(2008/04) April 2008

tomorrow is hari raya eve! so looking forward to the public holiday
happy.gif

so unfair, at my workplace, muslims colleagues can leave at 1030am but during CNY eve we all had to work till 1pm! when we complained that there's lots to prepare for, the boss said we have lousy time management. now?? this must be the few places to work in where the ethnic majority feels sidelined (cos management is mainly non-chinese).. hope to get out of this crappy place asap!

Updated on payment status :

Calendula cream 2 Oz.
Please pays $17.55 per can to DBS Saving 001-1-053838
1. jgal X 3 (self)
2.cutie188 x 3 (Paid. Transfer 23 Sept. $280)
3. bebe11 x 3
4. mifi x 2 (Paid. Transfer 29 Sep.$35.10)
5. littleprincesses x 2 (29 sept- S$35.10
Transaction Reference 1906801063 )
6. VON_TEH_SU_SU x 3
7. XiaoZhu
8. Javier's mum X 2
9. Maddysmum
10. simp
11. princess-j
12. na_na
13. cyl_16 X 3 (Trasferred $52.65 on 29/09)
14. jaspire
15. calamari x 3
16. Cass_078 x 3
17. dolly23
18. Babybliss x3 (Transfered $75.00 - $25 for childlife colostrum )

Maro,

Ok I'll bring the cereal out with me tomorrow just in case we meet.
Sms or call me to let me know, thanks!

Will you be paying on behalf of the mummies you're collecting for?
If yes, the total is $60
happy.gif

BBroyce&LeBelle,

Please step up to claim your HT Brown Rice Cereal from me. Your order total is $12.
Arrangements have already been made for all the other mummies.

Please call/sms 98415790 to arrange collection from Bukit Timah or Orchard.

Thanks!

Thanks summer mummy
happy.gif

Jgal, how much did you buy the combi highchair and where you bought it?

Haven't had baby pics here for a while liao. JTS, my hubby just took this photo last weekend.

1751585.jpg

Hi mummies,

Does anyone know if Pigeon standard teats can fit Nuby standard neck bottles?

And has anyone tried Playtex The First Sipsters or Nuby No Spill Cup?

Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Jasmine,
Little Elijah is soooo adorable getting himself all dirty eating haha...
BTW how old is he and what is he eating ah?

<font color="119911">steph</font>

i'm onz for next fri playdate at your place.

<font color="ff0000">Playdate on 10 Oct (Fri) at 3pm</font>
1) jamie &amp; bryan

jgal-
have spare cream to let go let me know.

Miss out mine, probably Dolly and me post at the same time.
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 9:04 pm:

Hi ,mummies

Anyone tried the 'EU REN SEN Brown Rice SI SEN powder' before?

My boy on milk stike, very difficult to feed. Heard this can increase appetite.
Any comments on that?

hi,

any 1 has any brand for airport to recommend?
those not using electricity type
can maintain the water temperature for as long as possible,cos now using electric airport,thinking of changing

Updated on payment status :

Calendula cream 2 Oz.
1. jgal X 3 (self)
3. bebe11 x 3
6. VON_TEH_SU_SU x 3
7. XiaoZhu
8. Javier's mum X 2
9. Maddysmum
10. simp
11. princess-j
12. na_na
13. cyl_16 X 3 (Trasferred $52.65 on 29/09)
14. jaspire
15. calamari x 3 (transferred $52.65 on 29/9)
16. Cass_078 x 3
17. dolly23
18. Babybliss x3 (Transfered $75.00 - $25 for childlife colostrum )

koori, stefylim: YIKES!! U think so? I was just remarking to Sherin that day that Gymb***e never told us they got clean their stuff leh! *faint* At least The Little Gym assured us that their instruments are disinfected and they only allow every baby to use 1 instrument throughout the session, BUT not Gymb**ee! :\

Calamari - actually i had that 1st tot when she started pouring out all the toys kept in containers, then i was like "EHHHHH", duno clean or not? Then hor Kaylen still grap and put into her mouth! Lucky she slept halfway and don need to play anymore hehe.

koori...issit...but i remember the teacher say they do disinfec their toys leh...if they din then better dun go again..ha ha ha...

calamari...they r not as strict as little gym...thk some bb exchange toys...not sure if my ger took any toys from other babies...ha ha ha..
sad.gif
she poo until her butt all red...poor ger ger...

here's a pic of her swimming

1751732.jpg

<font color="119911">heye Jgal

Calendula cream 2 Oz.
1. jgal X 3 (self)
3. bebe11 x 3
6. VON_TEH_SU_SU x 3
7. XiaoZhu
8. Javier's mum X 2
9. Maddysmum
10. simp
11. princess-j
12. na_na
13. cyl_16 X 3
14. jaspire
15. calamari x 3
16. Cass_078 x 3
17. dolly23
18. Babybliss x3 <font color="aa00aa">(Transfered $75.00 is for 5 CB initially/ $25 for childlife colostrum- had IB $20 on 5-Sep-08 ref 1873490126 so outstanding $5) oops isit very luan huh?</font>

-----------------Spree closed -------------------</font>

today my girl is exactly 5 months old.. and the first time in weeks when i couldn't feed her any cereal meal cos she simply wasn't in the mood
sad.gif

tried making avocardo puree for her, mashed it through a sieve (which was darn difficult!) but she still can't accept the fibres.. sherin, you do avocardo purees right? how do you do it? with blender? then you add milk or water?

mummies using pigeon bottles:

do you experience leaks from in between teat and screw ring? my bottles keep leaking from the base of the teat (where it meets the screw ring) once inverted, irritates me no end. i'll unscrew and also re-insert the teat but still the problem persists..

i'm using the wide neck bottles, and all my bottles do the same, but not all the time (it leaks maybe 2 out of 4 feedings)..

lynn:
my sil is using the pigeon wide-neck bottles
and her pigeon problem is that the teats will drop into the bottle during feed...
worst than ur case right?
but now is better...seldom have this problem liao...but i think she change the teats...

Hi lovemum,
I'm currently giving my boy the eu yang san brown rice powder.He loves it cos v fragrant.my mum mixed it with FM lor if not abit bland :p
I will also feed milk if the brown rice cant fill his stomach
happy.gif

Lynn, I used handheld blender. Just blend didnt add any water or milk. No fibres no lumps. No prob at all le. V runny, she loves it. Looks abit like wasabi though.
Perhaps ur girl is not use to taking it as it is thicker than most cereals.

My girl at 5 months old exactly, weighs 6.6kg. PD say ok leh, 50th percentile lor. She was slow in weight gain in the 1st 3 months, now catching up, put on 600g for the last month...

If you look at the health book chart, think Cherish should be at 50th percentile too ...?

Byron weighs 8.8kg last week when I brought him to the PD, he is going to be 6 months this friday. I checked the chart he is in the 75th percentile.

Since all of you are buying calendula cream, can I ask where do ual intend to use for your baby? I actually bot one jar and been using for this rash that Byron has on his face, but its not healing. Asked PD and he asked me to stop using it first. How ah. His rash is not healing and its like hives like that, dunno izzit coz he suck his hands and rub against his chin area so its dirty

love the baby pics! Amy I think your gal look so different from that time i met you in botanical garden ya!

stefy your luann looks so much like you! I wanna go swimming with Byron too but weather always so erratic!

sherin ya you are correct I got the blue/green one. I saw the original price the next day in isetan its $279! Anyway only had that left. Dolly you cannot put your house, too bulky and takes up too much space unless the table become your house coffee table also hahahah

scubie: oh yah man! if i had that Jane chair, I cannot walk liao hahahah.....can't wait for 2010 b4 i move house!!! grrrr....this place is getting on my nerves.

My PD very relax, told the nurse to tell me (coz i call in again) that if i want i can go in to take some cream for him. Or i can juz monitor first. No need to bring him in again. I watch a few more days then decide lah.

But Dolly I thought you use Desitin for diaper cream? CB cream better ah?

Eh..... according to our health book's chart i saw its 75% lah...... hahahahahah

Good morning everyone...

Playdate on 10 Oct (Fri) at 3pm
1) jamie &amp; bryan
2) Amy and Zhiyan
3) Scubababe and Byron?? (Hope u can take leave
happy.gif

Amy - I saw the combi highchair at the kaki bukit place where they sell all the baby's stuff. Can try to call and ask?

Scubie: currently I am using mustela barrier cream in the day and desitin in the night. The Mustela is finishing liao (after sooooooo long...) so planning to try CB cream hehe..

Re: Healthbook
Maybe our healthbook is catered to Asian babies ba hahaahaha

mifi,
the Eu ren seng brown rice powder no need to cook?
the sales told me b4 that it need to be cook cos it's not instant?

<font color="0000ff">diva:

can help me enquire this with ur MIL---
Can babies take korean ginseng powder?
at what age can they take the korean ginseng powder?</font>thanks

i still got 3 bottles of korean ginseng powder hanging around...dun know what to do with it...haiz...

Back