(2008/04) April 2008

cheesycake

my update...

baby @ 33wks - 2063g
weight gain - 12.5kg =/...

gynae say my bb will weigh ard 2.X to 3kg at birth...coz i count count, wonder is my bb too small?? now arady 8mths....=(

Re: Bloom photography
-------------------------------------------------
LATEST LATEST UPDATE:

***** We have reached 15 mtbs, any mummies interested in the BP but has not contacted me yet may do so before this coming Wed 27th Feb before 5pm. After which this BP will close. *****

-------------------------------------------------
Will need minimum 10 MTBs for this BP to take off. They are offering us for the same price at $160 for 1 super 8R photo, 5 5R photos and extra 3 more 5R for this BP. For photos that are selected, the soft copies will be given back to us. For mummies that are interested in keeping all the photos taken during the photoshoot, you may also purchase a CD with all the shots taken on that day for $250 if you are a forum member which we all are here...

If there are more than 15 MTBS who sign up for the bloom BP, the CD containing all the shots can be bought at $200 instead of $250. If we only have 10 mtbs, the previous offer still stands

You may refer to this link for their pricing details http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/rates/TSLoftRatesY9T04N7.pdf

To look at their work you may go to:
http://www.thestudioloft.com.sg/
or
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/594409.html?1164635256

** Do check out their biz thread (link provided below) in the forum, They have just posted some new Bloom photos **
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/586645.html?1203572993

** All mtbs who participate in this BP will get 20% discount off the basic package as a returning customer if they bring their newborns to studio loft for Little big shot photoshoot in future. Check out their photos for newborns and infants**
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/586645.html?1203575836

Mummies participating
-------------------------------
1. Amy (Apr mtb)
2. Yo (Apr mtb)
3. Gervynne (Apr mtb)
4. Wish Come True (May mtb)
5. Piyo (Jun mtb)
6. Veniz (Jun mtb)
7. Mogudog (Jun mtb)
8. Chewy (Apr mtb)
9. Jer (?? mtb)
10. Juin (May mtb)
11. Serene123(Apr mtb)
12. Jellyfield (Apr mtb)
13. Pinkbunny (Jul mtb)
14. Prawnie (Apr mtb)
15. Jia Jia (May mtb)

***Anyone else?? Please contact me before 27th Feb at [email protected]***

prawnie: u mean we must sterilise the pumps as well? I am thinking of bringing my electric breastpumps to hospital as well so the nurses can teach me how to express it out.

kea: dun worry so much. my bb was 2.172kg at 32wks and gynae did not give me an estimate of his weight on due date, but my gf who just gave birth 3 days back had her last baby weight scan at 2.7kg at wk37 but when bb was born, she was 3kg!

one more thing, do you mummies plan to buy some formula milk powder at home just in case no breastmilk after giving birth? crossing fingers but just wondering if we should.

Amy: YAY! thanks for consolidating the BP!! Now we can get the CD at cheaper price. would you be letting studioloft know by tomorrow?

Hi jgal
trying to get hold of u on ur hp but was not on. Can give me a call asap when u c this msg. Cos wanted to collect the things from u but cant get hold of u when reached ur block downstair as i realise i din get the unit number from u..
thanks

gervynne: yup. The nurse say better to sterilise the pumps too. So will get hubby to do it and bring along to the hospital as what u have mentioned to get the lactation nurses to teach me how to express out.

Re: Formula Milk
I will get Friso to standby just in case. But just preserve to get milk.. Dun give up... I told myself, die die must at least BF for half a year. Maybe can get samples first instead of buying one tin..
happy.gif

Hi all,

My check-up on fri is as below:

BB' wt gain: 2.15kg @ wk 33
Mum's gain: 16.3kg @ wk 33
Expected c-sec date: 28 mar - 2 apr
Expected bb's wt when c-sec: 3kg and above (think my ger will be heavy hee
happy.gif
)

I just signed up with cordlife this morning. Think i signed up with them due to the accreditation. If u need referral, let me know too by pm or email [email protected]. The new sign-up will get additional discount of $50.

Think i would start to wash bb's item this week or next week and i think i will start to pack things liao.

Jgal,

I am interested in your BP, help me get the following:

1) Mask - mositurising
2) Mask - whitening
3) Mask - eye

Is the masks available for collection as per your 1st BP schedule or need to wait for the 2nd BP? If u have extra, then i get my sis to pick them up as per ur 1st BP schedule. Let me know.

PS; You still look energetic when i saw u on fri
happy.gif

Gervynne,

I already emailed maryann about it. Also gave her the updated contact list of the participants.
happy.gif
Your appointment is tomorrow?

hi
happy.gif
simp. Once i get the mask i will pass to you.:p I hope i can stay energertic until the bb is out.. every day i getting more and more tired.

JennyHoo.. hee hee .. use the wrong acct. that's my bp account. :p Jgal == Constance's Mum lor. Are you gals fixed on bb's name yet ?

Hi,

i m helping my friend to look for baby to daytime babysit..

she is staying near yishun chong pang. actually she is looking after my gal now but i will sent her to childcare soon.

she is 43yrs old and has taken care of 3 babies so far.. experienced, friendly, carring and easy going. i m very happy to have her to take care of my girl.

please consider her if u or your friend are looking for yishun baby sitter. thanks

you can PM me for her information
happy.gif

Jgal - i fixed on bb's christian name only, chinese name need to count but i have no idea at all wat chinese name in mind now.

Re : baby bath towel

Do we need to buy special bb bath towel or just use those adult ones. I just realised i haven gotten mine.

Today just purchased maternity pads (Pureen) brand, bought at CK at $6.95, tik more ex than giant rite? I got myself 2 packs ie. total 40pcs then i wondering if its too many?
Going to wash my nursing bras and pack into hospital bag.

My swelling is starting with effect from yesterday night. Feet and hands getting plumping effect. oh no...

even the joints at fingers also aching.

<font color="0000ff">morning all....
how is all ur weekend..... i have not packed anything.... but i know i will be only pack my stuff... my bb thing will not bring coz for my boy that is devliery in TMC... they will clean them and put to a set of new clothes on the day of delivery, the nurse help me to carry till the car area and only hand over to me when i'm on the car.... so don think need to pack any of the bb stuff... unless u prefer to use ur own... then u have to pass to them before hand....

then i realise it like i have nothing to pack, just jacket, nursing bras, maternity pad, disposable panties, Tops With Front Opening, Slippers, Disposal Breast Pads, A set of clothes for discharge, and i have not packed.... haha very lazy hor... </font>

Hi Morning mummies,
so fast the weekends are over...waiting for the next one to come!

Poshies, I've packed my bag liaos...i also bring very little things...baby clothes also never bring cos TMC will provide...my #1 was delieved there too!

hi mummies, gd morning... I am still down with flu.
sad.gif
its been almost 2wks since I am down with flu liao... gosh! And to top it up, now my rib cage hurts so much from my endless coughing and spitting of green phelgm. I also realised each time i cough, my baby will move even more. She seems very agitated by my coughing. Middle of nite when I am woken up by my own cough, my baby will have a startled jump in my tum tum... so sad wor... not sure if baby is ok. Am so worried now...

koori: i also have a christian name in mind, but for chinese one, hubby and i are still racking our brains for it!

jaspire: i think you need more rest. did the doc give u enough MC?

all, my bb has been moving alot during this week. I wonder if it is normal because towards the end of the 3rd trimester, i thought all these kickings and movements will get lesser due to the cramped womb. so worried if bb's gonna be ok.

Will hospital dress bb in clothes after delivery or just wrap in towels?
I wonder if i need to bring 2 sets of clothes for bb or not? One for after delivery, the other for discharge.

Geryvnne - tik its normal for bb to move more, we shld be more worried if they don move much. I tik now that tummy has less space, watever movements we can feel more obvious. Last nite i feel bb movement when sleeping also. Tik she adjusting her body to suit my sleeping style, noticed that i slept on both side, she will curl herself in the middle. Guess will be missing her movements in my tummy after birth.

Jgal - i washed part of bb clothes, still got 30% more to go.
Yday went to buy a drawer cabinet for bb's clothes. Can start packing into the cabinet after the shop delivered this Sat.

Cheesycake - hw many packs of maternity pad u got for urself, i got myself 2 packs of pureen pads, wonder if its too much haaa.

gervynne,

I have been given 1 or 2 days MC and still not enough like dat. Its killing me. Now having bad bad headache wor...

Jaspire,

u r seeing him this wednesday right?
y not u go visit him today for the flu and at the same time u can go for ur check up too!

jaspire,

dun worry... ur bb will be fine. I was like that for 5 wks. Now juz fully recovered. Do take care and rest well.

cheesycake,

where did u manage to find Pureen maternity pads??? I tried a few Giant oso cant find....

Kaylen,
Re : baby bath towel
U can juz get the normal ones so when bb grows bigger, u still can use.... Juz remember to go for the smoother materials coz bb's skin very tender...

Jgal,
i did all the washings last wk too. Ya.... Very cute. I was folding em w my #1 and she got so excitde saying they used to be her clothes, toys, bed sheets and etc....

Re: bb's name
Yes... We have gotten both the Christian and Chinese name rdy.....

think most mummies are starting to wash the baby clothes liaos...all getting ready for the arrival of the baby...so exciting!

Hi Jgal,

(Hope you see this message in time, should have asked earlier... :p)
I will be meeting you at Redhill MRT station control @7pm today to collect my littledreamers purchase.

Could I have your contact number as well? Pls send it to me via my email. Thanks.

i have these in my hospital bag. will be delivering in MTA. so i KS just bring everything, in case... using the hand luggage bag as my hospital bag. can put lots of barang lol~ on stand by battle mode liao. wondering if i have miss out anything.

1264567.jpg

For Mummy ~ 2 nights hospital stay

2 sets of pyjamas
2 sets of nursing bra
1 pack of disposable panties
1 pack of maternity pad
4 pairs of disposable breast pads
Cardigan
1 set of clothings (Home Sweet Home)
Slipper
Sock

For Daddy ~ 2 nights hospital stay

2 sets of clothings
Jacket
Slipper
Sock

For Baby Chevelle ~ Home sweet home

Clothings for going home
Receiving blanket
1 set of mittens &amp; booties
Hat

Others

Handphone charger
Digital Camera &amp; batteries
Toiletries ~ Cleanser for facial &amp; body
Toothbrush &amp; toothpaste
Comb &amp; hairclips
Admission letter &amp; pre-natal receipt
Cordblood documents
A photocopy of my wedding cert
Our NRIC
Account bank book to register baby bonus
Coins for parking &amp; drinks

yeah i also done all the washing liao but still hv not pack my hospital bag leh! kept telling myself got to do it but never get started keke...

koori: i have 1 pack of maternity pad 10pcs.
will be using normal overnight pad after discharge...

<table border=1><tr><td>S/n</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Baby weight</TD><TD>Mummy Wt Gain</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Cheesycake</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2.226kg @ 33 wks</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>juniorrain </TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2.035kg @ wk 33</TD><TD>9.4kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>cloudme </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1156g @ 29 wks</TD><TD>6-7kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Cherish </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1.586kg @ wk 29 </TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Zishumo </TD><TD>27</TD><TD>870g @ 26 wks</TD><TD>6.5kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Jenny Hoo </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1.85kg @ 31 wks</TD><TD>9.3kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>sputnik </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1.3kg @ 29 wks </TD><TD>5.5kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jgal</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>2.15kg @ 33 wks </TD><TD>16.3kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Simp </TD><TD>33</TD><TD>1.428kg @ 29 wks</TD><TD>14.8kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Xiang </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1.132kg @ 29 wks </TD><TD>7kg </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>XiaoZhu </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1725g @ 32 wks</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1190g @ 27 wks</TD><TD>10.3kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Cath</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1.5kg @ 31 wks</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>koori</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2kg @ wk 32</TD><TD>8.3kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Prawnie </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2kg @ 31 wks 5 days</TD><TD>16.5kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Tsukushi </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>680g @ 24 wks</TD><TD>5kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>babybliss </TD><TD>25</TD><TD>809g @ 25wks </TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>gervynne</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2.17kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Mumbly </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>982g @ 26 wks</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BBRoYcE</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1.2kg @ 28 wks </TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Sherin </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2.2kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>scubababe</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2.001kg @ 27 wks</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>cloudluv</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1.22kg @ 28 wks</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Rain</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2.3kg @ 33 wks</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Starling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>600g @ 26 wks</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Porkie</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>990g @ 26 wks</TD><TD>7-8kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Kea</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2063g @ 33 wks</TD><TD>12.5kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>jo </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1.2kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>celine</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1.6kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>chewy </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>5-6kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>calamari</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2.08kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Esther Zhang </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1.3kg @ 26 wks </TD><TD>6-7kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>strawberries </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1.6kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>yo</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1282g @ 29wks </TD><TD>7.4kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>blessed </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1.5kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Amy Quek </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1278g @ 28 wks</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Geryl </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1.991kg @ 31 wks</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>cutiebb</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1.42kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1.627kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>kang</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1.1kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Okiedockie </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1.5kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>poshies </TD><TD>34</TD><TD>2.4kg @ 34 wks</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby pink</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>venus</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>2.4kg @ 34 wks</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1.6kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby blue</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back