(2008/04) April 2008

sherin, i would like to have your recommendation for photographer.. we're planning to go a shoot for our gal every 3 months, so her 6-month old shoot would be coming up soon.

did you get all high-resoluation softcopies back?

Lynn, I paid $288 for the package.
Includes 20 edits photos nicely pasted in a album, 1 8R with frame and a collage with frame. The collage has abt 12 to 14 photos. And of coz all the soft copies. I had more than 300 photos today. All returned in soft copies.

THere is another package. $188.
20 4R edited photos in album
1 8R in frame
soft copies of edited photos returned.

I think it's more worth it than some others which i heard just e soft copies would be an additional $250. I'm not sure abt e difference in quality though.

sherin, the prices are very reasonable! Pls PM me the contact
happy.gif

Exchange rate : US$1 to S$1.48 (organised by Winter)
Please transfer the amount to POSB Savings 102-18206-5. I will order by Saturday.

Shipping amount will be calculated once the items arrive.
happy.gif

7Oz Twin Pack Avent Magix Cup (US$6.36 / <font color="0000ff">S$9.42</font>)
http://store.babycenter.com/product/left+nav+pgroups/shop+by+brand/m+-+r/philips+-+avent/7+oz.+magic+trainer+cup+with+handles+-+twin+pack.do?asc=false
1) Winter
2) Maro
3) gervynne
4) Serene123

9Oz Twin Pack Avent Magix Cup (US6.80 / <font color="0000ff">S$10.10</font>)
http://store.babycenter.com/product/seasonal-special+categories/philips-avent/magic+trainer+cup+with+handles+%282-pack%29+-+9-oz..do?asc=false
1) Yvonne
2) Vonn

Koori - Your pump was in the afternoon? Remember read somewhr tt BM will change according to time. AM n night r richer, whereas PM BM r higher in water content.

Re : Puree
I did nt add water to pear puree and bb poo every time I gave him pear or carrot puree.
happy.gif

Hi Summer's Mama, Summer look so pretty in those JR hats!
happy.gif
Dana also just went for a photoshoot last week. She was chosen as Foto-U's most Photogenic baby for August and won a free 1-hour photoshoot. For those who are interested, do submit your baby's photos here: http://www.foto-u.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=121
happy.gif
Benjamin, the photographer is a very nice guy too, knows how to build rapport with children
happy.gif

Here is one of our fav shot from the session

1756113.jpg
Dana, our joyful Princess
happy.gif

hee thankx for voting winter. i tried feeding my son pear puree todae. he doesnt seem to like the pear puree and eat till wanna vomit like tat. mix with cereal oso don wan. after tat i stopped feeding him tat liao... scared nx time he rejects food then cham liao. will try again tomolo

nana i am feeding my boy with bellamy rice cereal too. ya the smell abit strong. texture wise quite ok leh maybe becos i made mine a bit more runny ba.

Summer's mama &amp; Angel: Both your sweetie pie looks so pretty !!!

Summer's mama: Can you send me the contacts of the studio/ photographer? I will pm you.

Summer and Dana are so pretty
happy.gif

Re feeding semi solids
My gal dun seem to like semi solids lei... So far i only tried to feed her rice cereal with EBM and plain blended rice porridge. So far i m never successful feeding her the whole feed i have prepared been close to 2 wks since i started her on 1 feed per day. Kinda feel maybe she's not ready for it yet coz everytime i feed her she will push the spoon out with her tongue. Is that a reflex indicating that she is still not ready yet? Her 2 teeth r cutting through and is quite visible liao. She will turn 6 mths this sat...

Winter,
Transfer already, details:
Amount S$9.42
Transaction Reference 1911554117
Cheers
happy.gif

Sherin, Angel,
Your girl girl photos so cute... really love it..
proud.gif

Sherin, can i have the contact of the photographer also? thanks..

Little princess,
Sorry, i missed your post earlier. Nope, didn't order your shoo as i did not recieve your payment. So sorry. DO watch out for Itsy Bitsy me's BP. She did a BP for shooshoo and the prices was better than spree
happy.gif

hehe...summer n dana so cute!

You are getting me all excited with my impending photoshoot for Kayla in 2 weeks' time!

Angel: David from Foto-U will be photographing for Kayla
happy.gif
Dunno whether I should trim Kayla's curls or not hehehe...

For me, I am going to bring Kayla for a shoot every 6 months. This coming one will be in studio. Her 1 year old photoshoot should be an outdoor and indoor one hehe
happy.gif
So looking for good photogs now.

Hi mummies ordering Avent sippy cups from Winter's spree,

Does anyone know if the 9oz size has soft spouts?
The description says 'toddler spouts' which leads me to assume that the spout is hard, but I want to be doubly sure as one of the reviewers said it had a soft spout!

Any help is appreciated!
happy.gif

Hihi Winter, Can I join?

Please transfer the amount to POSB Savings 102-18206-5. I will order by Saturday.

7Oz Twin Pack Avent Magix Cup (US$6.36 / S$9.42)
http://store.babycenter.com/product/left+nav+pgroups/shop+by+brand/m+-+r/philips+-+avent/7+oz.+magic+trainer+cup+with+handles+-+twin+pack.do?asc=false
1) Winter
2) Maro
3) gervynne
4) Serene123
5) Choc - tge25

9Oz Twin Pack Avent Magix Cup (US6.80 / S$10.10)
http://store.babycenter.com/product/seasonal-special+categories/philips-avent/magic+trainer+cup+with+handles+%282-pack%29+-+9-oz..do?asc=false
1) Yvonne
2) Vonn

diva, the 9oz sippy cups come with toddler sprouts (green - 12m onwards), the 7oz comes wuth infant sprouts (white - 6m onwards.

i suggest why dun a mummie buy 2 and share with aother mummie the other set so each can have 1 7oz amnd 1 9oz bottle?) this is what me and raynsky did
happy.gif

mornings mummiess

re: the magic cups

diva
i personally think that the boths spouts are quite hard. nice for my boy to gum on though. not like the heinz teething biscuits. the green spouts are tougher then the white ones though.

otherwise you can buy the spouts from isetan scotts think there is a 20% discount on avent products? so the cost of 2 spouts would be 10.50 before discount. the avent teats, spouts and all items are interchangable so no worry on that part. in fact, am using nuk teats on my avent magic cup for my boy coz the avent from babycenter are stated as bpa free.
happy.gif

sherin

the milk is here. see when we can meet up. sorry ah me delay so long. every time i go on line seem to forget to post this. :p

lynn, endo 6L thermal cooker is selling 69.90 at carrefour..

nana &amp; strawberries,
u use cool water or hot water? hot water will have lump, u try add cold water then hot water, it should blend in well..

stretch, i have one unopened set, bought from BP at $14. u interested?

Simp, Shevon's photos are very well-taken!
happy.gif
If I ever were to pay for Dana's 1st year old photoshoot, I'll engage Maryann from Studio Loft too!
happy.gif
Simp, how much did you pay for the Little Big Shot Pkg?

I especially like this one - SOOOO Swee lah, haha the JR hat makes a difference!!

1756739.jpg

Lynn,
Thanks for the info!
Sharing is a great idea, I'll ask around and hope to find another mummy who would like to do the same
happy.gif

Jasmine,
Thanks for the info too!
What's your experience with Avent sippy cups thus far? Any leaks or annoyances?
And how do you manage to use NUK teats on your magic cup?
I like to keep my options open so this sounds good
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Lynn has a very good suggestion:
Buy both Avent sippy cup sets (7oz and 9oz) and share it with another mummy so we each get 1x7oz and 1x9oz.

I would like to do this, is there another mummy who would like to share the set with me?
happy.gif

Winter is ordering on Saturday so we've only got 2 days left.. please let me know asap, thanks!

Angel,
Studio Loft Little Big Shot is $150. Initially i tgt very cheap hahah Then who knows, i din do much research. I paid more hahaha. Din know the CD cost so much like wat Sherin mentioned. We paid more as until we couldnt decide which pics to choose. Hahah think i paid too much for Shevon.

Maryann did some effects for the photos she did for Shevon. Think it's the colour / the frames. Bb had a few funny facial expressions like the 1st shot that we kept laughing when we see her eyes rolled to a side hahahah.

Think i may use her again when Shevon turns 1 /Tomato or use Sherin's photographer whose charges are so attractive
happy.gif

JR Hats yes, they made a huge difference and i realised all bb gers worn those during the shoot. Even the bb b4 shevon was wearing a JR hat to shoot too for some pics like us. Shevon only has a few shoots though. Haiz a bit sai yang hor

the pics so nice!! i think the little gals can do so much more, put hats or headband..... little boys how ah ha!

amy: i think your gal is not ready for solid then? or she doesn't like the taste of the cereal? I just tried this week for Byron and I think 1 teasp is not enough for him already! someone was asking who is taking Nestle rite? I feed him the Nestle brown rice and he is ok with it.

thinking of going Robinsons Expo sale, anyone been there, anything good?

Hi angel and Simp
your photos are nice and babies are very cute.
I also like to let my son do his 1st shooting...can you all provide me the studios detail?
thanks alot

7Oz Twin Pack Avent Magix Cup (US$6.36 / S$9.42)
1) Winter
2) Maro
3) gervynne
4) Serene123
5) Choc - tge25

9Oz Twin Pack Avent Magix Cup (US6.80 / S$10.10)
1) Yvonne
2) Vonn

Collection Places:
1) Bukit Panjang Plaza(weekdays evenings)
2) Little India MRT (Sat)
3) Bouna Vista MRT (Sat)
4) Hougang MRT (Sun)
5) Plaza Sing (some sat or sun)

Simp/Angel: I guess I must bring my JR hair bands to Kayla's photo shoot in 2 weeks' time as well. :p What else should I bring ah? Toys?

Simp, saw Tomato's pics, very nice oso, got outdoor. Good for 1 year old package when baby can stand.
happy.gif

Amy, don't give up, give 1 tsp for your ger to try every day. They need time to adjust. Make the cereal a bit more runny and c if it is better.

scubababe: siao ah u! hahaha..I join see can get an additional 1 hour of photo session or not hiak hiak hiak. Btw, competition is too tough lah, so many photos...

Scubababe, JR also has boy hats, look really cool and funky!
happy.gif

Calamari, yes, bring along matching JR hats/headbands with Kayla's outfits - about 3-4 changes in an hour's shoot. Plus some of her fav toys
happy.gif
am sure our Princess K's photos will be stunning!

Jgal's Spree Pre-order from Drugstore/Amazon/Bulk purchase
Please pays to 001-1-053838 DBS Savings.

Calendula cream 2 Oz. @$17.55
1. jgal X 3 (self)
2.cutie188 x 3 (Paid. Transfer 23 Sept. $280)
3. bebe11 x 3 (Paid 30 sep. Trans Ref 1908672817 $52.65)
4. mifi x 2 (Paid. Transfer 29 Sep.$35.10)
5. littleprincesses x 2 (29 sept- S$35.10 - ATM )
6. VON_TEH_SU_SU x 3
7. XiaoZhu
8. Javier's mum X 2
9. Maddysmum (Transaction Reference 1908325165 )
10. simp (Transaction Reference 1909346582)
11. princess-j IB ref: 1906260355 @ 29 Sep 2008 12:50 PM collect at redhill
12. na_na
13. cyl_16 X 3 (Trasferred $52.65 on 29/09)
14. jaspire
15. calamari x 3(transferred $52.65 on 29/9)
16. Cass_078 x 3
17. dolly23 (transferred $17.55 on 29/9)
18. Babybliss x5 (Transfered $70. Please top up $17.55)

HAPPYBELLIES brown rice @$9.60
1. Cutie x 3 (paid. Transfer on 23 Sept. $280 )
2. Koori x 2
3. Simp x 5 ((Transaction Reference 1909346582)
4. princess-j x 2(ib ref: 1906245827 on 29 Sep 2008 12:43 PM) collect at redhill
5. Porkie x 1
6. Cass_078 x 1
7. taurus2008 x 1 (redhill only)
8. choc tge25 x 2 (Transaction Reference 1906202989)
9. Yo x1
10. ynby80 x1 (Ref: 1906136632 29/09/08 11.53am $9.60)
11. Sherin x 2

----------Shipping undetermine --------------
CALIFORNIA BABY Bug repellent lotion
1. jgal
2. cutie188
3. starling
4. cyl_16

CALIFORNIA BABY BUBBLE BATH CHAM &amp; HERB 13 OZ
1.jgal
2.cass_078
3.cutie188
4.littleprincesses x 2

CALIFORNIA BABY BUBBLE BATH COLD &amp; FLU 13 OZ
1.jgal
2.Jule' mum
3.Cass_078
4.cutie188
5. Lynn_
6. XiaoZhu
7. Javier's_mum

CALIFORNIA BABY CALMING POWDER
1.Lynn_ x 4
2.cass_078 x2

CALIFORNIA BABY BUG REPEL SPRAY CITRONELL 6.5 OZ
1. Lynn_

CALIFORNIA BABY SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 8.5 OZ
1. calamari x 2
2. lynn85 x 2 (Ref: 1907078420)
3. bebe11
4. mifi x 3
5.littleprincesses x 1
6. Javier's_mum

CALIFORNIA BABY MOISTURIZING CREME 4 OZ
1. lynn85 (Ref: 1907078420)
2. littleprincesses x 1
3. VON_TEH_SU_SU x 3

amy my boy first day eat cereal like so happy leh... second day still alrite. third and fourth day like super sian over the cereal liao. today is the 5th day and he juz ate one mouth and refused to eat liao. me oso at my wits end how to get him to eat. did u try adding other fruits or veg to ur porridge or cereal? maybe adding new taste can excite ur girl more?

Back