(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


Fries: yesterday was the first time S eating Fries!! It must be very good cuz he kept taking till I got to stop him

Icy, wah 4.5 hours is very long! Then what time he zz at night? My son only 30 minutes leh. Dunno why so quick he woke up once my car engine stopped. Icy, you look so slim, why will you have gestational diabetes?

Cheryl, shaun also wants watermelon , he likes it a lot. I think he ate 3 or 4 pieces :p

Elmo, hey I think you are the sweet sweet version of fish leong leh, and I think you are much prettier than her!! Oops sorry fish, ekeke
 
krystle
dunno leh, dunno who ordered 1 x americano for $3.50 shucks...
anyway i agree the cake was nice, but a lil too sweet for my taste buds. but i cake lover, i eat any cake la...
on no candles coz i thought too many kids so do away with the blow candles part...paiseh ah...
 
qq u dunno me ah, i am the one who was stuck with you at the top floor of the playscape saying very claustrophobic to be in the enclosed space and janbb's hb and his son oredi slide down the spiral slide leh.
i almost died coz my boy wanted to go in; i dun dare wor
 
grumpus
GGB charged total 21 kids. namelist submitted initially was 16kids, so on actual day, there were 5 extra kids, each pays $25.
hope i am clear enough. not 20 kids leh.

I counted the namelist - we hve total 22 kids including mon2nat's #1, so just take it $600 / 22=$27.27 each
 
Pixie,
I am afraid that they might mistaken for other people ordering and charged to us woh. Coz I think everyone is too busy to drink coffee bah.
 
tongtong,

Can you please remind me what's the time for the Staccato Trial class this Saturday? Who's going? You went already right, how was it?
 
pixie,
no lah, the GGB package is $475 for 15 kids, plus $25 for every additional kid. So since they charged u for 5 additional kids means total they only charged for 20 kids.

The name list submitted to them had 24 names. So other than me, godsent and jacelyn didn't go. One more person didn't turn up?
 
pixie, this is the figure i got

<table border=1><tr><td>Party Package </TD><TD> $600.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cake</TD><TD> $126.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goodie Bag</TD><TD> $113.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total</TD><TD> $839.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Each person pays (divide by 21)</TD><TD> $39.96 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Top Up (after less $15 deposit)</TD><TD> $24.96 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
Attended the bash:
1) Janbb
2) tongtong
3) cherylkjh
4) Dorothy
5) Krystle
6) steph
7) elmo_78
8) Tracylazy
9) Icy
10) Yvonne(ylim)
11) blessed serene
12) QQ
13) pixiepixel
14) Mom2nat
15) Hammies
16) Mandy
17) kam
18) babynikiong
19) Jess
20) chaye


Didn't attend the bash:
1) grumpus
2) VioletIce
3) Jacelyn
4) Godsent
 
grumpus
u r rite, it's 475 for 15 kids but I think they charged only total of 20 kids which means another 5 kids. however a total of 22 kids were present.
godsent, u, jacelyn absent. 24-3=21 but they charged 5 kids more nia
 
grumpus
can you post ur bank acct number again?
will tranfer tonite !!
happy.gif
 
muhahaha so you are pixel LOL .... sorry leh ... I very lousy lah .. I didnt see the tag. I wanna try to slide down hahaha I think that is better than climbing that canvas kind of "tunnel" LOL but TT walk away Muahhahahahaha
 
Grumpus,
I tried :) Cos I slinged my girl who slept throughout for 3 hours, so I couldn't do anything else :)

It's 20 birthday girls/boys + Nathalie (mom2nat's girl). Did Dorothy's girl come?
 
grumpus
mom2nat has 2 slots coz I remember she saying she will take over 1 more slot of the absentees for her #1, so it shld be total 22kids
 
eh kam say 20 birthday girls/boys + Nathalie (mom2nat's girl) - total 21 kids
pixie say 22 kids, so was violetice there or not??
 
Kam, yea it’s 19th Dec, 10.30am. The class was pretty good, but shaun went to the age group 1 to 2 one. So cant compare to the one 2-3 that you are going to. I think should be equally good. Janbb went also ! And her boy enjoyed it very much too. But we din sign up cuz too far hehe. Oh yea you will be joining other feb mummies! Should be total 6 kids, 5 from the febmum.

Pixie, 37.50 include the cake and party pack already?
 
tongtong
I don't know why Xavier is so tired. Perhaps also because he only nap 1 hr on sat. Then everything adds up together. He slept at 9.30pm last night.. consider normal timing.

For GD, I think it could be genetic cos my grandmas had diabetes too. I do wonder if GD make me can't gain much weigh, cos some diabetic patients are very thin.
 
tongtong,
No lah. I amended the list from the previous list lor. I am trying very hard, but still can't remember every mum and tod names yet (remember this minute, next minute forgot liao :))
 
Hi Cheryl &amp; tongtong,

Haha...u both so cute....i dont look like fish leong la. Actually I was buying pork from the stall at Seng siong n the guy commented that tt I look like her then gave me extra meat. Hee hee....but actually I dont really look like her leh.
 
elmo
u do look abit like Fish~..
but u r so much sweeter than her lei...
happy.gif

not bad hor, got 'ming xin' face.. extra meat from pork uncle too... haha
 
Icy, oic, then nevermind since this is not the first time you had GD. Just make sure your diet is alright right?

Elmo, maybe you yourself cant tell but pang2 guan1 zhe3 qing1 leh! Hehe.
 
icy, paisay...
my boy was sitting beside yr boy(during the makan time, he kept putting his leg on yr boy's thigh.
 
ok, here's the final tally

<table border=1><tr><td>Party Package </TD><TD> $600.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cake</TD><TD> $126.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goodie Bag</TD><TD> $113.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Total</TD><TD> $839.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Each person pays (divide by 21)</TD><TD> $39.96 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Top Up (after less $15 deposit)</TD><TD> $24.96 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mummies (except pixie and elmo), pls transfer additional $24.96 to DBS Savings Plus account 065-5-010231

<font color="ff0000">Jess, chaye and windy</font>, you have to transfer $39.96

<font color="0000ff">mom2nat</font>, yr share is $29.96 + $39.96 = $64.91

grumpus to transfer $600 - $24.96 = $575.04 to pixie. Pixie pls give me yr account no.

grumpus to transfer $113.10 - $24.96 = $88.14 to elmo. Elmo, pls give me yr account no.

<font color="ff0000">Godsent, Jacelyn and Violetice</font>, pls give me yr account no. so i can refund u the deposit.
 
Icy,
You are in 3rd tri, right? See your tummy big big liao. No choice abt your GD level. Just control for another few wks then baby will be out soon. JIAYOU!!!

Elmo,
Yes, I also think you are very pretty and with that sweet smile! Nice meeting you.
happy.gif
Good that go market go extra benefits! Hahahaa...

Grumpus,
Thanks for the calculation. Will tt the balance to you later.
 
krystle
Yeap, would be 3rd tri this week. I hope gynae can give me some better news when I see her on wed. Dietitian also earning a lot these days, just check my records and I paid her $75 for a 20mins talk on my eating schedule when i had X.
 
hey icy, I saw you gather some orders with twilight turtle? ;-) I got one for my girl too. It's good. Both my gal and hubby like it. I bought from cloudb.com and the price is more expensive than the one you r going to order.
 
icy
btw, i tot you looked slim especially u just reached 3rd tri leh...no worries about the GD la,.,,ok?
my mom has diabetes and i had to take a lot of tests when i was preggy too...since i have a history of fluctuating blood sugar...
 
blessbaby
Yes, I got 1 turtle for Xavier. looks very nice to learn abt the 8 different constellations. My spree didnt get through but 1 mummy is organising from the parallel import.

pixie
I suspect i didnt put on weigh for this 4 weeks cos X famm sick 2 weeks plus i alone at home now. so far just 5kg weigh gain. fotunately bb still ave size on last visit,


luca,
there is a problem with the forum just now. cant post.
 
hi icy,

must be super tough on you. Where is your MIL? how is the maid hunting so far?

I almost forgot i going into the last trimester also...all over again....
 
kellie,
When is your EDD? Seemed like we have pretty close EDD. My mil is in Msia now, she always in msia during the school holidays cos my fil is a msian.

I had selected a maid and she will be here in Jan. Hopefully she don't give me any problems.
 
forum down wor...

luca
hey i finally found the eyelid tape, i bot extra, thinking you maybe wanting 1 pack to try? you want?
 
Hi Grumpus,

Payment made, detail as below :
To Account DBS Savings Plus
065-5-010231 grumpus
Amount S$24.96
Transaction Reference 2599631425

Thanks!
 



Back
Top