(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


I just punished B for his bad behaviour today. We were in class this morning and he kept turning in circles, then falling down and knocking over other kids. Told him to stop that cos he'll get hurt and injure other kids as well...totally ignored me and continued. So I pulled him aside for time-out.

Just now he requested for milk immediately after our lunch (cos he's tired and wants to sleep) but started playing with the milk and dripped it all over himself. So I gave him a big scolding and punished him by sending him to bed without his pacifier (good excuse for me to take away the pacifier mah). As expected, he cried big time and kept calling out for me cos I went into the kitchen to wash his bottle and do laundry. Eventually, I went into the room and explained to him why he was being punished. He sort to understood cos he kept his head low and hugged me real tight. So we hugged and kiss to make up and he said sorry, then lie down to sleep while holding on to my hands. Slept within 3 mins without his pacifier...hooray! I'm an evil mama....hahaha!
 
Hi all
sorry to intrude... I have 2X <font color="ff0000">Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Concert</font> tickets to let go - $83 per ticket for Tues 15 Dec 2009 8pm at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. These are really good seats. Unfortunately, hubby and I are unable to go. Please PM me if you are interested, thank you.
 
QQ/tongtong/jess/pixie/steph/krystal/yvonne,

thanks. He is discharged already. needs to go back for dressing on Monday.

QQ,
My mum stay overnight with him as I need to go back office this morning. I took half day and my hubby took full day and fetch him back. My mum was so guilty and she insisted she stay.

tongtong,
not sure whether is it boiling water or not leh...
 
oh ya, I am not going to the birthday bash. dont want Javier to climb everywhere since his leg is injured. He is still very active though.
 
Yvonne,
Wow, I think you did a great job in disciplining B. Very proud of you. B also understands your intention too! Good job!
happy.gif


Verene,
Glad that J has discharged. It is ok lah, rest at home is more impt. Take care.
 
luca,
how come u didn't join us?
Hb felt that bash was messy as in the party room was too small to accommodate ALL of us. The pary hosts didn't really have a good control to capture all our toddlers' attention...was there any games? i am not sure cos i was outside the party room to feed my hungry &amp; cranky #2. But #1 enjoyed the playscape very much
happy.gif
And the yummy cake &amp; nice goodies bag, thanks to pixie &amp; elmo mummy! It was nice having to meet &amp; greet so many mummies today
happy.gif
Oh and the IC in charge (windy)..hee..who paid the final balance bill huh? Let us know so we can TT u! Thanks
happy.gif


And also i can't wait to see the pro photos from Yvonne's hb. Upload to FB quick!
 
hahaha ...... I agreed with SY ... is really messy oh well i think the party host is not very good loh ... and they seems unfriendly. And I think is really messy! hahah ....
 
oh i think GGB customer service also lousy le cos they made us wait outside (hot sunny day) with our kids, reason being they say must produce name list (which was with windy) so we gotta wait until she arrive then GGB allow us to go in??? They could have been more flexible &amp; let us in since outside so hot (some carrying babies somemore)!

QQ,
u know me hor? TT &amp; Z were both eyeing the red &amp; purple shaker!haha
 
hey mummies, sooooo sorry i couldn't go for the bash then end up hv to pass to ball to windy who i think blur blur also dunno wat's going on...hehe
haiz my girl has been sick since tuesday, tot she would be better by yest but in fact she's worse...

final bill was settled by pixie. my suggestion on how to settle the bill since all the deposits are with me is for all the mummies to still transfer the money to me then i will transfer to pixie and elmo...
if you all are agreeable lah.....
 
grumpus
I agree!
I have the name list, bill with me. I paid $126 for the cake &amp; $366 for GGB balance

those who didn't turn up were godsent, grumpus, jacelyn. mon2nat's #1 took over 1 slot so she's paying double. total in namelist: 21, GGB charged 5 extra kids @ $25 per child so add another $125.
$475+$125+$3.5=$603.50
btw, this 3.50 is billed as 1x americano. wats that ah?
 
good morning mummies...
Althought the bash was a bit messy indeed....especially the games segment..cos the space where all the toddlers can squeeze together also not very big...but the playscape was fun and seeing some of you in person was also great.

So overall, I think we did good job pulling this whole thing together! Thanks very much to those Mummies that did most of the organising!!
 
Good morning mummies!
Yes, agree that it's messy, but afterall our tods enjoyed the playscape a lot, and that's most important since it's for them mah. And it's really nice to meet so many mummies in person. Have seen most on FB, but first time seeing in real person like still cannot recognise.

But, only if the GGB can put in a little bit more effort, the whole party would have been perfect. Their staff are totally not keen in making the party fun. They were just following the SOP, followed the steps ABC, then finished already. Didn't see a smile on their face, and they are certainly not keen to interact with the tod. Honestly, they could have done the "ice breaking + game sessions" first without the tables. Then send the kids to the playscape while they do up the tables and food. Making all of us stood under the hot sun is another thing(thought we have already submitted the name list on the 7th Dec). Very very very poor service indeed.

Big clap to grumpus (such a pity you couldn't join us, hope lexie get well soon), windy (the last minute victim who did the coordination for us), janBB for the nametag, pixie (for the cake and payment), elmo (for the very nice goodies bag)!
 
i had to leave early...coz hb KP liao lor....sianz...he also agreed it was quite messy.

i wonder who took the remaining of the cake? *slurps* i wanted to take back but hb says no...sianzzzzzzz
 
Thanks to the mummies who make real big effort to make this works!!

Xavier went home and KO after that.. haha He loves the playground facility. The hosts who are hosting the games arnt really like games anyway.
 
Gd morning all....
happy.gif


everyone have the same view: messy and bad coordinator by the ppl from GGB. but nvm, we mummies get to meet up. hopefully there will be more in future.

Thanks to all mummies for the great contribution.

pixie
no wonder didnt see u when i about to leave.
do let us knw about the exact payment to make okie?

THANKS EVERYONE!
 
ya a really big thanks to elmo, pixel and grumpus!

Playscape is fun hahahhaha imagine I totally KO leh .... so is TT ... after we still go shopping then MIL hse and home ... in between TT too nap and still very tired after that LOL
 
Javier didnt nap at all. went to my parents place then play with then... then to my grandma house and play with my cousins. i thot he will be tired. end up he 'ren' cos we still went shopping until evening~.... KO after bathing.. haha...
 
pixie,
What is KP?
Mandy took some of the cake, but she told me still have some left.
Ah, you left earlier, that's why we couldn't find you for the group photo.
The GGB organisation was so bad that none of the tods actually saw and admired the nice and big cake :-(
 
Jess,
HR already KO in the car while eating the raisin from the goodies bag :) Woke up when we arrived home, then made him nap for another 2 hours again.
 
Morning, mummies.
Agreed that not very happy with the GGB service. When they said games, it was only dancing and bubbles blowing? I was sort of disappointed too. Room also very small and cannot allow those bringing #2 strollers to be in the same room. My hubby did not even know what is happening there. Then the staff like very rush to finish the whole event loh. Sian. But the playscape is not bad. Just that my girl is very timid and she only dared to sit at the rim of the ball pool and throw the balls. But happy to see all the mummies. I also cannot recognize or know all mummies. :p

Thanks to Grumpus, Janbb, Windy, Pixie, elmo. One thing hoh... I did not get the goodies bag. I put it on the table and it was gone when we started eating... But it is ok. Grumpus, please let us know the amt to tt. Thanks for all the coordination.
happy.gif
 
someone can send me the grp photos cos I am alone and I dun have hands anymore to hand my camera over to anyone heehee
 
KP means kao peh lor...nag nag nag la

i agree the playscape not bad but i scrapped my knee while following my boy...*pain*

my boy didnt KO leh, afternoon didnt take nap too...tonite go home n see what my mil says coz i told her to put him to sleep early early
 
Kam,
Ya loh, we can't given take a good look at the cake woh. And we are paying for it leh!!! I managed to take 1 shot of pic and Janbb was trying to take pic and they just took the cake away.
sad.gif


My girl also KO in the car ride too. Asked if she enjoyed and she said "Yes". That is enough. But hubby likes the Dempsey Hill area. Said next time want to come with me only to chill out.
 
glad to hear everybody had some fun even though GGB gave very poor service. actually didn't get a good impression of them already when i liase with them cos they like more interested in just making $$

oh and also, GGB only charge for 20pax so mom2nat no need to pay double lor...fair?

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Elmo</font></font>
let me know how much for the goodie bag so i can calculate the total. Thanks!
 
QQ,
Wait for Yvonne's hubby aka the event official photographer :p He was so patient and busy taking photos, I bet he must have taken lots of nice shots!


krystle,
Your hubby so sweet! Eh you and your hubby are really a very charming pair leh, pretty mum and handsome dad :)
 
nice to see the mummies and tods at the GGB.
but i have to agree the party area is so narrow and small. the staffs also quite rushing leh..

but the playscape is nice...

but paisay, vernon abit anti social... duno y.. stick to his father like super glue
 
Kam,
Aiyo. Dun say that leh. (Blush). Me not pretty, so fat after giving birth to 2 kids. See my flabby tummy. :p. But envy XY slept so well and so well-behaved. I was quite pissed off with my son coz y'day he was super cranky. Kept crying and asking milk before 3hr's time is up. And he pooed at GGB too. Troublesome. Luckily Issyen is ok and manageable or else I go mad.
 
Cheryl,
My girl was shy, timid and anti social too. Just imagine during the bubbles time, she was saying "excuse me" so that she can move forward to touch the bubbles. Think no kid bother to hear that bah. Hahahaha... Saw Vernon was crying during makan time. Was he ok? Coz my girl was sitting opp to Vernon.
 
hi hi,
thank you for the effort put in...

tho i am "new" here..most of the mummies just came up n say "hi"
my family had a fun time there
the party room is so stuffy...
 
heehee I am so sorry i cant recognise some of you hahah .... think most familiar to me is SY, kam, JanBB, elmo mom2nat, Chaye ... heehee must tag in FB then i know who is who hahah
 
Grumpus(thanks!!), how’s your gal now? yea pls let me know how much $ to top up

Cheryl, my hubby also saw that Vernon wailed for papa papa leh! When ur hubby stepped away. He said how he wish shaun is like dat LOL

Krystle, wah your gal so clever!! Can say excuse me! Must be really cute.

Yea agree with the organizer was bad!! The cake was so nice( thanks pixie!!) and they should do something so that the kids can surround the cake n put candles on it ma!! Cheh. They really cao3 cao3 liao3 shi4.

Re: fun pack (thanks elmo!!)
My boy likes the honey star, and raisins! And he kept blowing the purple whistle thingy(I dunno what do you call that), and very very excited, kept jumping around while blowing. And he also bites the paper till the purple color came off, all went into his mouth.aiyo!!

But all in all, we really enjoyed very much. But it was a pity I couldn’t go to talk to all mummies becus my son kept wanting me to be around and not the daddy. (Thanks Janbb for the name tag!!) Ended up I played till very tired also. Shaun enjoyed the games , music and the playscape. It was so fun looking at the kids snatching the bubbles hor!! He enjoyed so much that he din want to come out from the playscape so I think I missed taking the group photo also lor. Cuz last minute chip in but shaun not cooperative
Thanks Yvonne’s hubby for being the professional photographer!! Wah he is really pro leh, I tot we hired a pro leh!!

We went to had lunch at Holland Village after that. Shaun KO for 30 minutes only in the car ride. So when back home already 3+. So I din make him sleep so that he could zz earlier at night.

I hope there would be another big gathering again!! And I think we can look for a place where they can host more ppl one, not like GGB which is so small and cramped.
 
heehee Yeah, I also cant recognise most of the mummies, actually recognise more on the kids!

My boy KO for 4.5hrs when we went home. We cant have properly lunch cos he keep crying and want to sleep. Now his Daddy is complaining that he is aching all over. haha

I been to other bday party at GGB before, think they cant control the toddlers so less activities. I remember the party for the 3yr old is better. Also perhaps because they surround everything to the bday girl/boy.


It's Isetan Private Sale on friday!


Anyway feeling quite sian these days, cos I go gestational diabetes for #2 again. Got to see dietitianon wed, cant enjoy Xmas and CNY meals.
 
krystle

u knw y? cos he wan to eat the watermelon.. he ate 2 already and he want more!!!! haiz....

tongtong

sometime i duno wan to be happy or sad.. haha.. maybe becos hb sleep with him or acc him to slp everyday... nowaday hb carry him to sch everyday..
 
Hihi,

Thanks for the great arrangement!! My girl and I had fun at the playground though although the room is terribly squeezy.

Krystle,

What happened to ur party pack? I have given the extra packs to some of the mummies. If I am aware that u do not have it, would have pass it to u lor. Btw, is it convenient for u to pick it from me? I can do up another party packs as I still hv the party favours. Just need to get the honey stars and raisins!

I was quite pai seh to attend the party as I do not really know most of you. But thanks for all the mummies who are so friendly.....especially, QQ, mom2nat, JanbB, TongTong, Jess_thomas, Kam, Dorothy, steph, pixelpixel, chaye etc....Really appreciate it!

Love the cake too! So nice....thanks pixel for ordering it. It taste good too....not too sweet.
 
My hubby was too busy attending to HR (he said HR would cry if didn't see him following him in the playscape), so he didn't manage to take a lot of photos. Most are of HR. I will upload some on FB tonight (if I can find time).

Yvonne not active (almost 0 activity) on FB leh. Wonder where her hubby is going to upload the photos. Maybe on multiply bah.
 
Elmo,
It is ok lah. Really. Also dun know what happened to the party pack too. Paiseh to ask from you coz I remembered the qty was just enough and was not sure who wasn't coming. NVM. Anyway, my girl got the balloons and she was happy liao.

Cheryl,
Oh, he likes watermelon. No wonder lah. Very cute!!!
 
cheryl,
Those watermelon very small piece leh, can let vernon have more mah.

HR can take 1 whole apple, 1 whole orange, half of a big mango...... He doesn't really like watermelon, I don't know why..... For us, as long as he is willing to eat, and the food is not sinful kind of food (MSG, too sweet, too salty), we just let him eat. Lately, he has gained back his interest on food, after losing the interest for 3-4 months. With the rate he is eating now, think he is hitting 15kg very soon!
 


Hi grumpus,

Hope ur girl is fine now....

Here is the breakdown of the party packs (25 pax):-

1. pooh party favor ($39.80)
2. Organic Raisins + Lollipops ($$49.80)
3. Honey stars ($17.50)
4. Party bags ($6)

Total : $113.10 /25 = $4.50
 

Back
Top