(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

Hi tongtong,

Stephie, also told me
happy.gif
Thanks for the information. Yeah but it is super estimated cost. :p Not sure about actual weight.

Hi Thankful,

Received your transfer.
happy.gif

artemis
for the jumperoo, probably need to estimate the weight of the box? also, when it's being shipped, not sure if it'll be enclosed into another bigger box. me more wary of shipping huge items from overseas. cos i heard of shipping charges that vary from $40 to $100 for the same item.

artemis.. sorry ib device not w me.. will trf tonight. Thanks for ur understanding.

Tongtong.. i dun wanna stress her lah.. think nvm lor..she like quite sad liao.

Stephie.. so everyday till abt 8pm.. ok.. i will try to bring baby home earlier.. i will msg u on that day itself if i can drop by.

BX.. i cant make it on 31st aug sunday, if 24th aug sun.. then i will be ok.
happy.gif

Super sianz.. my hao peng you came liao.. i think cause my ss dropping.. body sense that i am stopping breastfeeding so end up period came.. sigh!! Fan Si ren!!

Artemis, haha, I do that too and I've been doing that since she's less than 2 months old. Got unfair advantage still cannot win, sian... :p

Wish somebody will make papaya soup for me, my supply also dropping. Today, 2 pumps combined not even 240ml, tonight must be extra hardworking or else tomorrow die liao. Sigh.

Jeannie, means you fertile again, must be careful unless you want to strike ya? ;) Mine still not here yet.

Hi, gals. was catching up on the latest development here. wow...more milestones for our kiddos now...speech is developing?
biggrin.gif

think my gal's also having a mind of her own now...whenever she sees her older brother having the milk bottle, she will wan to be latched on...whining and then subsequently wailing if she isn't attended to...
kao_biggrin.gif

so sad...gonna go back to work earlier...kanna 'recalled'.
sad.gif

The thought of lugging my Medela PIS to and fro is rather discouraging. Anybody knows if there's any 2nd hand medela pump for sales? Spareparts, I have a lot...
biggrin.gif

Jeannie, pm me. Got $ for you.
kao_biggrin.gif

amy,
you serious about 2nd hand PIS? cos i have a colleague selling, asking for $280. but hor, i've asked her a number of times (on behalf of others) then always end up they never buy. so i paiseh to ask her again, unless you serious lah hehe

iso & kitsune,
u free on 24th aug sun? if ok i will check wif the BJG is they have trial class on that day.

tong,
papaya so powerful? that time i drink also like no use. good that it works for u.

re: menses
mine still haven't come... although i only pumping twice a day.

From Account POSB Savings
150-23418-2

To Account POSB Savings
109-37121-1 artemis
Amount S$28.47
Transaction Reference 1842529976

artemis check ur acc k : )

kitsune.. really har.. nvm one cause we super low frequency.

bx.. u confirm w me again k.. hope we can meet up!!
happy.gif
dun worry too much abt ashlynn's speech think normal one..she may just be a wen jing mei nu .. also not bad leh.. hehe

artemis,

i have transferred to you for the healthy times spree. closed my browser before i could cut and paste the details.

it's for the revised amt after netting off the additional amt for amazon.

Kitsune,
Round market can be a bit far for Artemis. There is no direct bus there. Unless her hubby drives.
Oh... That clinic doc is your children family doctor? The PD very famous here and always very crowded. Next time when u r here, can call me out. It is just 5mins walk.

Artemis,
I just realizes that No 14: Hugga Bear Honey Graham Cookies expiry date is sept 08. If this is the case, I would like to cancel. Please confirm again before I do the transfer.
I would like to add Item No. 19 Maple Teether, No. 36 Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, No. 37 Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal
SO included the cookies and the added items, the total will be $28.97
Hopefully, I can make the transfer by tmr.

How is Danica? Is she alright now? Dun worry too much. AS long as she never rejected foods (eg milk. The amount does not matter. BTW, is there any undigested foods per vomit?

Cheryl,
Same as tongtong, I oso saw the dough matter on tv, was introduced by Star Pan ShuQing. Tongtong matter was introduced by Pang Lingling. U can try..

blueginger, yup, been going to Dr Cecilia for a while now, it was a taxi driver who alerted my ILs when they brought her to kidslink at Bedok. I like it that her charges for vaccinations is cheap and she doesn't charge consultation. But sometimes she takes leave for a few weeks at one go and her clinic is closed so a bit mafan. Think her hubby drives, actually straight down from TPE is not that bad but true no direct bus. But then I've never taken my baby anywhere in a bus, I'm chicken lar, even if hubby can't drive us I'll also take taxi. You stay near round market, now got an astons express there, you know? :p

Kitsune,
Wat is a astons express?? I have no idea?

Hee.. I had been carrying Channet up and down the bus like nobody business. I even breastfeed in the bus. The first time will chicken out, the more you try the braver you are.
For artemis, not so far if her hubby drives them. Just 15mins drive from her place to mine. I'd drove to her place before. so it is very near.
Dr Ceilia, ya, that's her name. I had never been to her before cos whenever we need a doc, her clinic was closed. Hahah.

Astons is western food, they have an outlet near Katong Mall, quite famous. I was pleasantly surprised to see the Astons Express at the coffee shop near round market. You should try it, quite nice.
happy.gif

You good ah, I no guts plus lazy, just the thought of struggling with my baby alone in the bus while the other passengers stares at me freaks me out. Hee. :p

kitsune,
It is the western food at Blk 139. Inside Kopitiam?
I tried that loh. Very nice and classic layout in coffeeshop. I'm surprise too. But I dun know their name. heeheh.

A little practice and you will do just fine.

re: BJG
alamak... iso can't make it on sundays. okok, i call up to check if there's sunday class onot. scully dun have... will get back to all.

xiaoyun,
morning!! *wave*

wow.. bx and xiaoyun.. super early lor.. Morning..

Blueginger.. u stay near round mkt?? ur new hse or ur parents.. i stayed ther for 20 over yrs before got married.

Kitsune and blueging.. i also tried the aston express there.. now they expanding fast near my current hse also have.. heng ah.

Bx.. sorrie to trouble u for the BJG thingy..

hello mummies, long time no post again! recently very busy with Hillary and I was sick twice, just yesterday I had diarrhoea, vomited and fever, feeling much better now.

I started feeding Hillary with rice cereal recently and the first few times, I mixed it with EBM, she doesnt like it at all, so I tried to mix it with cooled boiled water yesterday and she still dont like it! I am giving her the Heinz organic rice cereal.

I have been feeding her avocados everyday, about almost half it and Hillary can finish it all and always asking for more. If I feed her too slowly, she will scream for me, asking me to feed her more and faster =P

Artemis
How is Danica now? Hope shes doing better now! =)

RE. waking up at night
Hillary has gone "mad" Previously shes like waking up every 2hours to cry and last night, she woke up several times every hour, crying non stop. She cried so much until shes fully awake! Sigh, dunno whats wrong with her and I really hope its just a phase.

jeannie
yes, usually i stay till 8pm everyday from mon to fri, unless i have dinner appointments with friends (then i won't go back in the evening). just sms me when you are free
happy.gif

the aston western is near where?

dor
wanted to tell u that the photos are very well taken but kept forgetting. now so tempted to go for one. but last time i didn't do so for my gal. hope she won't mind when she grows up. :p

wow u gals are really really early risers..and you log on when u wake up!

Andrea, my boy also woke up everyhour from 10pm -1am yesterday, duuno why. I just patted his bum as always, and give him his pacifier then he went back to sleep. His usual sleep time is 10pm, but the night before he slept only at 1am...keep wanting to roll over and play. So yesteday I got Panda eye. Somemore afternoon didn't sleep much. Just wondering how this baby can keep awake for so many hours.

jeannie,
It's my pIL's place. It's tampines court, the one next to the open field. Garfield been here before.
Tonight I'm going to take Aston Express lah. Dun envy ok? hahaha.

Andrea,
I'm giving Channet Heinz organic rice cereal too. She loves it and always shout for more. Like hillary she oso scream when we are too slow. Heee... I have not tried avocado yet. But give her pumpkin, she gave me the funny face and dun wanna eat. I tried it too and yuck I oso dun like the taste.

Synchronized Breastfeeding
There is an event on synchronized breastfeeding next sat (23 Aug) at 2.30pm to 4pm. Admission is free. they need mother who have been bf for 6 monthj or more there. there r oso talks like father bonding with your baby. anyone interested?

blueginger
oh, then i must have misread jeannie's post :p

pumpkin nice leh. i like. wonder if shawn will like it too. haven't intro to him yet.

btw, read that lots of you giving heinz ORGANIC rice cereal. is this readily avail in all supermarkets? the one i bought, don't seem to remember seeing 'organic'.

bx
ya, today very quiet. maybe mummies all leave, claiming their national day off-in-lieu.

jeannie stays in the west? Oh should ask her to indicate the place.

how do u cook pumpkin? i steamed it. It was nice initial, but after a day in fridge, it smell terrible.

wat color is ur rice cereal?

blueginger,
ya, sat no one log in.

u going for the synchronise bf event? i told hb i wanna go. he say my milk so little, wat if my bb drink and not enuf, start screaming, very embarrassing.

Stephie
Hi! I think Hillary is teething? I hope that its just a phase if not hubby will suffer a lot as he wakes up for work at 4ish in the morning.

Sweetpea
Hillary will wake up and cry for awhile and the next thing she will do is to blow bubble, more like spitting saliva all over her face! Can understand how you feel as I myself is also a panda now =P

Blueginger
Did you mix the rice cereal with EBM or FM or water? The rice cereal dont smell good ya?? Hmm, maybe I should try to feed her again tonight and see whats her reaction. How about trying to give your baby sweet potato? Hee

<font color="ff0000">Hi, Mummies, Gaya bag is featured in Robinsons ad on pg 5, Straits Times main section today. 15% off regular items at Robinsons Centrepoint. Get 30% off new arrivals at our blog, www.bagfan.blogspot.com. Please help share the good deal with your friends and colleagues.
happy.gif
</font>

bx,
I wanna to go too. my milk supply oso very little. no backup milk supply. Just enough for her to drink. If she cry, I will take her out of the event hall.

Andrea,
I mix it with either EBM or water. The smell not impt for me leh. As long as she takes it. hahaha.
Sweet potatoes not yet. Will try it out, do u use the purple or the red one or the normal one?

Do anyone ever cut your baby fingernail and it bleed? I did it several times leh. one of them is at the tips of the thumb where her skin nearly drop off. Now it is healing and u can see a oval shape of new skin. Any help to let her heal faster?

blueginger
ya, jeannie stays at the same block as my mum at holland.

pumpkin - usually my mum cook it as a dish. for bb, steaming will be the best. i nvr tried overnite pumpkin. maybe becos of that hence the taste went hay wire?

my rice cereal is milk white in colour. it's meant for bb 4mths onwards.

for the bfg event, must breastfeed on the spot ah?

andrea
sometimes shawn also blow bubbles. wonder where the bbs learned from. for cereal, if i'm home, will try to add ebm. if outside will add water. am ok with just water cos the milk is already included in the cereal

stephie,
ya, all bf at the same time on the spot. that's y it's called sychronised breastfeeding.

blueginger,
i oso cut her finger b4. bled alot. i just let it heal on its own.

Blueginger
The previous times I mix the rice cereal with EBM, the smell really put me off, make me wanna puke. Hillary doesnt enjoy frozen EBM all these while.

For sweet potatoes, i will buy the normal ones? Those orange colour ones?

My dad tried to cut my baby's nail when I wasn't around, and instead clipped of the thumb's skin. Did not bleed but swollen a few days. He gave a loud scream and stared at my dad.

My boy blows bubbles all the time too! Now we make him wear bib at home. Too much saliva all over. Gotta keep changing clothes.

RE : Healthy Times BP

Bad news ladies, the mixed grain and oatmeal cereal is OOS.

Thankful, lezy, joeey, leila, there are 5 boxes of brown rice cereal. If you gals don't mind, then I will replace the 5 boxes of mixed grain with brown rice. If you don't want this option, please post here and PM/email me your account details.

Xiao Yun, lezy, joeey, leila, jeannie, do you gals want me to refund you for the oatmeal cereal or order the barley one or another item? If you want me to refund, please PM/email me your account details.

blueginger, sorry your revised order only the maple teethers in stock. You want to go ahead? If so, please transfer S$4.76 to me.

stephie,
OIC. Holland too far from Jurong west. Forget abt gng there for food.

Bx,
heal on her own. The marks always remind me of my carelessness. Wanna erase it immediately. =P

Andrea,
Yap. Those we usually take.

Artemis,
No stock loh....
OK. Will take the maple teether. I have not transfer to you yet. Waiting for your confirmation on the hugga bear cookies expiry date. Cos previously you have a list that stated the expiry date on Sep 08. Did you find out whether the expiry date of the batch we are ordering? Thank.

Back