(2008/04) April 2008

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Clothes</TD><TD>Toys</TD><TD>Cereal</TD><TD>Payment status</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>104.206</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>104.26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>39.98</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>44.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>31.986</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Superbaby's mum</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.79</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>86.68</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>86.68</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Maddysmum </TD><TD>27.452</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>36.766</TD><TD>27.944</TD><TD></TD><TD>66.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>raynsky </TD><TD>61.14</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>61.14</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>babyliss </TD><TD>53.046</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>53.05</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>lefthander77</TD><TD>160.35</TD><TD>27.944</TD><TD></TD><TD>190.35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Qcx_amy </TD><TD>87.706</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>87.7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mashimaro08 </TD><TD>27.772</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>scubababe</TD><TD>93.814</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>103.55</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>PetrinaGoh</TD><TD>51.05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>55.84</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>ynby80</TD><TD>61.84</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD>24.272</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Eilin</TD><TD>122.75</TD><TD>62.986</TD><TD></TD><TD>180</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>littleprincesses</TD><TD>46.84</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>46.84</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jasmine </TD><TD>15.44</TD><TD>114.69</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.44</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Javier's_mum(hoon) </TD><TD>42.55</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>42.55</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>gervynne </TD><TD>24.7</TD><TD>49.308</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>100.55</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>cutiebb </TD><TD>16.28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Sherin</TD><TD>126.346</TD><TD>27.93</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Dolly23 </TD><TD>39.44</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31.72</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mushloom</TD><TD>92.986</TD><TD>47.45</TD><TD></TD><TD>131.45</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Poupinette</TD><TD>Unknown</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Jellyfish</TD><TD></TD><TD>117.908</TD><TD></TD><TD>117.91</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.944</TD><TD></TD><TD>73.1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>goodbb</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.944</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>50</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>mini_apple</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.944</TD><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>ivy</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.944</TD><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Calarmari</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.414</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Emma Rae</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>200</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Veronica</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Lynn85</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tsukushi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ABCmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Cheesycake</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Please check that your amt owe and payment status is correct. Let me know if there is any missing transaction that i need to track.
happy.gif

Hi Raynsky
Guess what,this morning I discover part of a white tooth at the side bottom of my boy's mouth! Confirm he is teething liow! So his PD is wrong la. Ai ya! that explain many of the teething symtoms he is experiencing now, loose stool, drop in milk intake, extreme crankiness, drooling, biting, chewing, warm body, fussing during feed, etc. Now he is having runny nose which I not sure if he is having a cold virus pass by me or one of the teething symtoms too??!!

To mummies who have similar experience, hang in there. BTW, PD advise me to give Ridwind,I tried for one week, and his evening crying dissapear liow.( I realise teething also will cause wind in stomach.)

lynn,
dun b upset tt bb is not latching out of a sudden. could b due to teething. Gum hurting so didnt want to latch. coz when bb suckles, e gum is oso moving so maybe due to tt...

Re: teething
some bb may have their 1st tooth cut out as early as 4mths or even earlier...

Lynn, maybe u can see if ur bb is oso drooling alot, pulling ear gumming his own fist/fingers... *signs* of teething

Lynn:
don't be discourage like me previously when one PD suggest I add FM to my BM cos baby might start to find my BM too bland. I tried giving FM, my boy still behave the same la. It's not our BM,may be yr baby also teething? Mine display teething symtoms one month plus prior to the day I see the tooth! this phase will pass. However I understand the heart pain when baby drink so little and look thinner
happy.gif

zishumo,

Re: Flip
my boy flips like roti prata. One moment u put him on tummy, the next second he starts tilting to the side and then on his back then fr back to tummy... Quite amusing.

my boy at times oso place his whole face down on the matress, but he will then struggles to put his face by the side. dun worry abt suffocation coz at 4mths they are sharper...

i put my boy on tummy position to slp since 3wks old. if u want to place safe, juz chk on him once a while....

oh yes... my boy is oso definitely teething coz his gum is harden. now oni waiting for e 1st tooth to cut out... coz at times when i nurse him, i can feel him gumming my breast....

Yo: do you know if teething can go ahead with vacination? Will baby be even more cranky huh? aleady very "jia lut" now that baby is teething.
sad.gif

lynn

this could be either one of these. teething or nursing strike. coz when baby teething its very uncomfortable. just hang in there. it will pass.
happy.gif
once you pass the teething phase all will seem better.
happy.gif
my boy was also like that.

for me, am of the opinion that fast all together better coz i suffer less and get over all together. the difference is not much coz for my boy, i did not notice that he was teething till the tooth cut. then during that time i also brought him for his jab. so it was a total of 3 sleepless nights but now things are so much better.
happy.gif

yo, i thought all babies this age will be drooling and putting their fingers in their mouth? i did notice my girl pulling her ear this morning but i was more worried abt an ear infection? she's also needing her pacifier more and more, but somteimes she'll pull out her pacifier and go at her fngers instead. going crazy here..

sometimes i think she suck her pacifier will be full already? dun wan milk but wan her pacifier only.

yes... at this age they will drool more due to teething... but when they start to pull their ear very freq n gumming non stop, it's a high possibilities tt their 1st tooth is coming soon. every bb differs. My gal #1 has her 1st tooth cut out at 4 mth old. But, my boy #2, is now oni showing signs...

Hi jgal,
Just saw the details of your posting, I have made payment via ATM for the babycentre spree on 13 Aug and have posted on the same day.

Ref: 0397
Amt: $27.77

Please check. Thanks
happy.gif

zishumo,

maybe if ur bb teeth has not cut out, u can go ahead. yes... bb gg to b more cranky n fussy esp after jab. but it's really up to individual. For me, I'll still go coz m quite blessed tt bb has not develop any fever or cranky after jab.

Anyone can advice me who is doing the spree for the <font color="0000ff">Healthy Times</font> organic cereal spree? Wondering if I can still join.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Hi.. MIA for one day, and I can't catch up with the thread.

Maro - will sms u the timing to meet up this sunday, oki?

Prawnie - My boy bit his lower lip too, don't know whether it is a sign of teething, I showed to Calamari at the last playgroup, and she was amazed by it too
happy.gif
I saw two white thing at his lower gum, but MIL says will take quite a while to grow out.

Vivo outing - sorry, couldn't join, as BB was down with fever. Felt like a bad mother. He was having 37.7 degree and fussing, and I didn't even notice till late morning
sad.gif

yo: when you say "cut out" means small part of the tooth shows is it?

fliping
strangely i observe a few times that my boy does not turn to left or right nor lift his head high up when he flip during his sleep leh,he just face down and struggle. so I worry is it because he is still sleeping and blur blur lor. Like that I can't have peaceful sleep at night, keep waking up to check. very siong!

<font color="0000ff">Re : Squirt Spoons</font>
Dear all, the loot has arrived
happy.gif

Total cost : S$11.20 + S$2.95 = S$14.15

Please top up the difference to my POSB Sav 102-18206-5, and indicate
your preference for collection or postage.

<font color="119911">For normal postage, please add another $2.50 ($1.50 for postage, $1 for bubble envelope). Add another $2.24 for registered post.</font>

Appreciate full payment before collection.

Collection Place and timing:
Weekdays:
1) 20/8/08 (Wed) Bukit Panjang Plaza 6.30pm
2) 22/8/08 (Fri) Toa Payoh MRT Control Station 6pm
Weekends :
3) 23/8/08 (Sat) Plaza Sing (Dhobby ghaut) 5.30pm
4) 23/8/08 (Sat) Bouna Vista MRT 1.30pm
5) 23/8/08 (Sat) Mini playgroup @ Calamari's place
6) 24/8/08 (Sun) Hougang MRT 5.30pm

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Amount to top up</TD><TD>Collection Method </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Postage </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Sat Playgym </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>mushloom (2pcs)</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bebe11</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Kea</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD>Bouna Vista </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>sherin</TD><TD> $14.15 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>tratties (2pcs)</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Collected 19/8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jgal</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Puffish</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD>Postage </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>cutie188 (2pcs)</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Pass to Jgal </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>babybliss</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>hua er~</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>littleprincesses</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Maddysmum (to PM)</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Sat Playgym </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>gervynne (to PM)</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Chewy (2 pcs)</TD><TD> $5.35 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>stefylim</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>lovemum</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD>Normal postage </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Emma Rae (to e-mail)</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD>Pass to Jgal </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>scubababe</TD><TD> $4.15 </TD><TD>Sat Playgym </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>June08 Mummies</TD><TD> $- </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>June08 Mummies</TD><TD> $2.15 </TD><TD></td></tr></table>

zishumo, at least u found the cause. I feel his gums, jus hard hard. Dunno he's realli teething or jus cranky. Still drooling a lot though, and still doing the chewing motion. Hmmm tink i jus have to observe more ...

just managed to feed my girl 90ml (her biggest meal of the day). can only do it while she's like asleep already. or else she'll give me hell like she did the entire day. if she's ok to drink while semi-conscious then shouldn't be any pain or whatever right? cos the discomfort will sure wake her up crying mah right? hiaz..

very very pissed off with my hubby. he cannot seem to understand why i'm so stressed. can you imagine he said her pattern-pattern only started today why i so stressed? i dunno which planet he's on cos my girl's milk-reduction drive started on Friday night! sooooo pissed, what's he been doing? not his daughter huh, why he dun even know when she started this?

then he's down with flu, i'm so worried he'll pass it to my girl like the previous time. and on the other hand he can't help me much with my girl now he's sick, so i'm really really tired and stressed out. my back is so painful and last weekend had to mop the floor cos he's sick and drowsy the whole day. sent him to the doc and he came back without antibiotics! wah biang then go for wat? those cough syrup and flu tablets we already have lots at home and he knows he's not gonna recover from taking those what. really super pissed with him. can't even do one thing right!

Maddy's mum: Thanks for the link
happy.gif

Angel, Simp, Veronica: hee.. let's see which baby teeths first.. hee.. Oh ya.. My mil asked me to use the juice of the "Jiu3 cai4" looks something like spring onion, and rub on baby's gums. Believed that will make teething less pain. Dunno how true. But I tried
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Vivo gathering</font>
its a great meet up this afternoon, although my boy is such a terror today! nice meeting <font color="0000ff">babybliss</font>, <font color="119911">chewy</font> &amp; <font color="aa00aa">ABCmum</font> for the 1st time. like my hubby said, we shd meet up more often ya
biggrin.gif

lynn85 : dun think small small world is cheaper lor. :p

anyway, dun know why but i have a bad feeling on this reena gal.

maro, i'm doing the Healthy Times spree. Jgal I think is doing Happybellies
happy.gif

can still PM me your orders, i'll only ask for payment end Aug/early Sept when I submit the order cos waiting for brown rice cereal to come back in stock..

Jamie, xiaozhu,ABC mum, superbunny, Koori, Prawnie, bbBliss: Great to meet up today! Jamie, dun worry ur boy is fine
happy.gif
He's so adorable! Shall post the pix soon... Aiyo.. I still owe so many pix...

Prawnie: hey babe, thks so much for ordering the soft shoes! Cool! Aiyo.. pay u when we meet, must man!

BbBliss: Hopes Owen gets well soon! Dun worry think he be fine very soon
happy.gif
Juz smack the creams man..

Superbunny: babe, dun forget to let us know the amt to pay u for lunch, k?THks so much!

<font color="0000ff">Veronica - i choose collection @ Vivo today but u din come so can bring @ calamari's playgym.</font>

Hi good morning
happy.gif

vivo gathering mummies - It was nice meeting all of you too! Sorry i had to go off earlier.. Am having a playdate at my place on 27th Aug so do join in if you can! About lunch - let me go hunt for the bill
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Good Morning all MUMMIES!!!</font>

Veronica,
Ok, this Sunday is fine. Just sms me, thank u!

Jolene,
Thanks.

Lynn,
I'll email you my order for Healthy Times at the soonest. Cheers
happy.gif

Tsukushi,

I think small2 world really is taking action toward this parklon lg- thingies hee...

Yeah too bad already bought mine. Otherwise we all can do combine purchase of 10 and benefit from the 10% discount.

Lynn,
You want to try feeding her via spoon or let her use a sippy cup for her feeds? Maybe eventually she will find the its easier to use the btl n drink normally?

lynn,
dont worry about the milk reduction. my boy has the same problem a week ago, only drank 60ml (max) after much coaxing and less than 400ml a day. This week is definitely better, not sure why. He seems want to drink milk all the time.

dont be too stress ok! also it would be a good idea to go out for a while, ask someone to help take care of your girl for like 2 hrs, go for pedi, facial or spa.. it really helps to de-stress!
happy.gif

maro, i had an episode of milk reduction with my girl some weeks ago, lasted more than a week and then last week she drank much more milk then usual. then tis wek again milk reduction. so hard to catch up with her pattern and all.

this morning my girl had diarrhea
sad.gif

add that to her milk reduction even more stress leh.. think this evening will bring her to PD just to make sure she's not coming down with something. but she seems happy to play, really wonder why dun take milk still got energy meh??

Back