(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

no wonder, i didnt try to post but only refresh the page.

yes, thks man, how much issit? how would u like to pass to me?
 


grumpus,

payment done 14 Dec 2009 05:41 PM
To Account DBS Savings Plus
065-5-010231 grumpus
Amount S$24.96
Transaction Reference 2599688677
Thanks
happy.gif
 
pixie,
oh yes, i checked my receipt again and saw i only paid $237.50 for the deposit. Somehow i keep thinking i paid $275...lao liao :p

ok. so $366 + $126 - $24.96 = $467.04
 
HI grumpus

will transfer to you by today ya...

Wa didnt know so many turn up yesterday leh cos I cannot recognise who is who at all leh. moreover hor i didnt take the group foto leh cos me busy at the playground wor.
 
Grumpus,
I tt the amt liao. Please check.

From Account POSB Savings
029-50917-4
To Account DBS Savings Plus
065-5-010231 Grumpus
Amount S$24.96
Transaction Reference 2599745302

Thanks!
 
oh damn got revised payment tmr ya... ok I will wait... hahaha. eh left 2 boxes of cakes leh so sayang. then Mandy took a box back and left another box there.... think they will throw away ba.
 
Grumpus,
I have transferred $24.96 to you via CK Tang ATM this afternoon. Thks.

Revised payment?? A bit lost now...

Pixie,
Sorry to bother you today. Thanks for your info ;) Very efficient ;p I like the cake too... help my boy to eat away some too... thot the cake cater for parent too, why didn't they cut for us hor..so wasted if they threw away..

Elmo,
My boy loves your goodies bag too!! Esp the organic rasins... where did u get it from??

Ylim,
Will you post your photo in FB?? Luckily you ask your hubby to take pix for us and he is so PRO! Most of us are too busy to take pix, heehee ;) Think all of us are waiting to see the photos, can upload in FB? Thks a lot ;)

And all mummies who were in the bash yez,nice meeting all ;)

Yup Yup, agree that GGB's service is not good enuff. Though they got prog, but how come they keep chasing us to the playscape... and the room is too small for game...

Anyway, overall is still great to have such gathering once in a year to catch up.
Hmm, a good lesson for us ;) Next year if we are organising B'day Bash again, we shld go to trial class (i.e kindermusik or gymboree) better still...Children & mummies will benefit more. The trainer shld be able to control the children ;) And if wanna cut cake, juz buy a big cake instantly & go fast food & cut ;)

I got a very busy Mon since morning... Bot J to kindermusik trial then shopping in town... He koi within 5 min now... over-exhausted... and me too ^.^ Low Bat... gonna to recharge ;)
 
Hi Mummies,

I was so blurr. I actually went to attend the birthday bash on SATURDAY!!!!! Remembered the wrong date. Sunday HB wking and am not able to bring 2 kids there at the same time plus Javin down with flu a bit cranky. Seems like all the tods had a great time there.

Grumpus,

My account no 121-33688-0 POSB saving
So sorry for the trouble!!
 
Have been out shopping for xmas presents for the whole day so no time to check forum. Mummies, my hubby needs to work late so will try to find time to download the photos within these few days. We'll download it in multiply for viewing and kindly help us to identify your kiddos (didn't get everyone's names...so sorry) then we can email the photos later ok.

Grumpus,
I'll transfer tomorrow and let you know ok.

Thanks for everyone's efforts for the bash although GGB really could have done more
sad.gif
Can really feel the staff's "just get it over and done with" attitude. We paid the $$ but didn't get any service from them...
 
I will provide when it's uploaded
happy.gif

Paiseh hor...must give us more time cos hubby need to OT everyday and I'm not very good with these stuff...hehe.
 
Payments received from:
icy
krystle
steph
tracylazy
janbb

<font color="0000ff">pixie, transfered $467.04 to u liao</font>

<font color="ff0000">jacelyn, refunded u the deposit already</font>
 
Hi Icy,

I am Mar 7. Keeping fingers cross that i can pass the mark of 9th day of CNY. We are hokkien and my mil want to bai Ti Gong, so at least let her do finished all the stuff then she can really forcus on my confinement and my #1.

Hopes the best for your incoming maid, just try to let her handle the #1 more for you when she arrives.
 
janbb
the raisins r frm the brand organix, which u can buy frm cold storage. but I just closed a spree of organix from boots.com uk. next time I got spree 2 jio u la
 
Yvonne,
Don't need to rush. It's already so kind of your hubby to volunteer taking photos for us, we couldn't have asked for a better (free!) pro photographer :)


RE: Breastfeeding
Not sure if I am missing something or what. I have been TBF for almost 4 months now. But I still don't feel good BFing my gal, feel more like is a task I must do daily. I still can't feel that "special bond" throught BFing. I feel I bond with her better through playing. I am reaching the point that I wanna give up latching and TBF. Will probably hold on to it for few more days (till 4 months mark), then I stop latching her and do exclusively pumping. If don't have enough BM, will start FM supplement already. I figure if this is not something I enjoy doing, I better don't force myself into it, else both me and baby suffer. Sigh, maybe I am not made to be a mow mow cow :p
 
Kam heehee .. actually tat time when I BF I oso dun feel the bonding thingy but I feel more like it will be good for them if I BF .... unfortunately I dun have much supply .....Jia you! You are a very great mum alreday!
 
kam
bfding entirely up to you lor...my sis doesnt enjoy it oso, she stopped at 6mths...
while me, it has been part of my life that it feels weird without bfding...
but i total pumping so never felt the bond...

in another perspective: not all bfding cases you will surely encounter bonds with your bb. it doesnt apply to all so cannot be thinking that - you will definitely get a bond from latching/pumping. just think it that its doing good for your child?

i never thought of bfding as a bond between my baby le. i only thought its doing good for my child. just by this thought alone spurs me on for the whole time i was bfding
 
Kam, just follow your heart. If you don’t enjoy latching then just do pumping. I only felt the bonding when shaun looked into my eyes when latching. Maybe XY is still too young to have eye contact with u while latching? Cuz she probably dozed off while latching. Yea you are right, don’t do things you don’t like to do as it will also affect the bm. Believe it or not, if you are happy , the child can feel it thru your bm.
 
Yvonne, yea no hurry, my hubby was busy n has not uploaded the photos too. He also thought that we hired a professional leh!
 
QQ/Pixie,
Thanks. Ya, it's entire up to me to decide lor. I know it's good for my girl, but then again, I am actually not 100% convinced also cos my boy also growing up very well on FM. So 1 side of me telling myself to continue TBF, another side of me telling myself to not to. So I think ended up I do partial BFing lor.


Blessedbaby,
The Baby Proms was very good, to introduce musical to the kiddo. Though I think HR is a bit too young for it. He kinda enjoyed it, but not very much. Should we arrive earlier for him to warm up, he could have enjoyed it more. Met Wendyg there, she only brought Isaac and not Toby. She said Isaac (4 yo) enjoyed it very much. We would go back next year, hoping HR will enjoy it more.
 
same as pixie leh, I bf for the sake of bb, never thought of bonding too. but the bonding feeling really did occur for me and shaun. I felt so sad when shaun rejected my breast . he weaned off pretty early, about 10+11 months like that
 
Kam, you have split opinion because HR grew up on total FM. If u kept thinking that bm is more nutritious and the best for XY , you will feel guilty towards HR. It’s understandable that you have that feeling. Maybe you should just “fang4 xia4”, you will feel better and don’t feel so contradictory.
 
tongtong,
That's for your kind words and understanding my situation :) Yes, indeed I felt very guilty for not BFing HR, and very guilty for not having enough time with XY :p Ya, my hubby scolded me many times, he also asked me to just follow the flow and he said I think too much liao. I will try my best to 顺其自然 :)
 

jess
time off lo...see doc here just time off...hope my appt can end early, then chiongz home to spend more time with my boy
 

Back
Top