(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

ting,
yes, collect 1st lah.. u sure will like the items v much..
happy.gif

PM v slow, hv not received your PM on hp yet..

vine,
Poor julian.. Hope he gets well soon..

cheryl,
if vernon coughs more frequently, then better take him to doctor..

Cheryl should be ba. Cos is like we adults having dry cough esp sleeping in air-con room. But I have on my humidifier and I have air purifier still can develop cough out of it. Ytd I went to AMK Hub also saw a baby around our bb age also have dry cough. So I think to be extra careful as the virus might be spreading.

Happy
Yea hope he is ok. Call my mum today, Julian cough lesser but still have cough. If he is not ok will need to bring him to see doctor again.

garfield,
envy you leh... so many days of leave... i want... you got b/f leave from last year? take 1 or 2 days every week lor... then got more time with bb too.

snow,
i carried 5 days from 2007. that needs to be utlized by 30Jun this year. plus 21 days for 2008 leave + 2 days childcare....need to start planning lor.

thanks for your suggestion, i think i will do that

re: cough,
yeah seems like lotsa kids having cough now..

garfield,
wah..you got a lot of leave !! can't u carry forward some ?

garfield, my hb also always rushing to clear leave (except for this year cause he oredi used up alot for bb liao). I always tell him, those who has the most leave are the ones who dont get to take leave easily. True right, dont you think? :p

Hi,tute,

My gal slept through last week. ^_^. She slept from 10plus to 7am.

I did some adjustment.
---feed her at 7am. Last time I feed her at 8plus after bathing her. By doing so, she can take one more feed at daytime.
---Reach home around 6pm to play with her, feed her so She is more contented. Last time at midnight feeding she needs my cuddling, or just wakes up for my cuddling??.

And now she takes full feed from bottle at daytime.

Jia you!

Mummies
Can i check if the bumbo chair is useful? im thinking of buying but dont know if its useful or not later hubby nag again say waste money.

iso
my gal only wail before her night sleep =(
weird...
but yesterday was fine though! *phew*

happymum
topup made =) thks
To Account POSB Savings
126-16066-6 Happymum SMH
Amount S$5.36
Transaction Reference 1724238310

jac, your bb looks like my bb..haha..was jeannie telling me my bb look like hers too? heh

1445100.jpg

Heidi can lift her head le.. ;)

bumbo seat, i tink better to let bb try first..i also try out my bb at Kelly's place b4 buying
happy.gif

jac & qingling,
ya, both your babies look so alike, esp their "standing-up" hairstyle.. so amazing.. haha..

qingling,
congrats.. heidi can lift her head..
happy.gif

sigh, few days ago i let erlene try lying on her tummy but she could not lift her head yet.. :=P

tubao,
wah...good for you, now ur baby takes full feed... my bottlefeeding effort went downhill again, since yesterday my son refuse the bottle. even the sight of bottle will make him cry... arghhh....i really thought he can drink from bottle after last week... so sad now...

amy,
it's ok. you helped me save $$$.
thanks.

garfield,
just found out that I PM you and forget to key in my hp number. blur me.. haha...

happy,
if you help me collect, how can I get from you huh?

cheryl: is ur boy coughing oft? i brought my boy to see GP. we will catching him coughing like 4-5 times per day. sometimes sounds like got phlegm, sometimes not. GP says its normal... bb clearing his throat.

Hi there, am Feb's mum but seldom login...

vine gal, heard tat "hou zhao shan" was banned in spore, so better dun give this to bb.
i had given my gal hou zhao shan abt 1mth plus then stopped when heard the news fm ppl.
now giving her "bao ying dan" fm yu ren sheng.
just fyi^^

ohya, if ur bb got dry cough, dun fan directly cos the wind will make ur bb feel throat itchy then bb will keep coughing.

tute,
my ger has been rejecting the bottle past few days too. she refused to drink her milk. whole day oso like that. give her breast she will drink, give bottle she fuss. but strange thing is i already start total bottle feeding since week 7-8.

juz bought the pigeon teat to try last night. situation is slightly better. but she still fusses when drinking. but managed to drink more.

for u, y dun u get someone else to feed cayleb? coz he may recognise u and smell u. so reject bottle.

bx,
yeah i did try today asking someone else (my maid) to feed him, even went to the extent of going out of the house so that cayleb doesn't know i'm around... yet he still reject...

for his 2nd bottle feed today my hb try to give, he also refused then finally he took when he was very sleepy and hungry, he managed to finish 85 (that's quite good for him).

will try and wait till he's hungry tom and see how... i really really hope tom he will take the bottle...i'm getting quite tired trying...but i have to coz will be returning to work in a month's time
sad.gif

garfield, my gal used to be spotty too until I start using the California Baby Calming Botanical Moisturizing Cream. It helps to clear her skin up.

gals, i was just thinking, if you have considered all other factors abt the loss of appetite in your babies, have you tried looking into the mouth. Maybe there are ulcers or their tongues are thickened w milk residue? I have to scrub Gracelyn's tongue w sterile cotton gauze because of this milk buildup.

bx,
thanks !! yeah..i must jia you all the way !!
happy.gif

amy,
i do scrub my son's tounge daily with sterilized gauze and it's quite clean now...

jac,
think most places now selling bumbo on offer for $59.90... lezy mention about john little sale and last weekend taka has additional 10% for cardmembers...

bkkgal, alamak, today's monday so got to wait until next week liao.

purple bumbo
RaeAnne also joined the purple bumbo club. Bought it last Sat.
happy.gif
FIL keep saying cannot let her sit in it for too long. Told him it's endorsed by paediatricians and orthopaedic surgeons. :p

Baby wailing away now, cos she wants to sleep but can't. We don't want to carry her but cannot when she's screaming away. Carry her immediately keep quiet. Sian. Ask hubby to try the put up and put down method but he thinks it will not work cos carry her up, immediately energetic but put her down, she'll cry cos sleepy but can't sleep. Anyone managed to put bb to sleep without fussing? What do you do?

kitsune,
my son also like that when he's sleepy... my method is turn him to his side (coz this is his feeding position) and give him pacifier...he immediately close his eyes... i know it's not that good to give him pacifier, but with this method we hardly need to carry him nowadays...

purple bumbo,
me too!!!

amy,
thanks for sharing re the CB cream. my concern is that my bb keeps rubbing her face with her hands, then suck her fingers/fist...so worried that she will ingest the cream that i apply on her face. will this be a problem? the cream toxic?

jac,
my bb is 14 weeks old. cannot seat too long. her neck is not strong enuf.

bumbo seat:
wow! so many purple bumbos around
happy.gif

jac, I bought at KP at $59.90, same as Cheryl. Actually Taka got additional 10% off last weekend but I didn't go lar.
happy.gif

garfield, we also worried about that so when my gal had rashes, we only put powder, a round golden of powder we bought from medical store for heat rash recommended by CL.

Tute, thanks for sharing. Finally put her to sleep close to 10pm after nursing her. Sigh, got to be human pacifier. Bad association. :p

wah.. dor.. gervaise.. looks so steady in the bumbo..

BX.. ashlyn is a pretty ger!!

Jac and qinglind.. yup.. think our baby look alike.. hehe but my hubby says gwen looks more like qingling's baby..

I also want a purple bumbo!!

Happymum.. u posted out the princes bow bow items? haven receive scared got lost.. :p

re: bumbo
so many purples!! my boi was rather shakey when i put him in the bumbo.. so i put a pillow in front of him to prop him up a little.. so less shakey.. i use the bumbo to let my boi to expend his energy, so that he's tired and not so fussy.. i also realised when he's fussing, it's because he's tired of lying down and wants to be upright.. so after i put him in, he concentrates on supporting his neck.. so he stops crying.. kitsune, u can try if works on raeanne..

Back