(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

good morning mummies...
happy.gif

krystle
so nice can work from home.
i am taking hlaf day leave in the afternoon cos today never send Javier to CC. he is sick at home. so i think its better to go home and accompany him.
happy.gif

Kam
haha. ya.. he started having flu yest after we pick him up frm sch. and this morning i feel tat he is abit feverish. so i guess just let him rest at home better.
anyway, i have nth much at work to clear. whahaaha

Morning
happy.gif

jess,
Hope Javier recover soon! He caught the virus from CC ah?

Yesterday i went Robinson Expo sales...total damage $100+
happy.gif

mandy,
i prefer Kushinbo at JP.

kellie,
my #2 was born at 35wks, a premmie but of gd weight (2.66kg) & everything was fine. He was in NICU for 4hrs for monitoring & was discharge to nursery to join the rest of the newborns
happy.gif

When i had terrible contraction pain for #2, my gynae also ask TMC to give me ventolin drip to stop contraction but after 6hrs later, i was already dilated to 6cm! cannot wait liao even though contraction pain was significantly reduced.

steph/luca
Thanks
happy.gif

ya lor.. shld be from CC ba. but just a minor one. hope he gets well soon.

so far he is doing fine at CC. teacher says he eats well, slps well. other than morning separation crying, he doesnt cry in school.
few days back, teacher even said he and a fren has a minor conflict... his fren, Hiro, pushed him. and Javier was angry.. pushed him back too. so ever since, we have been telling him to love his frens etc..
happy.gif

kitsune,

ya.. so fast ML + 3 days MC finished liao.

steph,

hb is SAHF now. cos of gal's situation, we dun wan her to b in infant care. neither do we want the ILs to come back.

Jess,
Don't worry. J will get well soon. In the beginning he may get sick easily but I am sure he will gradually build up his immune system and won't get sick so easily.
happy.gif
So when is your last day?

Yes, I can work from home for my new transfer job!!! Hahaha.. My new boss is flexi and as long as work is done, he does not care if I go to office or not. The culture is very different from my previous dept even though same co loh. Maybe becoz it is software concerned and I work with Global team more than local team. This arrangement is good for me.

Mylvera.
Very fast came back liao. You took the whole 4mths ML is it? I still have my 4mth ML not clear yet... Only took 1 day and don't know if I can clear in time leh.

Steph,
Oh, I did not know R was born prematurely. But only 4hrs in NICU so ok lah. My friend's SIL gave birth to triplets prematurely and all were in NICU for 1 mth.. The bill... $10K... Scarely... Luckily my friend's family is well to do so still can afford.

Mylvera,
You very wei da, let your hubby be SAHF! Who proposed it? Hubby is ok and can handle baby girl? But worried if your finances are ok with single income...

I don't think I can handle with single income leh. Even my hubby sometimes say he want to be SAHF but I can never allow. Coz he is earning more so I think the more he should work.. I should be the SAHM. But then again, even my co's good benefits, flexible work hours... I got no good reason to quit unless I grow to dislike the job bah...

Jess,
u r so positive
happy.gif

krystle,
so nice of ur boss leh. did he limit how many days per week u can work frm home?

Mylvera, that's good. Your hubby is so supportive.
happy.gif
My hubby will rather work or hire maid than look after the kids. After school holidays, when he goes back to work, can see him so relieved. :p

Jess, hope Javier gets well soon.
happy.gif

krystle,

since he already quitted his job last yr n yet to apply for any, I proposed tat to him. finances will b very tight lor, barely surviving esp with the high medical costs that my kids incurred. eating into our savings now. but for the sake of the kids, no choice.

jess, speedy recovery to Javier!

went to zoo yesterday, we had fun, but we missed the feeding sessions. and it was a weekday, bo lang. haha, so very quiet.

tongtong,
Glad that you have fun. We have never been there on a weekday, so it's really quiet one huh. All the animals sleeping?

Hi grumpus,

Me actually not working now, got The big R during 1st trimester lugi my ml now. Lucky got good family support and hubby co can cover my full maternity expenses which was a great relief to our pocket. We stay with my mil and I got maid also, so my gal was well taken care by them which I really thank to my lucky star.

Hi steph,

Bb measure at 2.6kg yesterday but my gynae think is better to be kiasu and keep her for at least one more week. The med she prescribe is working well so far. I am a big size mother, my #1 was 3.68kg when I deliver her at 38th wk, so I really dun want to deliver this bb under 3kg.

Btw, i have read that if we kena induce b4 high chance to deliver the next one early. Although I am not working now, I do feel more tired and xin ku for this bb. Maybe turning old liao!

Mylvera,
Oic. Yes with 3 kids and gal's current medical situation, it is not easy. You have to JIAYOU, ok? But your hubby will continue to look out for jobs, right? At least he can handle your gal at home. My hubby can't handle kids alone at home and yet still say want to be a Penguin Dad. Talk nonsense.

Luca,
My boss never limits leh. In fact I got a coll who on mobility scheme where co pays $150/mth for her home broadband usage to work at home and she only comes in office once a week. She does not have her own table and just sit anywhere when in office. Normally, if have meeting, then go office loh. If not, I can work from home.

Jess,
19 Feb. Good leh, you also got advantage coz CNY holidays right? Shiok! So will start work at Aqua's company immediately or taking a short break?

Grumpus, it was really qiao. Mine in 2004 too! So we ROM on the same date ahha! But I did it in ROM , u leh?

kam, yea majority of the animals are sleeping leh!! But we all got excited when the fierce looking cheetah walked to the window standing in front of us ( waliau, first time so up close with wild animal wor!!! ) and I can talk so loud with my family and tell shaun this and that, cuz nobody around wor haha.

I was very fascinated by :-

1. Hippo – wah they are really huge, swimming and “roaring” and showing me his yellow teeth and tougue, a bit disgusting lor but it’s eye opener to us.
2. Cheetah – so fierce looking, cat walk in front of me!!
3. white tiger – also cat walking, from left to right, right to left. The others are sleeping
4. elephant – dancing in front of us too.

The other animals, most of them are sleeping too! Like the polar bears, jaguar, lions.

And I think they are really bored leh. Like the tiger, walking to and fro, very boliao. Like dunno what else to do other than walking and sleeping>?!! They looked quite ke lian leh

angelsky,
My girl is attending music class at Seimpi. I know HR is attending music at Staccaco. Then I know there is LNT (Little Neuro Tree) for enrichment classes...

hello mommies

sorry MIA again. Been busy ferrying Rylee to and fro. Then Wednesday went to Disneyland with a friend and she was so happy she didnt nap but crashed at 7plus that day till the following day 8am! Hahaha.

Right now a bit lazy to read back. But vaguely recalled someone asking me what book i read on parenting? Here're some examples:

1) I brake for Meltdowns
2) How to have a happy toddler
3) You're Your Child's First Teacher
4) Toddler's Tantrums
5) Raising Your Spirited Child
6) Parenting a Defiant Child
7) Setting Limits with Your Strong willed child

Gathering CNY
Polliwog sounds good. I havent been to ANY of these places in Sg at all. Is it open on 2nd day of CNY? or 3rd? Can someone find out? Do we have to book in advance? Can someone organise?

mylvera
welcome back. is your hb considering to going back to work while u become SAHM to look after your girl?

angelsky
you can try zoophonics! i think a few of us here are attending the class.

mylife
have called polliwog and they r open on 3rd day of CNY onwards. It is considered as weekday charge even though it is still a PH.

chaye
r u in kate spade bag? there is sale - http://www.hauteavenue.com/index.html. FYI, JohnLittle is having sale for cardmember.

kitsune
here's my photo to share.
happy.gif

3574922.jpg
3574923.jpg

krystle, thanks
happy.gif
. attended LNT before, the music ones sounds interesting will give them a call.

grumpus and superbee, thanks. zoophonics sounds ideal, one branch near my place. any feedback from any one here? how much is it per term or semester?

superbee, wow your ROM setting is so NICE!

krystle, thanks
happy.gif
. attended LNT before, the music ones sounds interesting will give them a call.

grumpus and superbee, thanks. zoophonics sounds ideal, one branch near my place. any feedback from any one here? how much is it per term or semester?

superbee, wow your ROM setting is so NICE!

Thanks Superbee! Erm...anyone interested?

CNY Gathering @ Polliwog on 16th Feb
mylife

Oh...seems like the topic is on ROM. Here's my input:

rom@what age? let's share the date too??
aqua: 27
kitsune: 29 - 16 dec
pixie: 24 - 25th feb
yvonne: 25
jess: 21 - 2nd Dec
steph: 25 - 6th June
chaye : 26 - 27th mar
grumpus : 26 - 18 nov
babyshannon: 26 - 8 Aug
kam: 29 - 2? Sep
tongtong: 26 - 18 Nov
icy: 25 - 21 Nov
superbee : 30 - 16 dec
cherylkjh: 26 - 20 Mar
jacelyn: 24 - 23 Feb
vereneting:25 - 25 June
luvv: 22 - 26 June
krystle: 27 - 18 Sep
elmo_78: 25 - 12 Dec
mylife : 26 - 30 Dec

For some strange reasons, back then, we didnt know we can have ROM away from the registry. Suaku rite? So we got ROMed AT the official registry itself and had a mini makan at a hotel aft that. Also, we did it on 30dec cos again, we didnt know we cud hv it on 31st but it was a sunday or smtg like tat so we pushed to 30dec. Hahaha.

rom@what age? let's share the date too??
aqua: 27
kitsune: 29 - 16 dec
pixie: 24 - 25th feb
yvonne: 25
jess: 21 - 2nd Dec
steph: 25 - 6th June
chaye : 26 - 27th mar
grumpus : 26 - 18 nov
babyshannon: 26 - 8 Aug
kam: 29 - 2? Sep
tongtong: 26 - 18 Nov
icy: 25 - 21 Nov
superbee : 30 - 16 dec
cherylkjh: 26 - 20 Mar
jacelyn: 24 - 23 Feb
vereneting:25 - 25 June
luvv: 22 - 26 June
krystle: 27 - 18 Sep
elmo_78: 25 - 12 Dec
mylife : 26 - 30 Dec
angelsky : 23 - 27 July 2002

superbee
so lomantic leh !

I sold all my 3 new KS bag and tell myself not to get KS bag again... hhahahha...

Is it too much to ask for a Miu Miu ?? hehehe

Back