(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

hi gals, I tink i am going to tell my boss next week...

linda, I am seeing dr wong too. most likely will be delivering at TMC. i went there once and quite like the environment.

as for kellie's question to whether are we too young to have a baby, i think yes. i dunno whether when the bb arrives, will i still be able to lead my life as it is now, like going movies, restaurants, shopping... and i oso feel my hubby is too young (born in 79). How abt ur hubbies?

Congrats to all! I am 31+, 1st timer MTB, and EDD (own calculation) shld be 23 Feb.

Discovered 2 fibroids, 4cm and 6cm last month... Hope everything goes well...

May all you MTBs be well and happy all times!

snoopy..your edd is one day earlier than mine. i tested positive on the 24th and 25th June. went to see the gynae on the 27th...
happy.gif
I'm into my 5th week

snoopy and inuovi gal,

yah, i did inform my gynae. that's why he give me a jab on my first visit, another on the 2nd. he says its to ̥. he also give me medicine to eat.

bx, i'm 29 this year (born in 78). i think i'm old to have baby now, base on my own standard. i used to wish that i can have my last baby at the age of 28. now, i'm over that mark. hehehhe.....

Beauty_seet: does it means u will hv a twin?

Celynlee: i have my gal when i was 25... haha she is 2 years plus now. If everything goes smoothly they will be about 3 years apart

does anyone understand how do the gynae counts the weeks that we in for our pregancy? why is it from the first day of our last menses and not the last day?

Celynlee,

when they do the initial sonogram, they will be able to tell how many weeks pregnant you are.

my guess that they count from the 1st day and not last day of menses is becos the minute the menses comes, it means u are not pregnant( usually lah), so the following mth, if it's supposed to be here, but not, that means egg has been "fertilised" liao, so use the LMP lor.. hahah.. sounds confusing hor? anyway, that's my opinion lah. but then that really only applies if ur period is the accurate kind.. which is why doc may tell u that u are actually XX weeks instead of YY weeks. ( based on sonogram)

btw, how are u feeling now?

Hi Wynston

Thanks for the advice. I am relieved to hear that. :) Now my only job with the dog is to play with it and feed it. When it comes to bathing and clearing up after her, it's my hubby's job. :p

Hi Snoopy, my EDD is just a day earlier than you! However, as this is my first bb, I am quite nervous and all. In fact, just a day earlier, I encounter a little bit of light brown discharge. I immediately called up the gynae whom I have not even seem to ask if it is normal. I was told to monitor the situation and to go to the hospital immediately should the discharge turned dark brown or red. So far so good...keeping my fingers crossed for now.

fairfield, thanks for your answer. i'm still confused. hehhee.......

i'm feeling perfectly fine, just like i'm not pregnant but i do eat a lot more.
happy.gif

u all so good still can eat alot more. i hungry easily but the moment food reach my mouth, nauseous come, taste very not nice

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>dorothy</TD><TD>3-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>fairfield</TD><TD>4-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>chris27</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Inuovi gal</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>tongtong</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>kellie</TD><TD>8-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>calbee</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>angelin teo</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mimi</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>newnewmum</TD><TD>12-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>anne</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>apple79</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>celynlee</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kel</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>blurfairy</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>babyhope</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>-tute</TD><TD>21-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Beauty Seet</TD><TD>23-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Juddy</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>27-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Starry70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan K H</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>bx</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>beautiful</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>jusmom</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Julie Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Juliana Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Winter Sonata</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>cuclainne</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>becky_cat</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Ling0</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Linda Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>abc</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies,

Wow.....we have 36 mtbs here already. Do check your details & let me know if there is anything that I need to add in/correct.

Hihi,

err my gynae is not confirm to be Lawrence Ang. Still need more info. If not i will jus go back to my old one which is jus across the road. Anyone of u staying near admiralty side?

hi cuclainne, thanks... been haveing MS really badly... feels giddy nausea like whole day... even when driving...

but have to bear no choice... hopsully it gets better...

Dr say BB growing well despite my MS... it only makes the mummy terrible ...
happy.gif

Hi snoppy thanks for compling... my edd 1 feb..
Any seeing Dr AL LIm from TMC? had him delivered for me for 1st child ... realy experience and patient only his Q too long....

Anyone know TMC subsquent born incentive is it worth signing up for?

happy.gif

Hi ladies .. had a scare yesterday afternoon. I was lying in bed, taking an afternoon nap when i felt wet .. thought i had incontinence but it was blood. i thought it would stop but when it didn't, the husband rushed me to the hospital to check. The doctor did a scan and she said the baby is ok, heartbeat quite strong. But i asked her why am i bleeding like got menses, she said sometimes it happens during implantation period and told me to take some hormone tablets and rest at home. I was really worried that I had lost the baby .. we were both nearly crying at the hospital yesterday, thinking of the worst .. until last night I was still bleeding .. it's stopped today but I was really scared .. nothing like this happened during my first pregnancy so it was really a scare .. it must have been horrible for my husband to see me standing there with blood on my hands .. i think it's a combination of me being weak - due to MS - and stress from work (many projects going on at same time) .. argh! if it's really work, then i think i might as well quit cos work is not as important as my baby's health as well as my own ..

hi everyone,
hope u have a good weekend...

cuclainne, u ok? so u went to KKH a&e is it? doc got give u mc to rest?

snoopy, thanks for the update... i have changed my gynae to Dr. loh S.F.... i'm staying in bedok reservoir.

any one staying in the east?

dorothy, yah i went to the women's 24 hour clinic .. no, i didn't need the mc for the weekend so she didn't give me .. so tired and weak .. luckily my mom had my girl for the weekend .. thinking of taking the day off tomorrow but got dept meeting .. really sian.

cuclainne, are you ok? oh, can't you request for mc?

i got 9 days of mc in total for staining. i think you are more serious, why didn't they give you any mc.

is the service at kkh really that bad? i'm actually thinking of looking for a gynae there but after hearing from you i have 2nd thought about it.

hi celynlee, i suppose i could have but at the point of time, i was just happy to hear that the baby was ok that i didn't ask if she can give it from monday onwards .. but even if she did, i don't think i could take it cos this week is quite busy, i have meetings, a conference that i have to work next saturday and sunday too .. argh!

the doctor did say i should come back if it continues or becomes worse but since it stopped today, i'm keeping my fingers crossed..

Hihi Celyn,

Glad that i didnt guess wrongly
happy.gif
So you've just gotten married this month, it double happiness for you ya...Where're you staying now, me just shifted to Punggol in May.

Cuclainne,

You should have complete rest in bed even though the bleeding has stopped.Play safe... work should be secondary at this point of time.

Snoopy,

kindly add me in too, my edd on 6/2/08, Dr Adelina Wong. Thanxx........

snoopy, thks for updating the chart. MY edd should be around 22 Feb (hee, my bday). sorry type wrongly, should be Dr Julinda Lee haaa...hospital should be back to Mt E.

Sprained my wrist...now cannot carry baby. sob...went to A&E this morning, lucky the wait is quite short...MC for 2 days!!

Cuclainne: yea i agree with the rest you shld hv <font color="ff0000">complete</font> rest. Work is secondary. Nothing is more impt than the life you are carrying now. I guess that is also a symptone to tell u that u nd rest... Do take care and hope everything is fine.

Hi snoopy,
thanks for updating the table...
happy.gif

hi bx,
I am seeing Dr wong on 10 jul. hopefeully will see my bb heartbeat then. how much do u spend on one visit?

I start to feel very tired...anyone got any solutions? making me feel so inefficient in my work.

cuclainne,
how are u feeling now? hope everything is well with u.

snoopy,
thanks for doing up the list. i'm expecting my first baby too.

fairfield, i am still a bit weak .. my MS came back today. Cos i was resting in bed, the husband had to do all the housework before my mom sent back my daughter .. top it off, my daughter has a fever and was crying when she came home .. i think everyone was just frazzled and tired .. i just wanted to feed her and the husband just wanted me to take her off his hands .. so in the midst of it, he accidentally knocked her spoon out of my hand and i told him, look what you did .. then he started yelling at me in front of my mother .. saying he's doing the best he can, i should not be pressuring him .. i never said that he's not doing his best .. i immediately started crying - already so emotional and tired - and my daughter started crying again .. aiyoh .. my mother immediately made a hasty retreat and went home ..

just finished my department minutes in time for the meeting tomorrow .. decided not to go to work cos my daughter is also down with fever so the infantcare centre will not allow me to leave her there since she has a fever so have to stay home anyways .. going to bed now. thanks for all the care and concern, ladies ..

cuclainne, you sounded really stressed out and tired.....it is probably everything happen together that's why your hubby also felt stressed....take a good rest today ok...hopefully you will feel better lah.can always come to forum to vent out your frustrations
happy.gif

hi fairfield, wondering why your nic is fairfield..were you from fairfield secondary? cos i am from there too, that's why your nick caught my eye
happy.gif

Hello MTB.. good morning all.. Mon blues..

Oh dear, Cuclainne, do take care n have a good rest.. don't be so stress out ok... baby n healthy more important than work..

Hi ABC, I'm staying in Admiralty too.. you are in which Blk?

Hi dorothy, I am staying in the east. simei.

cuclainne, hope u r fine now... rest well. if there is a need, just take mc to rest. nothing is more impt than u and bb.

snoopy, thks for compiling. my edd is 15 feb. hospital should be TMC and this is my #1.

linda, my 1st consultation was $159. Includes 1st consultation $78, scanning $38, supplement pills $20+, hubby's blood test $18. plus GST.

ya, i agree with linda. I am always so tired and lethargic. cannot concentrate at work. at night, i cannot do any work coz after i bathe, i will go straight to bed.

bx, why your hubby need to do a blood test? do you need to sign any package? you are in how many weeks now?

cheryl,
my gp told me went to see doc if got cramps and sharp pains. Do take care.

Thanks Snoopy for compiling the list. This is my #1, I am with Dr Tan Yew Ghee from Raffles.

Cuclainne, do rest well and relax... Health (yourself and bb) is more impt than anything now.

MS is starting to get worse each day and it lasts through the day. I had good appetites in the past 2 weeks, but over the weekend, feel like puking at the smell of food. And yes, getting tired and lethargic so often too. Cannot wait for first trim to be over.

oh yah, snoopy, forgot to tell you, mine is #1.

Starting to feel the tiredness over weekend....yday had wanted to watch lost but cannot tahan, knock out at 10.30.....morning wake up like still very tired like that...

felt abit of the MS...this stuffy feeling at the chest..not really nauseous ..but just uncomfi...

Best is can go back home and sleep...told my husband, look forward to bedtime now, cos can zzzzzzzzzzz

cuclainne, do take good care of yourself. Think you need more rest, especially since yr 1st one was born not too long ago. It is not easy to have 2 kids so close together.

Tired mtbs, hang in there. This is actually the easy part....why do I say that?? Cos when baby is born & and wants to drink milk every 2-3 hrs, having to wake up even in the middle of the night to feed them....Now...that is tired!!

Okay...the updated list from all the information given.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>becky_cat</TD><TD>1-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>dorothy</TD><TD>3-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairfield</TD><TD>4-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>chris27</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Inuovi gal</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>hweiz</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tongtong</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>kellie</TD><TD>8-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>calbee</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>angelin teo</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mimi</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Starry70</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan K H</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>newnewmum</TD><TD>12-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>anne</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>apple79</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>celynlee</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>bx</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Kel</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>blurfairy</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>babyhope</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>RSH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>-tute</TD><TD>21-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Julie Lim</TD><TD>22-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Julinda Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Beauty Seet</TD><TD>23-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Juddy</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>27-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>beautiful</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>jusmom</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Winter Sonata</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>cuclainne</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Ling0</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Linda Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>abc</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

wow this thread is really moving very fast. I am feeling very tired and nauseous as well but I am glad to know I am not alone. Jia You all MTBS.

haha snoppy is right. That's not all.. for me my little gal is still waking up almost every night for milk. For her i din manage to breastfeed thus bottle feed her. Also, she is reaching theage where she is toilet training herself. Thus in the middle of the night she would sometimes wake up and saythat she wan to go toilet even though she is wearing a diaper. Sigh.... Somemore, i need to wake up at 545am every morning for work! Thus for those having #1, enjoy while u can.

Snoopy: Mind updating my nick as abcdisney? heehee

Chris27: i am staying at woodlands ring rd blk 649. u?

starry, i have giddiness but not headaches. Just had 2 days mc last week cos I was worried of fainting in office. This week giddiness not so much, but naseuos start to kick in. Dread going to work cos feel so unproductive at work.

Hello babyhope,

ya - the giddiness or headaches comes together with the nauseous feelings..dam sian..zzZZzz..

Back