(2008/04) April 2008

Btw I bought the Avent Isis manual pump yesterday from Tangs. Avent normal priced products 20% off. Normal price S$91.60 --> $73.28 after discount.

There is also a package promo for Avent Isis pump. Isis + bolster + a cooler carrier = S$88. No further discount.

thanks thanks everyone...will collate and send out ASAP.

Please amend if u spot any mistake and then email back to me and let me know again!
will try to email out by Friday!

RE: Chest of drawers

I have v bad experience with chest of drawers. 2 years back we bought a 4 door/level chest from V hive. Put some items in it. The base of each drawer started to sink and warp. Got so bad that because the base plywood was so sunken, it got in the way of the next bottom drawer - and the next bottom drawer cldn't be opened LOL The drawers all got stuck and needed a lot of tugging and pulling . Threw the whole thing away in the end.

Chest of drawers need very sturdy drawer base to prevent sinking - which makes drawer heavy. OR you have to watch the weight limit of each drawer.

Anyway I'm sticking to cupboards LOL

And those who are buying from V hive , do be careful, not all their products are quality. I've gotten a bookshelf, a wardrobe and above chest of drawers. The bookshelf also warps and the wardrobe sides got mouldy. >.<

Hi Mummies-to-be,

I have the some lightly used items for sale for confinement use:

1) Warming Body Wash for Confinement - more than 3/4 left! - $10
(http://www.littledreamers.com.sg/catalog.html)
1266676.jpg

2) Warming Shampoo for Confinement - more than 3/4 left! - $10
1266677.jpg

3) Dry Confinement Powder - used once only! - $12
1266678.jpg

4) Nipple Salve - used once only! - $12
1266679.jpg

5) Healing Bottom Spray - 3/4 left! - $10
1266680.jpg
1266681.jpg

6) 5 x Chinese herbal bath (2 sachets per pack) - brand new! - $1.50 each
1266682.jpg

pls pm me or sms me @ 90400090

Joelle - yes agree vhive pdts not very quality also. I got a shoe rack, gets mouldy at sides, wonder how come! cos the area is not moist. I kept cleaning the sides till it is not moudly. now seem ok. But still don find the quality good.

so sad...

my gynae wan give me HL...but my co. say if bedrest at home then is counted as MC coz i nv stay in hospital ....*gosh*.....

ur Nick/Username - jaspire
our due date - 29 april 2008
our POP date - 20 april 2008
our #1, #2 or #3 - #1
which hospital - TMC
our babies' name - Kayla Ang
sex of baby - Girl
msn add - [email protected]

Geryl, you have my mobile no liao... hee...

koori

ya lo....then somemore my gynae say he will stated is HOSPITAL LEAVE...-_-.....dunno leh..sian liao......wait for my nxt sat visit then ask gynae issue me and bold the word then i let my HR c..lolx....

Hi All,

Here is the table...will update again if any new info is given...thanks

Will Email you all the Detailed Table with contacts and email address on them.

Please keep a look out for it and if u spot any mistake please do inform me...will correct it ASAP! thanks thanks

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Nick/Username</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Birth Date</TD><TD>Sex</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Amy Qcx</TD><TD>Zhi Yan</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby_chevelle / Cheesycake</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>31st Mar - 4th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>BBRoYcE</TD><TD>Lebelle Zhang Le Xuan</TD><TD>8th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD></TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cherish</TD><TD></TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD></TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD></TD><TD>11th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Geryl/ Nicben</TD><TD>Chairese / Tian Xin</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>31st Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>Kayla Ang</TD><TD>29th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jgal/ConnieMum</TD><TD>Constance Zeng Juan Qi </TD><TD>2nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Joellez</TD><TD></TD><TD>21st Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.E </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>JuniorRain</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>Kaylen</TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mumood</TD><TD></TD><TD>22nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Princess J</TD><TD></TD><TD>20th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Reian/ Kearea</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD></TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD></TD><TD>12th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD></TD><TD>30th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Stefylim</TD><TD>Luann Wong</TD><TD>9th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>XiaoZhu</TD><TD>Jr Wee</TD><TD>31st March</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Yo</TD><TD>Nicodemus Choo Hao Zhe</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Koori
Your v hive item also mouldy on the side?? Oh I thought only I was unlucky!! I wonder why mouldy huh?? I even thought maybe it rained during delivery of my furniture, but can't remember if it did or not (it was 2 yrs back) . Even cheap furniture from HDB shops may be poor in quality but I've never had mouldy wood before
sad.gif
I stay clear from V hive from then on.

Hi Geryl,

sorry to send in late.. just emailed you on the details.

Amy: Can we pay one straight on the spot when we go for the shoot? or the deposit is compulsory?

Mummies, anyone interested in getting the battery operated eye brow trimmer? I'm interested to get one.. hee.. sleek enough to carry around and can save $$ to make trips down to beautician to trim the length.

The lady said needs at least a minimum no. of 15 orders to get free postage. I am consolidating the numbers. Can check out at www.whatever-i-have.blogspot.com for the details

Re: Coconut
Will those coconuts with green shell do ?

vyn_leen

know u that i nearly name my gal's name same as ur gal...Desiree and the chinese name also nearly the same xuan en...hee hee! but we decide to change cos my hubby dun really like desiree this name...but i love it alot! chinese name is xuan en cos my #1 chinese name also ends with en too! hee hee

geryl: recieve file thanks...

well...i also intend to have my gal name ending with En leh...my hubby like the name alot...

Prawnie,

I was told to collect the deposit to confirm the participants coz worried that there will be ppl that back out last min. If you like, you can transfer the full payment ($160) to me and i inform the studio that you have already paid in full. Hope you understand what i mean coz if i dun collect the deposit to confirm the participation then last min ppl back out, then the BP cannot take off...

Alternatively, you can arrange with the studio your appointment and mayb pay them 1st so that i know not to collect from you...

Puffish

do u mind giving me the following details?

our Nick/Username
our due date
our POP date
our #1, #2 or #3
which hospital,
our babies' name,
sex of baby
msn add,
Facebook email account or friendster account
our babies blog (if have)

also PM me ur contacts!

Geryl,

Hehe, serious.... my hubby n i like desiree veri much. N for the chinese name mah, we have few other names in mind de, but my hubby like girls with the name xuan in it n finally choose tat as her name. ;)

Hi puffish, welcome!

Kea, I signed up with FBI @ TMC, agent from AXA called instead of AIA. AXA is having a 6 months free insur plan for FBI babies.

chewy

oh..sry is AXA..blur liao..so u met up with them? they call me once n i was busy, till now they nv call me liao..

Anymore mummies wants to be added in the list?
please provide the following.

our Nick/Username
our due date
our POP date
our #1, #2 or #3
which hospital,
our babies' name,
sex of baby
msn add,
Facebook email account or friendster account
our babies blog (if have)

also PM me ur contacts!

Kea, I did meet up with them. They just wanna make you understand the scheme better &amp; what's covered under this scheme for our BB. It's very basic, think after 6 mths u still wanna continue it's less then $10 a month.

Hi Mummies, Update list
Pls let me know if u want to add in any missing Box...will email the detailed list over later...pls keep a look out! (do fill in the missing boxes in the detailed list and send back to me to collate them. thanks thanks

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Nick/Username</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Birth Date</TD><TD>Sex</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Amy Qcx</TD><TD>Zhi Yan</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby_chevelle / Cheesycake</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>31st Mar - 4th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>BBRoYcE</TD><TD>Lebelle Zhang Le Xuan</TD><TD>8th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>KF</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Cherish</TD><TD></TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD></TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD></TD><TD>11th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Geryl/ Nicben</TD><TD>Chairese / Tian Xin</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>31st Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>Kayla Ang</TD><TD>29th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jgal/ConnieMum</TD><TD>Constance Zeng Juan Qi </TD><TD>2nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Joellez</TD><TD></TD><TD>21st Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.E </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>JuniorRain</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>Kaylen</TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mumood</TD><TD></TD><TD>22nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Prawine</TD><TD>Xavier Chua</TD><TD>5th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Princess J</TD><TD></TD><TD>20th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Puffish</TD><TD>Jayden Than</TD><TD>20th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Reian/ Kearea</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD></TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD></TD><TD>12th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD></TD><TD>30th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Stefylim</TD><TD>Luann Wong</TD><TD>9th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Vyn_Leen</TD><TD>Desiree Chia / Xie Xuan En</TD><TD>29th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>XiaoZhu</TD><TD>Jr Wee</TD><TD>31st March</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Yo</TD><TD>Nicodemus Choo Hao Zhe</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Calamari. Juniorrain, xiang
We may meet at TMC!!! Wow.. our dates all so close! HOw's little ones? Xiang, I experience the same thing as u too! BB kicks so hard on my ribs that almost tear. There's also certain position where his feet is high up on my ribs which I can't lie down. Humph...

chewy: we should bring the list of hp numbers with us...so when we pop, can sms each other. Maybe we can visit each other in the wards! Hahaha.

Back