(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

Cheryl

My boi also vomit out milk these wk. The milk he vomitted is sticky so it is milk plus phelgm. Also lately he won't finish his milk, he just drink abt 80 to 90 ml and start talking abit biting the teat. Once remove he will cry and when place back the teat in his mouth he will smile and talk and bite the teat. Furthermore recently he cough alot. Dry cough without phelgm for the pass 3 days and today bring him to see gp. GP said he is ok nothing is wrong but have to monitor him. So mummies out there do take care of your bb.

iso,
oh...but actually don't notice milk spilling out right now when i'm using the M size...hmm...maybe i try Y and see how it looks like...

vine gal, hope your bb is ok! pls monitor ok. my bb shaun also had dry cough for 2 days then 3rd day started to have phlegm. problem is his phlegm got into his lungs and resulted in bronchilitis and had to be admitted. He is ok now, hopefully he fully recover sooN!

If your boy's phlegm in throat then should be alright. not ok if it goes into the lung and you will hear wheezing sound when you listen to his lung. this is what the PD told us.

hi,

any 1 used pigeon diapers b4?is it good??

hi garfield,
Thanks so much for organising! i also opt for postage,u let me know the postage so I can transfer to you. i pm u my mailing address :>

1443198.jpg

tongtong
no more vomit.... but he only drink till 120ml like tat he will start to cry liao..... every feed only drink this much...

cheryl, why after drnking will cry leh.. normally bb after drinking will feel happy and satisfied. unless got wind, did you burp him?

tongtong

duno leh, this 2 days he have been like tat, every meal gt burp him leh

he will cey when drink ard 120ml den start to cry, so remove teat he stop crying, put in again cry

bkkgal, it may be due to the valve. I ever had such an issue and thought pump is faulty but in the end, realised that there is a small tear in the delicate valve and after changing, normal pumping resumes.

You like the song yeah? I make new ones...next time got chance will share w you.
happy.gif

Bronchiolitis - this is common among infants and if progresses to toddlerhood, will be classified as childhood asthma. My first one had it...all the wheezing sound and everything...ended up I bought a stethoscope and everytime I sense something not right, will listen first b4 going to the pd. Otherwise, per trip is too costly and also time-consuming to wait.

Actually when he was older, we introduce him to chinese herbs and birdnest and that somehow did the trick and he is not diagnosed as asthmatic now. Dun know if it helps for you. Better seek 2nd opinion.
happy.gif

Colic can be rather prevalent among our children of this age so it helps to give them massages as this somehow ease any discomfort or crankiness that they may have.

If your room is air-conditioned, u may also wan to take a look at the filter and add a humidifier as the air is dry and some babies like to sleep w open mouths.
kao_biggrin.gif

<font size="+1">GST for LV Goat's Rue</font>

a handful of mummies havent paid up the $1.60 GST charge. i also still havent got a chance 2 track down the mummy who bought my 2bottles.

mummies if u remember tat u havent paid me, pls do so by transfering $1.60 to my posb savings a/c 107470123. i can only search thru e archives after wed.

thks so much 2 those who paid up promptly.

Goodbb, usually air-conditioned rooms tend to cause the air in the room to be dry so adding this appliance will add some moisture and soothes dry throats.

U see those machines in the hospital rooms in Korean dramas? Those are the ones. It works for me when I have dry coughs. I used the one that does not put any vaporising essence on the room that my baby gal sleeps. For the one in my older kids' room, I will put in some aromatherapy such as lavender, tea tree or eucalyptus if they having blocked noses. It also helps to purify the air. I can see the water in the container turning murky after a couple of days.

Thanks, p1nk1e for typing out the article.
happy.gif

Tute, you also bought? When you going to try? I only plan to supplement after she turns 6 mths. But don't know if I'll really use it or not, don't know what to prepare for her leh since heard rice cereal only need to add water. ;)

Oh ya, I haven't started giving water to my BB too but I know my MIL has tried before. After reading the article, will ask my hubby to talk to her and cut down on water. :p

Thanks, Garfield, I don't mind by postage too. Let me know how much to transfer you.

bkkgal, it's school holidays, will try and ask my hubby to collect the breast pads from your mum in the day. What time does she leave for your house in the day? I know she cooks dinner for you before leaving so evening time is not a good time to collect.

hi kitsune
mons r gd for my mom cos it's her "off" days. hehe. MIL takes care. other days, she is at my place by 730am, go home at 8.30 pm after dinner.

Hi bkkgal, recently I had the same problem with my Ameda pump too. Suddenly it lose its power on one side, I tried to change the funnel, tube etc but it doesn't work. Finally realised it's the valve.

You go &amp; check yr valve whehter it's torn. I'm so surprised the smallest part of the pump can cause such great impact.

I bought the extra valve from mumsfairy and it solved my problem.

amy, emomemts, thks for suggestion. i'm getting the valves. in case it's not valve prob and i need to repair, do u know how long it takes to repair?

re: legwarmers
xiaoyun, i can help u collect too if u wan..
let mi know..
happy.gif

andrea, ok noted..
happy.gif

garfield, if i wan to collect from ur home, will there be anyone at hme ard 6pm plus on wkday evenings ?
cos it is nearer for me to go to your house from my workplace..

ting,
re: ON
yes, u still hv a girls pants but it wont come so fast leh..
u may want to collect this lot of items 1st so that u can let ur son wear it..
i love the plaid shirt u hv ordered.. v nice..
nw so tempted to get the same one for Ervin.. haha..
biggrin.gif

oh, which part of punggol u at ? i stay at Sengkang (compassvale cres)..

<font size="+0">Summary of shipping charges for ON spree #2</font>

I hv prepared this table for easier reference..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Shipping</TD><TD>Postage</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>5.36</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>5.36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield9</TD><TD>5.82</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>5.82</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maruko</TD><TD>6.79</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>6.79</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>thankful</TD><TD>11.25</TD><TD>0.00</TD><TD>11.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

i tried to change my son bottle teat again, now he drink finish again, weird. is it due to boiling tat y it become yellow???

so this morning i try the sterilising tablet, but the smell is like bleach leh.... aiyo

iso,
you may be right...coz there's like the pic of no drip thingy on the packaging for Y size...didn't know what it means initially...

kitsune,
haha... i was just being kiasu and bought one in case i need it later on... prob will only use once intro to solid which is not in another 3 months time...or maybe even more... but can be used to minced meat as well as hard fruits e.g. apple etc..

re: diapers,
i bought goon recently, found that cutting wise still wider than pampers active but it's quite good...can tahan my boy's poo which is usually massive... and love the different pictures on the diapers...
happy.gif

i m working now... ya, he is ok lah, no more vomit, but duno y every feed will cry, i think he drink till pek chek... after we change the teat this morning, he guai guai drink finish nvr cry, duno is it becos he is damn hungry, cos at 2+ he only drink 100ml

hi kelly,
sorry for taking so long to transfer
blush.gif

To Account POSB Savings
107-47012-3 Kelly Wedding Fairy
Amount S$1.60
Transaction Reference 1723813717

hi happy,
have transferred to you liao. yes you can pop by my place at 6+pm my mom will be around. i haven't collected the barang from my friend yet, will let you know once i have done so. thanks!

To Account POSB Savings
205-26144-3 Happymum2b
Amount S$5.82
Transaction Reference 1723814909

hi garfield,
rec'd ur payment with thanks..
ok, will wait for u to collect the legwarmers from your friend 1st b4 i pop by.. thks..

garfield,

yeay ur online !! can you tell me betty chew's no. again ? need it for a friend, last time forgot to note down and this thread's archive is super duper long.... thanks !!!

hi happy,
no problem. i confirm mtg him this coming weekend, but hoping to get the barang before then cos i quite gan cheong to look see the quality. he's coming back again in september *evil laughter*

hi tute,
ya can imagine trying to hunt for her number in this thread....it's 98330170. btw, her surname is lee not chew =P charges are $80 / hr

tute,
you're welcome!

happymum,
*more evil laughter*

bkk,
do you still want me to check with my colleague re the PIS? or you troubleshoot your pump first?

hi ladies...
I am a MTB. I would like to have recommendation for a good confinement Lady. Anyone can share any contacts? Can PM me. Thanks alot.

gar
yes yes, pls check with your colleague. i'd still like to find out abt the PIS. thanks! hb says no matter wat we shud consider getting another pump cos dun think this ameda can last us for #2.

bkkgal, re pis double pump, i saw it on sale at the paragon baby shop on 5th floor a few weeks back.. very good deal.. 500plus only .. cant remember exact amt.. wld have bot it too if not for the fact that i'm already borrowing my friend's PIS in addition to the ameda double and medela swing that i've bought myself.. and i'm not sure how much longer i wld be able to pump when i start work next week..but if you're looking to buy shld check out the shop.. seems like a very good deal if still available.

Cheryl

My boy also drink milk and after awhile he will start to talk n talk and push the teat to the side of his mouth to "bite". See him not drinking so we took the bottle out of his mouth and he will start to cry, when we put back he is ok again drink alittle and push the teat to the side and talk again. Haiz but eventually he did not finish the milk. Ytd he is coughing alot so I leave him at my mum's place. He still cough but not much. Ytd my mum give him "Hou zhao shan" to eat, hope can stop and reduce his cough.

Dear Happymum,

I am so excited to see the orders esp the shirt, hee hee. I am staying very near to Punggol Plaza and currently not working yet so I can arrange to collect from you. I will transfer the payment to you shortly and PM you(duno why cannot go into DBS website currently). When will my next order arrive? I was thinking if to collect together or collect this batch first.

You may want to go to baby Fox at Compass point. They are having 50% for selected items. I bought 3 pcs for my son and I find that it's quite cheap.

vine,
huh.. julian is coughing ? how many days liao ?

cheryl,
if he kena choke then cough, i think it's not consider cough ..
maybe u can monitor him &amp; see does he cough when he is not drinking milk..

ting,
the girls pant wont come so fast.. maybe in 1.5-2 weeks time..
Can u PM your hp # if u wan to arrange for collection of the items which hv arrived?
thks for the sales alert.. will try to make it there..
happy.gif

Happy

Julian developed cough for past one wk, but only like once a day. Just that these 3 days, his cough is abit more frequent. Just cough without phelgm. Bought him to see GP in the morning, GP said he is ok but we have to monitor him. But afternoon he cough even more and he can't really go to sleep even he is tired cos he will wake up when he is cough. So quite worried. But din hear any whizzing noise from throat or chest.

Back