(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

kellie
Oh, me 11 March. Most people say when you deliver #1 that is around the same or #2. So u can gauge from #1. I deliver on my EDD. so I expect my #2 to be around there, I hope she can wait 2 more days then my girl will have the same bday with me. :D


Kam,
Follow your heart, as long as you are comfortable with it. :D

I feel I have to breastfeed my #2 cos I did for Xavier. It is being fair. I can feel satisfaction then cos my son is relying on me for food! But the tiredness is overwhelming as I am doing exclusive pumping. Can't deny that I had a bit of phobia cos throughout the BF, i feel like zoombie. haha I keep complaining to hb that I feel tired everyday. My hubby is the one who keep pushing me to the job.
 


pixie
not bad mah. time off for so many hours lei. keke. wheres ur doc?

today after work i also want to go see doc.. having headache~ hopefully got MC for tmr!!!!
 
Payment received from:
icy
krystle
steph
tracylazy
janbb
dorothy
Mom2nat
tongtong
cherylkjh

<font color="0000ff">elmo, transfered to u already</font>
 
grumpus
do u have a UOB account that i can transfer to?
happy.gif
 
Kam, yea shun qi zi ran, don’t get so zhi2 zhuo2 you know. If not you will feel very stressed. I’m just speaking from my experience because I had gone thru all these. I know I will do a better job , a better mum if I have #2:p

Pixie, see doc for?
 
jess
i choose sgh coz nearer to my place via NEL and its near to jurong east if take train...under the same line...so its not far for me

tongtong
i go see my knee lor. orthopedic department. western doc got claims. see if can heal my knee else go acupuncture no company claim :p :p
 
My boy used to love raisin when I bought the Organix one from Cold Storage. Later I couldn't get Organix one from NTUC, so just got the Sunmaid (or something like this, the red packet one). He lost his interest in raisin, play with it than eating it.

Hmmm, make me wonder now if it's the raisin taste so different between these 2 brands, that my boy only likes the Organix one?
 
Kam,
I tried Sunmaid ones before, it is very sweet and doesnt taste so natural. perhaps that is why your boy don't like. Sunmaid have a bitter after taste sometimes.
 
Hi pixie,
I am also interested. I got the raisins from this organic shop in paragon but thought it is a bit pricey though. My girl likes it very much too!

Hi Janbb,
It is really nice to know u too! I think you are very pretty n slim lor despite having 2 kiddos already.

Hi Krystle,
Thanks for the compliments....it is really nice to talk to you too! Hope we hv more gatherings next time....then can tok more. Sun was a bit messy for us to interact more lor.

Hi mummies,
Would you be interested to hv a mini gathering for the kids at my place @ Buangkok? Not too sure if it is a bit too far for some of you.

There is a nice function room near to the swimming pool which is ideal for us. The daddies can bring the kiddos out for a swim while we can chit chat over lunch. Maybe we can organise one after the CNY....
happy.gif
 
elmo
do you stay at the quartz??
i dont mind meeting since i stay sengkang

im looking for a free place aka condo to swim :p :p
 
Elmo, I wanna join the gathering at your house! So yours is a condo ? yea it’s a good idea to let the kids swim while we chit chat! Yeh after CNY will be good!
 
wah sibeh sianz!!
just when I was abt to set off, my shoe broke. so I had to run to a pl near my ofc where there got ol'skool cobbler. he said 20 mins to stick the sole back...I couldn't wait so I ran a few shops down to buy a pair of sandals.
finally then make my way to sgh. now only starting of the journey n my appt time is NOW...
sianz sianz super late
 
elmo,
So nice of you! Keep us informed.


Tongtong,
You going back to KL for CNY? We are going back for 2 weeks leh, so looking forward to it, 2 months to go...... Will stay at KL for a few days, if you are still around, can go your house to "bai nian" :)
 
Kam, i'm going back to johor(my parent's hometown) for CNY! so not going back to KL wor. when will u be back ? you will sure pass by tangkak, can come my hometown bai nian wor! youknow small town , lots of CNY atmosphere. Think next year should still be able to hear fire crackers hehe.
 
elmo,
sounds like a great idea to hv the kids swim with daddies while the mummies chat. Count me in! We can hv pot luck!
 
tongtong,
Yes, I know tangkak, but I haven't been there yet. Sure, if you are around, I will sure pop by to bai nina. My hometown is also a small place, almost every year we play fire crakers (illegally) :)
 
kam, tangkak is called the city of textile. you can see so many textil shops along the main street. and you can actually see mount ophir(gunung ledang) from the main street lor. even if you dont come bai nian, you can also drop by to eat the famous beef noodle( not sure whether you take beef) it's a small town where everybody knows everybody. amazing right hehe. yea we also played firecrackers illegally haha
 
Hi pixie,

Wow, u staying at Sengkang? Which part of Sengkang? Is it near Buangkok MRT? So nice to have mummies staying around me.....I m at the quartz. Just shifted there few months back n getting used to the environment. So far so good...very near to amenities esp MRT...which s very convenient.

Hihi mummies,

Gathering @ Buangkok is confirmed next year after CNY. I will organise one nearer to the date once I book the function room.

Tentative list of mummies who are interested includes:-

Jess Yew
Tong Tong
Pixie
QQ
Kam
grumpus
elmo_78

Looking forward to the session!
 
Elmo,
Wah, thanks for the gracious invitation to your house. Ermm... Not sure if want to go coz my girl can't go swimming before she turns 5. So I am afraid if she sees other kids swimming, she may want to follow too. We see how it goes first bah. Let you know later if I can attend can?

Jacelyn,
Isetan Pte Sales is on 18 Dec (Fri). Only at Scotts.

Pixie,
Hope you managed to make it to your appt @ SGH. You went becoz of the knee problem is it? Referred by GP?
 
elmo78,

I living near to you too. I am at compassvale. always shop at the buangkok NTUC and packet food there too. keen to go to place for gathering too. thanks for inviting us.
 
krystle
yup of the knee prob-referred by gp. I need to take x ray n most importantly must do physio lo. heng can claim coz today 2 btls of supplement oredi 90++
 
Pixel,
Can let me knwo whe u are ordering the raisins again. Thanks..

Re: Curtain
Does anyone have contacts to a cheap curtain maker? Sometime back, I remembered someone posted the contact..Can I have it again..Thanks
happy.gif
 
Hi grumpus,
Can i have your posb account again for the transfer? Will transfer later.

Hi mummies,
Anyone have good and cheap contacts for grilles?

Bash Cake,
Yah, I took some home. Cos everybody left and think they will throw them away. Brought the cake to my granny place for everyone to share.

Bash,
Hubby said it was very messy!!! I think so too!!! But i think Jayden enjoyed himself at the playscape most.
 
kam, ur boy is so handsome!
happy.gif

i missed the bash and was so busy past few day at work, finally can come in today and catch up ;p
 
Aqua,
Thanks :) All the toddlers are very good looking, and lots of pretty gals also. It's a pity that I have to sling my girl all the while, else I would love to talk and play with everyone of them.

Only have chance to play with Brien (Yvonne's) and Nathalie (Mom2nat's #1) :)
 
hi grumpus

have transferred to your $39.96 via IB. Sorry for the deeeeeeeeelay.....

Hi blackbatz
you can look for Tony for curtain. someone recommended him to me in this forum but I cannot rem who :p:p:p. He's good and fast ! within 3 days my curtain is up ! and it's cheap. He will bring the samples to your hse for u to choose.
call him at 96953040.

disclaimer : I got nothing to do with him hor... hahaha
 


Back
Top