(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

dor,
Ok lah, we play mj in our dream lah..
biggrin.gif

Wow Garfield your A can turn already . that is fast. it would also means more pillows to block on the bed ;-)

Kelly
I've decide not to purpose look a for a diaper bag till i see one that matches all the criteria .... Anyway i quite ok without one now. hehe

happy,
thanks! i like looking into her eyes when i BF =P mj - anytime man!!

qingling, bx,
thanks for your compliment

andrea,
thanks! this is my dad's favourite shot. A is not very cooperative in front of the camera and will stop smiling the minute she sees it. my dad must have taken a looooooooong time to catch this expression =) she's sitting on a fisher price rocker i got as a hand me down.

dor,
you very smart! can tell she's cheeky from the pic. haha...ya my gal very cheeky (thinking positive). my MIL keeps saying she's naughty

re supplements - same here. don't really eat a lot of nutritious foods.

twtw,
hee...ya now very boh eng cos scared she'll flip and get stuck with face on the mattress. so got to keep a super watchful eye!!

tongtong,

If she keep licking her lips just like the drinking action, i will know she is hungry. Otherwise, i cannot really confirm. If passed the feeding time and she did not give me the signature hungry look, I will still warm up the milk, hoping she will drink. most often she can't finish.... The other way is to wait for her cry..which i think is cruel to her.

Andrea,
Baby Hillary is very sweet!

Thankful,
Jia you!!!

Iso,
I also have this problem. When the car moves, baby will doze off. When the car stops, baby will start fussing. Was caught in a traffic jam that day and baby keep crying. Sometimes, no choice gotta carry out from car seat.

Bkkgal,
I was using the anukku (cannot remember the exact spelling) brand liners. Quite good. can re-use a few times. May be you can consider changing the diapers more often to avoid the rashes? Using cloth napkins is really troublesome, esp with the poos...

sgwave
thanks for the review. i bought anakku nappies but didn't buy the liners...my mom is the one who wants to use cloth diaper. i think it's troublesome and not necessarily environmentally friendly - so much washing, detergent blah..but mom thinks it's better for bb's skin. what do you mean can reuse? you mean wash and use again is it?

Garfield
A's looks change again! everytime see her pic, she looks different. definitely looks more balanced mix of you and EL now. in the beginning, she looks so much like your hubs.

Bkkgal
im using cloth diaper also. im using pigeon nappy liner and i reuse it unless those with poo then i throw away. thats what my CL does. i chose to use cloth diaper cause i have a maid that washes if not i wont be using.

use cloth diaper really save alot of pampers. Unless there is someone that washes the diaper if not really very troublesome. and my mum say that use cloth diaper will not have diaper rashes as its more airy.

Xiaoyun, never knew liners can be washed, bought a box to try when my gal was pooing '50'cents poo. :p

Bkkgal, what's your girl's name?
happy.gif

Actually, I can't keep up with all the abbreviations of baby names. Getting confusing to link babies to mummies also. Just a thought. Since we went through so much trouble to think of the perfect name for our darlings, why don't use it in full? haha. ;)

hi bkkgal,

i pm u my hp no,next sat,i will be at orchard,going for the lunch buffet at RSVP from 12pm onwards
tmr,i not going orchard
if send the whole box by post,wonder how much it will be,cos it is very light,dunno whether the box will be crumpled if send by post

re cloth diapers
any mummies using bumwear? i'm interested to try but i stocked up on a lot of pampers baby dry when it was on offer, so might try bumwear when the diapers run out
happy.gif

hi xiaoyun,

u bought the carseat?when is the promo ending?

hi kelly,

shave hair is for the hair to be softer?thot grown hair will be rough after shave?

mummies
thks 4 ur compliments on stella.

goodgal
for my 2boys, after they shaved their hair, their hair wasnt rough leh. i also had e misconception tat shaving hair off will make hair rough but my hairstylist told me tat constant shaving makes it rough. not e initial time.

ever since i shaved my boys at 6mths old, i never shave their head again.

for stella, i dun intend 2 cut again until her hair grows 2 a decent girl-like hairstyle. i like 2 let her leave long hair. girl mah...

bkkgal,

The liners can be washed if baby did not poo on it. The washing, drying and folding can be tiring unless you don't have to do it yourself. For me, I changed almost everytime it is wet or soiled. I have abt 30 nappies and they have to be washed everyday so that there is enough to go around. If kenna big poo, the nappy may also kenna..

dorothy, garfield
although i dun latch, i do notice tat my milk looks more creamy. or mayb it's juz "xin li zuo yong"

dorothy
hi-5, me also eat junk lots so badly wanna make sure i take supplements 2 "nourish" my BM.

Kitsune
My gal's name is Kate Lynn. I think we just lazy to type in full lah...hehe.

Goodbbb
what brand is your liners? Are you going to Kelly's place? we communicate via sms lah hor.

Mommies who use cloth diaper, do you use it for night time too?

Kelly, when u shave ur boys' hair, how long did it take for them to grow to a decent amt? i.e. not bald but say can use hair clip kinda amt? i'm tempted to shave and help K grow her hair but I oso 'heow" wanna buy hairclippies for her.

kitsune,
re using abbreviation for bb's name - bad habit carried over from SMS lor...type her full name very long, so started to just use first alphabet hah =P

kelly,
i think not your imagination. it's probably true. in my case, quite confirmed cos previously when i take out my chilled EBM, the fats do not form a full layer above my milk but look more like scattered clouds. nowadays, it's one thick thick layer.

mj i wan i wan
bounce.gif

kelly/garfield,
re:milk more creamy.
cos noe Gervaise is still drink the april batch so cant comment on that. but i notice that the frequency that my breast engorge has increased
happy.gif

p1n1ke
is it yr boy is used to yr fresh ebm?
if u store yr milk properly, dun think it will turn sour so easily.

Garfield,
Arielle looks veri alert not naughty
happy.gif

Gervaise wishes all aunties "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"

1412967.jpg

good morning mummies,
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

today might be bringing ashlynn to shave her hair.

bbkgal, our gals sisters, urs Kate Lynn, mine ashlynn. somemore born on same day
happy.gif

Dor,
Your Gervaise very handsome boy =)

Haha we shall all use baby's full names from now on.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Wishing everyone our very first Happy Mother's Day!!</font></font>

Iso, a friend of mine who uses only cloth told me that bumwear sucks big time, very leaky! Personally I am disposables all the way! :p

garfield, wow you have a gorgeous girl there, I think you gonna be very busy when she is a teenager to help her fend off suitors hahaha :p

kelly, stella looks good even after shaving! Beri cute!

Bx
is it? hahahaha! yes, twin gals. We must meet with our babes some day
happy.gif

Have a SUPER HAPPY DAY WITH YOUR DARLINGS TODAY!!

hi kelly

can i know where did you bring stella for the haircut? me thinking of shaving my girl hair in two weeks time when she turns 4th months.

baby having running nose must take medicine?

Happy Mother's day to all......

dor,
wow..ur bb Gervaise veri cute and chubby!
happy.gif

re: frozen EBM
it doesn't taste sour, but tastes like vomit... like cider
sad.gif

dunno if he's used to fresh milk 'cos i latch on all the time...
i trying out with stock i frozen last week, see the smell/taste still as bad...
will update agaiN!
happy.gif

JTS
robinsons got car seat sale
in today's sunday times - check it out!
happy.gif

frozen EBM:
I took out from freezer at 7am this morning and transfered to the fridge. until now still haven't thaw. Is it must consume within 12 hours? i took out 2 packets. i am worried that my bb will not finish by 7pm. can anyone describe how u actually thaw and eventually warm ur frozen ebm, e.g the timing...

stephie
the lunch is at $32++per pax..now got 30% off, some say nice some say not fresh. but there was a reporter that went to eat without telling us and he send an email to my GM and commented that the buffet is nicer then some 5star hotel.

have been so bz that cannot come noline sigh...

bx, yuo can try to put the packet in bowl of water then keep in the fridge below. it will melt and yet still maintain temp...

hi winnie,
u started work?
u keep in the fridge how long? i wen to search in the internet, most websites say 24hrs after thaw.

bx
usu i let ebm thaw overnite. sometimes in the morning still icy, depending on what time i took out the nite before. for the 12 hours grace period, it should be counted from the time ebm is thawed.

jac
tks for the feedback on RSVP. cos got buy 2 get 1 free vchr from UOB. so thinking if i should go. the 30% off is from where?

stephie
now they having promotion? when u going maybe can meet up with you there but not on sat dinner or sun cause i not working?

bx,
agree with Stephie
happy.gif

lactation consultant told me "thaw" means when everything turns to liquid. so juz have to be consumed within 24hours (+/-) after thawed.
mine also takes >12hours to thaw completely
happy.gif

pinkie/winnie/stephie,
thks!! so i will let it slowly thaw. and make sure once it turns completely liquid, i give myself a grace period of 12 hours (to be safe).

Back