(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

re: jumperoo
earlier i was saying shawn didn't quite enjoy it. got sian after less than 10mins. now that he learned how to jump (from his sister i think cos my girl jumped to show him), he's enjoying it. can stay in there for 45 mins. and can see that his really very happy cos he was smiling away
happy.gif

taka now selling at $199.

artemis
how much is the jumperoo from us? as it's quite a big box, and is heavy. shipping charges will be very high. for small items like discovery ball already cos $20+ for shipping. hence, wonder how ex the shipping charges will be for jumperoo.

artemis
is the vomit freshly drank milk or milk that has been 'processed' (as in the milk looks like curd)? shawn also vomit/regurgitate milk very often when he was younger. now still does but not so frequent. relatives have been commenting on his frequent vomiting/regurgitation of milk. but PD after checking his stomach, etc said it's ok. so we weren't concerned.

artemis
is the vomit freshly drank milk or milk that has been 'processed' (as in the milk looks like curd)? shawn also vomit/regurgitate milk very often when he was younger. now still does but not so frequent. relatives have been commenting on his frequent vomiting/regurgitation of milk. but PD after checking his stomach, etc said it's ok. so we weren't concerned.

kitsune,
my package is $120 n all shot returns to me in cd.

thankful
re:cal cream.
think u can post a thread in wtb. sure got mummies sell one.

eliaw,
thanks
glad to hear that carter is ok now.

bx
no lah. dun think like that.

heehee.another pic to share")
1631736.jpg

kitsune,
my package is $120 n all shot returns to me in cd.

thankful
re:cal cream.
think u can post a thread in wtb. sure got mummies sell one.

eliaw,
thanks
glad to hear that carter is ok now.

bx
no lah. dun think like that.

heehee.another pic to share")
1631736.jpg

Dor, which photographer did you use? Got make up/hairstyling for mummy? Too bad, I put deposit with ABC liao, just realised foto-u nearer to my house. :p

Artemis, where do you stay? My PD is the one at Tampines Round market, far for you or not? RaeAnne sometimes got some bean curd like stuff on her mouth, usually it's because she's too active after a meal but not a lot, the most 20 cent coin size.

Xiaoyun, I don't mind, you order the sunscreen for me lar, keep the excess for shipping for the time being.

Thankful, I thought I read that someone ordered extra tubes and doesn't mind selling. Can't remember who though... :p

Eliaw, oic, roughly how much you need to pay per year?

Tongtong, haha, my hubby always complain that I tell tales about him. To be fair, he's really a good daddy and hubby lar, just that he always lose to the ZZZ monster. :p So, you never sign up with Aviva anymore, my colleague was persuading me to sign with Aviva cos she said only pay 10% of bill no matter what, don't know which policy is this. :p

Dor, which photographer did you use? Got make up/hairstyling for mummy? Too bad, I put deposit with ABC liao, just realised foto-u nearer to my house. :p

Artemis, where do you stay? My PD is the one at Tampines Round market, far for you or not? RaeAnne sometimes got some bean curd like stuff on her mouth, usually it's because she's too active after a meal but not a lot, the most 20 cent coin size.

Xiaoyun, I don't mind, you order the sunscreen for me lar, keep the excess for shipping for the time being.

Thankful, I thought I read that someone ordered extra tubes and doesn't mind selling. Can't remember who though... :p

Eliaw, oic, roughly how much you need to pay per year?

Tongtong, haha, my hubby always complain that I tell tales about him. To be fair, he's really a good daddy and hubby lar, just that he always lose to the ZZZ monster. :p So, you never sign up with Aviva anymore, my colleague was persuading me to sign with Aviva cos she said only pay 10% of bill no matter what, don't know which policy is this. :p

Hi mummies

Anyone interested in ordering mooncake from Park Hotel Orchard? We have the yam paste fried mooncake which was very famous by crown prince last time. This offer is for Feb mum only. 20% off

Hi mummies

Anyone interested in ordering mooncake from Park Hotel Orchard? We have the yam paste fried mooncake which was very famous by crown prince last time. This offer is for Feb mum only. 20% off

kitsune, i used waipeng. she is good!
my package dun have makeup/hair styling for mummy. so i brought my gal for a hair/blow by my style
happy.gif

i did not do anything cos i not the zhujiao.
u can go to my blog for some of the selected pic.
ya, foto-u is so near us. joo chiat only

kitsune, i used waipeng. she is good!
my package dun have makeup/hair styling for mummy. so i brought my gal for a hair/blow by my style
happy.gif

i did not do anything cos i not the zhujiao.
u can go to my blog for some of the selected pic.
ya, foto-u is so near us. joo chiat only

jac, you were the one who worked at Park Hotel. Hubby and I went to Tatsuya for my birthday treat last Thurs.
happy.gif
Food was good, but it was raining and we accidentally left a green BP umbrella behind. Do you know if they have a lost and found counter or throw away already. :p

Ya lor, ABC was recommended by my cousin so I'm giving it a shot but Bishan very far, sian. :p

jac, you were the one who worked at Park Hotel. Hubby and I went to Tatsuya for my birthday treat last Thurs.
happy.gif
Food was good, but it was raining and we accidentally left a green BP umbrella behind. Do you know if they have a lost and found counter or throw away already. :p

Ya lor, ABC was recommended by my cousin so I'm giving it a shot but Bishan very far, sian. :p

dor,
Your bb so cute and pics very nice.
happy.gif
See liao, very tempted to take also. Can share your package?

Thankful,
If I remember correctly, I think Dawn want to sell coz she got extra tubes.

dor,
Your bb so cute and pics very nice.
happy.gif
See liao, very tempted to take also. Can share your package?

Thankful,
If I remember correctly, I think Dawn want to sell coz she got extra tubes.

jasmine, artemis
i have about USD$20 of items from babycenter.

what is this brightlings builders?? looks intersting! i just bought my bb a toy from them from the taka fair, and i like it so much :D

jasmine, artemis
i have about USD$20 of items from babycenter.

what is this brightlings builders?? looks intersting! i just bought my bb a toy from them from the taka fair, and i like it so much :D

bx and jass... my ger super luv to drink water just like the father..i think god lah.. will have nicer skin but then i remembered got new say cannot drink too much water for babies so a bit worried.

Sweetpea.. so got growth spurt..no wonder she drinks so much recently

Bx.. i already feeding her rice cereal everyday for abt 2 weeks.. abt 2 teaspoons per day she likes it.
happy.gif

Re: milk ss

Thankful.. aiyoh.. ur one pump is more than my one whole day!! So good.

I initially cut down pumping till sometimes 2 x a day and sometimes 1 a day.. dropped till super low.. but when i kept feeding baby formula i feel so guilty.. so i increase pumping again now hoping ss can go up a bit.. think i will try to perservere till she is abt 1 yr old.

My lowest ss was abt 200 + ml a day.. soo upset.. but luckily these few days with more pumps back to 400 ml.. will maintain at 400 ml.. at least can feed half on BM better than nothing.

Dor.. i also went foto u for maternity photos.. can share package px?? or pm me?cant remember who my photographer is.. maybe i will try calling him.

artemis.. u blur blur lor... like that how to do bp and sprees.. hehe :p sure lugi.. must check k..
happy.gif

PP.. just wanna share this thread with u.. i am also a victim.. tan xiao pian yi.. but this sounds super serious.. Just be careful next time if u all intending to purchase anything.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1496288.html

bx and jass... my ger super luv to drink water just like the father..i think god lah.. will have nicer skin but then i remembered got new say cannot drink too much water for babies so a bit worried.

Sweetpea.. so got growth spurt..no wonder she drinks so much recently

Bx.. i already feeding her rice cereal everyday for abt 2 weeks.. abt 2 teaspoons per day she likes it.
happy.gif

Re: milk ss

Thankful.. aiyoh.. ur one pump is more than my one whole day!! So good.

I initially cut down pumping till sometimes 2 x a day and sometimes 1 a day.. dropped till super low.. but when i kept feeding baby formula i feel so guilty.. so i increase pumping again now hoping ss can go up a bit.. think i will try to perservere till she is abt 1 yr old.

My lowest ss was abt 200 + ml a day.. soo upset.. but luckily these few days with more pumps back to 400 ml.. will maintain at 400 ml.. at least can feed half on BM better than nothing.

Dor.. i also went foto u for maternity photos.. can share package px?? or pm me?cant remember who my photographer is.. maybe i will try calling him.

artemis.. u blur blur lor... like that how to do bp and sprees.. hehe :p sure lugi.. must check k..
happy.gif

PP.. just wanna share this thread with u.. i am also a victim.. tan xiao pian yi.. but this sounds super serious.. Just be careful next time if u all intending to purchase anything.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1496288.html

isobellies.. stephie.. is the taka fair worth going?? what are the toys that u bought?

STephie.. u bought the jumperoo there?? Is is too late to buy jumperoo now? jumperoos are what age group?

isobellies.. stephie.. is the taka fair worth going?? what are the toys that u bought?

STephie.. u bought the jumperoo there?? Is is too late to buy jumperoo now? jumperoos are what age group?

hihi,

the calendula cream all reserved, that is why thankful asking if anybody giving up theirs.
happy.gif

dor, ur boy looks so big!
happy.gif
v handsome....

hihi,

the calendula cream all reserved, that is why thankful asking if anybody giving up theirs.
happy.gif

dor, ur boy looks so big!
happy.gif
v handsome....

jeannie
wah, sound so serious. but to be honest, even like those children's clothes from carter's and gap, etc., i have my doubts on authenticity and legality. even if they are authentic, they might be overruns, or worse, stolen from factory. my friend who works in the garment industry said that you'd be surprised at how good some fakes can be! only like those from the original company can tell...

taka fair
i bought this from leapfrog, abt $36 i think. i was thinking to buy and keep at home in case i need a present for someone, but then i showed it to my bb who seemed so intersted in it, so i opened it, and q like it! :D today i found myself singing some of the tunes.. i will go back and check out the other toys, hee
http://www.leapfrog.com/en/learning_toys/babypal.html

jeannie
wah, sound so serious. but to be honest, even like those children's clothes from carter's and gap, etc., i have my doubts on authenticity and legality. even if they are authentic, they might be overruns, or worse, stolen from factory. my friend who works in the garment industry said that you'd be surprised at how good some fakes can be! only like those from the original company can tell...

taka fair
i bought this from leapfrog, abt $36 i think. i was thinking to buy and keep at home in case i need a present for someone, but then i showed it to my bb who seemed so intersted in it, so i opened it, and q like it! :D today i found myself singing some of the tunes.. i will go back and check out the other toys, hee
http://www.leapfrog.com/en/learning_toys/babypal.html

Dor.. btw... gervaise is a very happy baby.. He is laughing in all the pics leh.. so good.. how did u all make him laugh?? He really bery boy boy..so cute..

isobellies.. serious hor... they all went to the police liao. Actually i dun mind overruns lah.. and as long as i cant tell the difference its ok.. esp for baby clothes but for bags..i dun really want fake bags leh/ dun mind factory outlet though.. I rather carry no brand than fake.. I think that is why a lot pp very upset cause some pp realy ordered a lot of bags..
sad.gif

Dor.. btw... gervaise is a very happy baby.. He is laughing in all the pics leh.. so good.. how did u all make him laugh?? He really bery boy boy..so cute..

isobellies.. serious hor... they all went to the police liao. Actually i dun mind overruns lah.. and as long as i cant tell the difference its ok.. esp for baby clothes but for bags..i dun really want fake bags leh/ dun mind factory outlet though.. I rather carry no brand than fake.. I think that is why a lot pp very upset cause some pp realy ordered a lot of bags..
sad.gif

jeannie
wah they really go police already?? wonder what the police can do..
yah some things i dun mind fake/stolen/overruns. if cheap i dun want to know, haha.
going to feed bb now, usu i sleep at abt midnight...
happy.gif

jeannie
wah they really go police already?? wonder what the police can do..
yah some things i dun mind fake/stolen/overruns. if cheap i dun want to know, haha.
going to feed bb now, usu i sleep at abt midnight...
happy.gif

iso/jeannie,

23th aug 2.30pm u can make it for the BJG class?

re: baby talking
anyone's bb very quiet? mine like very quiet, dun like to talk much. so worried that she has speech problem in future. haiz...

re: milk ss
mine dropping everyday. still manage to squeeze out 400ml a day. but realised my milk is very diluted as compared to the past. dunno is it because i stopped eating supplements, or is it suppose to be like that as the milk composition will change as the baby grows older.

iso/jeannie,

23th aug 2.30pm u can make it for the BJG class?

re: baby talking
anyone's bb very quiet? mine like very quiet, dun like to talk much. so worried that she has speech problem in future. haiz...

re: milk ss
mine dropping everyday. still manage to squeeze out 400ml a day. but realised my milk is very diluted as compared to the past. dunno is it because i stopped eating supplements, or is it suppose to be like that as the milk composition will change as the baby grows older.

bx
BJG - can!
talking - i find the bbs have phases, sometimes more chatty than others. dun worry so much? but if it bothers u maybe can ask PD? i know some bbs speak late, like 2 yrs +, and this is q common..

jasmine
oh ok thanks! do you have this toy? just wondering if it's good
happy.gif

bx
BJG - can!
talking - i find the bbs have phases, sometimes more chatty than others. dun worry so much? but if it bothers u maybe can ask PD? i know some bbs speak late, like 2 yrs +, and this is q common..

jasmine
oh ok thanks! do you have this toy? just wondering if it's good
happy.gif

iso,
ok, i will for jeannie's confirmation before i email the BJG person. growing phase - i hope so. told my hb abt bb not talking. he say because she miss him as he is away for reservist. *fainted*

bx
for speech development, my gal was a really quiet bb, too. there was times when we were very worried, too. but, when she's abt 20mth, she started open mouth and talked. now, she's 31 mth, she talks non-stop.
don't worry. every bb is different.
happy.gif

re: organic cereal
hi gals,
i am getting HappyBellies organic cereals + DHA + probiotics from Amazon. 6 canisters each for Brown rice and MultiGrain. It's 7 oz per canister - more expensive than HealthyTimes. It contains probiotics, that's why I would like to try it out.
anybody wants to share with me?

Brown rice (USD 25.11/6 = USD 4.19)
(1) xiaoyun
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

MultiGrain (USD 25.11/6 = USD 4.19)
(1) xiaoyun
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

re: vitaglo spree
kistune,
the response is not good.
don't think i will proceed with the order.
so, please let me have your account number for refund.

re: calendula cream
thankful,
since the batch#2 is canceled due to discontinued from the merchant. the calendula cream seems very 'precious' now. :p
so, i am not going to let go. hope you can understand.

re: quiet bb
bx,
mine too.. she's very quiet.
sometimes can forget about her existence. :p
i m not worry cos her daddy is the quiet type too..

Back