for weaning accessories

My son started on weaning on sat. He does not want to stop and make noise when i paused for a while...

Im using the accessories from Pigeon and i think its great as a starter kit...

1733935.jpg

1733936.jpg

For your consideration.... since Isetan having private sale this thu...

ling,
no issue lah, u are not the only one who shed hair .. after all of you left, i was clearing up the place, there was really alot of hair, your is only part of it. I also shed alot of hair. I was telling Jo that it is enough to make 1 wig ... hahaha

ladies ,

hahah ...ya dolly said we ladies really shed alot of hair .Very scary ...see yourself is already bad hahah seeing the amount of hair which all the mommies drop last evening is horrible haahah

Jo,

the one that you posted is foam mat, whereas the bumper playmat is rubber mat. Eric saw this from Paragon huh , maybe i will go and check out on Thur as well.

jorel_mum,
wow, the skip hop v retro. put in livin room as bb bumper, look so nice. i so tempted to buy. =p my current parklon, i use it for the play yard in the room.

icebaby,
on 2nd tots, think dun try meebo,, i in gov sector. kana "caught" by tech branch for usin internet for non-workin related. cannot afford a second time.. wil ask to pack ba....

wow ladies, can see tat u all hv a great time on sunday...

dolly, ur hse seem like a infant care centre wif all the cute babies lying on the playmat.

Diana ,

Infant care also not so many babies ahahah .. but indeed we mummies chatting away .

Poky ,
ya the colour very nice hor
happy.gif

Dolly ,

Rem to help me to get the vtech toy ..got 30percent discount isn`t huh ? Can pass to me since you going to paragon to check out the play mat .

poky,

Hahaha. It's okay. The most use forum lor. Anyway, any kind of internet u will still be "tracked". Haha

Dolly,
I guess we all now hope the hair shedding will stop.

Hi Jo

She loved it... want more but i only get her 1 teasppon and cook wz BM... since i hv BM so i use BM to cook... i tried abit and v tasty actually...

Hi Winnedy

I am using the same set too... hb bought them b4 Megan was born... KS father!!

HEY MOMMIES

i know most you taking about playmat.. I bought from the girl and do see the link for the design http://www.lgmat.blogspot.com/

Aiya, miss out a lot of fun. All of them look so cute and Dolly house look like a childcare centre with all the bb on the playmat. Anyone going to org. a gathering again. I also want to join.

Re: MSN

1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
5. [email protected]
6. [email protected]
7. [email protected]
8. [email protected]
9. [email protected]
10. [email protected]
11. [email protected]
12. [email protected]
13. [email protected]
14. [email protected]
15. [email protected]
16. [email protected]
17. [email protected]
18. [email protected]
19. [email protected]
20. [email protected]
21. [email protected]
22. [email protected]
23. [email protected]
24. [email protected]
25. [email protected]

Hi Angela,

The spoons are great!

The "stopper" on the green and pink spoon really does work! Their little mouth really can fit into the "stopper"...

haha

Back