(2008/04) April 2008

oh if you all want to know here are his quotes

"Premium Studio Portrait Package @ $338.00

* Up to 2 hours session (including time for makeup and wardrobe changing)
* Make up & Hair do for one female adult
* 3 pieces of 8R enlargement prints including touchup version of high resolution of softcopy images
* All captured original high resolution digital images in CD (average 180 images)
* Maximum 5 people

Note:

* Additional person is $10 per head
* Makeup and hairdo for additional head is $80.00 per head

Birthday Party Event Photography Coverage @$420.00, which includes:

* 2 hours event coverage
* all original images returned in CD/DVD ROM
* 80 pieces of 4R in hardcover slot in album.

Anyone interested to learn photography? I am tempted
happy.gif

http://tomatophotojourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/practical-photography-workshop-for.html

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">No mess mat &amp; The First Years Take &amp; Toss Variety Pack </font></font>

Anyone still havent collected from me the above item ?

angel : $17.80.
happy.gif
postage is $1. let me know if you want. i have 4 in the house.. left unclaimed. :|

btw, thanks for your contact for the balloon decor.
happy.gif
they did a great job for my gal's birthday.
happy.gif

the details to this sale

Pre-Stocktake Toy Clearance

Everything from S$1 and 30% to 90% off usual price !!!
Time: 10am to 6.30pm (Monday to Friday), 10am to 5pm (Saturday to Sunday)
Venue: Blk 171 Kallang Way Kolam Ayer Industrial Estate #05-03 Singapore 349250

Date: 11th Mar 2009 to 17th Mar 2009

koori : thanks for correcting.. just check thru the emails with the buyers.. *paiseh*.. the last batch is $14.80, I was under the impression that it's $17.80, shld be $11.60 (deposit)+ 3.20 (shipping). Everyone in that nov batch paid that price.

My mistake.. i was under the impression that the rate is 1.5 x 8.99 = $13.48 + $4 which is ard that price.. I didnt double check the pass transactions. I kind of lost the buyer list in the thread.

Morningz mummies,

Jasmine,
Happy belated birthday to Elijah!!!!!
happy.gif
He looks very happy, he must hv enjoyed his day.
happy.gif

Any mummy going 2 the toy clearance sale? Me will be going cos wan 2 buy musical walker, hehe
happy.gif

re : fisher price Laugh &amp; Learn™ Shop and Learn Walker.

My gal just got her walker.. nice
happy.gif
thanks for recomm. sherin. She been enjoying cruising ard the house.
happy.gif
I also beginning to train her to keep her toys at the end of the day.. she put all her things in the tolley before bedtime.
happy.gif

strawberries

i confirmed ordering the cake fr nee. my party is this sat &amp; she's able to take in my order. she seems a nice lady &amp; i like her service too
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

Can you share your child growth development?

Kiefer is 10mths and 3wks old.
He can stand and squat to pick up toys, carry heavy weight (boxes).
He attempt to walk without support, but only for 2steps and he gave up.

So far, I have not hear him call out to Mama or Papa yet... Hmm..really hope he can walk before he turns 1yrs old in April 09!

<font color="0077aa">jamie, the cake u order is how big?? hmm.. seems she had one is the 10", i check wif aimummy one.. but hubby think is too expensive. .haiz. . guess tat such cakes i can only order for a small celebration.

Later i go down to pine garden &amp; tk a look..</font>

mummyfei,

My boy is 11mths, and he can walk without support. As for verbal, his 1st word is Da Da (grandpa) and follow by jie jie and gu gu. No signs of Mama or Papa too.

Guess each bb is different and develop at their own pace.

strawberries

i ordered the 10"+ 6" 2tier choc cake. ya its definitely more ex than pine garden, which i got for my elder girl so i thot this time tried hers.

jamie, can let me know how u find her cake? am keen to order from her too.

my boy 11 mths liao juz managed to walk around while holding on to something. verbal wise... basically plenty of sounds but nothing distict yet.

jgal if u still have extra of the no mess mat, can i have 1? pls let me know how much to transfer to you.

mushloom

i hv not tried her cake actually. was recommended by strawberries &amp; she commented her cake taste not bad so i decide to try it out. will feedback after my boy's birthday this sat.

jamie
do let us have feedback on nee's cake. i made some enquiries with her, but her cake size not right for my party. still, she's a nice lady, n wld patronise if chance allows.

bb cough--

wana to ask abt Hou Ning from Eu yan sang. My boi cough badly, 2day vomit 3 times due to cough. Just bot hou ning, and wana to know izzit good?

Any mummies keen to organise See Kai Run spree pls let me know. I can't organise due to heavy family commitments right now, but if anyone organising then would like to order shoes for my gal, especially now their sale price very good lei..

<font color="0077aa">jolle, i tasted her cake at my fren's daughter first bdae party.. her choc cake taste good.. even my frens sae so.. but like wat jamie sae her cake size is not suitable fer big party though.. well if have chance will definitely order from her
happy.gif

jamie, u order pine garden cake fer ur gal before? u got the pics of the birthdae cake, can show me?? </font>

<font color="0077aa">my boy is currently 10 mths &amp; 3 weeks, currently he wanna walk but wif assistance .. din wanna try to walk on his own.. but constantly attempt to stand using support,

currently can see from his gum tat 5 tooths are popping out.. so tat would make a total of 8

Able to call mama &amp; papa, but depends on his mood </font>

strawberries

yup, i ordered fr pine garden for my girl. theme is strawberry shortcake. i only hv hard copy of the pic, need to find if i still hv the soft copy, coz that was 2.5yrs ago.

<font color="0077aa">jamie, icic . . . juz now went to pine garden to tk a look at their pics hehehe.. so guess most likely would order from there.. cuz my favorite still their lychee martini &amp; black forest! but the most important thing is tat they are able to make much bigger cake..</font>

Morning mummies !!

Been busy as Xavier is down with mild fever, runny nose and watery stools. Hope things change for the better soon.

Mummyfel: Xavier is about 11 months and 2 weeks old and having 4 teeth. So far can walk with us holding one of his hand. He will hand signal milk milk and thank you when being prompt. Knows how to wave bye bye and clap his hands. Words only know how to say ge ge, ka ka,da da.. no mama yet..

Stretch: I bought President brand (Less salty as compare to other bands) and the ones from organics section in carrefour suntec.

Mummyfel: I guess every baby will develop at their own pace. Average age for walking is from 10 months to 18 months. There's only a cause for concern if baby is not walking by 18 months. Speech-wise, it can take up to 3 years old.

For Kayla,
- mobility: she can only move sideways like a crab and when holding on to things haha.
- speech: she can say quite a good number of words (some are non-english words like gai gai hahaah!) and know what they mean, especially when it comes to food.
=> Daddy, Mama, nan nan (milk), mum mum (food), por por (granny), gai gai(go out), clock, dog, duck, Noddy, No, Yes, where, car, bear bear, maw (for Mickey Mouse), bao bao (full).
As some of you know, her favorite word and clearest in diction is "DADDY!".

think all bbs are different...

For En En,
about 11 months and 3days old and having 3 teeth.

-Knows how to wave bye bye and clap his hands, hug hug(hug her teddy bear), sayang(stroke my tummy)...constantly attempt to stand using support and w/o support (on the bed),

-she can say PaPa, MaMa, Mah Mah(granny), gu gu(auntie), gai gai(go out), moo moo(cow)

-understand what is moo moo(toy cow), woof woof(toy dog), bear bear(teddy bear), zhu zhu(stuff piggy)

and some simple instructions like
-give mum mum(share food), bu ke yi(no), bao bao(getting ppl to carry her with simple signs) etc...

strawberries

i cant find the soft copy of my gal's birthday cake. if u gg to pine garden to take a look, its similar to their 2tier strawberry shortcake design, except the figurines are different.

Charismama, i just saw pediped footwear on the web. Their shoes are soo nice hor!

If im not wrong i saw it at funan- 5th floor, fairygoody but hor i think they only carry pediped Flex which are bigger. Even their smallest is too big for my girl.

For now, i stick to her jack and lily which is soft and light.
We bought her osh gosh but i think it's quite heavy for walking now. She will throw tantrums and try to kick her shoes out when we put that on for her.

Calamari: Kayla's learning alot of words !!! She is quite fast.

Any mummies wanna order any party supplies from Oriental Trading? I am gonna order tonight.

Pm me if you gals need anything. Collection point either Cityhall or Tanah Merah Station.

charismama: i saw Pedipeds at Fairygoody at Holland V yesterday too. But bought a pair of Geox for her instead as I can't resist the design!

charismama

i jus bought a pair of pedipeds from United Sq at $59.90... v comfy shoes! is design by doctor for kid s to learn how to walk...

charismama, ya i let her walk with the shoes on.
She walks so slowly, that we will usually carry her.
One other brand of shoes which has very good reviews are stride rite shoes but i think it's not available here.
I saw on shoes.com they are having some sale. If anyone wants to run a spree i will buy!

<font color="0077aa">jamie, thanx is ok.. hehee.. i went to c le.. and they able to provide me a bigger big as mine is a big party..
happy.gif
thinking of ordering a square cake wif a no.1 as 2nd teir.. hubby prefer tat.. haha </font>

Back