(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

Xiaoyun, me too, miss my gal. She just turned 4 months yesterday. How time flies, I remember I was smsing you when I was in the ambulance, now 4 months liao. Haha.
happy.gif
Our gals haven't met yet hor cos you never go to gatherings leh. Took her photo yesterday when she was at ILs place. www.anewpiggy.blogspot.com

Jac, you working in F&B line? Which restaurant? I'm taking leave in June hols, should be able to dine out wiht hubby, can I go and try too?
happy.gif

kitsune,
wow raeanne has really grown =) saw the slide show and that super model pic of you and raeanne when you just delivered (i'm still amazed how good you looked right after delivery haha). how time flies!

eh you haven't told me the story behind your hb's mother's day post leh *kaypo*

Haha, Gar, I PMed you liao. Long story, otherwise my hubby say I spoilt his 'romantic & sweet' reputation. Next time, he don't want to do anything sweet anymore. :p

Super model photo, I told you I touched up with lip gloss and combed my hair before taking that photo right? ;)

Jac, oic, how's Tatsuya restaurant? We always park at Cairnhill place when we go Orchard so pass by it many times. Wanted to try but think it's very exp and my hubby will complain. :p

Any weekend stay promo at Park Hotel? I'm going to stay at Fairmont in June cos can't travel with baby. :p

tatsuya is very expensive.
park hotel weekend promo u can find on the website www.parkhotelgroup.com we have another hotel call grand plaza park hotel.

i will be going to genting on 30 may and back on 1 june. wouldnt be bringing bb along..actually this trip is honeymoon cum birthday trip.

I see, are you bf? I also want to go travelling without baby, short trip but hubby don't want. But then, if I pump and throw away will be very heart pain also. Maybe will miss my BB very much too. ;P

last year customery on 070707 actually plan to go taipei after wedding but found out i was pregnant so hubby say dont take plane better. so wait till now since our friends say want to go genting then go lor. i think abt 20 of us going.

kitsune,
yes. how time flies.
i think i am a bit slow for my feeling towards bb. i just started work 1 week. I was quite happy at work and don't really miss bb.
but suddenly, i feel like going back home to cuddle her....

kitsune,
was waiting for you to offer the juicy details =P

bumbo seat,
just received my bumbo and let arielle try it. she had this "hmm...what is this new sensation" look on her face. as if she's trying to figure out what in the world we put her in. then she realized that sitting in the bumbo meant NO HUG HUG for her cos my parents and i were staring at her from a distance. so she started to protest and wanted to be carried heehee!!

cloth books,
found a good deal on babysoft.com.sg. it's about 50% off retail prices. pretty good selection also! think they did a BP earlier but i missed it, but the deal is still on.

adding my name on the coach list, if u r going to usa.. thks..
coach list -
1 cheryl
2 berry
3 andrea
4 dor
5 vine_gal
6. happymum2b
7.goodbb
8. Thankful

i'm very fortunate. I managed to feed my gal over lunch. She was asleep but we semi-awoke her and she groggily latched on.

i managed to carry her for awhile before putting her down to sleep on bed. Sometimes i carry until dun wanna go back work - wanna apply for half-day.

adding my name on the coach list, if u r going to usa.. thks..
coach list -
1 cheryl
2 berry
3 andrea
4 dor
5 vine_gal
6. happymum2b
7.goodbb
8. Thankful
9.jac

happy,
thanks so much for the trouble!

coach,
haha...i better make the trip or a lot of pple will be disappointed =P hmm really a lot of coach fans out there!

Hi tongtong,

Yeah... I have been mixing leh. :p So far Danica take okay leh.

Hi Garfield,

No problem. Thanks for the compliments on Danica. :p I only go cause they can help to look after. As I am her primary and only caregiver now, I really need a break sometimes! But now that I am on E.A.S.Y., it has been much better and less chaotic around the house (or maybe cause Danica is older and almost sleeping through the night). :p

Re Coach,
Pai seh hor... I a bit mountain tortise... Is Coach really very, very cheap in US? Saw the price on the US website, it's still few hundreds one leh...

hi gals, went Taka today...lots of good buys. Anybody who wants the fridge to go should get now...prices going up in June.

Coach? Yup...outlets are cheaper and they sometimes have those that are just off the current website. I'm selling almost 8 to 10 Coach items. These are the ones which I haven't used yet. Too many clogging up my cupboards liao. Some haven't post yet. If you have any particular style, can pm me and see if I have offered it for sales.
kao_sticktongue.gif
Dor, interested in a gunmetal ziparound wallet?

Tongtong, the story brought me to tears yesterday when I read it and I related them to my kids, they were quiet after hearing it. Din know that 8 years olds kids are up to that level of empathy.
kao_sad.gif

Snowbelle, Coach in outlets are cheaper as sometimes they even slash some % off outlet prices. And their seasons run rather fast so their 'old' designs may only be a couple of months old. But just take note of the mark they make on outlet bags. Sometimes they can be quite obvious.

Garfield, my sis tries this method for bringing branded bags whenever she comes back for visitation. She wraps them up nicely and declares as gift when asked. Somehow, the customs should be able to scan that they are just bags and allow her to proceed.

xiaoyun, paiseh, I din proceed w the kohls as I got my capri from Gap. But I doing a selective Macy's spree. U can check it out if u wan.
happy.gif

Today went Taka and realised the boy's RL Big Pony shirts are so overly-priced. Regretted not getting them during the 20% off clearance period then.
sad.gif

hi mummies
anyone have problems with bb not liking caregivers when returning to work? my mum is going to look after for me, but so far (suddenly) bb cry a lot when she is around. he seems to prefer ILs but they cannot cope to look after him every day.. headache ah.

Just sold 2 signature ones and left w a limited edition lurex gold wristlet and a black full leather one w the buckle in front that are new.

hi amy,

what r the good buys at taka?children's dept got how much discount besides the member's storewide 10%??

hi babyhope,

u bought the handheld blender?how much was it after discount?

goodbb, the bumbo? $59.90 less 10% on top of the 6% rebates per $10.

What else are you looking for? Toys? Mostly 20+10%...Actually Isetan was better 30+3% last week.

I bought the last forehead thermometer. S$69.90 less 10%.

My boy into the Neo Shifters toys now so got them for him too.

Buy until send for delivery next week as I was carrying my Medela PIS out...one thing I realised is that it is quite distracting to pump in Taka Nursing Room...
sad.gif

amy
whats the price for he 3 wristlet that u posted above, interested in all 3 but cant buy too many if not my hubby going to nag? is item 10 still available?

Gar,
adding my name on the coach list, if u r going to usa and convenient to buy. Thks. You received my PM yet? ;)
coach list -
1 cheryl
2 berry
3 andrea
4 dor
5 vine_gal
6. happymum2b
7.goodbb
8. Thankful
9.jac
10. kitsune

Happy, received my princess bow bow clips today. So cute, can't wait to let my gal wear them. Thanks.
happy.gif

Amy, aiyah, if I've known, should have gone down to Taka for bumbo but I had facial appt today. Asked babyhope to help me buy the Braun handheld blender though. Hee.
biggrin.gif

Kitsune, u very cute lei....sent me shipping transfer and I still waiting for ur address to send you your gym rashguard hor..

Anyway, hope to go down Taka again tomolo. U wan bumbo? I see if still have...
happy.gif

Jac, item 10 was like hotcakes. Ended up the buyer placed a deposit to ensure her confirmation in case I release to others. No worries, take ur pick, I in no hurry...
happy.gif

My hubby gave up nagging me liao...infact, I will always ask for handbags or watches for any celebrative events from him. Just tell him how much I dreaming abt it will do the trick...
kao_sticktongue.gif
But now got 3 kids so must ration ration abit...that's why selling those that I have spares or no chance to use.
happy.gif

Oops, Amy, I never send you ah? I just went to check the thread just now somemore. Did you ask me for address? Blur liao ah, partipated in too many sprees, getting addicted to presents from the postman. Ok ok, I PM you liao.
biggrin.gif

Bumbo
I only want if got extra 10% discount but I think the member sale ended liao :p, cos KP also selling at $59.90. Hee.

amy
im more interested in wristlet i think you send me the email have no price? can u email the 3 wristlet price then i consider maybe i will get 2.The lilac bag i will consider cause will get dirty very fast

got...until Sunday but the bumbos like left a few sets...what color you wan?

Jac, all coach bags are treated so it's rather easy to clean if you do it immediately. For me, I lazy so usually I send to the dry cleaner.
biggrin.gif

Back