Kam, Pixie, RaeAnne also like that these days. Just now, she just kept crying and kicking, don't want to lie on the bed with me, don't want Daddy to carry and pat her to sleep even. End up bo bian, I let her sleep on my arm while I hug her bottom and talk to her about 'rubbish' (non intelligent conversation) just to soothe and distract her. She finally knocked out after that. Maybe overstimulated and tired bah cos we brought her to see PD tonight then got to feed med, rest a bit then feed milk, rest a bit then can let her sleep cos we are worried she'll puke out the milk again.
Icy, I just brought RaeAnne to PD again today. Dr gave some additional new med cos she said RaeAnne is a bit wheezy.

The water mattress pad? I bought from Penang leh but it's quite useful. Cooling, even hubby likes to lie on it. It's slightly shorter than a cot bed. You can see the photo here
http://anewpiggy.blogspot.com/2009/10/raeanne-is-21-months-today.html. It's the pink Hello Kitty water mattress pad on top.
Aqua, RaeAnne also insist that we apply calendula cream on her neck every night. Sometimes up to 4 times a night, maybe she likes the smell? My girl also doesn't like sand. She hates to touch it. Sigh, our kids are quite alike hor.
Verene, thanks, looks like Garmin is a popular brand. What model are you using? Roughly how much is it?